PDA

View Full Version : Martin Berkhan's Leangains is truley awesome!!

leangains4life
09-24-2013, 07:52 AM
I tried the 5:2 intermittent fasting diet and it was a joke, then I found leangains, thank god, Im saved!

My leangains cut

Anyone else getting amazing results using leangains? I am eating like a king every single day of the week and the fat is melting away and my strength is rocketing. I am shocked with the results, I am more aless eating what I like, I dont eat junk but I am truly satisfied and full every day. I never ever get cravings, every day I am in food heaven and stripping bodyfat and getting jacked!

My plan is to get to 8% body fat, then I will do 3-6 months leangains bulk, then I will post my before and after photos

see an example of the food I am having on my workout days, I eat only eat between 12.00 and 20.00pm, going to work fasted makes me 5 times more productive, my brain is so much more responsive in a fasted state, don't mention training fasted, that is the best!

Example of the yummy food I eat, On rest day I usually have a 500 cal lunch of tasty barbecue/chilli/lemon etc favoured chicken, with layers of parma ham to keep me full till supper time at 6pm, then supper is a 1000 calories feast of fatty meats such as bacon, steak etc with some potatoes and veg, then I always have a 300 calories worth of chocolate for low carb nights for complete satisfaction, even on low carb days

I dont think enough people know about leangains, i certainly will heavily promote this to anyone that asks me how I am getting my results. I know martin berkhan is a bit of a nutter, but his leangains protocol is life changing!!

sdunn96
09-24-2013, 10:31 AM
I started LG back on Aug 6th
So far I like a lot.

killbill34
09-26-2013, 12:02 PM
Why is the 5:2 diet a joke? I'm doing it right now and seeing great results

sdunn96
09-27-2013, 04:15 AM
I don't think any diet or eating program is a "joke".
It just has to work for you.

leangains4life
09-27-2013, 07:44 AM
killbill34, I was on the 52 diet for about 7 weeks and I was getting so weak during the day and snappy with everyone, eating 250 cals for lunch and dinner is not good for me I need big satisfying meals, this is why leangains is so much better

4 days a week I have 1800 cals a day 500 cals for lunch at 1pm and 1300 cals for supper at 6.30pm which includes a 300 cal dessert i am truly stuffed after my supper then 3 days a week I eat 3100 cals same set up, it's truly amazing.

52 diet just made me more hungry, I was a walking disaster. I can promise you when you try leangains after doing the 52 diet you will feel like you have walked in to an all you can eat buffet. The 52 diet deprives you of eating when you are hungry, leangains is the opposite. I found my weight stalled really fast on 52 diet and I go really frustrated. The carb cycling with leangains really burns that fat away.

Also if Leangains had a big advertising budget like 52diet book then leangains would have made it just as big, the problem is Martin berkhan from leangains is obviously not interested in chasing the big money, he has no business sense.

I urge you to try the leangains diet you will never look back, i will eat like this for the rest of my life

MikeTheBiceps
11-25-2013, 02:32 AM
I read about leangain and i was wondering: what if i train at 18:00 because of work. my job starts at 8:30 the gyms in my country open at 8:30 also. So i gess it would not work because the postwork out meal at 12-13:00 is not doable. Does it still work when i train at 18:00?

sdunn96
11-25-2013, 05:12 AM
Martin listed a few different timing scenarios, so find a window that works for you and give it a shot.

MikeTheBiceps
11-25-2013, 05:23 AM
Martin listed a few different timing scenarios, so find a window that works for you and give it a shot.

Wil do, thanks