PDA

View Full Version : So, what do we think of Tannehill now?

SuperMario42
09-22-2013, 06:47 PM
How do we rank him among the 2012 rookies? 2013 rookies? NFL?

I say he's got a ways to go but he's definitely improved the most.

I still say he's behind Wilson and Luck but definitely climbing his way up. RG3 is hurt but that still counts as a less stellar performance than T-Hill.

His only 2 int's have been catches that their WR/TE weren't able to hold onto, hasn't had a singled pick that he just threw into other guy (like Luck int to Brent Grimes). His accuracy is improved. Has led clutch game drives. In today's case he led the game winning drive and capped it with a TD.

If Dolphins continue to win I say he is most definitely in the Wilson/Luck/Rg3 conversation. I can assume that Weeden is out? I saw him play live today. Dude was a boss and stayed firm in the pocket after being sacked and hurried as much as he was. If our O-line could produce some pass protection and rushing yards then this guy has a chance to be big.

DefensiveEnd896
09-22-2013, 07:00 PM
How do we rank him among the 2012 rookies? 2013 rookies? NFL?

I say he's got a ways to go but he's definitely improved the most.

I still say he's behind Wilson and Luck but definitely climbing his way up. RG3 is hurt but that still counts as a less stellar performance than T-Hill.

His only 2 int's have been catches that their WR/TE weren't able to hold onto, hasn't had a singled pick that he just threw into other guy (like Luck int to Brent Grimes). His accuracy is improved. Has led clutch game drives. In today's case he led the game winning drive and capped it with a TD.

If Dolphins continue to win I say he is most definitely in the Wilson/Luck/Rg3 conversation. I can assume that Weeden is out? I saw him play live today. Dude was a boss and stayed firm in the pocket after being sacked and hurried as much as he was. If our O-line could produce some pass protection and rushing yards then this guy has a chance to be big.

I haven't seen enough of him play to really comment. But his stats look good and the fins r 3-0.

The more they win the more recognition he'll get.

gentao
09-22-2013, 07:00 PM
Room for improvement

CapnSumTingWong
09-22-2013, 07:04 PM
Hi haters. This was the W needed to wake some folks up

BullStampede
09-22-2013, 07:05 PM
2 more years until he surpasses Marino. Tops.