PDA

View Full Version : Differences between false narratives and false flags

KillerzInstinct
09-17-2013, 12:02 PM
People seem to get the two wrong a lot of times mistaking false flags for what really is a false narrative.

A false flag is an operation created by a group to deceive or diverge from a particular problem at hand taking away the focus on the particular problem and putting it on the operation created. False flags are often staged operation planned and executed by a group.

A false narrative is rather a narrative of an event that has actually happened(not a false flag event)where the narrative or report has been falsefied in contrast to what really happened during that event. Often times false narratives may be given within a false flag however the difference between the two is the report given.

Not everything is a false flag but false narratives are almost always given during reports to either protect citizens or to hide true motives of the events

ymer
09-17-2013, 12:04 PM
People seem to get the two wrong a lot of times mistaking false flags for what really is a false narrative.

A false flag is an operation created by a group to deceive or diverge from a particular problem at hand taking away the focus on the particular problem and putting it on the operation created. False flags are often staged operation planned and executed by a group.

A false narrative is rather a narrative of an event that has actually happened(not a false flag event)where the narrative or report has been falsefied in contrast to what really happened during that event. Often times false narratives may be given within a false flag however the difference between the two is the report given.

Not everything is a false flag but false narratives are almost always given during reports to either protect citizens or to hide true motives of the events

I think you don't know what a fals flag is

KillerzInstinct
09-17-2013, 12:07 PM
I think you don't know what a fals flag is

You mind elaborating on that definition for me