View Full Version : [New] 9/11 Video [Interesting] [Hoax] [GTFIH]

0rders
09-16-2013, 06:50 AM
eL-rU3CCPkc

Could it be true? Discuss.

Domina8r
09-16-2013, 06:52 AM
1:15 is a complete mind phuck.

I don't know what to believe with this 9/11 stuff anymore.

RIP to those who died, and phuck the American Government I guess.

Herr13
09-16-2013, 06:53 AM
eL-rU3CCPkc

Could it be true? Discuss.

mind=blown 1:15

brb investigating

nvm, its bull****

but tower 7 will always make me believe a conspiracy

0rders
09-16-2013, 06:56 AM
Exactly. I don't know what to believe right now.

Domina8r
09-16-2013, 06:56 AM
but tower 7 will always make me believe a conspiracy

Aware me on this?

Herr13
09-16-2013, 06:58 AM
Aware me on this?

fCMz1_B4M6E

the gov wants us to believe that the building collapsed due to fire, but its clearly a controlled demo

its like the first time I saw JFK get shot and his head went back and to the left, my mind was obliterated when i found out the gov't wants people to believe he was shot from behind

Maestro
09-16-2013, 06:58 AM
hm....very interesting.

I'm really not sure what to believe anymore. Even if the 9/11 attacks weren't a coverup, why would the media go out of its way to make a fake video like this.....

jacob553
09-16-2013, 07:00 AM
Who cares, the truth will never come out. let the people rest in peace.

The biggest factor that makes all the conspiracies bull**** is the fact that it would of taken thousands of people pull it off..... and yet not one has come forward and said anything...

E90LCI
09-16-2013, 07:00 AM
I don't get 1:15?

Domina8r
09-16-2013, 07:02 AM

The biggest factor that makes all the conspiracies bull**** is the fact that it would of taken thousands of people pull it off..... and yet not one has come forward and said anything...

If you take into account that the US government and media are controlled by the same group of people, then its easier than you think.

steeperdolphin
09-16-2013, 07:03 AM
Dayum!

Domina8r
09-16-2013, 07:05 AM
fCMz1_B4M6E

the gov wants us to believe that the building collapsed due to fire, but its clearly a controlled demo

its like the first time I saw JFK get shot and his head went back and to the left, my mind was obliterated when i found out the gov't wants people to believe he was shot from behind

LOL they really claim fire did that?

s2pid
09-16-2013, 07:05 AM

All TV channels are owned and operated by a select few companies. People are coming forward and talking about it over the internet while they can.

swks26
09-16-2013, 07:07 AM
I don't get 1:15?

The plane should be infront of the building. But the wings go behind it.

The Abomination
09-16-2013, 07:09 AM
KPvi8sOGN5U

Scrutinize the video away from OP's editing

1st theory invalid......I'm not gonna trust some neckbeard about what happens when a fast traveling jet weighing tons collides with a man made structure

2nd theory...??? I can't slow this video down on the ipad to see if the wingtip disappears or not.

Bothang
09-16-2013, 07:10 AM
buts theres many other videos that show both planes hitting the towers clearly

Yes this particular vid is glitched/doctored/hoax, but what are we getting at? that a plane never hit the tower?

Herr13
09-16-2013, 07:13 AM
LOL they really claim fire did that?

lol they claim a lot of ridiculous things only an idiot would believe

if youre into conspiracies look up TWA flight 800, happened right around where I live. the fbi led a plane crash investigation (instead of the NSTB), and concluded something went wrong on board. however multiple witnesses claim they saw the plane get shot down by a missile, but their reports were dismissed

Fozzy13
09-16-2013, 07:14 AM
All TV channels are owned and operated by a select few companies. People are coming forward and talking about it over the internet while they can.

If you take into account that the US government and media are controlled by the same group of people, then its easier than you think.
Lol...ofc...the secret society that controls the US gov/ and global media? or just US media?

Its cos they are all part of the secret society.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/conspiracy_tot1.gif

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/conspiracy_tot2.gif

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/conspiracy_tot3.gif

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/conspiracy_tot4.gif

LMFAO @ retards actually believing that video.

Herr13
09-16-2013, 07:16 AM

Yes this particular vid is glitched/doctored/hoax, but what are we getting at? that a plane never hit the tower?

I dont understand why people believe that a plane never hit the tower considering the population of NYC that witnessed it. but the things thatll never make sense to me is the pentagon "plane", wtc7, and the passport found at flight 93

we'll never find out

Domina8r
09-16-2013, 07:24 AM
KPvi8sOGN5U

1st theory invalid......I'm not gonna trust some neckbeard about what happens when a fast traveling jet weighing tons collides with a man made structure

2nd theory...??? I can't slow this video down on the ipad to see if the wingtip disappears or not.

the wing even at real time, 100% absolutely goes behind the building, who are they trying to fool with this?

Fozzy13
09-16-2013, 07:29 AM
the wing even at real time, 100% absolutely goes behind the building, who are they trying to fool with this?

LMFAO....are you really so retarded that you inform yourself on youtube videos made by phaggots even when theres thousands of accounts and videos showing the planes hitting the towers?

lol

DocHol1day
09-16-2013, 07:32 AM

you should be embarassed.

0rders
09-16-2013, 07:35 AM

FYI: I'm not partaking in any sides of this story, i'm simply sharing what I found interesting.

DocHol1day
09-16-2013, 07:43 AM
FYI: I'm not partaking in any sides of this story, i'm simply sharing what I found interesting.

ummmm....... well you SHOULD be taking sides. you should be saying that the video is retarded and the creator and people who buy it are morons. the fact that you arent really tells us all we need to know about you.

0rders
09-16-2013, 07:46 AM
ummmm....... well you SHOULD be taking sides. you should be saying that the video is retarded and the creator and people who buy it are morons. the fact that you arent really tells us all we need to know about you.

Yeah whatever,I didn't post this to highlight what I believe about what happened. If you must know however I believe that 9/11 is real BUT, there is something fishy about it all.

DocHol1day
09-16-2013, 07:50 AM
Yeah whatever,I didn't post this to highlight what I believe about what happened. If you must know however I believe that 9/11 is real BUT, there is something fishy about it all.

if i wanted to know, i wouldve asked. you posting this is fukin retarded unless youre posting it to mock the mouth breathers who believe this nonsense. you werent. thus, you deserve nothing but mockery as well.

Domina8r
09-16-2013, 07:50 AM

Obviously planes hit the buildings, im saying with this particular footage has been tampered with.... Why would they air tampered footage

DocHol1day
09-16-2013, 07:51 AM
Obviously planes hit the buildings, im saying with this particular footage has been tampered with.... Why would they air tampered footage

because jews

ymer
09-16-2013, 07:51 AM
I've seen the video before and it's a just a perspective issue:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2wftq90.jpg

TomJones420
09-16-2013, 07:56 AM
Seems to fly inbetween the short building in the foreground and the wtc in relation to the camera. Can see it better in the 2nd video.

Bushmaster
09-16-2013, 08:51 AM

Once you dig a little deeper into the "truth" movement, you will find that they aren't above shoveling giant piles of bullshiit in order to push their "truth" agenda... all in the name of "truth."

Spartan5364
09-16-2013, 09:05 AM
so someone ****ed with 1 video
big deal

problem with these truthers is that they don't offer any hypothesis, they just point out strange things.

1. Impossible for a plane to slice into a building like that.
Well it did happen, people saw it. So I guess that wasn't a real plane but some kind of plane imitation that is much much heavier and more durable to be able to slice into a building? Ofcourse that plane would require more engines to fly and any expert can identify the plane as a civilian model...

2. Wing behind building.
So are you saying the plane hitting the building was photoshopped? Or the building was photoshopped? Why?
Everyone saw the plane hit the building so that's not an option.
I'm not even going to bother checking it but I can guarantee you there are photos that can confirm that building exists...

chit like this pisses me off. Just idiots looking for some weird bull****.
There is a way to be a valid CT. Ask questions like: Who had the most to gain from 9/11? Why were jets not scrambled? ect ect
This is just stupid

Broseph82
09-16-2013, 09:15 AM
KPvi8sOGN5U

You don't have to slow it down! It did go behind the building. Interesting

NumeroOnce
09-16-2013, 09:20 AM
I've seen the video before and it's a just a perspective issue:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2wftq90.jpg

This... videos like these just discredit the truth movement.

However, the video brings up interesting points as to how an aluminum plane can knife through steel and concrete like it was butter. It's possible that planted explosives were designed to go off near simultaneously with the impact. There were plenty of empty floors in the WTC buildings where office workers reported "maintenance" workers doing work on.

Bushmaster
09-16-2013, 09:22 AM

However, the video brings up interesting points as to how an aluminum plane can knife through steel and concrete like it was butter. It's possible that planted explosives were designed to go off near simultaneously with the impact. There were plenty of empty floors in the WTC buildings where office workers reported "maintenance" workers doing work on.

And away we go.... :rolleyes:

ymer
09-16-2013, 09:23 AM

Well the video doesn't discredit the movement at all, it's as simple as reviewing the claim, if it turns out to be a wrong claim just point it out, put it on record and move on to the next piece of evidence.

However shills will try very hard to use it as an excuse to dismiss the whole thing and only idiots will listen to shills.

NumeroOnce
09-16-2013, 09:40 AM
And away we go.... :rolleyes:

:D

Well the video doesn't discredit the movement at all, it's as simple as reviewing the claim, if it turns out to be a wrong claim just point it out, put it on record and move on to the next piece of evidence.

However shills will try very hard to use it as an excuse to dismiss the whole thing and only idiots will listen to shills.

Good point... it's just irritating whenever somebody tries to claim that the planes were holographic or CGI when there's way too much evidence contrary to suggest that.

DocHol1day
09-16-2013, 09:42 AM
it's just irritating whenever somebody tries to claim that the planes were holographic or CGI when there's way too much evidence contrary to suggest that.

now you know how people who generally accept the official story feel......

s2pid
09-17-2013, 04:02 PM
huK0MAb0Xa4

Found in a 2008 upload . 5:18 is when the wing disappears

Sullivan0930
09-17-2013, 04:09 PM
plane hits it and enters building. but the buildings falling the way they did shows that it was a controlled demolition. Theres videos where people say they felt explosions going off under their feet. (actually some black guy said it live on the news, and they never showed that clip again.) some documentary on netflix really showed how 9/11 is a conspiracy. was really good.

Bushmaster
09-17-2013, 04:14 PM
some documentary on netflix really showed how 9/11 is a conspiracy. was really good.

Oh... Shiit, then I'm sold.

ymer
09-17-2013, 04:15 PM
huK0MAb0Xa4

Found in a 2008 upload . 5:18 is when the wing disappears

That's a really nice video, thanks breh.

ymer
09-17-2013, 04:18 PM
plane hits it and enters building. but the buildings falling the way they did shows that it was a controlled demolition. Theres videos where people say they felt explosions going off under their feet. (actually some black guy said it live on the news, and they never showed that clip again.) some documentary on netflix really showed how 9/11 is a conspiracy. was really good.

That would be Barry Jennings, he died misteriously 2 days before the NIST report on WTC 7 was released:

http://barryjenningsmystery.blogspot.mx/

ChristopherNV
09-17-2013, 04:39 PM

thread just went full retard.

Weightaholic
09-17-2013, 05:46 PM

lulz. So part of the CTards argument is that it's really difficult to fly a plane to hit a building, so hijackers couldn't have done it, but it's easy to do it with a drone, to not only hit the building at a precise spot but also angle.

You are an idiot.

Bushmaster
09-17-2013, 05:52 PM
lulz. So part of the CTards argument is that it's really difficult to fly a plane to hit a building, so hijackers couldn't have done it, but it's easy to do it with a drone, to not only hit the building at a precise spot but also angle.

Yeah, gotta make sure you stick to the plan and hit where the explosives were planted. :rolleyes:

Basically though, you can sum up any of their arguments like this.. "I refuse to believe the official story! So here's a giant pile of shiit that I just shoveled out of my ass. And if you don't believe it then you're just a blind gumint loving sheep!"

southernwinds34
09-17-2013, 05:59 PM

Yes this particular vid is glitched/doctored/hoax, but what are we getting at? that a plane never hit the tower? Apparently New Yorkers are in on the conspiracy too. Oh man!

Also, Elvis has been found alive.

southernwinds34
09-17-2013, 06:05 PM
I sincerely would like to punch the oringial video guy... What a prick.

Please, dude.. Go tell the thousand 9/11 families how they are all in on a conspiracy and it was CGI planes.. Good god.

Hey New Yorkers-- We know the truth!!!(sarcasm). All you thousands of people who saw it, liars!

-- SERIOUS QUESTION: If all these old rich people who scheme these things up... Those power hungry corrupt weirdos!!-- Do you really believe NOONE would ever come out? Or their family members? Cmon.. It's so stupid. Just like George Bush, who is already worth a half a billion dollars, decided to go kill thousands of Americans to fight a war for more money/oil. It's just ignorant and stupid. I really, really think it is.

brb George Bush already worth 500 million.. But wants to go kill Americans for power and oil. Some people need to wake up and think.. "Gee, maybe the guy really did believe something was going on in Iraq. I mean, the whole world was behind it after the evidence was presented."

flairon
09-17-2013, 06:15 PM
it doesn't appear to be a building he's pointing out. looks like the roof access for another building, or maybe an ac unit, something like that

basement iron
09-17-2013, 06:16 PM
"It's(building) clearly behind the south tower".

lol

Need hard evidence that it is actually behind the south tower. . Everything is relative. It may look behind the tower from this angle but it doesn't mean that it is.

"clearly" isn't good enough. It's non evidence.

Weightaholic
09-17-2013, 06:19 PM

Dude, before being so harsh, consider that it takes generations of inbreeding to produce your average CTer.

flairon
09-17-2013, 06:20 PM

no..its not possible.

its an over 200 ton aircraft moving at 400+mph, thats how it 'knifed through' a building

J3remy
09-17-2013, 06:22 PM
This is retarded, i dont buy the official story but this is obviously a perspective issue, its not interesting, its not proof that it was a hoax

delete thread

smokeater
09-17-2013, 07:22 PM
From the video's 2 "observations";

1) Have there ever been tests to determine the wing of an airplane that size couldn't "cut through" the support columns of the WTC? Until there is some sort of field test any conclusion is theory only.

2) The brown building in question was in front of the plane.

I want to know how they CGI'd it in person for the thousands of people who witnessed it from the distances of only a few metres to a few miles.

Tower 7 didn't collapse due to fire, it collapsed to structural instability caused by the force created by a 110 story building collapsing into it. Anybody who has ever played a game of Jenga knows what can happen if you make the bottom unstable. Far too many people have qualified themselves as structural collapse experts simply by watching youtube videos. If only more took the time to properly educate themselves.

smokeater
09-17-2013, 07:26 PM

Please, dude.. Go tell the thousand 9/11 families how they are all in on a conspiracy and it was CGI planes.. Good god.

Hey New Yorkers-- We know the truth!!!(sarcasm). All you thousands of people who saw it, liars!

-- SERIOUS QUESTION: If all these old rich people who scheme these things up... Those power hungry corrupt weirdos!!-- Do you really believe NOONE would ever come out? Or their family members? Cmon.. It's so stupid. Just like George Bush, who is already worth a half a billion dollars, decided to go kill thousands of Americans to fight a war for more money/oil. It's just ignorant and stupid. I really, really think it is.

brb George Bush already worth 500 million.. But wants to go kill Americans for power and oil. Some people need to wake up and think.. "Gee, maybe the guy really did believe something was going on in Iraq. I mean, the whole world was behind it after the evidence was presented."

Keep in mind that this would go down as the greatest cover-up in the history of mankind. Pulled off by the same people who couldn't cover up the details of the Pat Tillman death for even a month, when there were only 12 eyewitnesses and occurred on the other side of the planet where there wasn't power or running water.

ymer
09-17-2013, 07:30 PM
From the video's 2 "observations";

1) Have there ever been tests to determine the wing of an airplane that size couldn't "cut through" the support columns of the WTC? Until there is some sort of field test any conclusion is theory only.

2) The brown building in question was in front of the plane.

I want to know how they CGI'd it in person for the thousands of people who witnessed it from the distances of only a few metres to a few miles.

Tower 7 didn't collapse due to fire, it collapsed to structural instability caused by the force created by a 110 story building collapsing into it. Anybody who has ever played a game of Jenga knows what can happen if you make the bottom unstable. Far too many people have qualified themselves as structural collapse experts simply by watching youtube videos. If only more took the time to properly educate themselves.

:rolleyes: please, educate yourself:

fIAK6PAeyn8

http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/faqs_wtc7.cfm

21. Did debris from the collapse of WTC 1 cause damage to WTC 7's structure in a way that contributed to the building's collapse?

The debris from WTC 1 caused structural damage to the southwest region of WTC 7—severing seven exterior columns—but this structural damage did not initiate the collapse. The fires initiated by the debris, rather than the structural damage that resulted from the impacts, initiated the building's collapse after the fires grew and spread to the northeast region after several hours. The debris impact caused no damage to the spray-applied fire-resistive material that was applied to the steel columns, girders, and beams except in the immediate vicinity of the severed columns. The debris impact damage did play a secondary role in the last stages of the collapse sequence, where the exterior fašade buckled at the lower floors where the impact damage was located. A separate analysis showed that even without the structural damage due to debris impact, WTC 7 would have collapsed in fires similar to those that occurred on Sept. 11, 2001. None of the large pieces of debris from WTC 2 hit WTC 7 because of the large distance between the two buildings.

Bushmaster
09-17-2013, 07:34 PM
:rolleyes: please, educate yourself:

fIAK6PAeyn8

http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/faqs_wtc7.cfm

I guess that should seal the lid and that whole "jewsdidit/insideflag" thing, huh?

Muller
09-17-2013, 08:53 PM
Fukkin tards in this thread. Even a retarded amoeba could realize that from the videographers perspective, the plane's wing would go behind that building.

0rders
09-17-2013, 10:48 PM
Bump for night crew.

NumeroOnce
09-18-2013, 07:51 AM
Anybody who has ever played a game of Jenga knows what can happen if you make the bottom unstable. Far too many people have qualified themselves as structural collapse experts simply by watching youtube videos. If only more took the time to properly educate themselves.

I have yet to see a Jenga tower collapse into it's own footprint. Just sayin'...

Yeah, but witness statements about explosions in the towers don't go along with the official story so we ignore these

/sarcasm

flairon
09-18-2013, 08:09 AM
We 'ignore' those because there weren't explosions in the towers. Those were statements made by people that didn't know what they were hearing.

ymer
09-18-2013, 08:17 AM
We 'ignore' those because there weren't explosions in the towers. Those were statements made by people that didn't know what they were hearing.

Yea I'm pretty sure that what they actually heard as "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM" was actually "bark bark, meow meow".

Also, this guy wasn't left hanging while trying to flee from WTC 7, he might have just stepped over a bubblewrap which he confused for the stairs falling down and explosions, even before any of the towers fell down.

PbbZE7c3a8Q

Bushmaster
09-18-2013, 08:17 AM

More to the point, people scared out of their minds on what was probably the scariest and most stressful day of their entire lives. Yet that's supposed to "prove" something.. :rolleyes:

Bushmaster
09-18-2013, 08:20 AM
Yea I'm pretty sure that what they actually heard as "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM" was actually "bark bark, meow meow".

Also, this guy wasn't left hanging while trying to flee from WTC 7, he might have just stepped over a bubblewrap which he confused for the stairs falling down.

PbbZE7c3a8Q

Barry Jennings also said he "stepped over dead bodies" as he was fleeing WTC 7.

Only trouble with that is, WTC 7 was completely evacuated and nobody died in it.

ymer
09-18-2013, 08:34 AM
Barry Jennings also said he "stepped over dead bodies" as he was fleeing WTC 7.

Only trouble with that is, WTC 7 was completely evacuated and nobody died in it.

How can you say that nobody died in WTC 7 if there are a bunch of people that died that day listed as N/A as of where and why did they die in the figures:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_September_11_attacks

Also a bunch of remains were not identified and a lot are not accounted for:

Forensic identification[edit source | editbeta]

As of September 11, 2012, 2,753 death certificates were filed relating to the attacks.[71] Of these, 1,588 (58%) were forensically identified from recovered physical remains.[72][73] The Associated Press reported that the medical examiner's office possesses "about 10,000 unidentified bone and tissue fragments that cannot be matched to the list of the dead."[74] Bone fragments were still being found in 2006 as workers prepared the damaged Deutsche Bank Building for demolition.[75]
On April 17, 2013, five possible remains were recovered after being sifted at Fresh Kills on Staten Island. The medical examiner said evidence of a possible victim of the attacks was recovered as well two days later.[76]
On June 21, 2013, the medical examiner's office identified its 1,637th victim, a 43-year-old woman, to its list of victims, as a result of DNA testing of debris collected from the site. By family request, her name was not released.[77]
On July 5, 2013, the medical examiner's office identified the remains of FDNY firefighter Lt. Jeffrey P. Walz, 37, after they were retested. His remains were recovered just months after the attack and is now the 1,638th victim recorded.[78]

So is your whole argument that since the official death toll of WTC 7 was 0 (even though they don't show were a lot of the victims were found as stated above) then what this guy says is false?

Please.

Bushmaster
09-18-2013, 08:51 AM
How can you say that nobody died in WTC 7 if there are a bunch of people that died that day listed as N/A as of where and why did they die in the figures:

See, now here is a prime example of how you fruits are disconnected from reality..

Of the - lets round it off to 3,000 people, who died in the towers that day - each and every single one of them had a name and a place of occupation. "Where they were found" and whether or not their bodies were ever positively identified has jack shiit to do with anything. For example - if Cantor Fitzgerald says they lost "X" number of employees that day,and and we know Cantor Fitzgeralds's offices were in WTC 1, then it's a pretty safe bet that those people died in WTC 1..

Likewise, if "Company A, B, C, D, E.... X, Y, Z" had offices in WTC 7, and all their employees are present and accounted for, then you do the math.

Fukit, don't take my word for it though. Look it up yourself.

So is your whole argument that since the official death toll of WTC 7 was 0 (even though they don't show were a lot of the victims were found as stated above) then what this guy says is false?

Yes.

ymer
09-18-2013, 08:57 AM
See, now here is a prime example of how you fruits are disconnected from reality..

Of the - lets round it off to 3,000 people, who died in the towers that day - each and every single one of them had a name and a place of occupation. "Where they were found" and whether or not their bodies were ever positively identified has jack shiit to do with anything. For example - if Cantor Fitzgerald says they lost "X" number of employees that day,and and we know Cantor Fitzgeralds's offices were in WTC 1, then it's a pretty safe bet that those people died in WTC 1..

Likewise, if "Company A, B, C, D, E.... X, Y, Z" had offices in WTC 7, and all their employees are present and accounted for, then you do the math.

Fukit, don't take my word for it though. Look it up yourself.

You are assuming that the only people that were in those buildings was staff, no personal visitors, no business people going to offices of said companies, no bystanders... exclusively workers that showed up that day. Your basic premise is flawed.

So since you have no argument and you have repeteadly shown that you are only for an ego boost in this forum, all your posts are not to be taken seriously.

Bushmaster
09-18-2013, 09:06 AM
You are assuming that the only people that were in those buildings was staff, no personal visitors, no business people going to offices of said companies, no bystanders... exclusively workers that showed up that day.

Idiot.

Those people still had names, no? Family members and friends who say "This person died on 9/11" no? So like I told you, don't take my word for it - look up each and every single one of them, find out where they worked, and where they were on 9/11.

WTC 7 was evacuated that morning and the ensuing EIGHT hours before it collapsed was enough time for everybody to GTFO. You're pulling complete bullshiit out of thin air and trying to build an argument around it. Don't.

ymer
09-18-2013, 09:18 AM
This is may last response to you since you keep the baseless claims and the insults.

Idiot.

Those people still had names, no? Family members and friends who say "This person died on 9/11" no? So like I told you, don't take my word for it - look up each and every single one of them, find out where they worked, and where they were on 9/11.

WTC 7 was evacuated that morning and then ensuing EIGHT hours before it collapsed was enough time for everybody to GTFO. You're pulling complete bullshiit out of thin air and trying to build an argument around it. Don't.

"As of September 11, 2012, 2,753 death certificates were filed relating to the attacks.[71] Of these, 1,588 (58%) were forensically identified from recovered physical remains.[72][73] The Associated Press reported that the medical examiner's office possesses "about 10,000 unidentified bone and tissue fragments that cannot be matched to the list of the dead."[74] Bone fragments were still being found in 2006 as workers prepared the damaged Deutsche Bank Building for demolition.[75]"

Get this into your thick skull: From 2,753 requests from relatives, family or whatever, only 1,588 were identified. There are also 10,000 unidentified fragments that couldn't be matched to the list of dead.

You can't have 100% certainity that there were no deaths from WTC 7. You also say that it was evacuated 8 hours before it collapsed, Barry Jennings agrees with that, however he also mentions that there were EXPLOSIONS at that time (8 hours before it collapsed and your whole argument is that Barry Jennings is not credible because the reports say 0 casualties from WTC 7 but said report doesn't have proof of that, since at least 1,165 people that disseapeared that day left no identifiable forensic evidence of their remains.

In short your arument is this: Since official reports say that no one died on WTC 7, all that Barry Jennings said is wrong.
My argument is: You can't have certainity of said official report (because read above).

And as I stated earlier, I won't take you seriously anymore, all your aruments are baseless, speculative and disrespectful so I will not respond to you anymore.

Bushmaster
09-18-2013, 09:32 AM
In short your arument is this: Since official reports say that no one died on WTC 7, all that Barry Jennings said is wrong.
My argument is: You can't have certainity of said official report (because read above)

LMFAO!!!

Right.. the official report was wrong and Barry Jennings was right. Because, "Golly gee, he heard explosions and said a whole bunch of other stuff that I like to hear!"

And as I stated earlier, I won't take you seriously anymore, all your aruments are baseless, speculative and disrespectful so I will not respond to you anymore

Said it before - and I'll say it again... Sarcasm, insults, and disrespect are all you fruits deserve.

NumeroOnce
09-18-2013, 02:08 PM
More to the point, people scared out of their minds on what was probably the scariest and most stressful day of their entire lives. Yet that's supposed to "prove" something.. :rolleyes:

This is the stupidest logic to ignore somebodies witness statements. If this is the case, why are attempted murder victims relied on to point out their attacker? Couldn't a defense lawyer just say, "Somebody trying to murder you is likely the most traumatic event a person can go through in their lives, therefore they were too stressed and scared to correctly identify their attacker."

For the rest of the readers out there, passenger Ed Felt of Flight 93 reported an explosion and smoke from his plane while it was still in air, yet we are told it was crashed by it's passengers. How was the plane damaged in mid-air if it was crashed into the ground by it's passengers?

The man told dispatchers the plane "was going down. He heard some sort of explosion and saw white smoke coming from the plane and we lost contact with him,"

http://911research.wtc7.net/cache/planes/attack/abc_f93crash.html Link to cached copy of ABC News article from 9/11.

Bushmaster
09-18-2013, 02:15 PM
This is the stupidest logic to ignore somebodies witness statements. If this is the case, why are attempted murder victims relied on to point out their attacker?

Because "the attacker" in your piss weak little attempt at an analogy is an actual physical entity.

"I heard explosions" when there are two 110 story buildings on fire and falling all around you is not proof of anything. Or what - you don't think all of lower Manhattan would have been as whisper quiet as a library on the morning of 9/11 do you?

NumeroOnce
09-18-2013, 02:22 PM
Because "the attacker" in your piss weak little attempt at an analogy is an actual physical entity.

"I heard explosions" when there are two 110 story buildings on fire and falling all around you is not proof of anything.

On several occasions, Jennings stated that an explosion trapped them in WTC Building 7 and that he continued to hear explosions throughout the building until they were saved.

“Well, me and Hess, the Corporation Counsel, were on the 23rd floor. I told him, ‘We gotta get out of here.’ We started walking down the stairs. We made it to the eighth floor. Big explosion! Blew us back into the eighth floor. And I turned to Hess and I said, ‘This is it, we’re dead. We’re not gonna make it outta here...’”

Looks like he felt the physical force of the explosion too, in addition to hearing it. But I'm sure the stress of the day just had him hallucinating what he was hearing in the first place, huh?

“All this time, I’m hearing all kinds of explosions. All this time I’m hearing explosions. And I’m thinking that maybe it’s the uh, buses around me that were on fire, the cars that were on fire, but, I don’t see no [gesturing] you know, but I'm still hearing these explosions. When they [the rescuers] finally got to us, and they took us down, to what, what they, they, uh, called the lobby, because I asked them when we got down there I said, ‘Where are we?’ He said ‘This was the lobby.’ And I said, ‘You gotta be kidding me.’ Total ruins. Total ruins. Now keep in mind when I came in there, the lobby had nice escalators, it was a huge lobby. And for me to see what I saw, was unbelievable.”

Bushmaster
09-18-2013, 02:25 PM
Looks like he felt the physical force of the explosion too, in addition to hearing it. But I'm sure the stress of the day just had him hallucinating what he was hearing in the first place, huh?

He also said he stepped over dead bodies when he was escaping WTC7.

Face it, your "witness" isn't credible.

NumeroOnce
09-18-2013, 02:36 PM
He also said he stepped over dead bodies when he was escaping WTC7.

Face it, your "witness" isn't credible.

Barry Jennings himself disagrees with their interpretation of his words. Barry Jennings told the ***: "I didn't like the way you know I was portrayed. They portrayed me as seeing dead bodies. I never saw dead bodies"

"The fire fighter who took us down kept saying do not look down. And I kept saying why.

"He said do not look down. And we're stepping over people and you know you could feel when you're stepping over people."

However, Barry Jennings told the ***: "I said it felt like I was stepping over them but I never saw any.

"And you know that's the way they portrayed me and I didn't appreciate that so I told them to pull my interview."
lold that the site censors B-B-C

But, you can't assassinate the character of every witness.

Michael Hess's account of explosions in WTC7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAEmVYfKFkU

Craig Bartmer, a former New York City police officer, and 9/11 first responder, stated:

“All of a sudden, the radios exploded and everybody started screaming, ‘Get away, get away, get away from it!’ And, I was like a deer in the headlights. And I look up, and...Two guys that I knew were on the transit radio. I don’t know if those tapes are out there... And I looked up, and… it was nothing I would ever imagine seeing in my life. You know the thing started peeling in on itself and, I mean, there was an umbrella of [expletive] seven feet over my head that I just stared at. Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the ****’s hitting the ground behind me. [b]And the whole time you’re hearing, THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! So, I, I think I know an explosion when I hear it, you know? So yeah, I wanna know what took that building down. I don’t think it was a fire, and it certainly wasn’t a plane...It had some damage to it but nothing like what they’re saying…Nothing to account for what we saw…I am shocked at the [official] story we’ve heard about it, to be quite honest.”

Kevin McPadden, an emergency medical technician, and 9/11 first responder, stated:

“Yeah, there was like, there was a whole lot of commotion. The firefighters were picking up, and they were starting to roll out...The Red Cross rep was like, he goes over and he says [to us], ‘You gotta stay behind this line because they’re thinking about bringing the building down.’…He goes over and he asks one of the… firefighters what was going on…He came back over with his hand over the radio and [you could hear] what sounded like a countdown. And, at the last few seconds, he took his hand off [the radio] and you heard ‘three-two-one,’ and he was just saying, ‘Just run for your life! Just run for your life!’ And then it was like another two, three seconds, you heard explosions. Like, BA-BOOOOOM! And it’s like a distinct sound…BA-BOOOOOM! And you felt a rumble in the ground, like, almost like you wanted to grab onto something. That, to me, I knew that was an explosion. There was no doubt in my mind...”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO1ps1mzU8o

NumeroOnce
09-18-2013, 02:43 PM
Another interesting thing about the Barry Jennings interview...

At that point he made some phone calls, and an un-named individual told them to “leave, and leave right away”. Jennings and Hess then proceeded to the stairs, and made it to level 6, when there was an explosion, and the stairwell collapsed from under their feet, Mr. Jennings was actually hanging, and had to climb back up. They made it back up to level 8, where Barry Jennings had a view of the twin towers, both buildings were still standing. This is an important detail, as many debunkers have used Mr. Jennings statements out of context to claim the damage came to WTC 7 from the towers collapsing, not the case according, to Mr. Jennings.

clysdale
09-18-2013, 02:53 PM
KPvi8sOGN5U

Just did it

Just looked at the video u posted and yeah the wing does go behind the building

This coming from a marine who stood post and fought war that's sketchy

CLEAN_SET_OF_10
09-18-2013, 02:55 PM
I dont understand why people believe that a plane never hit the tower considering the population of NYC that witnessed it.

I contend that JDAMs would look an awful lot like airplanes, especially to Joe Stocktrader and Jane Busdriver out on the streets of Manhattan on 9/11, and especially considering the high speed of approach/impact, surprise factor, bad lighting, and bad reference point for determining true dimensions to be able to ID the object.

Now couple all that with the fact several witnesses did report seeing missiles, and were all quickly played off by MSM because MSM was claiming that airplanes were already confirmed.

Now, you have what appears to be countless examples of overlayed CGI airplanes on top of what could be missiles, from MSM live news feed archives to "amateur video" like in the OP, all displaying signs of semi-creative editing and video trickery... albeit flawed. Check out the infamous "nose out" clip played by Fox.

It makes you think that maybe if it was an inside job, plane hijacking was just too risky, but would make for such a good story that the perps had to fake it.

As for the people on the planes that may have never actually taken off, most are VicSims and the rest are dead.

Bushmaster
09-18-2013, 02:59 PM
But, you can't assassinate the character of every witness.

I'm not assassinating his character. I'm simply trying to point out the facts and help you understand reality.. Again, don't take my word for it... FF to ~5:50 "We were stepping over people."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kRaKHq2dfCI#t=359

Your witness isn't credible.

NumeroOnce
09-18-2013, 03:02 PM
I'm not assassinating his character. I'm simply trying to point out the facts and help you understand reality.. Again, don't take my word for it... FF to ~5:50 "We were stepping over people."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kRaKHq2dfCI#t=359

Your witness isn't credible.

While ignoring all the other witnesses...

Barry Jennings himself disagrees with their interpretation of his words. Barry Jennings told the ***: "I didn't like the way you know I was portrayed. They portrayed me as seeing dead bodies. I never saw dead bodies"

"The fire fighter who took us down kept saying do not look down. And I kept saying why.

"He said do not look down. And we're stepping over people and you know you could feel when you're stepping over people."

However, Barry Jennings told the ***: "I said it felt like I was stepping over them but I never saw any.

"And you know that's the way they portrayed me and I didn't appreciate that so I told them to pull my interview."

flairon
09-18-2013, 03:10 PM

Also, this guy wasn't left hanging while trying to flee from WTC 7, he might have just stepped over a bubblewrap which he confused for the stairs falling down and explosions, even before any of the towers fell down.

PbbZE7c3a8Q

Yeah, or it could have been floor after floor of sealed office building blowing out fire doors and windows as all that square footage of air was pushed out.

Bushmaster
09-18-2013, 03:12 PM
Another interesting thing about the Barry Jennings interview...

At that point he made some phone calls, and an un-named individual told them to “leave, and leave right away”. Jennings and Hess then proceeded to the stairs, and made it to level 6, when there was an explosion, and the stairwell collapsed from under their feet, Mr. Jennings was actually hanging, and had to climb back up. They made it back up to level 8, where Barry Jennings had a view of the twin towers, both buildings were still standing. This is an important detail, as many debunkers have used Mr. Jennings statements out of context to claim the damage came to WTC 7 from the towers collapsing, not the case according, to Mr. Jennings.

So he's hearing these explosions inside WTC 7 when both WTC 1-2 are still standing.... Yet WTC 7 didn't fall until ~5:30pm. WTF kind of controlled demolition takes eight hours after the explosions go off? lol

Also, these "explosions" that were heard... You do realize your mega-thermite doesn't "explode," right? So that ought to take care of that little theory lol.

Now, I'm not saying these people didn't hear loud "explosion like" noises. Just that - like I said earlier, "I heard an explosion" does not = proof of a controlled demolition. There is a difference... a big one.

NumeroOnce
09-18-2013, 03:14 PM
So he's hearing these explosions inside WTC 7 when both WTC 1-2 are still standing.... Yet WTC 7 didn't fall until ~5:30pm. WTF kind of controlled demolition takes eight hours after the explosions go off? lol

Also, these "explosions" that were heard... You do realize your mega-thermite doesn't "explode," right? So that ought to take care of that little theory lol.

Now, I'm not saying these people didn't hear loud "explosion like" noises. Just that - like I said earlier, "I heard an explosion" does not = proof of a controlled demolition. There is a difference... a big one.

Never said that thermite was used in WTC 7. And yes, I've seen videos of how thermite works. But I'd say Barry Jennings hearing explosions in the building before ANY of the buildings collapsed is pretty suspicious...

Yeah, or it could have been floor after floor of sealed office building blowing out fire doors and windows as all that square footage of air was pushed out.

Yeah except he heard explosions while WTC 7 was still standing... actually, he heard explosions while the Twin Towers were still standing.

But that's what happens when you try to make a comment without examining the evidence yourself, because I'm sure you did not watch the video.

Bushmaster
09-18-2013, 03:16 PM
While ignoring all the other witnesses...

Ok, fukit I'll play along lol. But you really should know you just damaged his credibility even more...

"It felt like I was stepping over them" is FAR less credible than "I saw them!" Regardless - all your hair splitting aside, there were no bodies in WTC-7 because it was evacuated lol.

NumeroOnce
09-18-2013, 03:22 PM
Ok, fukit I'll play along lol. But you really should know you just damaged his credibility even more...

"It felt like I was stepping over them" is FAR less credible than "I saw them!" Regardless - all your hair splitting aside, there were no bodies in WTC-7 because it was evacuated lol.

As Barry Jennings said, he did not look down at what he was stepping at. Either way, his reports of hearing and feeling explosions never wavered.

But you are right about one thing. WTC7 had been fully evacuated by 2 P.M. that day, so there shouldn't have been any firefighters to pull from the building when Larry Silverstein said "pull it", right...?

flairon
09-18-2013, 03:24 PM
Yeah except he heard explosions while WTC 7 was still standing... actually, he heard explosions while the Twin Towers were still standing.

But that's what happens when you try to make a comment without examining the evidence yourself, because I'm sure you did not watch the video.

g_GpPdgAGwk

and yet not a single explosion heard is during the fall of tower 1 and 2

Atbrn4k55lA
this is building 7

Now lets compare to an actual controlled demolition
79sJ1bMR6VQ

And that building is about half the size of the wtc towers.

If you've ever been in a big office building and paid attention, every floor has sealed windows. The only places for air to escape other than the windows are going to be fire exits and elevator shafts. Elevators act like 'plugs' to a certain degree. Fire exits will also be sealed with big steel doors. My guess is as those floors are coming down on the 40k+ sq. foot of air in a 208x208 building, that air is going to blow out those windows and blow open those doors, and its going to be a loud pop if you're inside the building

NumeroOnce
09-18-2013, 03:34 PM
g_GpPdgAGwk

and yet not a single explosion heard is during the fall

Now lets compare to an actual controlled demolition
79sJ1bMR6VQ

And that building is about half the size of the wtc towers.

If you've ever been in a big office building and paid attention, every floor has sealed windows. The only places for air to escape other than the windows are going to be fire exits and elevator shafts. Elevators act like 'plugs' to a certain degree. Fire exits will also be sealed with big steel doors. My guess is as those floors are coming down on the 40k+ sq. foot of air in a 208x208 building, that air is going to blow out those windows and blow open those doors, and its going to be a loud pop if you're inside the building

External video from far away might not capture the sounds of explosions, but the firefighters INSIDE the buildings, pulled before they collapsed, reported hearing up to three explosions after the planes had crashed into the building. But here's a video of what looks to be pre-charges of some sort synchronously move upwards through the building, which I've never heard any logical explanation for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yli-if4F0DY

ITT Flairon and Bushy ignore witness statements to help themselves sleep better at night. "I'm a military guy, I'm fighting for the good guys... right?" :rolleyes:

Bushmaster
09-18-2013, 03:35 PM
As Barry Jennings said, he did not look down at what he was stepping at. Either way, his reports of hearing and feeling explosions never wavered.

Too late. His credibility = exactly zero. "It felt like..." and you fruits want to take him seriously lol.

Deflection and distraction in 5... 4... 3... 2...

But you are right about one thing. WTC7 had been fully evacuated by 2 P.M. that day, so there shouldn't have been any firefighters to pull from the building when Larry Silverstein said "pull it", right...?

flairon
09-18-2013, 03:38 PM
External video from far away might not capture the sounds of explosions, but the firefighters INSIDE the buildings, pulled before they collapsed, reported hearing up to three explosions after the planes had crashed into the building. But here's a video of what looks to be pre-charges of some sort synchronously move upwards through the building, which I've never heard any logical explanation for.

ITT Flairon and Bushy ignore witness statements to help themselves sleep better at night. "I'm a military guy, I'm fighting for the good guys... right?" :rolleyes:

They heard 3 explosions in a building that just got hit with a plane with thousands of gallons of jet fuel?

shocking

Bushmaster
09-18-2013, 03:39 PM
ITT Flairon and Bushy ignore witness statements to help themselves sleep better at night.

It's just like I told you here...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156861783&p=1134636843#post1134636843

I'm not the one sitting on a "mountain of evidence" of mass murder, and I'm not the one who can't come out from behind his fuking keyboard to actually do anything with with it.

So in case you missed it the last time, I sleep just fine. ;)

flairon
09-18-2013, 03:40 PM
It's just like I told you here...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156861783&p=1134636843#post1134636843

I'm not the one sitting on a "mountain of evidence" of mass murder, and I'm not the one who can't come out from behind his fuking keyboard to actually do anything with with it.

So in case you missed it the last time, I sleep just fine. ;)

he's just waiting to spring into action...

Bushmaster
09-18-2013, 03:42 PM
he's just waiting to spring into action...

Internet action lol...

flairon
09-18-2013, 03:43 PM
Internet action lol...
http://www.usacarry.com/forums/attachments/politics/7419d1349318060-750-million-round-dhs-order-warrior888888.jpg

NumeroOnce
09-18-2013, 03:45 PM
They heard 3 explosions in a building that just got hit with a plane with thousands of gallons of jet fuel?

shocking

Plane hit somewhere between the 80th and 100th floors, multiple explosions in basement of buildings. Makes sense.

flairon
09-18-2013, 03:48 PM
Plane hit somewhere between the 80th and 100th floors, multiple explosions in basement of buildings. Makes sense.

So let me get this straight. The guys that are in the midst of the noise and chaos at street level heard mulitple explosions in the basement above all the trucks, screaming, yelling, fire alarms going off..etc. AND those explosions in the basement started a cascade collapse that started at the top of the building?

jesus h christ dude, shut the fuk up and get the fuk off my internet you mongoloid.

Bushmaster
09-18-2013, 03:52 PM
AND those explosions in the basement started a cascade collapse that started at the top of the building?

Beat me to it, but seriously Numero... WTF? :confused:

basement iron
09-18-2013, 03:54 PM

The supposed basement explosions are all eyewitness testimony. We have no video or audio of this. Eyewitness testimony is the lowest, most unreliable form of evidence one could ever bring to the table as proof of something.

NumeroOnce
09-18-2013, 03:57 PM
The supposed basement explosions are all eyewitness testimony. We have no video or audio of this. Eyewitness testimony is the lowest, most unreliable form of evidence one could ever bring to the table as proof of something.

^See video of flashes moving synchronously upwards through towers posted above.

So let me get this straight. The guys that are in the midst of the noise and chaos at street level heard mulitple explosions in the basement above all the trucks, screaming, yelling, fire alarms going off..etc. AND those explosions in the basement started a cascade collapse that started at the top of the building?

jesus h christ dude, shut the fuk up and get the fuk off my internet you mongoloid.

Strawman #1 - The firefighters weren't on the streets, they were in the buildings away from all the street noise.

Strawman #2... never said it started the collapse, since the witnessing firefighters obviously had time to get out and report the story. But anybody knows that the foundation of a building needs to be weakened for it to collapse entirely. And ground zero fires were hot enough to burn for months straight. Doesn't sound like a normal fire to me... what was in the basements of those buildings?

I argue with you guys mostly for the entertainment value, but I am open to debating with any non-believer who appreciates a well-thought-out debate sans ad hominems.

flairon
09-18-2013, 03:57 PM
c'mon mr. internet engineer, explain to me and anyone else who isn't blinded by tears of laughter at your statement how explosions in the basement are going to start a collapse 80-90 floors away. This should be good.

flairon
09-18-2013, 03:59 PM
Strawman #1 - The firefighters weren't on the streets, they were in the buildings away from all the street noise.
They were in the stairways and on the floors themselves. You know, the places filled with screaming people trying to get out of the buildings?

Strawman #2... never said it started the collapse, since the witnessing firefighters obviously had time to get out and report the story. But anybody knows that the foundation of a building needs to be weakened for it to collapse entirely. And ground zero fires were hot enough to burn for months straight. Doesn't sound like a normal fire to me... what was in the basements of those buildings?

Ohh they werent explosions that started the collapse, they were just random explosions? well that makes much more sense doesn't it.

I argue with you guys mostly for the entertainment value, but I am open to debating with any non-believer who appreciates a well-thought-out debate sans ad hominems.

Yeah, go with the 'im just arguing for entertainment' route now that you've gotten your ass handed to you AGAIN. Thats your go-to move.

NumeroOnce
09-18-2013, 04:09 PM
They were in the stairways and on the floors themselves. You know, the places filled with screaming people trying to get out of the buildings?

But your argument keeps changing... at first you said the firefighters we're out in the street? :confused:

I'm sure that tremor-causing explosions are apparent, even above the din of anybody left in the building still trying to escape when the firefighters went in to look for trapped people.

Ohh they werent explosions that started the collapse, they were just random explosions? well that makes much more sense doesn't it.

It's simple. Building is gradually weakened by destroying foundation supports, external supports possibly weakened by thermite, evidenced by sparks that resemble a thermite reaction, pouring from corners of buildings. Then, the core columns are blown and the collapse starts, evidenced by this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k14oSHx0Fe8
15 seconds in.

Yeah, go with the 'im just arguing for entertainment' route now that you've gotten your ass handed to you AGAIN. Thats your go-to move.

My ass is still firmly attached to me, thanks for asking :)

flairon
09-18-2013, 04:20 PM
But your argument keeps changing... at first you said the firefighters we're out in the street? :confused:
No, i said they were at street level...you know...the lobby?

I'm sure that tremor-causing explosions are apparent, even above the din of anybody left in the building still trying to escape when the firefighters went in to look for trapped people.
Its not just the din of people, there are fire trucks, police trucks, helicopters all those buildings had fire alarms that are going off through the whole building, every floor, every fireman has radios, they are wearing helmets and jackets that are around their heads and necks...and you figure they were able to hear these explosions, and those explosions were responsible for the the wtc falling.

You're a moron. You're not even smart enough to be a moron, you would have to take IV's of ginkobiloba for a year to even get to the level of being a moron.

It's simple. Building is slowly weakened by destroying foundation supports, external supports such possibly weakened by thermite, evidenced by sparks that resemble a thermite reaction, pouring from corners of buildings. Then, the core columns are blown and the collapse starts, evidenced by this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k14oSHx0Fe8
15 seconds in.

My ass is still firmly attached to me, thanks for asking :)
The collapse started at the top. So how is the explosions at the bottom of the building, that NOBODY heard except for the guys that are eyeball deep in the chaos of the ground floors and elevators going to start a collapse 80 floors away.

You really should stop pretending you have the mental ability to figure something like this out, you clearly do not.

NumeroOnce
09-18-2013, 04:28 PM
No, i said they were at street level...you know...the lobby?

Its not just the din of people, there are fire trucks, police trucks, helicopters all those buildings had fire alarms that are going off through the whole building, every floor, every fireman has radios, they are wearing helmets and jackets that are around their heads and necks...and you figure they were able to hear these explosions, and those explosions were responsible for the the wtc falling.

You're a moron. You're not even smart enough to be a moron, you would have to take IV's of ginkobiloba for a year to even get to the level of being a moron.

The collapse started at the top. So how is the explosions at the bottom of the building, that NOBODY heard except for the guys that are eyeball deep in the chaos of the ground floors and elevators going to start a collapse 80 floors away.

You really should stop pretending you have the mental ability to figure something like this out, you clearly do not.

If this is what your argument has turned to, I don't even feel the need to respond. Maybe I'll play around with Bushy for a little bit, but I was hoping to have some fresh, unbiased-by-military people to argue with.

Witnesses and explosions... note how many say "looks like there were secondary explosions" "timed explosions" "it looked like somebody had planted bombs," etc.

Rich Banaciski -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 22]
... and then I just remember there was just an explosion. It seemed like on television they blow up these buildings. It seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt, all these explosions.

Brian Becker -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Engine 28]
The collapse hadn't begun, but it was not a fire any more up there. It was like -- it was like that -- like smoke explosion on a tremendous scale going on up there.

Greg Brady -- E.M.T. (E.M.S.) [Battalion 6]
We were standing underneath and Captain Stone was speaking again. We heard -- I heard 3 loud explosions. I look up and the north tower is coming down now, 1 World Trade Center.

Timothy Burke -- Firefigter (F.D.N.Y.) [Engine 202]
But it seemed like I was going oh, my god, there is a secondary device because the way the building popped. I thought it was an explosion.

Ed Cachia -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Engine 53]
we originally had thought there was like an internal detonation explosives because it went in succession, boom, boom, boom, boom, and then the tower came down.

Frank Campagna -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 11]
You see three explosions and then the whole thing coming down.

Craig Carlsen -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 8]
... you just heard explosions coming from building two, the south tower. It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions.

Jason Charles -- E.M.T. (E.M.S.)
... and then I heard an explosion from up, from up above, and I froze and I was like, oh, s___, I'm dead because I thought the debris was going to hit me in the head and that was it.
I look over my shoulder and I says, oh, s___, and then I turned around and looked up and that's when I saw the tower coming down.

Frank Cruthers -- Chief (F.D.N.Y.) [Citywide Tour Commander]
.. there was what appeared to be at first an explosion. It appeared at the very top, simultaneously from all four sides, materials shot out horizontally. And then there seemed to be a momentary delay before you could see the beginning of the collapse.

Kevin Darnowski -- Paramedic (E.M.S.)
I heard three explosions, and then we heard like groaning and grinding, and tower two started to come down.

Dominick Derubbio -- Battalion Chief (F.D.N.Y.) [Division 8]
It was weird how it started to come down. It looked like it was a timed explosion ...

Karin Deshore -- Captain (E.M.S.)
Somewhere around the middle of the World Trade Center, there was this orange and red flash coming out. Initially it was just one flash. Then this flash just kept popping all the way around the building and that building had started to explode.

Brian Dixon -- Battalion Chief (F.D.N.Y.)
... the lowest floor of fire in the south tower actually looked like someone had planted explosives around it because the whole bottom I could see -- I could see two sides of it and the other side -- it just looked like that floor blew out. I looked up and you could actually see everything blew out on the one floor. I thought, geez, this looks like an explosion up there, it blew out.

Michael Donovan -- Captain (F.D.N.Y.)
I thought there had been an explosion or a bomb that they had blown up there.

James Drury -- Assistant Commissioner (F.D.N.Y.)
I should say that people in the street and myself included thought that the roar was so loud that the explosive - bombs were going off inside the building.

Thomas Fitzpatrick -- Deputy Commissioner for Administration (F.D.N.Y.)
Some people thought it was an explosion. I don't think I remember that. I remember seeing it, it looked like sparkling around one specific layer of the building.
My initial reaction was that this was exactly the way it looks when they show you those implosions on TV.

Gary Gates -- Lieutenant (F.D.N.Y.)
So the explosion, what I realized later, had to be the start of the collapse. It was the way the building appeared to blowout from both sides. I'm looking at the face of it, and all we see is the two sides of the building just blowing out and coming apart like this, as I said, like the top of a volcano.

Kevin Gorman -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 22]
... I thought that when I looked in the direction of the Trade Center before it came down, before No. 2 came down, that I saw low-level flashes.

Gregg Hansson -- Lieutenant (F.D.N.Y.)
Then a large explosion took place. In my estimation that was the tower coming down, but at that time I did not know what that was. I thought some type of bomb had gone off.

Timothy Julian -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 118]
You know, and I just heard like an explosion and then cracking type of noise, and then it sounded like a freight train, rumbling and picking up speed, and I remember I looked up, and I saw it coming down.

John Malley -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 22]
I felt the rumbling, and then I felt the force coming at me. I was like, what the hell is that? In my mind it was a bomb going off.

James McKinley -- E.M.T. (E.M.S.)
After that I heard this huge explosion, I thought it was a boiler exploding or something. Next thing you know this huge cloud of smoke is coming at us, so we're running.

Joseph Meola -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Engine 91]
As we are looking up at the building, what I saw was, it looked like the building was blowing out on all four sides. We actually heard the pops. Didn't realize it was the falling -- you know, you heard the pops of the building. You thought it was just blowing out.

Kevin Murray -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 18]
When the tower started -- there was a big explosion that I heard and someone screamed that it was coming down and I looked away and I saw all the windows domino

Janice Olszewski -- Captain (E.M.S.)
I thought it was an explosion or a secondary device, a bomb, the jet -- plane exploding, whatever.

Daniel Rivera -- Paramedic (E.M.S.) [Battalion 31]
At first I thought it was -- do you ever see professional demolition where they set the charges on certain floors and then you hear "Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop"? That's exactly what -- because I thought it was that.

Angel Rivera -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)
That's when hell came down. It was like a huge, enormous explosion. I still can hear it. Everything shook.

Kennith Rogers -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)
I figured it was a bomb, because it looked like a synchronized deliberate kind of thing. I was there in '93.

Patrick Scaringello -- Lieutenant (E.M.S.)
I started to treat patients on my own when I heard the explosion from up above.

Mark Steffens -- Division Chief (E.M.S.)
Then there was another it sounded like an explosion and heavy white powder ...

John Sudnik -- Battalion Chief (F.D.N.Y.)
Then we heard a loud explosion or what sounded like a loud explosion and looked up and I saw tower two start coming down. Crazy.

Jay Swithers -- Captain (E.M.S.)
I took a quick glance at the building and while I didn't see it falling, I saw a large section of it blasting out, which led me to believe it was just an explosion. I thought it was a secondary device, but I knew that we had to go.

David Timothy -- E.M.T. (E.M.S.)
The next thing I knew, you started hearing more explosions. I guess this is when the second tower started coming down.

Albert Turi -- Deputy Assistant Chief (F.D.N.Y.)
And as my eyes traveled up the building, and I was looking at the south tower, somewhere about halfway up, my initial reaction was there was a secondary explosion, and the entire floor area, a ring right around the building blew out.

Thomas Turilli -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)
... it almost actually that day sounded like bombs going off, like boom, boom, boom, like seven or eight, and then just a huge wind gust just came.

Stephen Viola -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)
... that's when the south tower collapsed, and it sounded like a bunch of explosions.

William Wall -- Lieutenant (F.D.N.Y.) [Engine 47]
At that time, we heard an explosion. We looked up and the building was coming down right on top of us ...

flairon
09-18-2013, 04:31 PM
If this is what your argument has turned to, I don't even feel the need to respond. Maybe I'll play around with Bushy for a little bit, but I was hoping to have some fresh, unbiased-by-military people to argue with.

Witnesses and explosions... note how many say "looks like there were secondary explosions" "timed explosions" "it looked like somebody had planted bombs," etc.

again...guys who are in a stressful situation hearing floors of a building collapse upon each other, steel snapping, concrete crushing..etc.

This isn't an argument. An argument would imply that you have a worthwhile point of view with some kind of actual backing to it. You're just being stupid at this point and pulling things out of your ass to try to get things to fit what you desperately want to be the way things happened.

NumeroOnce
09-18-2013, 04:38 PM
again...guys who are in a stressful situation hearing floors of a building collapse upon each other, steel snapping, concrete crushing..etc.

This isn't an argument. An argument would imply that you have a worthwhile point of view with some kind of actual backing to it. You're just being stupid at this point and pulling things out of your ass to try to get things to fit what you desperately want to be the way things happened.

Except plenty of witnesses note the explosions right before the buildings collapsed. Others (Jennings, firefighters) noted explosions well before the buildings collapsed too.

It's kinda funny watching you hold on to your militarily-set-in-stone world views though, even if it means misinterpreting or even disregarding witness statements to do it. Or ignoring the footage of explosives posted above.

flairon
09-18-2013, 04:40 PM
Except plenty of witnesses note the explosions right before the buildings collapsed. Others (Jennings, firefighters) noted explosions well before the buildings collapsed too.

It's kinda funny watching you hold on to your militarily-set-in-stone world views though, even if it means misinterpreting or even disregarding witness statements to do it. Or ignoring the footage of explosives posted above.

Its not a military set in stone world view. If there were actual possibilities of this happening, i'd be all over it. But there isn't. There is you being a sad little man that wants the world to think he's not as ignorant as he knows he is.

Bushmaster
09-18-2013, 05:30 PM

It's just not sinking in, is it...

"It looks like secondary explosions!"
"It looks like somebody planted bombs!"
"Timed explosions!"

Absolutely none of that is proof of anything other than "IT LOOKS/SOUNDS LIKE." Seriously dude, why can't you understand that? Is it because you so desperately want it to be a controlled demolition? Or is it because you really are that simple and can't wrap your little mind around the difference? :confused:

Bushmaster
09-18-2013, 05:35 PM

Again... Jennings also said "it felt like we were stepping over bodies." (in WTC7)

Nobody died in WTC 7 though, so - one more time - his credibility = 0

NumeroOnce
09-18-2013, 07:20 PM
Again... Jennings also said "it felt like we were stepping over bodies." (in WTC7)

Nobody died in WTC 7 though, so - one more time - his credibility = 0

He wasn't sure what he was stepping over because he was told to look up... and somehow this makes everything he saw invalid :rolleyes:

Ok... so how are the firefighters not credible witnesses? The list of people I posted above? Y

How about an alternate explanation for those explosions? Instead of... "well I know they weren't bombs because just because..."

How about addressing this video of explosive flashes moving in a timed-manner upwards through the building, much like a demolition? You guys love to avoid this one.

flairon
09-18-2013, 07:51 PM
He wasn't sure what he was stepping over because he was told to look up... and somehow this makes everything he saw invalid :rolleyes:

Ok... so how are the firefighters not credible witnesses? The list of people I posted above? Y

How about an alternate explanation for those explosions? Instead of... "well I know they weren't bombs because just because..."

How about addressing this video of explosive flashes moving in a timed-manner upwards through the building, much like a demolition? You guys love to avoid this one.

I just sat through all 5:57 minutes of this and i swear to god I will never get that time back and it was so not worth it. If this is the bullsh*t you're watching as your source of information, there's no wonder that you have the goofy point of view that you do.

NumeroOnce
09-18-2013, 07:58 PM
I just sat through all 5:57 minutes of this and i swear to god I will never get that time back and it was so not worth it. If this is the bullsh*t you're watching as your source of information, there's no wonder that you have the goofy point of view that you do.

Well if you watched all that and can't come up with an alternate explanation for the flashes...

Lol even I've never watched the whole thing... I just watch the first 60 seconds or so that shows footage of patterned explosions moving upwards through the towers. Been waiting for any explanation from the crowd of usuals, still can't get one. :(

flairon
09-18-2013, 08:11 PM
Well if you watched all that and can't come up with an alternate explanation for the flashes...

Lol even I've never watched the whole thing... I just watch the first 60 seconds or so that shows footage of patterned explosions moving upwards through the towers. Been waiting for any explanation from the crowd of usuals, still can't get one. :(

There are no flashes. There is a pressure wave that comes from inside. No flashes, no explosion, a pressure wave that ruffles blinds on about 3 floors. It could be anything, there's no way to tell. As there is no smoke or anything, my guess is its probably something like a major mass inside the building moving one way or another. There's 200tons of aircraft in the building that the building wasn't engineered for, the core supports have catastrophic damage and its on fire. Thats going to make parts of this structure start to shift and when something like a floor or even part of a floor in a structure where every single floor is 40k+ sq.ft of air space its going to push air around.
The floors under the jets are starting to buckle and theirs a rip through 3-5 floors at the crash sites so those floors aren't separated any longer. When something moves air mass in one, it moves air mass in all. But there is nothing that says 'explosion' in what they are pointing to. They're also pointing at a dust fountain and are trying to use dust coming out of this building as it collapses is an explosive because when explosives buried in the ground during the strip mining process kicks up the same kind of dirt when it blows and the jackass that made that video is saying that dirt/dust is a tell tale sign of explosives being used. No, its a telltale sign of dirt being pushed by a build up of pressure, but there isn't a single thing that says that buildup of pressure was caused by explosives. That is conspiracy theorist horsesh*t that in no way can be proven by those making the accusation but because suckers like you out there will eat this crap up with a shovel, people keep making these videos.

NumeroOnce
09-18-2013, 08:32 PM
There are no flashes. There is a pressure wave that comes from inside. No flashes, no explosion, a pressure wave that ruffles blinds on about 3 floors. It could be anything, there's no way to tell. As there is no smoke or anything, my guess is its probably something like a major mass inside the building moving one way or another. There's 200tons of aircraft in the building that the building wasn't engineered for, the core supports have catastrophic damage and its on fire. Thats going to make parts of this structure start to shift and when something like a floor or even part of a floor in a structure where every single floor is 40k+ sq.ft of air space its going to push air around.
The floors under the jets are starting to buckle and theirs a rip through 3-5 floors at the crash sites so those floors aren't separated any longer. When something moves air mass in one, it moves air mass in all. But there is nothing that says 'explosion' in what they are pointing to. They're also pointing at a dust fountain and are trying to use dust coming out of this building as it collapses is an explosive because when explosives buried in the ground during the strip mining process kicks up the same kind of dirt when it blows and the jackass that made that video is saying that dirt/dust is a tell tale sign of explosives being used. No, its a telltale sign of dirt being pushed by a build up of pressure, but there isn't a single thing that says that buildup of pressure was caused by explosives. That is conspiracy theorist horsesh*t that in no way can be proven by those making the accusation but because suckers like you out there will eat this crap up with a shovel, people keep making these videos.

As I said before... I never got as far through the video as you did. I just watch footage... video rarely lies.

So a wave of pressure that shakes the blinds and moves up floor by floor, in an ordered pattern, isn't strange. It's due to the random movement of the building caused by damage from "200 tons of aircraft in the building," somehow causing air pressure to move upwards through the building synchronously. Got it. /sarcasm

You don't know how damaged the core supports are... the theory of why the building fell according to the official narrative is that the outer-trusses failed, which lead to the core supports failing. In the south tower especially, because of the plane's angle, it's unlikely that the core supports were damaged at all. It struck the building and exited the near side, and it's unlikely that the aluminum wings made it that far through the concrete and steel supported building before they shattered.

ChristopherNV
09-18-2013, 08:40 PM
ITT, 23 year old dude with a YouTube education knows more than engineering and other experts.

/sarcasm

NumeroOnce
09-18-2013, 08:46 PM
ITT, 23 year old dude with a YouTube education knows more than engineering and other experts.

/sarcasm

I've stated before that I only use youtube for actual footage and witness statements. Not a single youtube documentary was watched to see through the 9/11 BS.

flairon
09-18-2013, 08:58 PM
As I said before... I never got as far through the video as you did. I just watch footage... video rarely lies.

So a wave of pressure that shakes the blinds and moves up floor by floor, in an ordered pattern, isn't strange. It's due to the random movement of the building caused by damage from "200 tons of aircraft in the building," somehow causing air pressure to move upwards through the building synchronously. Got it. /sarcasm

It only goes up about 3 floors. Whatever caused it is local. Like i said, my guess is that its probably stuff shifting around in a burning building. It could very well be air getting shoved around by the fuselage or wing sections dropping down through a burrning ripped floor. Do you really think that the amount of explosives that would be required to cut 3-4 dozen girders in a skyscraper support colum is just going to shake a couple blinds?. And remember that you have said repeatedly that you have not watched this video, yet you use it as though it is some kind of source for information and are arguing about its content.

You don't know how damaged the core supports are... the theory of why the building fell according to the official narrative is that the outer-trusses failed, which lead to the core supports failing. In the south tower especially, because of the plane's angle, it's unlikely that the core supports were damaged at all. It struck the building and exited the near side, and it's unlikely that the aluminum wings made it that far through the concrete and steel supported building before they shattered.
And how do you know this? I've actually been involved in controlled demos, i've actually handled explosives of this magnitude and used them before, you have 0 experience and haven't even watched the video that you are arguing about. So what the fuk makes you think that anyone should take anything you say seriously? Only a complete idiot argues based on evidence they havent even seen...wouldn't you agree?

Bushmaster
09-19-2013, 04:52 AM

5:50 "We were stepping over people. And you know you can feel when you're stepping over people."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kRaKHq2dfCI#t=358

Sounded pretty sure to me. Face it, your witness isn't credible.

NumeroOnce
09-19-2013, 07:49 AM
It only goes up about 3 floors. Whatever caused it is local. Like i said, my guess is that its probably stuff shifting around in a burning building. It could very well be air getting shoved around by the fuselage or wing sections dropping down through a burrning ripped floor. Do you really think that the amount of explosives that would be required to cut 3-4 dozen girders in a skyscraper support colum is just going to shake a couple blinds?. And remember that you have said repeatedly that you have not watched this video, yet you use it as though it is some kind of source for information and are arguing about its content.

And how do you know this? I've actually been involved in controlled demos, i've actually handled explosives of this magnitude and used them before, you have 0 experience and haven't even watched the video that you are arguing about. So what the fuk makes you think that anyone should take anything you say seriously? Only a complete idiot argues based on evidence they havent even seen...wouldn't you agree?

I only watched the first minute or so of the actual footage... we can only see 3 floors, because it's a close up view of the towers.

And like you said, you're guessing. I doubt that the movement of air upwards through the building would be so ordered and patterned. The video speculates in the beginning that they could be devices detonated to set the upper floors on fire and spread it, hence the increase in smoke right after. I did finally watch the rest of the video, and they even showed what looked to be a person getting ejected from the window due to this blast. I don't think it was the wind lol.

5:50 "We were stepping over people. And you know you can feel when you're stepping over people."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kRaKHq2dfCI#t=358

Sounded pretty sure to me. Face it, your witness isn't credible.

Okay... let's pretend that the dude being unsure of what he was stepping over as he was being led out somehow makes him an non-credible witness to the explosions he and Michael Hess reported hearing and feeling in the WTC.

Go ahead and tell me why the rest of them aren't credible.

TomJones420
09-19-2013, 08:09 AM
And like you said, you're guessing. I doubt that the movement of air upwards through the building would be so ordered and patterned. The video speculates in the beginning that they could be devices detonated to set the upper floors on fire and spread it, hence the increase in smoke right after. I did finally watch the rest of the video, and they even showed what looked to be a person getting ejected from the window due to this blast. I don't think it was the wind lol.

Okay... let's pretend that the dude being unsure of what he was stepping over as he was being led out somehow makes him an non-credible witness to the explosions he and Michael Hess reported hearing and feeling in the WTC.

"I doubt"
"speculates"
"Could be"
"what looked to be"
"i dont think"
"Lets pretend"

flairon
09-19-2013, 08:28 AM
I only watched the first minute or so of the actual footage... we can only see 3 floors, because it's a close up view of the towers.

again..based on what? The experience with demo you don't have? the experience with engineering you don't have? the number of burning buildings you haven't been in or the video you only watched 1/5th of and are trying to mount an argument with.

look up 'fog of war'

Bushmaster
09-19-2013, 11:32 AM

Dude, just wow...

First, YOU are the one saying he was "unsure" about stepping over dead bodies. HE was crystal clear about it ffs. What, did you not watch the video and hear it straight from his own mouth?

Second, I don't doubt for one second that "they" heard explosions. Two jets had just crashed into the buildings next door and their own building was damaged by debris and was on fire. I'm sure they heard all sorts of loud noises - including explosions.

Now... get this through your bicycle helmet and into your extra chromosome little brain. "I heard explosions" does not = proof of a controlled demolition. No matter how bad you want it to be, it simply isn't. :rolleyes: