PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame vs Purdue WTF?

waytoodeep03
09-13-2013, 07:49 AM
What kind of poverty prime time game is this?

How did this game get on abc 8pm? This should be on NBC at noon.

Why is this game even on tv? Where there absolutely no other games to show Saturday Night?
\

Why the hell isnt bama v Tamu on primetime cbs

macksimus
09-13-2013, 07:57 AM
We president now.

GutCrusher
09-13-2013, 08:02 AM
agreed

GolfPants
09-13-2013, 08:04 AM
My exact thoughts when I found out that was the night game

mtomjr14
09-13-2013, 08:06 AM
would rather watch wnba

waytoodeep03
09-13-2013, 08:09 AM
And NOtre Dame just had a game last week and they are ranked in the teens and purdue is ranked what 60?

BullStampede
09-13-2013, 08:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/GyiFtjJ.gif

isp
09-13-2013, 08:45 AM
I feel ya, watching Rees go for his 50% on 50 attempts is zzz

Nothin is gonna compare to Bama and A&M but you can still finish the day with some b1g vs. pac12 goodness... tOSU/Cal and Wisc/ASU aren't bad

wildchild11
09-13-2013, 08:55 AM
I feel ya, watching Rees go for his 50% on 50 attempts is zzz

Nothin is gonna compare to Bama and A&M but you can still finish the day with some b1g vs. pac12 goodness... tOSU/Cal and Wisc/ASU aren't bad

I see you entering this GIF game young homie

Doober4
09-13-2013, 08:57 AM
It's Notre Dame they could be facing scrubs like Michigan and still get the night game.

wildchild11
09-13-2013, 08:59 AM
It's Notre Dame they could be facing scrubs like Michigan and still get the night game.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/3134903/buffpick6.gif

waytoodeep03
09-13-2013, 09:16 AM

We already saw ND get tossed like a salad last week. No need for a redemption game tomorrow

isp
09-13-2013, 09:29 AM
I see you entering this GIF game young homie

Ha, yeah, I do a few here and there. If I see MarcusD is doing the "big plays" for a game then I try to find funny/strange stuff he might not bother with.

His process is more efficient and he has like 5 screens to work with, so it's probably best he handle the heavy lifting.

Doober4
09-13-2013, 09:32 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/3134903/buffpick6.gif

That dude is going to be playing on Sunday. Physical freak

macksimus
09-13-2013, 09:32 AM
We already saw ND get tossed like a salad last week. No need for a redemption game tomorrow

Florida State Crew. AKA Experts in Getting Tossed Crew

wildchild11
09-13-2013, 09:36 AM
That dude is going to be playing on Sunday. Physical freak

Against baylor the next week he had like 1 tackle. But against weaker competition like Ohio State, he was dominant. Ill give you that

EricTheGreat
09-13-2013, 09:53 AM
I took Purdue +21 like 5 days ago. They usually play ND tough.

macksimus
09-13-2013, 09:58 AM
I took Purdue +21 like 5 days ago. They usually play ND tough.

i think thats a good play. ND has trouble covering spreads as well.

PrimeraRS
09-13-2013, 10:02 AM
Irate ill be working during the Bama game... While this crap is on.

Daltinator101
09-13-2013, 10:06 AM
Purdue took notre dame to OT last year so maybe they are thinking possible upset ?

Dangled
09-13-2013, 10:18 AM
Purdue took notre dame to OT last year so maybe they are thinking possible upset ?

who cares lol

macksimus
09-13-2013, 11:01 AM
yes because nobody cares about ND football. says the clemson fan.

FeFocus
09-13-2013, 11:10 AM

What?

waytoodeep03
09-13-2013, 11:23 AM

Wat? ND is ranked the bottom half of CFB top 25. No one cares whether they beat freaking Purdue or not. WTF?

Dangled
09-13-2013, 12:12 PM

who cares about a poverty Purdue team from the B1G... u mad?

u mad i would rather watch Oregon vs Tenn?

phaggot.

macksimus
09-13-2013, 12:17 PM
What?

ill speak slowly. a lot of people care about ND. not a lot of people care about Clemson.

Wat? ND is ranked the bottom half of CFB top 25. No one cares whether they beat freaking Purdue or not. WTF?

ND has a national fan base. It brings ratings. TAMU/Bama should be the night game but w/e. ESPN will still get their viewers.

Dangled
09-13-2013, 12:18 PM
ill speak slowly. a lot of people care about ND. not a lot of people care about Clemson.

ND has a national fan base. It brings ratings. TAMU/Bama should be the night game but w/e. ESPN will still get their viewers.

No one cares about ND srs... only care that is out there is about how over rated they are and they aren't back.

macksimus
09-13-2013, 12:38 PM
your ignorance is amusing.

please tell me about all the larger fanbases and all the universities that sell more merchandise than ND.

Trapstar4.4
09-13-2013, 12:41 PM
lol
i am winding down at work and decided to check out the schedule for tomorrow. almost vomited, so gawd damn weak.

repos
09-13-2013, 12:55 PM
your ignorance is amusing.

please tell me about all the larger fanbases and all the universities that sell more merchandise than ND.
umm let me see. Nobody wants to see poverty ND and Purdue play. Games garbage.

University of Michigan

Louisiana State University

University of Alabama

Ohio State University

Texas A&M University

University of Nebraska

University of Oklahoma

University of Texas

University of Georgia

University of Florida

Penn State University

University of South Carolina

University of Iowa

University of Southern California

University of Oregon

Michigan State University

University of Tennessee

University of Wisconsin

Auburn University

Clemson University

West Virginia University

Florida State University

University of Missouri

University of Arkansas

Virginia Tech University

Dangled
09-13-2013, 12:55 PM

University of Michigan

Louisiana State University

University of Alabama

Ohio State University

Texas A&M University

University of Nebraska

University of Oklahoma

University of Texas

University of Georgia

University of Florida

Penn State University

University of South Carolina

University of Iowa

University of Southern California

University of Oregon

Michigan State University

University of Tennessee

University of Wisconsin

Auburn University

Clemson University

West Virginia University

Florida State University

University of Missouri

University of Arkansas

Virginia Tech University

and thats a wrap.. good night brah

wildchild11
09-13-2013, 01:18 PM
if you asked me to pick the single most influential, wealthy fanbase in America, it would be notre dame

macksimus
09-13-2013, 01:31 PM

big list of subjective teams with no stats to back

cool list bro. Why then is ND Forbes 3rd most valuable team behind Texas and Michigan? And why are ND tickets the #1 most expensive tickets in America, and why has the stadium sold out 231 consecutive games?

And why would money-driven networks choose the poverty ND/PU match-up on prime time? Obviously, they didn't want to make money this week, so they chose the team nobody cared about. Makes sense.

i hope repos is trolling. that list is hilariously bad.

mtomjr14
09-13-2013, 01:31 PM
lol
i am winding down at work and decided to check out the schedule for tomorrow. almost vomited, so gawd damn weak.

this...bama-a&m is the only game worth watching

Heaney
09-13-2013, 01:38 PM
Notre Dame = Michigan Lite

repos
09-13-2013, 01:39 PM
cool list bro. Why then is ND Forbes 3rd most valuable team behind Texas and Michigan? And why are ND tickets the #1 most expensive tickets in America, and why has the stadium sold out 231 consecutive games?

And why would money-driven networks choose the poverty ND/PU match-up on prime time? Obviously, they didn't want to make money this week, so they chose the team nobody cared about. Makes sense.

gtfo.Oh my bad bruh thought we were only talking about fanbases. Not about how Notre Dame overcharges and has rich alumni's

The list came from........

Online ticket broker TicketCity used an algorithm to rank the top fan bases in college football. Their secret sauce takes into account Twitter followings, Facebook likes and "talking about" metrics, as well as a variety of IRL factors including attendance, percentage of stadium capacity filled at home games and home ticket prices from the 2012 season.

macksimus
09-13-2013, 01:43 PM
Oh my bad bruh thought we were only talking about fanbases. Not about how Notre Dame overcharges and has rich alumni base.

The list came from........

Online ticket broker TicketCity used an algorithm to rank the top fan bases in college football. Their secret sauce takes into account Twitter followings, Facebook likes and "talking about" metrics, as well as a variety of IRL factors including attendance, percentage of stadium capacity filled at home games and home ticket prices from the 2012 season.

you used an online ticket broker where people sell their 3rd party tickets because they dont want to attend the game to determine fan base? is this real life?

you really think regional teams like Iowa Clemson and VT have larger fanbases than ND?

Dangled
09-13-2013, 01:48 PM
you used an online ticket broker where people sell their 3rd party tickets because they dont want to attend the game to determine fan base? is this real life?

you really think regional teams like Iowa Clemson and VT have larger fanbases than ND?

no one gives a phuck about an irrelevant ND team. After their loss to MICH, no one cares. Actually, since they got bent over in BCS NCCG to ALA, no one has cared.

in b4: mich vs nd had so many ratings.

yeah well so do other rivalries.

repos
09-13-2013, 01:50 PM

you really think regional teams like Iowa Clemson and VT have larger fanbases than ND?Hey buddy, i'm not endorsing the rankings. Just saying there are teams that people want to watch play, attend, talk about more than Notre Dame. #24 in the country who play a boring style of football. Who have only been relevant 1 year in the last few decades.

edit: # 21

ATLien1
09-13-2013, 01:52 PM
would rather watch wnba

UF vs Miami should have been at night :/

macksimus
09-13-2013, 01:55 PM
no one gives a phuck about an irrelevant ND team. After their loss to MICH, no one cares. Actually, since they got bent over in BCS NCCG to ALA, no one has cared.

ITT: Being "good" = being "relevant". Given your bias, I'm not surprised you are using this argument this year since Clemson is good.

Hey buddy, i'm not endorsing the rankings. Just saying there are teams that people want to watch play, attend, talk about more than Notre Dame. #24 in the country who play a boring style of football. Who have only been relevant 1 year in the last few decades.

edit: # 21

http://www.sbnation.com/2012/12/11/3754632/college-football-tv-ratings-2012-alabama-notre-dame

Nobody cares, but everybody watches. Okay. FYI, Clemson is nowhere on that list.

I bring stats. you two bring opinion. Should I keep proving you wrong?

repos
09-13-2013, 01:59 PM
ITT: Being "good" = being "relevant". Given your bias, I'm not surprised you are using this argument this year since Clemson is good.

http://www.sbnation.com/2012/12/11/3754632/college-football-tv-ratings-2012-alabama-notre-dame

Nobody cares, but everybody watches. Okay.

I bring stats. you two bring opinion. Should I keep proving you wrong?Oh look the one year when Notre Dame was relevant. Their ratings go up... surprise surprise :rolleyes:

edit: Yes being good = being relevant. Because what is relevance? What makes relevance?...... Competing for the Nat Title and BCS

Dangled
09-13-2013, 02:03 PM
ND fans are like Miami Heat fans. Don't worry, they will vanish when King leaves.

macksimus
09-13-2013, 02:06 PM
Oh look the one year when Notre Dame was relevant. Their ratings go up... surprise surprise :rolleyes:

edit: Yes being good = being relevant. Because what is relevance? What makes relevance?...... Competing for the Nat Title and BCS

you are bad at arguing.

also, the "Notre Dame isn't relevant" blanket statement is one of the worst in sports, right next to the white gym-rat, scrappy white WR. it only shows ignorance.

but im done. not going to change your mind, despite glaring facts.

GiantMonkey
09-13-2013, 02:09 PM
Try living in PAC 12 country where all of our big games are played at 5 pacific time or on Thursdays because nobody on the East Coast wants to stay up until 2 AM watching football.

repos
09-13-2013, 02:19 PM
you are bad at arguing.

also, the "Notre Dame isn't relevant" blanket statement is one of the worst in sports, right next to the white gym-rat, scrappy white WR. it only shows ignorance.

but im done. not going to change your mind, despite glaring facts. i would say i'm pretty good @ it. Notice your list only contained teams competing for that Natty Championship. Question in that Bleacher report list... were any of the teams in these highly televised games not in the top ten (aka not relevant) when playing? excluding Army and Navy of course. ....i'm curious

Pretty sure that Notre Dame vs Pitt game. Was when Notre Dame was #3 in the country undefeated, and everyone thought Pitt had a legit chance of knocking off a relevant team

kfx450r
09-13-2013, 02:23 PM
Lol, only reason I'm going to watch it is because theres nothing else. We already established that ND isn't as good as its hyped up to be. No one cares when big a school goes undefeated when your schedule is against a bunch of weak teams.

PervedOut
09-13-2013, 02:29 PM
Against baylor the next week he had like 1 tackle. But against weaker competition like Ohio State, he was dominant. Ill give you that
This. Our backup Qb is **** too.

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/303711/kenny-guiton-td.gif