PDA

View Full Version : Youth Groups??? Seriously??? *Rant*

ComradeChe
08-31-2013, 09:42 PM
What's up with these youth groups springing up these days full of pre-adolescent teens who know nothing about what they're talking about? Went to a Catholic school for 8 years, never really took the whole religious aspect of it seriously and still seem to know more then these phaggots. On a Sunday night when I was visiting my Dad, my step brother (16) asked me to drive him to mass. Thought no problem as religion can have a good influence on kids (at least he's not doing drugs) but when I got there it was more like old peoples bingo night then an actual mass.

brb short 5 minute speeches on Jesus that contradict everything the Bible says, brb he accepts everyone for who they are, everyone goes to heaven, brb playing quiz games and all kinds of other gay shiet for prizes, certainly was a funner mass then I ever experienced but really made me laugh that these phaggot kids of society think they can get more in touch with God by doing this sort of crap, told my brother this on the way home and he says that confession is optional and that you don't need to do any proper prayers these days. Not bothered by that **** just grinds the gears that these people go round claiming there Catholics and call bingo night mass, pretty insulting to those that actually are practicing Catholics.

Overall just confirmed my thoughts that Youth groups are a bunch of phaggots.

*Go to ''mass'' with phaggot step brother
*Youth groups playing games calling themselves Catholics
*all a bunch of phaggots who know nothing

GreatOldOne
08-31-2013, 09:44 PM
Young people often act stupid and have a proclivity for saying ridiculous things.

Dragger
08-31-2013, 10:01 PM
Looks at OP's age, sees "20", chuckled...

RaibeartBruis
08-31-2013, 10:07 PM
Catholicism is horribly dated, very few follow it seriously, most of the world hates it since it protects ****philes, etc.

How is this news to you?

Btw your god is omniscient so there's not reason to "go" to confession.

GreatOldOne
08-31-2013, 10:09 PM
Looks at OP's age, sees "20", chuckled...

Young people often act stupid and have a proclivity for saying ridiculous things.

Me too.

tk217
09-01-2013, 05:12 AM
Sounds like Y-Camp.

Spartan5364
09-01-2013, 05:20 AM
Catholicism is horribly dated, very few follow it seriously, most of the world hates it since it protects ****philes, etc.

How is this news to you?

Btw your god is omniscient so there's not reason to "go" to confession.

I'm Catholic, theres plenty of young people in my church and everyone loves me.
Everything you said is wrong and you're a phaggot.
srs

tk217
09-01-2013, 05:21 AM
I'm Catholic, theres plenty of young people in my church and everyone loves me.
Everything you said is wrong and you're a phaggot.
srs

How big is your church?

Spartan5364
09-01-2013, 05:23 AM
How big is your church?

dunno but it's a campus church in a big university so it's kinda hard to compare to a usual church

tk217
09-01-2013, 05:29 AM
dunno but it's a campus church in a big university so it's kinda hard to compare to a usual church

So, basically there is no permanent attendance model it is just a roaming influx and changes from year to year.

JB05
09-01-2013, 08:22 AM
If the priest preached fire & brimstone for 90 minutes in full, proper Latin, how many people do you think would actually show up OP?

They're lowering standards to get people in the door.