PDA

View Full Version : Maturity of Russell Wilson vs RGTree (my impressions)

ObedEdom
08-28-2013, 05:12 AM
while listeing to Russell Wilson with Keith Oberman I realised everytime i hear Wilson talk, he seems to exude hardworking confidence. Has a good long term plan, seems an adequate leader. excelled maturity for a 2nd year NFL QB

most times i hear Robert Griffin III talk, he's like a relaxed bro who is blessed with some incredible athletic talent. Seems to lack a certain level of maturity in what to say and what not to and in the seriousness of his position. I'm sure he works very hard at his craft, but there's a certain recklessness in how he plays and speaks.

considering health, a high IQ and functional maturity are necessary for long term success in the NFL at QB...I'd rather have a beer with RG3, but I'd take Wilson for my franchise QB any day.

iamgenus
08-28-2013, 05:29 AM
wtf you trying to do here brah?

Everyone knows Colin Kaepernick is the swag king of ghetto QBs!

http://ilovetotalksports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/1003462_482658065151276_1806066643_n.jpg

ObedEdom
08-28-2013, 05:35 AM
http://ilovetotalksports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/1003462_482658065151276_1806066643_n.jpg

white shoes, black socks

-bad decision maker

iamgenus
08-28-2013, 05:38 AM
white shoes, black socks

-bad decision maker

That's more like it.

Aussiebrah66
08-28-2013, 05:43 AM
wood watch a russell wilson documentary

RG3? yeahhh ahhhh naaahhhhhhhh

ObedEdom
08-28-2013, 05:46 AM
wood watch a russell wilson documentary

wood not.

all the dude ever does is watch film and try to get better.

on film that'd be boring as chit

Aussiebrah66
08-28-2013, 05:55 AM
wood not.

all the dude ever does is watch film and try to get better.

on film that'd be boring as chit

have you ever watched real rob report on youtube? mike robinson (full back on seahawks) films/interviews his team mates and shieet like that its hell good
RUSSELL WILSON SIGHTING!

Reptarr
08-28-2013, 06:37 AM
I agree OP.. just look at the way the two run the football

RGIII

F2UcgGAZNeo

RW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_0eRWIqr7s&feature=youtu.be&t=3m28s

Credit goes to another miscer for awaring me on the vids (don't remember who)

iamgenus
08-28-2013, 07:00 AM
God that run at 5:20 against the niners may have made me punch my tv...

niknguyen
08-28-2013, 07:39 AM
completely agree. its just something about all of rg3's interviews. just seems like he is a complete ******* for some reason but he passes off as a nice guy. esp how he tried to kinda throw shanahan under the bus when shanahan is now trying to look out for his future and not rush him back. pretty sure there is a rift between the 2 after that interview.

cant really on RW. extremely high maturity level. watched him since NC state. didn't think he'd do so well in the NFL though because of his height but he had a great 2nd half to the season last year

ObedEdom
08-28-2013, 07:52 AM
completely agree. its just something about all of rg3's interviews. just seems like he is a complete ******* for some reason but he passes off as a nice guy. esp how he tried to kinda throw shanahan under the bus when shanahan is now trying to look out for his future and not rush him back. pretty sure there is a rift between the 2 after that interview.

cant really on RW. extremely high maturity level. watched him since NC state. didn't think he'd do so well in the NFL though because of his height but he had a great 2nd half to the season last year

yeah, I'm not dissin RG3 at all...incredible talent. Needs to protect his body a little more. very likeable but takes too many big hits.

I'm just of the mind that RW is gonna end up a better investment. considering he was drafted to essentially be a back up. I wasn't aware of Wilson till he was at Wisky...but the game he played agasinst my Buvks showed alot of creativity out of the pocket. he uses his mobility to get time to throw, as opposed to running downfield a lot

niknguyen
08-28-2013, 07:55 AM
he uses his mobility to get time to throw, as opposed to running downfield a lot

yes. his ability to make accurate passes on the run causes headaches. practically goes one way then reverses the field in order to look for someone to throw before taking off. difference is that RW is a QB that CAN run where as rg3 is a running QB

Forumite
08-28-2013, 07:55 AM
wtf you trying to do here brah?

Everyone knows Colin Kaepernick is the swag king of ghetto QBs!

This is shopped. Right?

If not then Sherman may have been dethroned as the NFL's top troll.

ObedEdom
08-28-2013, 07:58 AM
rg3 is a running QB

with two torn ACL's under his belt.

niknguyen
08-28-2013, 07:59 AM
with two torn ACL's under his belt.

for some reason im thinking its the same knee as the one that happened in college

BEASTMODE420
08-28-2013, 08:18 AM
This is shopped. Right?

If not then Sherman may have been dethroned as the NFL's top troll.

yes shopped wish it was true haha

on the other hand sherm remains king troll

problemz
08-28-2013, 08:23 AM
where as rg3 is a running QB

Your opinion is now invalid

Goby
08-28-2013, 08:30 AM
I hate RG3 and Cap but Russel is cool

3rd fav qb behind whoever Browns starter is, then Brady

n1e
08-28-2013, 09:16 AM
Love RW, Seahawks are one of my favorite teams, outside of New England

airdog93
08-28-2013, 10:02 AM
Love RW, Seahawks are one of my favorite teams, outside of New England

u sdballer? brb heat are favorite team outside of boston

Trequartista
08-28-2013, 11:13 AM
RG3 is not mature because he doesnt have the personality of a robot?

okay.jpeg

also on the field decision making, i would give the edge to RG3

CobyWan
08-28-2013, 11:15 AM

Explain.

rayallenscalves
08-28-2013, 11:18 AM
all this russell wilson nuthugging lately is sickening....
i dont give a fucc about his personality, Luck, Newton and Kaep are ALL BETTER QUARTERBACKS...Only reason I can't call Rg3 better is because he cant stay healthy.
Russell wilson is a good quarterback on a great team. Yeah he's a good dude, but can we talk about FOOTBALL? quit acting like he's better than Luck Newton or Kaep.

Trequartista
08-28-2013, 11:20 AM
Explain.

-better at reading coverage, they both benefit from a lot of play action but i think RG3 has a slight edge
-throws less picks
-more effective runner

thats not to say Wilson isnt good, he just not on RG3's level

rayallenscalves
08-28-2013, 11:22 AM
Explain.

RG3 had 66% passing, 20 TD, 5 INT, 3200 Pass Yards....
815 Rush Yards, 7 TD.....

His issue is health, not the matter of which throw to make or which direction to run.
Put RG3 on the Seahawks and put wilson on the redskins....Redskins go 6-10, seahawks go 12-4 nuff said

niknguyen
08-28-2013, 11:22 AM

how? last i checked RG3 was in the situation he's in because of his on field decision making...the irony

all this russell wilson nuthugging lately is sickening....
i dont give a fucc about his personality, Luck, Newton and Kaep are ALL BETTER QUARTERBACKS...Only reason I can't call Rg3 better is because he cant stay healthy.
Russell wilson is a good quarterback on a great team. Yeah he's a good dude, but can we talk about FOOTBALL? quit acting like he's better than Luck Newton or Kaep.

newton, better athlete
luck > RW
kaep hasn't even played a full season's worth of games. idgaf if his team went to the SB. you trying to say kaep's team isn't good? fcking lol they did better without kaep than seattle did without rw. this coming from a seattle hater.

CobyWan
08-28-2013, 11:23 AM
-better at reading coverage
-throws less picks
-more effective runnerl

You have nothing to base who is better at reading coverage other than your own conjecture.

Being a more effective runner has nothing to do with decision making.

CobyWan
08-28-2013, 11:25 AM
Put RG3 on the Seahawks and put wilson on the redskins....Redskins go 6-10, seahawks go 12-4 nuff said

I love how you back up your opinion with facts.

We get it you think Wilson is behind Luck, RGIII, Newton, Kaep, etc...

You don't have to come in every thread and keep saying it. You're like a broken record.

niknguyen
08-28-2013, 11:27 AM

dont forget his fumbles bro...12 fumbles

RW 3118 passing yards, 64% comp rate, 26 TD, 10 int, 489 yards 4 tds. 6 fumbles.

you make it seem like rg3 is better than rw by a long shot. i'll take rw's ability to stay on the field and play the game over rg3's tore up knees. can't do anything when you're standing on the sidelines.

Trequartista
08-28-2013, 11:29 AM
You have nothing to base who is better at reading coverage other than your own conjecture.

Being a more effective runner has nothing to do with decision making.

i will give you the first part, it is simply my opinion, however you are entirely wrong on the second part

everything about the success of the zone read is decision making based off the player you are optioning and how the defense is lined up pre snap

rayallenscalves
08-28-2013, 11:31 AM
I love how you back up your opinion with facts.

We get it you think Wilson is behind Luck, RGIII, Newton, Kaep, etc...

You don't have to come in every thread and keep saying it. You're like a broken record.

we need some balance, everyone on here keeps talking about how much of a better person Wilson is than Kaep and Newton so I have to come in here and remind yall that this is about FOOTBALL. Not your stupid man crushes. How am i the one that sounds like a broken record, every football thread i go in is talking about how much of a dirtbag Kaep is and how much of a handsome guy wilson is. I dont care what kaep does off the field or how he dresses, he's bigger, stronger, and faster.

niknguyen
08-28-2013, 11:31 AM
-better at reading coverage, they both benefit from a lot of play action but i think RG3 has a slight edge
-throws less picks
-more effective runner

he's a more effective runner and has more yards because there are designed QB runs and zone read for rg3 and revolves around it. seattle revolves around a run game to marshawn lynch which opens up the passing game for RW. RW doesn't just take off and run when he has the chance, his first instinct is to throw the ball FIRST.

rayallenscalves
08-28-2013, 11:34 AM
dont forget his fumbles bro...12 fumbles

RW 3118 passing yards, 64% comp rate, 26 TD, 10 int, 489 yards 4 tds. 6 fumbles.

you make it seem like rg3 is better than rw by a long shot. i'll take rw's ability to stay on the field and play the game over rg3's tore up knees. can't do anything when you're standing on the sidelines.

ok but you're choosing to use the durability factor because it helps your argument. what i mean is that if both were healthy RG3 is the better player. His arm is insane and he's got some wheels. 5 ints in 15 full games is extremely impressive for any quarterback. Add in 800 rush yards and that's a special guy.

BEASTMODE420
08-28-2013, 11:36 AM
we need some balance, everyone on here keeps talking about how much of a better person Wilson is than Kaep and Newton so I have to come in here and remind yall that this is about FOOTBALL. Not your stupid man crushes. How am i the one that sounds like a broken record, every football thread i go in is talking about how much of a dirtbag Kaep is and how much of a handsome guy wilson is. I dont care what kaep does off the field or how he dresses, he's bigger, stronger, and faster.

dont worry about her coby, shes just mad i still have nicer calves than her and i guarantee it!

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i372/bainer732/gar_zpsc024deec.jpg (http://s1090.photobucket.com/user/bainer732/media/gar_zpsc024deec.jpg.html)

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i372/bainer732/calves_zps78adc5dd.jpg (http://s1090.photobucket.com/user/bainer732/media/calves_zps78adc5dd.jpg.html)

Trequartista
08-28-2013, 11:37 AM
he's a more effective runner and has more yards because there are designed QB runs and zone read for rg3 and revolves around it. seattle revolves around a run game to marshawn lynch which opens up the passing game for RW. RW doesn't just take off and run when he has the chance, his first instinct is to throw the ball FIRST.

they both use the play action aspect of there running games to help the passing game, i realize Wilson doesnt run much zone read

niknguyen
08-28-2013, 11:37 AM
ok but you're choosing to use the durability factor because it helps your argument. what i mean is that if both were healthy RG3 is the better player. His arm is insane and he's got some wheels. 5 ints in 15 full games is extremely impressive for any quarterback. Add in 800 rush yards and that's a special guy.

im choosing durability because its just facts. you think teams dont base players on their ability to stay in the game and play? what is potential if they aren't able to show their potential because they're always injured. rg3 is a great player, yes, but i wouldn't want him to be the franchise QB until he shows he can actually stay healthy and make the correct decision of going down/sliding/running out of bounds instead of putting himself in the position of taking extra hits when its not necessary.

BEASTMODE420
08-28-2013, 11:39 AM

yea but if wilson had like some kind or flying dragon to get him to the endzone untouched it wouldnt matter

Trequartista
08-28-2013, 11:44 AM
im choosing durability because its just facts. you think teams dont base players on their ability to stay in the game and play? what is potential if they aren't able to show their potential because they're always injured. rg3 is a great player, yes, but i wouldn't want him to be the franchise QB until he shows he can actually stay healthy and make the correct decision of going down/sliding/running out of bounds instead of putting himself in the position of taking extra hits when its not necessary.

so you subscribe to the theory that certain players are "injury prone", but not all of us are in agreement

random luck is a bigger factor in injuries than anything based on my experiences, except for guys who are trying to play without being fully recovered, then i think you are obviously more likely to reinjure yourself

niknguyen
08-28-2013, 11:45 AM
except for guys who are trying to play without being fully recovered, then i think you are obviously more likely to reinjure yourself

oh you mean rg3?

Trequartista
08-28-2013, 11:46 AM
oh you mean rg3?

last season yes, this season though all signs point to him being 100 percent

niknguyen
08-28-2013, 11:48 AM
last season yes, this season though all signs point to him being 100 percent

are you serious? him putting himself in position to get re-injured has to do with maturity level, on field decisions, and whats best for the team.

Trequartista
08-28-2013, 11:55 AM
are you serious? him putting himself in position to get re-injured has to do with maturity level, on field decisions, and whats best for the team.

i dont get what your trying to say here? are you saying him starting this season is putting himself in position to get re-injured?

because i agreed that trying to play injured last season was not smart

niknguyen
08-28-2013, 11:56 AM
i dont get what your trying to say here? are you saying him starting this season is putting himself in position to get re-injured?

because i agreed that trying to play injured last season was not smart

potato moment. flipping between misc and actually doing work

FMCMuscle
08-28-2013, 01:19 PM
Saying RG3 is a running qb automatically invalidates your opinion. Yes he's black and he's faster than your favorite receiver, but who was top 5 completion percentage and passer rating? Who led the league in YPA?

monsterBEN
08-28-2013, 01:32 PM
All I know is that if you put the Redskins defense in Seattle last year they're happy with 8 wins, and if the NFL was re-starting franchises tomorrow 32 teams out of 32 would take RG3 over RW1.

MEGAMANLET
08-28-2013, 01:58 PM
thats because the seahawks are a solid team top to bottom.

All I know is that if you put the Redskins defense in Seattle last year they're happy with 8 wins, and if the NFL was re-starting franchises tomorrow 32 teams out of 32 would take RG3 over RW1.for one, where did you get RW1? he wears #3 so it should be RW3.

also, guarantee not all teams would choose RG3. he's not going to have the longevity of Wilson.

iamgenus
08-28-2013, 03:54 PM
Not sure how anyone can watch Russell Wilson play and say anything negative about him as a QB.

He's short is about all I got for a negative with that kid. Trust me as a 49ers fan, I wish I could find a lot more to hate on outside of his height and his wife...who actually(like most women) looks much better with her mouth shut.

roko79
08-28-2013, 03:58 PM
Wilson will win a super bowl before RG3 does, as well as have a longer career

rayallenscalves
08-28-2013, 04:18 PM
Wilson will win a super bowl before RG3 does, as well as have a longer career

notice how you didn't say Kaep, Luck, or Newton...

MEGAMANLET
08-28-2013, 04:28 PM
notice how you didn't say Kaep, Luck, or Newton...newton will never win a superbowl and luck probably wont as a member of the colts.

kaep has a good chance to at some point as long as the 49ers dont implode.

RG3 will also never win a superbowl as a redskin.

OutWorkedByNo1
08-28-2013, 04:30 PM
newton will never win a superbowl and luck probably wont as a member of the colts.

i feel Luck can win one with the Colts in the future.

FMCMuscle
08-28-2013, 04:30 PM
newton will never win a superbowl and luck probably wont as a member of the colts.

can i get the lottery numbers for next week?

since you are such a smart little leprechaun and all

iamgenus
08-28-2013, 04:35 PM

I thought he was black

roko79
08-28-2013, 04:53 PM
notice how you didn't say Kaep, Luck, or Newton...

I think Kaepernick wins a Super Bowl either this year or next.

I'll admit I never thought he'd be this good, he also doesn't get himself killed like RG3.

ElMariachi
08-28-2013, 05:19 PM
yes. his ability to make accurate passes on the run causes headaches. practically goes one way then reverses the field in order to look for someone to throw before taking off. difference is tha t RW is a QB that CAN run where as rg3 is a running QB

Let's be reality, all three of those guys, Russell Wilson, Kaepernick, RG3, are talented quarterbacks who happen to be able to run. None of them is a traditional running quarterback who is athletic as hell but whose performance from the pocket is basically FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

All of them get hyped for their athletic abilities but I saw each one last year show the ability to make pinpoint accurate passes, to go through their progressions, make pre-snap adjustments...etc. They're all very good quarterbacks who also possess tremendous athletic ability, capable of playing inside or outside the pocket, making stationary passes as well as passes on the run.

ElMariachi
08-28-2013, 05:23 PM
All I know is that if you put the Redskins defense in Seattle last year they're happy with 8 wins, and if the NFL was re-starting franchises tomorrow 32 teams out of 32 would take RG3 over RW1.

*cough* *cough* bull**** *cough*

Right now I would take Russell Wilson 10 out of 10 times over RG3. I think Wilson has better evasive ability, especially running laterally, he also seems to be a better decision maker, bottomline, he's not going to get the **** kicked out of him the way RG3 already has. Wilson's offensive line isn't anything to write home about either but this guy's ability to escape pressure and make something happen out of nothing is incredibly, ultimately I think he's got a better chance of remaining off the injured list than RG3 does.

sdballer5588
08-28-2013, 07:10 PM

Why? RG3 has a torn up knee and liek it or not, is very reliant on athleticism.

Willing to bet they'd be split somewhere in the middle on RW vs RG3 post injuries. Personally I see no reason at all to take RG3 over Russell.

Stop syaing "health aside" this is football. Being on the field healthy is 90% of the battle.

sdballer5588
08-28-2013, 07:12 PM
Not sure how anyone can watch Russell Wilson play and say anything negative about him as a QB.

He's short is about all I got for a negative with that kid. Trust me as a 49ers fan, I wish I could find a lot more to hate on outside of his height and his wife...who actually(like most women) looks much better with her mouth shut.

Strong this. What is there to even pick at besides his height right now? He had a phenomenal rookie year, and is healthy.

The talk about RG3 being "better" is entirely baseless and 99% of the people taking RG3 are basing it off of "if they were both healthy" which uhhhh, newsflash, RG3 is not healthy and might never be.

FMCMuscle
08-28-2013, 07:28 PM
Strong this. What is there to even pick at besides his height right now? He had a phenomenal rookie year, and is healthy.

The talk about RG3 being "better" is entirely baseless and 99% of the people taking RG3 are basing it off of "if they were both healthy" which uhhhh, newsflash, RG3 is not healthy and might never be.

It is not baseless. RG3 had one of the better or best rookie seasons of all time.

I'd say both individuals are mature and both have franchise QB personalities and values. Lettuce be cereal, any thread involving RG3 or Russell will rustle.

rayallenscalves
08-28-2013, 07:29 PM

Again, yall always conveniently gloss over how Wilson isn't better than Kaep, Newton or Luck.....
Nobody ever picks at wilson's GAME, just pick at the people who swear that he's the best young QB. He's not, the above 3 guys are flat out better talent wise and on par leadership wise. Inb4 Cam is a terrible leader, people who don't watch him play will say that, but Panthers fans love him and believe he will take them to the promised land. Bottom line Wilson is overrated.

ElMariachi
08-28-2013, 07:35 PM
Again, yall always conveniently gloss over how Wilson isn't better than Kaep, Newton or Luck.....
Nobody ever picks at wilson's GAME, just pick at the people who swear that he's the best young QB. He's not, the above 3 guys are flat out better talent wise and on par leadership wise. Inb4 Cam is a terrible leader, people who don't watch him play will say that, but Panthers fans love him and believe he will take them to the promised land. Bottom line Wilson is overrated.

I myself am not a fan of Seattle, far from it, but Wilson is a straight up baller. I think in time his height might be come a liability in a few ways as teams adapt to him, but he's got everything you want in a quarterback. He's got great accuracy, vision, a strong arm, the best evasiveness of any quarterback in the NFL right now, reads defenses well, performs excellent in the clutch, if he was about 6'4" or 6'5", I think he'd be in the discussion for a Top 3 NFL QB.

sdballer5588
08-28-2013, 07:38 PM
It is not baseless. RG3 had one of the better or best rookie seasons of all time.

I'd say both individuals are mature and both have franchise QB personalities and values. Lettuce be cereal, any thread involving RG3 or Russell will rustle.

WHAT? What are you even talking about. Redskin fans are going so potato over a good season for the first time in forever that you guys are just embarrassing yourselves.

Best rookie season of all time? What the hyperbole batman.

Why isn't he better? I'm very confused. He is statistically superior in every way(unless they are entirely identical which they mostly are). You keep claiming it's a "talent" disparity as if that makes up for the stats or his teams record. You deflect and blame his teams record on his defense, not the fact that the kid was a stud all year especially at home and had a great year.

Meanwhile RG3 had a great season and then destroyed his knee. He literally DESTROYED his knee, and then continued to play on it.

Wilson is not overrated. He is properly rated, I never see him jumping into anyones top 5 and he isn't even in some peoples top 10. He is a great young QB coming off a great year.

You have nothing to say about how he actually plays, so you try to use intangibles to fluff up your own opinion. That is the definition of a faulty argument.

More TDs
Better finish
Nearly identical %
NOT INJURED (lol)
Only 100 less passing yards

I cannot stress RG3 being hurt enough here. RW is coming off a good year and is totally healthy and is fine.

RG3 is coming off of I guess you could call it a better individual year and a debilitating injury, somehow you think RW is overrated there. lolwat

sdballer5588
08-28-2013, 07:45 PM
Also I am not a seahawks fan or anything close. Still mad that RW beat new england in that rainy game with that late 4th quarter bomb.

But you are way overblowing his "overratedness" the dude is a baller. Love watching him luck rg3 and kaep, they're exciting as fk

FMCMuscle
08-28-2013, 07:46 PM
WHAT? What are you even talking about. Redskin fans are going so potato over a good season for the first time in forever that you guys are just embarrassing yourselves.

First rookie in nfl history to lead the league in YPA. 65.6%, 3200/yards, 20/5 td-int. <- That's a pretty nice line for a rookie. He was top 5 or 10 in any QB metric. Yeah he didn't throw 30 times a game and put up huge numbers but he was one of the most efficient QBs last year. He had a great season. Russell did too.

Edit: and Russell was on another level in the last 6 or 7 games last year. He was playing better than any other rookie or Kaep, and RG3 was hurt around then as well.

sdballer5588
08-28-2013, 07:51 PM
First rookie in nfl history to lead the league in YPA. 65.6%, 3200/yards, 20/5 td-int. <- That's a pretty nice line for a rookie. He was top 5 or 10 in any QB metric. Yeah he didn't throw 30 times a game and put up huge numbers but he was one of the most efficient QBs last year. He had a great season. Russell did too.

Edit: and Russell was on another level in the last 6 or 7 games last year. He was playing better than any other rookie or Kaep, and RG3 was hurt around then as well.

Yes. I completely agree. Except this happened to RG3 and none of the other QBs being talked about

http://media.washtimes.com/media/image/2013/02/03/20130203-182954-pic-201787054.jpg

I don't know about you, but that is a GIGANTIC problem for a QB who relies heavily on insane athleticism, don't you agree?

ElMariachi
08-28-2013, 07:54 PM
Also I am not a seahawks fan or anything close. Still mad that RW beat new england in that rainy game with that late 4th quarter bomb.

But you are way overblowing his "overratedness" the dude is a baller. Love watching him luck rg3 and kaep, they're exciting as fk

We're in an almost unprecedented era of top young quarterbacks in the NFL, so many exciting young passers and it will only continue after the next draft which is utterly loaded with QB talent, you'll add guys like Teddy Bridgewater and Tajh Boyd, expected to be top franchise quarterbacks in their own rights, into the mix.

Its also completely unprecedented in terms of how many of these top younger quarterbacks are black, not just great athletes who happen to play quarterback, but great quarterbacks who happen to be great athletes as well. Historically, that's flipping the whole model on its head. Teddy Bridgewater is a well built, athletic pocket passer in the model of Andrew Luck, I think he's going to be a fantastic NFL QB and the top pick in the next draft.

sdballer5588
08-28-2013, 07:56 PM
We're in an almost unprecedented era of top young quarterbacks in the NFL, so many exciting young passers and it will only continue after the next draft which is utterly loaded with QB talent, you'll add guys like Teddy Bridgewater and Tajh Boyd will be adding to it.

Its also completely unprecedented in terms of how many of these top younger quarterbacks are black, not just great athletes who happen to play quarterback, but great quarterbacks who happen to be great athletes as well. Historically, that's flipping the whole model on its head.

The real difference is that they are all entirely capable of hanging in the pocket and then punishing you with broken play rushes, watching Wilson destroy new england on those broken plays made my heart hurt but at the same time it's just insane the way it seems to be moving in that direction.

I for one am just excited that we get to watch this stuff. The ceiling with guys like cam rg3 luck wilson and kaep is so high that they could all go down as some of the best QBs ever and this is just their rookie years. Not Cam obviously but he's in the same age group.

For the record, I cringed when RG3 hurt his knee again in that game, sht was devastating to watch and I hope he can come back, but don't just pretend it never happened. It did. And it is a BIG DEAL.

FMCMuscle
08-28-2013, 08:01 PM
Yes. I completely agree. Except this happened to RG3 and none of the other QBs being talked about

I don't know about you, but that is a GIGANTIC problem for a QB who relies heavily on insane athleticism, don't you agree?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rwro8doozUw/T755eP-AslI/AAAAAAAABPU/nCWLy9hg7Dg/s1600/triple-h-angry.gif

@ that pic

Yes it's a problem. Of course it's a problem. But, I'm confident he can come back from it as strong as before. Plus, he's got such a good arm, he can and will transition to more of a pocket passer as time goes on. Last year was ****ed up, and everyone involves knows it. He shouldn't and won't run like he did last year. I'm not sure if not running will hurt him, there's a few more play makers healthy this year, so he'll have a lot of help.

sdballer5588
08-28-2013, 08:04 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.cgif

@ that pic

Yes it's a problem. Of course it's a problem. But, I'm confident he can come back from it as strong as before. Plus, he's got such a good arm, he can and will transition to more of a pocket passer as time goes on. Last year was ****ed up, and everyone involves knows it. He shouldn't and won't run like he did last year. I'm not sure if not running will hurt him, there's a few more play makers healthy this year, so he'll have a lot of help.

Well you weren't really the one who was being a tiny bit delusional about the injury, andrettifamily was, but I'm just saying it happened. I hope it doesnt hinder him next year and certainly not for his career, but it could.

Very intrigued in how that story line plays out especially with all the coaching drama he had as of late.

rayallenscalves
08-28-2013, 08:11 PM

Why isn't he better? I'm very confused. He is statistically superior in every way(unless they are entirely identical which they mostly are). You keep claiming it's a "talent" disparity as if that makes up for the stats or his teams record. You deflect and blame his teams record on his defense, not the fact that the kid was a stud all year especially at home and had a great year.

again brah not saying Wilson is a bad QB by any stretch, but let's go down the line of young guys not including RG3 cause of the knee.

Luck- Tall and Big, Decent athleticism, Huge arm, good accuracy, great work ethic, Manning-like understanding of the game
Kaep- Tall and Big, Outstanding athleticism, Huge arm, good accuracy, great work ethic (contrary to popular belief), very smart with the football, went to superbowl (not easy to do)
Newton- Tall and Big, Outstanding athleticism, Huge arm, good accuracy, great work ethic (contrary to popular belief), needs to close games out better

Don't you think if any of the above guys was traded straight up for Wilson, Seattles superbowl chances would increase? Be honest. He's just a good QB on a great roster

ElMariachi
08-28-2013, 08:12 PM
Well you weren't really the one who was being a tiny bit delusional about the injury, andrettifamily was, but I'm just saying it happened. I hope it doesnt hinder him next year and certainly not for his career, but it could.

Very intrigued in how that story line plays out especially with all the coaching drama he had as of late.

That's another issue that's worrying, when your star QB is at odds with your own head coach. Compare that to Wilson with Carroll and Kaepernick with Harbaugh and its clear that those other guys are completely on the same page as their coaches and there's seemingly perfect harmony in both situations. This Shanahan/RG3 issue could certainly have long-term repercussions in the locker room.

sdballer5588
08-28-2013, 08:14 PM
again brah not saying Wilson is a bad QB by any stretch, but let's go down the line of young guys not including RG3 cause of the knee.

Luck- Tall and Big, Decent athleticism, Huge arm, good accuracy, great work ethic, Manning-like understanding of the game
Kaep- Tall and Big, Outstanding athleticism, Huge arm, good accuracy, great work ethic (contrary to popular belief), very smart with the football, went to superbowl (not easy to do)
Newton- Tall and Big, Outstanding athleticism, Huge arm, good accuracy, great work ethic (contrary to popular belief), needs to close games out better

Don't you think if any of the above guys was traded straight up for Wilson, Seattles superbowl chances would increase? Be honest

So he is 5 11 and your thoughts on him end there.

K.

That's another issue that's worrying, when your star QB is at odds with your own head coach. Compare that to Wilson with Carroll and Kaepernick with Harbaugh and its clear that those other guys are completely on the same page as their coaches and there's seemingly perfect harmony in both situations. This Shanahan/RG3 issue could certainly have long-term repercussions in the locker room.

Don't tell redskin fans, they apparently disagree that any of this is troubling.

Destroyed knee, destroyed coaching relations.... well ok.

FMCMuscle
08-28-2013, 08:18 PM

This Shanahan/RG3 issue could certainly have long-term repercussions in the locker room.

There aren't any issues. That was really overblown. If you can find a video or something let me know because I haven't seen it.

http://ed_wp-content_v2.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Redskins-Robert-Griffin-III-Mike-Shanahan-Joke-GIF-Part-2.gif

Don't you think if any of the above guys was traded straight up for Wilson, Seattles superbowl chances would increase? Be honest. I just don't see this huge upside to wilson like everyone else does. He's just a good QB on a great roster

You think Luck would take Seattle further than Russell? andretti...

rayallenscalves
08-28-2013, 08:26 PM
You think Luck would take Seattle further than Russell? andretti...
You have to be trolling..................................Luck is more clutch and more alpha, that's what wins playoff games

wish i was still andretti :/
working on it though

MEGAMANLET
08-28-2013, 08:26 PM
Nobody ever picks at wilson's GAME, just pick at the people who swear that he's the best young QB. He's not, the above 3 guys are flat out better talent wise and on par leadership wise. Inb4 Cam is a terrible leader, people who don't watch him play will say that, but Panthers fans love him and believe he will take them to the promised land. Bottom line Wilson is overrated.do you watch panthers games? newton is by far the most inaccurate of the 4 and its not even close.

sdballer5588
08-28-2013, 08:27 PM
You have to be trolling..................................Luck is more clutch and more alpha, that's what wins playoff games

wish i was still andretti :/
working on it though

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/aoz2LE2_460sa.gif

MEGAMANLET
08-28-2013, 08:33 PM

Don't you think if any of the above guys was traded straight up for Wilson, Seattles superbowl chances would increase? Be honest. He's just a good QB on a great rosterhttp://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae232/ambereyes525/ShockedEagle.gif (http://s975.photobucket.com/user/ambereyes525/media/ShockedEagle.gif.html)

1. luck isnt decently athletic, dont let appearance fool you. kid is FAST, not rg3/kaep fast but fast. also strong and laterally quick.

and newton is accurate? oh my... please stop before further embarassing yourself...

this throw COULD have won them the game. i have seen him countless times throw balls 2-3 yards short of his receivers. what a joke.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/181gp939bi3q9gif/original.gif

niknguyen
08-29-2013, 07:49 AM

Don't you think if any of the above guys was traded straight up for Wilson, Seattles superbowl chances would increase? Be honest. He's just a good QB on a great roster

you gone potato if you dont think luck has "decent athleticism", he just prefers to be the pocket passer/traditional QB, luck has wheels, all his combine numbers (40/shuttle/20) were pretty damn close to newton's. given that he was 0.1 slower than newton in straight away speed, luck was faster in the 3cone (better gauge of athletic ability and agility)

and the ONLY qb that would improve seattle's chances is luck. again, like i said, kaep hasn't even played 1 full season! i get that he went to the SB but lets see what he does in a full season

Gerald151
08-29-2013, 08:00 AM

This is true.

Before the draft he was on a radio show and he was almost arguing with the host about why he should be rated higher than Luck. He could have just said he is the best player in the draft and why but instead he used it as a platform to try and belittle Luck.

rayallenscalves
08-29-2013, 08:06 AM
1. luck isnt decently athletic, dont let appearance fool you. kid is FAST, not rg3/kaep fast but fast. also strong and laterally quick.

and newton is accurate? oh my... please stop before further embarassing yourself...

this throw COULD have won them the game. i have seen him countless times throw balls 2-3 yards short of his receivers. what a joke.

i know luck is fast. saw him make 60 yard runs at stanford plus take off every now and then last season. just happened to use the term decent athleticism.
and yes dude cam is accurate, you can take a gif of any quarterback missing a throw and make him look like a scrub.......am i right or wrong?
and please refute how wilson isn't overrated. he's on a great team that's about it. granted, these are only opinions but I still think Kaep Luck or Newton would bring the seahawks a better chance of a superbowl.

Gerald151
08-29-2013, 08:10 AM
http://ed_wp-content_v2.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Redskins-Robert-Griffin-III-Mike-Shanahan-Joke-GIF-Part-2.gif

lmao at Redskins fans.

This is what you're using to reason to yourself that there aren't any problems between these two? Fukkin lol

MEGAMANLET
08-29-2013, 08:40 AM
i know luck is fast. saw him make 60 yard runs at stanford plus take off every now and then last season. just happened to use the term decent athleticism.
and yes dude cam is accurate, you can take a gif of any quarterback missing a throw and make him look like a scrub.......am i right or wrong?
and please refute how wilson isn't overrated. he's on a great team that's about it. granted, these are only opinions but I still think Kaep Luck or Newton would bring the seahawks a better chance of a superbowl.wilson turned around a struggling NC state team, then went to wisconsin and in his first year in the system memorized the playbook better than the coach and took the team to the rose bowl. then went to the seahawks, who had finished 7-9 the year before, and won 11 games with them, as a rookie who wasn't even projected to be the starter, while tying peyton manning's rookie TD record, and played better than EVERY OTHER QB IN THE LEAGUE for the last 8 games. thats after being drafted in the 3rd round, people said he was too short to be a good NFL QB, would be a career backup, etc etc. so you tell me if he is "overrated". went from bossmode in college, no one thought he could be a good NFL Qb, then comes in as a rookie improves his team win total by 4 games and goes to the pro bowl as a rookie.

you are a fcking moron and can officially start zucking your own dick if you call that overrated, because no one else is gonna zuck your dick the rest of your life.

MEGAMANLET
08-29-2013, 08:45 AM
and please refute how wilson isn't overrated. he's on a great team that's about it. granted, these are only opinions but I still think Kaep Luck or Newton would bring the seahawks a better chance of a superbowl.i mean, really dude... you got newton's ballsack so far down your throat... he is a below average passer in terms of accuracy. gritty, athletic, strong arm, but doesnt have the maturity or the mind to be elite.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/198/010/tysonreaction.gif

iamgenus
08-29-2013, 12:53 PM
i mean, really dude... you got newton's ballsack so far down your throat... he is a below average passer in terms of accuracy. gritty, athletic, strong arm, but doesnt have the maturity or the mind to be elite.

I think that's the main reason Cam has kind of gone under the radar with people discussing this batch of next generation QBs. He had a great rookie year and a pretty good 2nd season but has been totally overshadowed by those 4 guys and I think it's because in comparison to all 4 he comes off as much more immature and whether it's true or not more like a guy who doesn't think he has to work as hard to get better.

We'll see if he learned from last year and if he puts in more effort but we didn't see any vets on the Colts/Hawks/Skins and Niners calling out their respective QBs when things weren't going great like Steve Smith did with Cam last year after that Giants game.

FMCMuscle
08-29-2013, 01:44 PM
lmao at Redskins fans.

This is what you're using to reason to yourself that there aren't any problems between these two? Fukkin lol

Okay potato, post a video or comment that even hints at a problem between the two.

MEGAMANLET
08-29-2013, 01:50 PM
Okay potato, post a video or comment that even hints at a problem between the two.shanahan called me a few weeks ago and told me he hates the blacks

FMCMuscle
08-29-2013, 02:17 PM
shanahan called me a few weeks ago and told me he hates the blacks

http://huwshimi.com/comic/you_must_be_this_tall.png

Sorry lil fella

rayallenscalves
08-29-2013, 02:21 PM
I think that's the main reason Cam has kind of gone under the radar with people discussing this batch of next generation QBs. He had a great rookie year and a pretty good 2nd season but has been totally overshadowed by those 4 guys and I think it's because in comparison to all 4 he comes off as much more immature and whether it's true or not more like a guy who doesn't think he has to work as hard to get better.

We'll see if he learned from last year and if he puts in more effort but we didn't see any vets on the Colts/Hawks/Skins and Niners calling out their respective QBs when things weren't going great like Steve Smith did with Cam last year after that Giants game.

with all due respect i think the only reason he's not been mentioned with those guys is because of the W-L record. when you're in the playoffs suddenly everyone is going to become a fan because there's going to be more spotlight. Carolina slowly become a cohesive unit, ron rivera is a great coach too. Look for Cam and the panthers to have a monster year. That second spot in the NFC south is up for grabs

MEGAMANLET
08-29-2013, 02:33 PM
http://huwshimi.com/comic/you_must_be_this_tall.png

Sorry lil fellasilly goose that doesnt even look like me. i'm paler and less aesthetic.

also i'm taller than maurice jones drew, why dont you tell him he cant internet

MEGAMANLET
08-29-2013, 02:34 PM
with all due respect i think the only reason he's not been mentioned with those guys is because of the W-L record. when you're in the playoffs suddenly everyone is going to become a fan because there's going to be more spotlight. Carolina slowly become a cohesive unit, ron rivera is a great coach too. Look for Cam and the panthers to have a monster year. That second spot in the NFC south is up for grabs

wilson turned around a struggling NC state team, then went to wisconsin and in his first year in the system memorized the playbook better than the coach and took the team to the rose bowl. then went to the seahawks, who had finished 7-9 the year before, and won 11 games with them, as a rookie who wasn't even projected to be the starter, while tying peyton manning's rookie TD record, and played better than EVERY OTHER QB IN THE LEAGUE for the last 8 games. thats after being drafted in the 3rd round, people said he was too short to be a good NFL QB, would be a career backup, etc etc. so you tell me if he is "overrated". went from bossmode in college, no one thought he could be a good NFL Qb, then comes in as a rookie improves his team win total by 4 games and goes to the pro bowl as a rookie.

you are a fcking moron and can officially start zucking your own dick if you call that overrated, because no one else is gonna zuck your dick the rest of your life.respond to me cot damnit.

you're beyond potato mode right now if you think carolina has a chance at the 2nd spot in the NFCS. ATL > NO > TB > CAR

YesWayNoWeigh
08-29-2013, 02:38 PM

His issue is health, not the matter of which throw to make or which direction to run.
Put RG3 on the Seahawks and put wilson on the redskins....Redskins go 6-10, seahawks go 12-4 nuff saidcant believe im agreeing with you but this 1000% maybe skins would go 8-8 or something but rg3 with a top 5 defense? yea too ez

CurryTech777
08-29-2013, 02:43 PM
cant believe im agreeing with you but this 1000% maybe skins would go 8-8 or something but rg3 with a top 5 defense? yea too ez

yea because the redskins defense is so bad right

wilson has a better WR corp and a slightly better defense

redskins are hardly a team lacking talent

rayallenscalves
08-29-2013, 02:46 PM
respond to me cot damnit.

you're beyond potato mode right now if you think carolina has a chance at the 2nd spot in the NFCS. ATL > NO > TB > CAR

TB can't score, NO can't defend. Not sure what you're trying to say about the NFC south.
Yes bro Wilson is a great quarterback, he did good last year. Just don't see someone his height winning the superbowl.
Flacco, Manning, Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Roethisberger, Elway, Young, Montana, Aikman.... see a trend bro?
Would bank on Kaep, Luck, Newton, Wilson, Stafford, Ryan, or any of the recent champs winning one before Russ

FMCMuscle
08-29-2013, 02:48 PM

redskins are hardly a team lacking talent

Seattle had the #1 ranked scoring defense and Washington was 22nd.

YesWayNoWeigh
08-29-2013, 02:49 PM

redskins are hardly a team lacking talentredskins allowed the other team to score 20 13 times.. seahawks only 5 times

CurryTech777
08-29-2013, 02:50 PM
Seattle had the #1 ranked scoring defense and Washington was 22nd.

because scoring defense is the only thing that matters right

their defense is ranked higher statistically because of the division they play. playing the rams and cards 2x a year will give you some good stats.

FMCMuscle
08-29-2013, 03:09 PM

their defense is ranked higher statistically because of the division they play. playing the rams and cards 2x a year will give you some good stats.

I really hope you aren't trying to say our D last year wasn't bad. Really nice run D but the secondary certainly lost us one game and hurt us in a lot of other games.

Remember this?

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1596225/cruzzzz.gif

That came a minute after RG3 threw a beautiful ball to Santana Moss for a td and the lead. Almost the end of the 4th quarter at this time

DrunkBrahh
08-29-2013, 03:14 PM

their defense is ranked higher statistically because of the division they play. playing the rams and cards 2x a year will give you some good stats.29th ranked passing defense says something. Yeah they played well at the end after haz finally started blitzing the **** out of qbs. That secondary was horrible though but a healthy orakpo should help this year. And don't even bring up the top 5 rushing defense. Our secondary was so bad teams didnt even have to run the ball therefore skewing the stats. The one thing our d was good at was red zone defense and getting takeaways but it was horrible besides that.

There are two games off the top of my head where we have up late leads. First giants game and saint Louis.

DrunkBrahh
08-29-2013, 03:22 PM
Rewatched the playoff game too. We were destroying that top defense and had the best offensive quarter we had all season against them in terms of moving the ball. Morris was running wild and griffin kept hitting Pierre over the middle. Shanny should've taken griffin out after he reinjured the knee the play right before his second TD pass to go up 14-0.

The defense played great that game and we didnt lose the lead until the fourth when they ran out of gas. That offense with a gimp rg3 couldn't so anything an it just tired out the defense.

Russel also looked average until the end. He even threw a clean pick in the end zone to doughty that he dropped lol

iamgenus
08-29-2013, 05:43 PM

I disagree man. At least not how i see it. I'm sure he'd get more talk if the Panthers did better but if we're talking about QB play/talent regardless of record Cam still has the same question marks regarding his leadership and maturity that the other 4 guys do not.

EaglesBrah10
08-29-2013, 08:05 PM
Not sure if srs with some of you phaggots.

Luck is better than all of them. Athletic as fuk, doesn't need it. Clutch as chit, brought the chittiest team in the league into the playoffs. Smart as fuk, already the team leader, no question.

Russel just had a great team? Kaep had the best all around team in the league...

RGIII won't be allowed to run as much anymore, thus his passing stats will no doubt lower given a greater sample size, and the fact that defenses won't be as afraid to drop back.

DrunkBrahh
08-29-2013, 09:39 PM

Luck is better than all of them. Athletic as fuk, doesn't need it. Clutch as chit, brought the chittiest team in the league into the playoffs. Smart as fuk, already the team leader, no question.

Russel just had a great team? Kaep had the best all around team in the league...

RGIII won't be allowed to run as much anymore, thus his passing stats will no doubt lower given a greater sample size, and the fact that defenses won't be as afraid to drop back.

he wont run as much I definitely agree with you brah but to say he has lost his speed isn't true. he was running during pre game and he looked just as fast and for what its worth, he said if he had to run a 40 in underwear right now he would be pretty close to his 4.3 time.

if anything, teams will blitz the sh!t out of him even more because IIRC he was the top qb against the blitz last year or top 3 at least. He doesn't need the threat of the run to break a team down with the pass as well and you as much as anyone should know that. Just watch the second eagles game where I think we ran read option just twice. He had 2 scrambles for 10 yards IIRC yet still made great passes against that secondary. No offense but that secondary is sh!t so we will only find out if he can pass without the threat of the run but from the small sample size in the 2nd eagles game, it looks like he can.

problemz
08-29-2013, 11:59 PM
I'm trying hard not to embarrasses posters like I did last year with facts and numbers..

but this thread is full of ESPN watching mouth breathers.

To start off I like Wilson and Kaep..I clearly like RG more..with that said

Wilson was/is a blown call in GB from not even being in the playoffs..lets not forget that.This convo is not even happening if GB wins that game
DC was eating Seattle alive until RG tweaked that knee running out of bounds. The offense went flat and Shanahan made his first bad call the entire season by not sitting RG at half time and playing cousins.
Until the success and game film of RG and even RW..where was kaep? On the bench..lot of his success is due to those two.

49ers and Trollhawks have a worldly better defense (last year) compared to DC..if the Skins had either of those two defenses they would have EASILY finished 12-4

RG will play all 16 games
Redskins will win 11+ games
And RG will put up better numbers then RW..

Quote me..save this thread..pm a mod..IDGAF.RG is coming back stronger then ever and insanely determined

OregonBBinc
08-30-2013, 12:26 AM

lold at this debate. the colts sucked but i dont think they were the worst, they tanked that schit hard by not having a backup plan for qb. colts management has always sucked which will prevent luck from winning as much as he should. the seahawks didnt open up the playbook for wilson till later in the season, if he had free reign like luck did wilson would have smashed records. (rookie td record he still tied for 1st btw). newton is mentally handicapped, hes a better vince young. kaep doesnt have the mind for the game, probably will have a vick like career. luck is the next brett favre. clearly r wilson is number 1.

someone pls bump this thread in 5 years so we can have a real discussion.

inb4 year 2018
inb4 kaeperdik quits football and persues rapping
inb4 rg3 is retired
inb4 luck is in jail for buying hookers
inb4 wilson has 4 superbowl mvps

OregonBBinc
08-30-2013, 12:38 AM
I'm trying hard not to embarrasses posters like I did last year with facts and numbers..

Wilson was/is a blown call in GB from not even being in the playoffs..lets not forget that.This convo is not even happening if GB wins that game
DC was eating Seattle alive until RG tweaked that knee running out of bounds. The offense went flat and Shanahan made his first bad call the entire season by not sitting RG at half time and playing cousins.
Until the success and game film of RG and even RW..where was kaep? On the bench..lot of his success is due to those two.

49ers and Trollhawks have a worldly better defense (last year) compared to DC..if the Skins had either of those two defenses they would have EASILY finished 12-4

Quote me..save this thread..pm a mod..IDGAF.RG is coming back stronger then ever and insanely determined

ironic post is ironic. if you actually watched the gb seattle game youd know that the refereeing was atrocious on both sides the entire game that altered the game. to say we got lucky on one play as a definitive reason as to who "deserved" to win is far from correct. i think even most respectable packers fans would agree that entire game should be replayed.

you want to act like everyones spewing espn bro science but all your spewing is the same thing espn says about those games lol. the redskins were moving the ball means what? that one of the better defenses in the league wouldnt of made adjustments? not sure if srs.

based on all your hypothetical situations let me give you an example. wilson plays with a better defense you say, so wouldnt that mean hes more likely to have to play from behind less? which wouldnt that mean hed have to throw it less? which def explains the fact that wilson threw more tds then huh. wait wot.

EvilChicken
08-30-2013, 12:42 AM
I'll say one thing, RG3 is lucky he doesn't play in the NFC West because I don't think he'd last.

rayallenscalves
08-30-2013, 06:58 AM
lold at this debate. the colts sucked but i dont think they were the worst, they tanked that schit hard by not having a backup plan for qb. colts management has always sucked which will prevent luck from winning as much as he should. the seahawks didnt open up the playbook for wilson till later in the season, if he had free reign like luck did wilson would have smashed records. (rookie td record he still tied for 1st btw). newton is mentally handicapped, hes a better vince young. kaep doesnt have the mind for the game, probably will have a vick like career. luck is the next brett favre. clearly r wilson is number 1.

someone pls bump this thread in 5 years so we can have a real discussion.

inb4 year 2018
inb4 kaeperdik quits football and persues rapping
inb4 rg3 is retired
inb4 luck is in jail for buying hookers
inb4 wilson has 4 superbowl mvps

lost all credibility at bold.

BEASTMODE420
08-30-2013, 08:42 AM
TB can't score, NO can't defend. Not sure what you're trying to say about the NFC south.
Yes bro Wilson is a great quarterback, he did good last year. Just don't see someone his height winning the superbowl.
Flacco, Manning, Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Roethisberger, Elway, Young, Montana, Aikman.... see a trend bro?
Would bank on Kaep, Luck, Newton, Wilson, Stafford, Ryan, or any of the recent champs winning one before Russ

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i372/bainer732/drew-brees-super-bowl_zps8155bdb4.jpg (http://s1090.photobucket.com/user/bainer732/media/drew-brees-super-bowl_zps8155bdb4.jpg.html)

Dam bro just stop posting, you're just digging yourself even deeper haha

btw im looking forward to my weekly neg next week!

MEGAMANLET
08-30-2013, 10:14 AM

Quote me..save this thread..pm a mod..IDGAF.RG is coming back stronger then ever and insanely determinedare there really still people that think that was the wrong call, besides packers fans?

http://greenstockscentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/goldentate_greenbay_catch.png

tate = 1/2 hands on the ball, both feet down
jennings = 2 hands on the ball, 0 feet down.

touchdown.

SMH

BEASTMODE420
08-30-2013, 10:29 AM
are there really still people that think that was the wrong call, besides packers fans?

http://greenstockscentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/goldentate_greenbay_catch.png

tate = 1/2 hands on the ball, both feet down
jennings = 2 hands on the ball, 0 feet down.

touchdown.

SMH
How did this come up again lol

Was clearly a catch if you know the rules.

Was the OPI before the catch? Yes
Was the catch a catch? Yes