PDA

View Full Version : You have to be retarded to hate A-Rod more than Braun

ShweezyBTFO
08-19-2013, 02:06 PM
A-Rod's just a rich suit fighting with a bunch of rich suits (MLB, Yankees front office, etc.) over rich suit things, AKA money. Yeah he snitched on Braun, but considering what Braun did...

Braun destroyed an average joe delivery boy's life (went so far as to call him an anti-Semite), all just to maintain the image of being clean even though he knew he was juiced to the gills.

Objectively speaking, you have to be dumber than KoreanJason or more malnourished than taxe91 to think Braun is merely just the same, let alone the better guy, in all of this.

gottk2x
08-19-2013, 02:10 PM
I mean...maybe if you started watching baseball in 2011.

Both are scum, but aroid has been giving reasons to hate him for many yrs.

sdballer5588
08-19-2013, 02:11 PM
This isn't the first reason to hate A Rod though.

JBhaverhill
08-19-2013, 02:12 PM

strong avi

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/james-franco-wink.gif

ShweezyBTFO
08-19-2013, 02:14 PM

More like, if you had a brain and realized we're obviously talking about opinions regarding the biogenesis saga. I'm sorry your cognitive abilities aren't up to par.

BenadrylBandit
08-19-2013, 02:17 PM
I just hate him cause he's a huge douche, idc that he juiced he's still one of the GOATs

ButWhoWasPh0ne
08-19-2013, 02:17 PM
agree OP. ARod is actually kind of alpha srs.

andrew28
08-19-2013, 02:22 PM
agree OP. ARod is actually kind of alpha srs.

this. i find it entertaining as hell when players just don't give a fuk, do what they want, and choose to keep fighting despite everyone knowing they're on the juice lol.

my reaction to all the rustled jimmies out there:

http://i44.tinypic.com/208xi13.jpg

DasPhilosopher
08-19-2013, 02:25 PM
I hate them both ... there should. Be a baseball league foe juicers.. they can break their own records every year

Future24
08-19-2013, 02:32 PM
How pathetic is it that Braun called players and asked them to support him when the reports first came out. He called matt kemp who he stole the mvp from. Fuking scumbag.

Arod is awesome and people that hate him are jealous...he's no Jeter though

ButWhoWasPh0ne
08-19-2013, 02:33 PM
How pathetic is it that Braun called players and asked them to support him when the reports first came out. He called matt kemp who he stole the mvp from. Fuking scumbag.

Arod is awesome and people that hate him are jealous...he's no Jeter though

braun did that? what a pos.

arod is alpha cause he doesn't give a **** about anyone else's opinion.

ButWhoWasPh0ne
08-19-2013, 02:41 PM
This isn't the first reason to hate A Rod though.

why else?

dweeegs
08-19-2013, 02:44 PM
why else?

lxPNcrvR46Q

And my favorite

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/extras/extra_bases/2007/05/bush_league_or_1.html

Plus the whole past-PED use too, he tested positive for testosterone and Primobolan back in Texas

No worries though, he's never taken anything

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-3617425.html

DMRed
08-19-2013, 02:45 PM
A-Rod's just a rich suit fighting with a bunch of rich suits (MLB, Yankees front office, etc.) over rich suit things, AKA money. Yeah he snitched on Braun, but considering what Braun did...

Braun destroyed an average joe delivery boy's life (went so far as to call him an anti-Semite), all just to maintain the image of being clean even though he knew he was juiced to the gills.

Objectively speaking, you have to be dumber than KoreanJason or more malnourished than taxe91 to think Braun is merely just the same, let alone the better guy, in all of this.

Ryan Braun is a piece of crap. I could never forgive that guy for who he did to that guy in a lying effort, just to get caught in the end.

Better argument is Lance Armstrong vs. Braun - which I feel Armstrong wins.

gottk2x
08-19-2013, 03:56 PM
More like, if you had a brain and realized we're obviously talking about opinions regarding the biogenesis saga. I'm sorry your cognitive abilities aren't up to par.

Who is we? I made the first post in the thread and the biogenesis saga was not in the discussion.

You have to be retarded to hate A-Rod more than Braun

Work on your title choices then....there were no specifications made itt.

The furthest implications you made about biogenesis were regarding Braun and that aroid snitched. But really, comparing who is the bigger phag is like trying to compare iq between two kids with downs.

Mac_xX
08-19-2013, 04:02 PM
Agreed 100%. Braun is a hige f*ckign scumbag, calling that kid an anti-semite sealed it for me.

ShweezyBTFO
08-19-2013, 06:37 PM
Who is we? I made the first post in the thread and the biogenesis saga was not in the discussion.

Work on your title choices then....there were no specifications made itt.

The furthest implications you made about biogenesis were regarding Braun and that aroid snitched. But really, comparing who is the bigger phag is like trying to compare iq between two kids with downs.

Wow, you must really be living under a rock to ignore context like that. It's ok bro, reality's gonna catch up with you real quick.

sdballer5588
08-19-2013, 06:47 PM
Wow, you must really be living under a rock to ignore context like that. It's ok bro, reality's gonna catch up with you real quick.

Posters on the sports misc have been outpacing reality for years now. When will we learn

gottk2x
08-19-2013, 08:08 PM

pretty phucked up sig, but w/e brah

D-Nutt
08-19-2013, 08:10 PM
I think what is most disgusting about MLB's behavior in this whole process, and honestly in pretty much every process they've been involved in during the past 20 or so years, is how they act under the guise of integrity and honor, all while blatantly breaking every rule, moral metric, and even law they can think of just to win the game at any cost. Gee, who does the last part of that sound like? The PED users maybe? MLB is no better, and I would argue, actually worse, because they should be held to a higher standard. MLB has to win against A-Rod, no matter what rules need to be broken in order to make that happen.

I boycotted giving any money to MLB following the blatant collusion they perpetuated against Barry Bonds. I've relented in the past couple years, and have spend maybe $50-$100 in the past couple years. But I'm reimplementing my $ boycott, even as the Pirates are playoff bound for the first time in 20 years. I suggest all of you do the same.

21Classic
08-19-2013, 08:11 PM
Braun is worth like 100 million dollars, hes never been an Average Joe

yes I identify with him because hes white...

dancake
08-19-2013, 08:52 PM
as a brewers fan, i cant stand either of them. theyre both liars who are trying to bs everyone into thinking theyre innocent so they continue getting their paychecks. as for bruan, wish we wouldve kept fielder over him.

SompletelyCober
08-19-2013, 08:54 PM

He's not really "white," though. Remember?

He's a Jew.

Agreed 100%. Braun is a hige f*ckign scumbag, calling that kid an anti-semite sealed it for me.

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/the-jews-did-this-gif.gif

ShweezyBTFO
08-19-2013, 09:47 PM
pretty phucked up sig, but w/e brah

better get that bucket list ready.

notsureifsrs...the average joe in this scenario is the delivery boy. Not Braun.

Amillion
08-20-2013, 04:55 AM
lxPNcrvR46Q

And my favorite

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/extras/extra_bases/2007/05/bush_league_or_1.html

Plus the whole past-PED use too, he tested positive for testosterone and Primobolan back in Texas

No worries though, he's never taken anything

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-3617425.html

Instead of slapping, A-Rod should ran that phaggot over.

Phil9
08-20-2013, 07:28 AM
He's not really "white," though. Remember?

He's a Jew.

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/the-jews-did-this-gif.gif

Jewish, not white...

Wait, wut?

ShweezyBTFO
08-23-2013, 08:51 AM
timely bump

V10Kyle
08-23-2013, 09:22 AM
You have to be retarded to hate someone you don't know personally, IMO.