PDA

View Full Version : Buss's gun Buss...

bezarker
08-14-2013, 06:27 PM
Like his sister Jeanie, Los Angeles Lakers vice president Jim Buss has a few things to say about Dwight Howard leaving for the Houston Rockets. Suffice it to say Jim apparently wasn't as close with Howard as his sister.

In a lengthy profile of the two siblings in the Aug. 23 edition of The Hollywood Reporter, Ric Bucher speaks to the most prominent Buss siblings in the Lakers organization about their relationship, coach Phil Jackson and following in the footsteps of their father, Dr. Jerry Buss.

When the subject of Howard's departure comes up, however, Jim had some pointed words for a man he erected billboards for earlier this summer.

"He was never really a Laker," Jim said. "He was just passing through."

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/002/993/318/hi-res-150133481_crop_650x440.jpg?1361401231

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1738492-owner-jim-buss-says-dwight-howard-was-never-really-a-laker?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

SRSmiscerIZsrs
08-14-2013, 07:30 PM
easy to say after hes gone. if you really dont care then just move on and dont say a word about the phaggot.

frezKo
08-14-2013, 07:32 PM
easy to say after hes gone. if you really dont care then just move on and dont say a word about the phaggot.

this

ClevageGobbler
08-14-2013, 08:00 PM
Bitch Coward. I hope Kobe posts up that chump in the paint and slams right in his face first play they meet. Show him what desire is.

ClevageGobbler
08-14-2013, 08:01 PM

It's basically the truth, I'm glad Jim Buss threw a lil dirt on his name.

SRSmiscerIZsrs
08-14-2013, 08:32 PM
Bitch Coward. I hope Kobe posts up that chump in the paint and slams right in his face first play they meet. Show him what desire is.
qeLRym4Q-pg

already done and he can do it again ;)

as if dwight needs any dirt on his name. one of the biggest phaggots in the nba. as a storied franchise you dont even talk about him because you dont need him and if you dont care then why say anything at all? the bigger slap in the face is to not even acknowledge that one of the best big men in the league just walked away from you. spend your engery working to rebuild the team.

sdballer5588
08-14-2013, 09:06 PM

Jim Buss embarrasses only himself by saying that, and it shows your true color as a retarded "fan" to agree with it.

Buss needs to start pretending like he has an IQ above 30, not childishly insulting former players who spurned his franchise.

akalarry
08-14-2013, 10:51 PM
only wrong thing jerry buss did with the laker's organization was to put full retard jim at the helm instead of jeanie

LostOne287
08-14-2013, 11:44 PM
Jim Buss needs to stfu and let Jeanie run the team already.

2pacalypto
08-15-2013, 12:58 AM
I hate d12 as much as the next guy but Jim buss is such an inept moron that it's comical

rocketfish11
08-15-2013, 01:09 AM
The Lakers are making themselves look like bigger idiots as the days go by.

"OMG guyz can you believe someone has the audacity to leave us? US? USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS? WE ARE LA.. USSSSSSSSS???"

"he HAD to stay here on a sh*tty team and have no hope of being successful BECAUSE it is LA. USSSSSSSSSSSSS?"

I lol so hard as the days go by at butt hurt Lakers fans.

I can't believe my eyes seeing them legitimately think the Lakers are going to be better then Houston this year.

You're right.
Having a sh*t team and playing with Kobe Bryant is the same to playing with the best SG in the league, and daily tuterage by the greatest big to ever play the game (inb4 butt hurt Lakers fans get even more butt hurt) and Kevin McHale.

It is going to be fuarking bueariful brahs watching Howard absolutely embarrass LA this season.

HAHAHA I forgot Pau 'I'm allowed to play my game since Dwight is gone' Gasol is there.
News flash Pau. You're f*cking terrible. As is the Lakers.

rocketfish11
08-15-2013, 01:34 AM
hahahahah at the irony of a laker fan negging saying 'u mad'.

Don't worry brahs you aren't going to make it.

Your jimmies will continue to be rustled at a level I cannot possibly fathom this year.

ahhhhhhhh

Aussiebrah66
08-15-2013, 01:45 AM
this retard is running that franchise into the ground

signature move was signing d'antoni over brian shaw (who kobe wanted)
wonder if he will continue to ignore kobe