PDA

View Full Version : Haha! Love how everyone on sports misc. knows nothing about USA soccer...(srs)

evansanity
08-14-2013, 02:47 PM
USA soccer team is going to play against Bosnia in Bosnia next month. You can easily be happy if they don't score more than 4 goals. Bosnia is one of the best European teams atm: Dzeko, Pjanic, Lulic, Spahic, Begovic...

ROFL at clowns like this...

How mad are all you usa haters that USA is going to be a op 4 team at the world cup. USA soccer is playing out of this world and is just getting better and better.....

Srs they haven't lost in 12+ matches...Jozy is going to be IF for the world cup. Add in an IF Donovan, demolition man, clint Dempsey, Beasley, howard/guzan and Bradley and just sit back and lol at the European opponents...

TTexasTT
08-14-2013, 02:52 PM
Haha! Love how everyone on sports misc. knows nothing about USA soccer

I love it too. Less of that garbage here in the Sports section. Honestly, soccer should either be moved into the actual "Gay thread" or combine it with the"paintball thread".

CantStopMeBrah
08-14-2013, 02:53 PM
Hell of a game

Dan916
08-14-2013, 02:55 PM
lol @ thinking we know what IF stands for.

airdog93
08-14-2013, 03:17 PM
rofl at clowns like OP that have to bump this 10 times. USA isn't that good at soccer, just like most of the world isnt that good at basketball

BeachBrah22
08-14-2013, 03:21 PM

Intermittent Fasting

evansanity
08-14-2013, 03:22 PM
I love it too. Less of that garbage here in the Sports section. Honestly, soccer should either be moved into the actual "Gay thread" or combine it with the"paintball thread".

Same with Houston Astros's threads...Kind of a stretch to say play a sport.

In Form. Sorry m1+7's.

rofl at clowns like OP that have to bump this 10 times. USA isn't that good at soccer, just like most of the world isnt that good at basketball

USA has most gold medals. We are best at a lot of things.

ultras47
08-14-2013, 03:24 PM
Bosnia subbed their best players Lulic, Spahic (their captain and only good CB out of their ****ty defense), and Ibisevic at half time.

Dallasbroski
08-14-2013, 03:26 PM
Is nobody aware that Bosnian pretty much took out all of their good players at half time and put in their D team lol?

orderoutofchaos
08-14-2013, 03:46 PM
ya America is not perfect...But oe thing we are is a country with many many outlets for sports and outlets to pursue many many different types of sports as a profession. Alot of these countries that beat up on Usa in soccer have almost no other outlets professionally....

Hardcore_D00d
08-14-2013, 03:48 PM
soccer. lol.

wildchild11
08-14-2013, 03:53 PM
USA is not going to do sht this time around. Stacked, stacked field.

*DH*
08-14-2013, 03:56 PM
USA sucks. Stop trying to troll so hard.

BEASTMODE420
08-14-2013, 04:17 PM
I'll back ya on this one OP, we merikans have loads to be excited about. Great game today and more to come, the only thing good about the football season ending this time around will be the fact that the world cup is coming back hhhhnnnnggggggggggg

MEGAMANLET
08-14-2013, 04:21 PM

How mad are all you usa haters that USA is going to be a op 4 team at the world cup. USA soccer is playing out of this world and is just getting better and better.....

Srs they haven't lost in 12+ matches...Jozy is going to be IF for the world cup. Add in an IF Donovan, demolition man, clint Dempsey, Beasley, howard/guzan and Bradley and just sit back and lol at the European opponents...

< USMNT fan, soccer fan, but OP you went full retard. we've performed well the last 12 matches yes, but have we been playing World class talent? no... performing well in the Hex is not the same as performing well against top euro talent. pepper your expectations OP, even with our top stars playing at the same time, we will not look nearly as good against the top squads of germany, england, spain, etc.

team is MUCH improved since klinny took over, and the future looks bright but its far too early to say we're a top 4 favorite.

EuropeanHammer
08-14-2013, 04:27 PM
The most unnecessary thing one can do is to post something like this after a meaningless friendly match.

The CroForce guy was completely right, Bosnia does have an amazing attack, but their defense is absolutely awful.

evansanity
08-14-2013, 06:49 PM
ya America is not perfect...But oe thing we are is a country with many many outlets for sports and outlets to pursue many many different types of sports as a profession. Alot of these countries that beat up on Usa in soccer have almost no other outlets professionally....

This.

frezKo
08-14-2013, 07:10 PM
OP usa is playing pretty good but they won't stand a chance against spain, Holland, Italy, Germany, Portugal or brasil.

And to be honest stop talking about eddie Johnson like he is going to be god or as good as Dempsey or Donavan. He can't create any of his own shots or opportunities. He can't even beat any players consistently. IMO corona or zusi are way better players then Johnson is.

Don't get me wrong, Johnson is a great striker, he knows where to be at the right time and knows how to tap in goals. But we already have a striker in Jozy altidore and he proved today that he is going to be the man on the top.

world cup line up:

---------------------------Jozy-------------------------------
------------Landon-----Dempsey-----corona/zusi
-------------------Bradley------Jones/Beckerman------------
--Beasley---Besler/Gonzalez---Goodson---Beltran/Chandler-----
--------------------Tim Howard-----------------------------------

FlashWad3
08-14-2013, 08:11 PM

Name the teams they have played?

EvilChicken
08-14-2013, 08:13 PM
world cup line up:

------------Landon-----Dempsey-----Bedoya/zusi
-------------------Bradley------Jones/Cameron------------
--Beasley---Besler/Gonzalez---Brooks---Cherundolo/Chandler-----
--------------------Tim Howard-----------------------------------

I'd go with this instead, please no more beckerman.

CubanKnuckles
08-14-2013, 08:26 PM
Will bump this thread once competitive games actually start and the real teams start fielding their full sides.

Spain & Germany > All other teams combined. Lol @ the US. Stick to baseball and nascar.

Propulsion
08-14-2013, 08:43 PM
Don't know why OP thinks that Misc represents the entire sports fan-base in America. Who gives a ****e

The MLS is probably the fastest growing league in the country. Add to that the growth in sales for the FIFA video game series in the US. Clearly that's an indicator of the sport being more and more popular.
The attendance numbers at MLS games have shown consistent growth year over year. The level of play is getting better, it's only a matter of time when we start producing our own players who can hold their own on the world stage.
Still need better training regimens at the youth level, and need to send our young talents abroad to play against tougher competition (for the time being).

Can't wait to see Jozy in Sunderland this year. Hope he turns in a 20+ goal campaign (crossing fingers)

MEGAMANLET
08-14-2013, 08:53 PM
world cup line up:

--------------------Tim Howard-----------------------------------how about no to that formation. the first half of the BiH game should have shown you that we aren't built for that. jurgen goes back to the ole 4-4-2 and we score 4 in a half. its either the 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 if you really need 3 forwards in the game.

drvillain
08-14-2013, 09:15 PM

http://i.imgur.com/q19B9.gif

lol this

EvilChicken
08-15-2013, 02:22 AM

Says the astros fan.

pg2tall
08-15-2013, 02:29 AM
I love hearing these f*cking cry babies that hate the sport b*tch about it.

Guess what? It's not going away in the US. It's only growing. UMAD?

CroForce
08-15-2013, 02:32 AM

Srs they haven't lost in 12+ matches...Jozy is going to be IF for the world cup. Add in an IF Donovan, demolition man, clint Dempsey, Beasley, howard/guzan and Bradley and just sit back and lol at the European opponents...Haha, knew it you would do this. I'd do it too. You forgot to say how Bosnian coach went full potato and made 5 potato substitutions after halftime.

If they played in an official match, Bosnia would fuk them up big time, like they did in the first half.

You're taking friendly matches way too serious.

ganbris
08-15-2013, 03:15 AM
Only stuff i know about american soccer is that beckham got like 100 mill to play for galaxy or something.

rhyfelwr
08-15-2013, 03:40 AM
How mad are all you usa haters that USA is going to be a op 4 team at the world cup.

So are the European nations not attending this World Cup?

Trequartista
08-15-2013, 04:17 AM

South America is better than Europe right now IMO

Holland, Colombia, and Argentina are playing the best football

Aguy2diefor
08-15-2013, 04:40 AM
It's a friendly you phaggot. Good teams prioritize practice over result in a friendly you dumbass.

I seem to recall UAE beating Uruguay 2-0. LOL...

South American is baking right now though. Brazil got weak, but the other teams are stronger than ever...Colombia, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Ecuador, would all be legitimate top 2 teams if they ever do play in a European qualifier right now..

BFast55
08-15-2013, 04:51 AM
Fukk soccer. Any sport where faking injuries is the norm will never be a popular American sport. But it sure is popular in Europe.

rhyfelwr
08-15-2013, 04:55 AM
Fukk soccer. Any sport where faking injuries is the norm will never be a popular American sport. But it sure is popular in Europe.

But who was basket ball?

Rebounds45
08-15-2013, 05:00 AM

Faking injuries is not the norm, people just blow it out of proportion. It is annoying though tbh. And how about the flopping in the NBA?

also op, calm down. It's just a friendly.

BalkanPrince
08-15-2013, 05:05 AM
Haha, knew it you would do this. I'd do it too. You forgot to say how Bosnian coach went full potato and made 5 potato substitutions after halftime.

If they played in an official match, Bosnia would fuk them up big time, like they did in the first half.

You're taking friendly matches way too serious.

I questioned the substitutions also but Susic said he took out Spahic, Lulic, and Ibisevic because they got light injuries in the first half. He is preparing an all-out assault vs Slovakia which will decide if we got to Brazil or not.

Its understandable.

FlashWad3
08-15-2013, 05:47 AM
But you were down 2-0 against their first team......I don't get why you guys think you will do any good in the World Cup.....

BFast55
08-15-2013, 06:47 AM
But who was basket ball?
I forgot about BBall. Yeah pretty much the same.

Future24
08-15-2013, 07:00 AM
Fukk soccer. Any sport where faking injuries is the norm will never be a popular American sport. But it sure is popular in Europe.cV3K_ML2UsI

gotrice33
08-15-2013, 07:42 AM
top 4?

but who was
spain?
france?
germany?
brazil?
argentina?
portugal?

I will root for the US, but they cannot beat any of the teams mentioned

bn7
08-15-2013, 08:17 AM
OP usa is playing pretty good but they won't stand a chance against spain, Holland, Italy, Germany, Portugal or brasil.

And to be honest stop talking about eddie Johnson like he is going to be god or as good as Dempsey or Donavan. He can't create any of his own shots or opportunities. He can't even beat any players consistently. IMO corona or zusi are way better players then Johnson is.

Don't get me wrong, Johnson is a great striker, he knows where to be at the right time and knows how to tap in goals. But we already have a striker in Jozy altidore and he proved today that he is going to be the man on the top.

world cup line up:

--------------------Tim Howard-----------------------------------Fabian Johnson will be a starter for the world cup at either LB or in the midfield, he's been a consistent performer for us. And John Anthony Brooks may end up being one of our starting CB's, he looked very good in the air and with the ball at his feet yesterday.

Beltran won't make the team. Nor am I sure that Timmy Chandler will get a chance there, as he hasn't played a game for us in forever. Not sure if JK is holding his on and off again interest against him at this point.

Hoping Steve Cherundolo makes it back and starts at RB for us.

CroForce
08-15-2013, 08:18 AM
South America is better than Europe right now IMO

Holland, Colombia, and Argentina are playing the best football
http://i.imgur.com/fhI2ov4.gif

EvilChicken
08-15-2013, 09:39 AM
But you were down 2-0 against their first team......I don't get why you guys think you will do any good in the World Cup.....

Wasn't the U.S first team either.

evansanity
06-27-2014, 10:56 AM
Bump for all the dumbasses that didn't believe. Bosina was overrated, USA was underrated.

evansanity
06-27-2014, 10:57 AM

They're attending the WC, just not the round of 16....