amm165
08-14-2013, 01:39 PM
On that 12 game streak. Altidore for prez

GutCrusher
08-14-2013, 01:40 PM
in.

BalkanPrince
08-14-2013, 01:43 PM
It was a nice game. Congratulations to the USA for a really nice comeback. You guys are coming along really well and I wish you the best in your qualifying campaign.

I'm not pissed at our starting XI, but our coach dun goof'd replacing 5 players at half time. Such a retard.

PureCardio
08-14-2013, 01:45 PM
brb beat #13 team in the world at home.

PureCardio
08-14-2013, 01:46 PM
It was a nice game. Congratulations to the USA for a really nice comeback. You guys are coming along really well and I wish you the best in your qualifying campaign.

I'm not pissed at our starting XI, but our coach dun goof'd replacing 5 players at half time. Such a retard.

Yeah to be fair all of the American TV personalities covering the game mentioned this during and after the game.

RogerSterling
08-14-2013, 01:47 PM
I'll care about soccer when the USA is the best in the world

BalkanPrince
08-14-2013, 01:49 PM
Yeah to be fair all of the American TV personalities covering the game mentioned this during and after the game.

Meh its just typical Bosnian mentality of "Hey we are currently winning, so we won..."

But again, very action-packed game and best of luck to U.S.A., Altidore and Dzeko put on a show.

BEASTMODE420
08-14-2013, 01:53 PM
brb beat #13 team in the world at home.

this^^^

amm165
08-14-2013, 01:56 PM
I'll care about soccer when the USA is the best in the world

Lol which will never happen obviously. So I see what you did there

Was a good game thiugh (only caught second half, was gone) but they played really well. And that free kick hnnnnnnggg. Hopefully altidore can keep it up, but right now the futures lookin bright. Brb 6'1 180 pounds of goddd

evansanity
08-14-2013, 02:37 PM
lol hard at Europe...Looks like USA just became great/#1 at every sport...

American genetics of peace...Also lol at all the phaggots on here that said poverty BaH was better than USA in my usa soccer thread...just rofl at you fools.

http://www.ussoccer.com/~/media/af1979edd7324352aad66eb2e617289b.ashx?w=400&h=300

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Clubs/Club_Home/2013/7/9/1373396316562/Jozy-Altidore-008.jpg

amm165
08-14-2013, 03:08 PM
All the important sports anyways ^ lol

Aisha808
08-14-2013, 03:13 PM
lol hard at Europe...Looks like USA just became great/#1 at every sport...

American genetics of peace...Also lol at all the phaggots on here that said poverty BaH was better than USA in my usa soccer thread...just rofl at you fools.

Beating B&H 4-3 in an international friendly, and you're great at football? lolno.

Come back when you win a World Cup, or even reach a final or semi.

ultras47
08-14-2013, 03:14 PM
LOL why did Bosnia sub their best players Lulic, Spahic (their captain and only good CB out of their ****ty defense), and Ibisevic at half time? I really don't think USA would've came back if these subs didn't happen.

BalkanPrince
08-14-2013, 03:18 PM
LOL why did Bosnia sub their best players Lulic, Spahic (their captain and only good CB out of their ****ty defense), and Ibisevic at half time? I really don't think USA would've came back if these subs didn't happen.

Our coach just being a retard and trying to give a chance to poverty players who will never amount up to anything

He thinks that if we are winning 2-0, its game over. You do not sub your best players against a top 20 team. Especially not the life of our defense and captain, Spahic. Brb some bum Toni Sunjic from some mid-table Ukrainian club being relied on to stop Altidore.

But still... its just a friendly. I'd rather lose 10-0 this game then even draw in the important qualifier vs Slovakia.

PureCardio
08-14-2013, 03:22 PM
Does anybody have a link on the youth talent coming up? I was just reading about this Arsenal kid that has a father with a green card here, but he's played for German youth teams.

Aisha808
08-14-2013, 03:25 PM
Does anybody have a link on the youth talent coming up? I was just reading about this Arsenal kid that has a father with a green card here, but he's played for German youth teams.

Zelalem. More likely to play for Germany than the US.

-NeOJ0nfteg

PureCardio
08-14-2013, 03:34 PM

-NeOJ0nfteg

What are the chances of him ever playing for Germany in a meaningful match?

brb Draxler, Leitner, Gotze all like 20 years old.

He's not been in the German club youth teams like virtually every other German senior team player.

Aisha808
08-14-2013, 03:41 PM
What are the chances of him ever playing for Germany in a meaningful match?

brb Draxler, Leitner, Gotze all like 20 years old.

He's not been in the German club youth teams like virtually every other German senior team player.

I'm talking from the perspective that Germanys management has far more pull on bringing players to the team than the US, plus, who the **** would want to play for the US when you can play for a multiple-WC winning team?

PureCardio
08-14-2013, 03:52 PM
I'm talking from the perspective that Germanys management has far more pull on bringing players to the team than the US, plus, who the **** would want to play for the US when you can play for a multiple-WC winning team?

Well yeah obviously Germany is first choice... but Kevin Prince Boateng couldn't break into Germany so he had to choose Ghana, though he's since retired I believe. Zelalem only lived in Germany until he was like 6, and he's currently applying for a US passport as well as having trained with US under 15s. I have no idea how political it would be trying to break into Germany's team having never trained with a german club, it would be interesting to see how many guys in a similar situation actually got significant time with the senior team of a world power.

MEGAMANLET
08-14-2013, 04:17 PM

-NeOJ0nftegall things being equal obviously everyone would choose germany, but if he will not get many chances at being selected for germany compared to the US, a stable career with a mediocore WC team is better than getting the occasional chance with a top team, no? i'd rather be a star on a well known but underperforming team than barely associated with a great one

EvilChicken
08-14-2013, 04:34 PM
I like what I saw from the new guys Aron Johannsson and Brooks, and of course Altidore is looking prime the year before the world cup is great.

amm165
08-14-2013, 05:11 PM
I like what I saw from the new guys Aron Johannsson and Brooks, and of course Altidore is looking prime the year before the world cup is great.

Dude yes Fukn johannsson is a cheeky kunt I swear. Fun to watch for sure, can't wait to see more

PatrickWayne96
08-14-2013, 05:52 PM
Calm down, not like you ever make an impact in any relevant tournament.

amm165
08-14-2013, 06:03 PM

Wow yeah fuk me in the ass for being happy for my country holy fuk please forgive me

roko79
08-14-2013, 06:36 PM
We bake

PatrickWayne96
08-14-2013, 06:37 PM
Wow yeah fuk me in the ass for being happy for my country holy fuk please forgive me

Someone misplace your tampons and your Drake CD? Just saying, BaH aren't **** and some of the posters on here are talking like America has a shot at the World Cup.

amm165
08-14-2013, 07:44 PM
Someone misplace your tampons and your Drake CD? Just saying, BaH aren't **** and some of the posters on here are talking like America has a shot at the World Cup.

Yeah I found it in my ass after that comment.

Everyone that makes it has a Chance to win ;)

I BELIEVE! Go USA

BalkanPrince
08-15-2013, 04:46 AM

Bosnia is walking through their group right now. Dzeko and Ibisevic are top 3 goalscorers in Europe right now. And our goal difference is +20, while Greece which is our biggest competitor is only +3 and we raped them 3-1. We also scored more goals than any side in Europe, unbelievable 23 goals in 6 games. So BiH is a lot better than you think.

U.S. may not win the WC, but they do have a nice team. Their defense needs a lot of work (So does ours).

DasWunderBrah
08-15-2013, 04:53 AM
We bake

this.

amm165
08-15-2013, 05:32 AM
U.S. may not win the WC, but they do have a nice team. Their defense needs a lot of work (So does ours).

yeahhh, unfortunately USA has always sucked balls on Defense lol. It's finally nice to see we can put away some goals now and make things interesting. We play well sometimes then just flat out make the dumbest mistakes I've ever seen !!
Like you said, clearly I don't see us winning the wc, but it's nice to not be embarrassed rooting for them haha

RogerSterling
08-15-2013, 08:11 AM

oh look an englishman who's inferiority complex is tickled when americans get excited about SOCCER, the only thing that you fools can do better.

i'll start rooting for USMNT just to spite you fuks

Aisha808
08-15-2013, 10:14 AM

who?

EvilChicken
08-15-2013, 10:21 AM
yeahhh, unfortunately USA has always sucked balls on Defense lol. It's finally nice to see we can put away some goals now and make things interesting. We play well sometimes then just flat out make the dumbest mistakes I've ever seen !!
Like you said, clearly I don't see us winning the wc, but it's nice to not be embarrassed rooting for them haha

Not always, I miss the tony sanneh and eddie pope combination.

And what's wrong with cheering on my country, it's better than living here and bandwagoning spain or germany, I don't get some people. And for all the foreign fukers, yes we know we aren't world class and we haven't been playing it as long as everyone else. If you don't like the sport just stay out of the threads, it's not funny trolling it's just pathetic.

PatrickWayne96
08-15-2013, 02:24 PM
Bosnia is walking through their group right now. Dzeko and Ibisevic are top 3 goalscorers in Europe right now. And our goal difference is +20, while Greece which is our biggest competitor is only +3 and we raped them 3-1. We also scored more goals than any side in Europe, unbelievable 23 goals in 6 games. So BiH is a lot better than you think.

"A lot better than you think". Lmao, sound of weakness. BiH aren't great and never have been regarded as such

Nice team? Your top division is the retirement golf course of European leagues. If any of your players are any good they go to Europe lmao.

PatrickWayne96
08-15-2013, 02:27 PM
oh look an englishman who's inferiority complex is tickled when americans get excited about SOCCER, the only thing that you fools can do better.

We invented the game lmao. Every "born and bred" white American is dependent of a European lmao. We don't play your sports, no one else does lmao. We don't even invest 1,000,000 into our Basketball associations haha.

RogerSterling
08-15-2013, 09:59 PM
We invented the game lmao. Every "born and bred" white American is dependent of a European lmao. We don't play your sports, no one else does lmao. We don't even invest 1,000,000 into our Basketball associations haha.

lmao lmao lmao haha

great english speaking skills phaggot, why don't you learn to articulate yourself a little bit better so that civilized people can understand you. christ, if it wasn't for America you peasants would probably have reverted back to your retarded feudal system by now.

TheIslander
08-15-2013, 10:05 PM
Damn, the British in this thread seem to have a stick up their @sses.

TBProdigy
08-16-2013, 12:54 AM
I lol at when a group of Americans throw out some retarded/delusional statements, UK miscers tells them the reality and somehow the UK brahs are bitter.

It's like if Usain Bolt was boasting he could beat Michael Phelps........ at the 200m Butterfly, you'd instinctively say pls go Usain, you are talking out of your ass.

amm165
08-16-2013, 12:13 PM
I lol at when a group of Americans throw out some retarded/delusional statements, UK miscers tells them the reality and somehow the UK brahs are bitter.

It's like if Usain Bolt was boasting he could beat Michael Phelps........ at the 200m Butterfly, you'd instinctively say pls go Usain, you are talking out of your ass.

Usain bolt is GOAT. He could beat Phelps at the 200m fly.

Lol Jk but why all the hate. This thread got off topic quick. I'm just happy for MY country and as you say we have "delusional" comments, UK miscers did as well. Be happy for your country, and were happy for ours

Such is sports though I guess. No arguing basically any other sport that matters though, so I'm happy with that.

PatrickWayne96
08-16-2013, 03:39 PM
lmao lmao lmao haha

great english speaking skills phaggot, why don't you learn to articulate yourself a little bit better so that civilized people can understand you. christ, if it wasn't for America you peasants would probably have reverted back to your retarded feudal system by now.

Nope, your democracy is Greek, try again.

poonpounder311
08-16-2013, 04:13 PM

I haven't seen anyone as russled as this dude in a loooooooong time.

I know you UK brah's are die hard soccer fans but your team really hasn't done chit lately. I don't know why you guys put yourselves on such a high pedestal

PatrickWayne96
08-16-2013, 05:28 PM
I haven't seen anyone as russled as this dude in a loooooooong time.
Jimmies intact. Facts remain solid.

[/QUOTE]
I know you UK brah's are die hard soccer fans but your team really hasn't done chit lately. I don't know why you guys put yourselves on such a high pedestal[/QUOTE]

We KNOW we suck, we complains about it every match we don't spend our time facing crappy teams like Panama and then try sell chicken **** as gold, reality is USMNT have a long way to go before they are seen as a threat. Not a fan of Americans trying to turn a sand grain into a diamond. BiH aren't ****, get over it. I don't care what group they are in the only people singing their praises are you. The general idiotcracy of American football fans who clearly only started watching after/during 2011/12 is amusing.

RogerSterling
08-16-2013, 05:53 PM

Democracy is Greek
Water is wet
UK sucks at everything but avoiding the dentist