PDA

View Full Version : Skip Bayless is such a brilliant broadcaster (lol) (broncos- Manning, Tebow)

elperfecto
08-14-2013, 11:27 AM
AYniPn7o8Ec

He sounded like an idiot a year ago. He sounds like a ****ing attention whore retard today.

Murph0408
08-14-2013, 11:55 AM
lol skip loved killing the denver defense because the defense is exactly what helped tebow win his "miracle" games. that would always hurt skip's argument so he'd just babble on about how bad the D is despite them playing well.

i like skip and i think he makes for entertaining TV but sometimes he comes off desperate and pathetic when he pushes his agendas on tebow lebron etc. he's willing to do so because that brings ratings, i mean here we are talking about what he said over a year ago. successful trolling indeed

elperfecto
08-14-2013, 11:57 AM
lol skip loved killing the denver defense because the defense is exactly what helped tebow win his "miracle" games. that would always hurt skip's argument so he'd just babble on about how bad the D is despite them playing well.

i like skip and i think he makes for entertaining TV but sometimes he comes off desperate and pathetic when he pushes his agendas on tebow lebron etc. he's willing to do so because that brings ratings, i mean here we are talking about what he said over a year ago. successful trolling indeed

Exactly on point with the Denver D. They had a bad game against the Pats in the post season... but come on they were one of the top defenses that year. He is entertaining and funny though, I'll give him that.

EastCoastNiner
08-14-2013, 12:13 PM
The Broncos will be wishing they had Tebow when the Patriots smash their face in this season.

PaddyBoi
08-14-2013, 01:28 PM
The Broncos have no back ups to Peyton, getting rid of the guy that won a play off game for them was incredibly foolish. Especially considering how cheap Tebow is and how much money he brought in.

Beliedat
08-14-2013, 02:00 PM
The Broncos have no back ups to Peyton, getting rid of the guy that won a play off game for them was incredibly foolish. Especially considering how cheap Tebow is and how much money he brought in.
Tebow is a terrible quarterback and a massive distraction. That broncos team won a game in which Tebow conpleted two passes. He was not the missing link. Would take Osweiller 10/10 before Tebow.

InfiniteRage
08-14-2013, 02:09 PM
how is this guy still on tv?