PDA

View Full Version : McNabb: RG3 is brainwashed, young QBs think they know it all

uwotm8211
08-14-2013, 09:22 AM
Washington quarterback Robert Griffin III rebuffed an offer for a sit-down with Donovan McNabb, explaining that while he doesn’t think McNabb is an idiot, he doesn’t think it’s a good idea for them to talk, either. McNabb thinks that shows a problem with Griffin’s attitude.

Discussing Griffin’s comments on NBC Sports Radio, McNabb said it’s unfortunate that Griffin can’t appreciate the way an older quarterback might be able to assist him in his career.

“I’m just trying to help him, but clearly the young generation think they have all the answers,” McNabb said. “And he’s going through a little turmoil right now of trying to get out on the field. And it’s unfortunate, but that’s where we’re at right now as far as these young quarterbacks who think they have all the answers. I honestly think that over there in Washington he’s getting brainwashed.”

In fairness to Griffin, however, just because he doesn’t want to talk to McNabb, that doesn’t mean he thinks he has all the answers. It could just be that Griffin saw that McNabb wasn’t very successful playing in Washington for coach Mike Shanahan and therefore thinks McNabb isn’t the best person to advise him.

And now that McNabb has publicly called Griffin “brainwashed,” it’s safe to say Griffin won’t change his mind about seeking McNabb’s counsel any time soon.

Engineer_Guy
08-14-2013, 09:29 AM
All I know is RG3 seems to really enjoy having media spotlight and that's not a good sign for his future.

PervedOut
08-14-2013, 09:34 AM
All I know is RG3 seems to really enjoy having media spotlight and that's not a good sign for his future.
He's the next Johnny Manziel

Bcider
08-14-2013, 09:37 AM
RG3 will be out of the league in a few years. His knee is gonna get destroyed the way he plays. He won't even be able to walk.

monsterBEN
08-14-2013, 09:51 AM
RG3 will be out of the league in a few months. His knee is gonna get destroyed the way he plays. He won't even be able to walk.

Fixed.

squirrell751
08-14-2013, 10:05 AM
Rg3 is so stupid, doesn't he realize his first year in the league he got absolutely smashed with his play style and McNabb probably wanted to help him with it? Really don't like his arrogance as of late, you think after he destroyed his knee for the second time before he's even 24 he would be a little more humble

NewYorkGiants
08-14-2013, 10:16 AM
RG3 and McNabb have a lot in common, and he could learn a lot from McNabb. Both have been quarterbacks of Redskins under Mike Shanahan, both have torn their ACLs, both have been injury prone in their careers, both have loved running their mouth to the media, both are cornball brotha's, and both will no longer be capable of playing in the NFL in a few months.

Impurityz
08-14-2013, 10:40 AM
and you have to make a new username to post this?

melanimal_old
08-14-2013, 12:42 PM
obvious something salty between Shanahan and Mcnabb. Cant blame Donovan either, he got pretty ****ed over.

Shegotaway
08-14-2013, 12:44 PM
this exact thread is already on the first page, you stupid phaggot, negged

Edit: just realized that this is actually the same read from earlier, not a new thread as I originally thought. Sorry for the neg lol

TTexasTT
08-14-2013, 01:34 PM
Poor McNabb always seems like hes been getting chit on since draft day. Aside from Moon, McNabb is probably the greatest black QB in history. He has always seemed like a very humble and direct guy. What makeds RGIII think he should do anything but respect McNabb is beyond me.