PDA

View Full Version : Matt Harvey's angus wasn't peppered

AmazinJason
08-13-2013, 09:59 PM
Since the Dodgers hitters can never give Kershaw any run support, they decided to help him in another way by tearing up the angus of his biggest competitor for the Cy Young award.

You are pretty good Harvey, but you ain't no Kershaw.

AmazinJason
08-13-2013, 10:01 PM
And lol @ these announcers talking trash about Uribe taking swings too hard, and how he deserves to get hit by a pitch. I guess they've never seen Uribe swing. This dude always swings as hard as he can, every at bat. Looks out of control most of the time.

StabMastaArson
08-13-2013, 10:28 PM
Kershaw is more deserving, and that's coming from a Mets fan. Besides, winning the Cy would only make Harvey more expensive to retain, and our ownership is notoriously cheap.

DatHobgoblin
08-13-2013, 10:41 PM
big mets fan checking in. yes kershaw will win this years cy young especially with Harvey being shut down with 3 weeks to go. Dodgers were a hot team coming in and Harvey is human after all and ran into a brick wall. i have no doubt he will bounce back with another harvey-like performance and cap off the season strong. next years the year boys

AmazinJason
08-13-2013, 11:09 PM
Well I'm glad there are smart, rational Mets fans here. Initially made this thread to rustle your jimmies because in another thread, a bunch of people were saying how Harvey was more deserving of the Cy Young award than Kershaw. They weren't Mets fans but I thought that 99% of Mets fans agreed. Guess not. Good luck the rest of the season.