PDA

View Full Version : RG3: I donít think McNabb is an idiot, but itís best we donít talk

caj
08-13-2013, 12:38 PM
lol

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/13/rg3-i-dont-think-mcnabb-is-an-idiot-but-its-best-we-dont-talk/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/23132518/rg3-talks-mcnabb-being-a-teetotaler-and-gay-players-in-nfl

Former Washington quarterback Donovan McNabb offered this offseason to have a sit-down with current Washington quarterback Robert Griffin III to advise the youngster on how to succeed in the NFL, on and off the field. Griffin declined.

Griffin discussed the situation with GQ, saying that he doesn’t have anything against McNabb, but that he thinks it would be better to keep his distance.

“I don’t think Donovan is an idiot by any means,” he told me. “But right now, it’s probably best we don’t talk.”

GooBaaa
08-13-2013, 12:51 PM
Who cares he is gonna be injured by week 6 anyways

Psyren
08-13-2013, 12:55 PM
That's because McNabb-Redskins relations are bad to say the least

lol @ anyone thinking RG3 couldn't learn anything from McNabb.

OutWorkedByNo1
08-13-2013, 01:01 PM
Who cares he is gonna be injured after week 1 anyways

fixed.

MCrow
08-13-2013, 01:02 PM
That's because McNabb-Redskins relations are bad to say the least

lol @ anyone thinking RG3 couldn't learn anything from McNabb.

McNabb comes across like that guy at the gym that tells everyone he won a powerlifting meet but everyone knows he's never competed. Obviously, McNabb wasn't a bad player but the guy makes me want to puke.

Impurityz
08-13-2013, 01:04 PM
RGIII sure talks alot...

gottk2x
08-13-2013, 01:09 PM
The media sure talks to RGIII alot...

I know right.

Just leave the man be, and let him bring his team back to the playoffs in peace.

FMCMuscle
08-13-2013, 01:11 PM
fixed.

Dude, you are 5'4''. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaah

dat username, dat location, dem stats, dat signature...

krogtaar
08-13-2013, 01:15 PM
“I don’t think Donovan is an idiot by any means,” he told me. “But right now, it’s probably best we don’t talk.”

http://rolandopastor.com/2mx2vcw.gif

squirrell751
08-13-2013, 01:16 PM
McNabb comes across like that guy at the gym that tells everyone he won a powerlifting meet but everyone knows he's never competed. Obviously, McNabb wasn't a bad player but the guy makes me want to puke.

Holy chit just the other day some guy told me he got 4th out of 25th in a bb contest about a week ago and he looked fat and bloated as chit, looked up results online and he got dead last, also was scored last in each pose down

OutWorkedByNo1
08-13-2013, 01:19 PM
Dude, you are 5'4''. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaah

dat username, dat location, dem stats, dat signature...

http://imageshack.us/a/img560/652/7ks.gif

Get ready for that Week 1 Massacre.

wildchild11
08-13-2013, 01:20 PM
No offense but RG3 needs to stop giving his opinion on every damn little thing. I never hear Andrew Luck say ANYTHING. I never hear Russell Wilson say ANYTHING. I never hear Colin Kaepernick say ANYTHING except for those articles where someone trails his home life for 3 days. I get that RG3 is a more engaging personality than any of them, with his socks and smile and Caucasian friendly toned-back blackness, but stop tackling every controversial topic out there.

" I don't think Donovan is an idiot by any means" How the fuk did the conversation go there? And why the hell would you make a denial? A denial means you respect the topic of conversation.

Any athlete knows when someone says something to get you in trouble you give em the sideeye and steer the convo back on track. Especially a dude interviewing for gq. fukin gq! Even engaging a question like this is coonery buffoonery. Dont let these monkeys with a microphone get you in trouble playa. They don't care about the nfl.

FlabbyAndSick
08-13-2013, 01:39 PM
No offense but RG3 needs to stop giving his opinion on every damn little thing. I never hear Andrew Luck say ANYTHING. I never hear Russell Wilson say ANYTHING. I never hear Colin Kaepernick say ANYTHING except for those articles where someone trails his home life for 3 days. I get that RG3 is a more engaging personality than any of them, with his socks and smile and Caucasian friendly toned-back blackness, but stop tackling every controversial topic out there.

" I don't think Donovan is an idiot by any means" How the fuk did the conversation go there? And why the hell would you make a denial? A denial means you respect the topic of conversation.

Any athlete knows when someone says something to get you in trouble you give em the sideeye and steer the convo back on track. Especially a dude interviewing for gq. fukin gq! Even engaging a question like this is coonery buffoonery. Dont let these monkeys with a microphone get you in trouble playa. They don't care about the nfl.

Ciwhh3fB6vE

SompletelyCober
08-13-2013, 01:55 PM

Tip to the you: you want to make sure your haters are writing more words than you in their arguments. Short and sweet is the soul of cool. It's how you win an argument. Efficient shots to their self esteem

They type long paragraphs, you respond:

"Shocking, RGIII is distancing himself from another brotha"

"The cornball brotha is at it again"

"He'll have plenty of time to talk to McNabb once he's done for the season in week 4"

Troll them, make it a joke, don't get emotional or mad. They'll get mad instead.

wildchild11
08-13-2013, 01:59 PM
Ciwhh3fB6vE

man dont get me started with TP lol. Half the black community hates him

wildchild11
08-13-2013, 02:01 PM
Tip to the you: you want to make sure your haters are writing more words than you in their arguments. Short and sweet is the soul of cool. It's how you win an argument. Efficient shots to their self esteem

"He'll have plenty of time to talk to McNabb once he's done for the season in week 4"

Troll them, make it a joke, don't get emotional or mad. They'll get mad instead.

http://images.wikia.com/charitwo/images/f/fe/Neat-spiderman.gif

SompletelyCober
08-13-2013, 02:04 PM
http://images.wikia.com/charitwo/images/f/fe/Neat-spiderman.gif

http://i.minus.com/ibkKGjeO3AkDnc.gif

ShweezyBTFO
08-13-2013, 02:06 PM

so he's basically RJC24?

MCrow
08-13-2013, 02:12 PM
so he's basically RJC24?

Not sure who that is but if you are saying fraud, then yes.

ShweezyBTFO
08-13-2013, 02:14 PM
man dont get me started with TP lol. 75% of the black community hates him

fixed

sdballer5588
08-13-2013, 02:20 PM
so he's basically RJC24?

fkn lol

Wu-Massacre
08-13-2013, 02:34 PM
Holy chit just the other day some guy told me he got 4th out of 25th in a bb contest about a week ago and he looked fat and bloated as chit, looked up results online and he got dead last, also was scored last in each pose downso close to being 4th out of 26th

QOEq7p4r00U

FMCMuscle
08-13-2013, 04:06 PM
http://www.csnwashington.com/football-washington-redskins/talk/mcnabb-has-strong-words-rg3

"It's a shame," McNabb said on his radio show McNabb and Malone, speaking of RG3's reluctance to schedule a meeting. "Over there in Washington, [Griffin's] getting brainwashed. "

"They think they have all the answers," McNabb said on the radio, speaking of Griffin and young quarterbacks in general.

The strongest language in McNabb's diatribe on Griffin came towards the end, when things almost sounded threatening. McNabb ends his rant saying, "He does not want to go there with me, especially when I got the last word."

Fuk mcnabb. he's so bitter it is cringeworthy. Not a single fuk was given that day

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b305/shepherdsam/BBI/mcnabbpuking-02.gif

CurryTech777
08-13-2013, 04:19 PM
mcnabb is 5x the qb rg3 will ever be

people look to hit rg3

no1 ever looked forward to running into mcnabb's thickness

DrSlam
08-13-2013, 04:40 PM
Why dont these dudes understand that its sometimes better to say nothing at all? I like the kid but he is starting to get annoying

Wu-Massacre
08-13-2013, 04:51 PM
Mcnabb the GOAT black QB <3

Impurityz
08-13-2013, 04:53 PM
http://www.csnwashington.com/football-washington-redskins/talk/mcnabb-has-strong-words-rg3

Fuk mcnabb. he's so bitter it is cringeworthy. Not a single fuk was given that day

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b305/shepherdsam/BBI/mcnabbpuking-02.gif

it's okay breh... I can understand why you are upset.

TPisgay
08-13-2013, 04:54 PM
Could you imagine if these two patched up their differences and double teamed a white chick? Their black penises contrasted against the creamy white skin? Pearly white cum shooting like a fountain? Good timed.

YesWayNoWeigh
08-13-2013, 04:54 PM
Mcnabb doesn't even like shanahan so I doubt he wants Rg talking to him. Lol @
Him calling rg brainwashed. Mcnabb is an idiot and butthurt still. This video says it all. And he was completely wrong lmao

tPF0rEuJdPA

DasPhilosopher
08-13-2013, 04:55 PM
in.

but seriously, im wearing a washington red skins shirt. i love RG3. he is a great player, all these people that criticize him are just jealous. he had a pretty damn good college football career, he got married a few months ago. let this guy play. he has a good solid team, i wish the redskins the best of luck. the effort and passion in RG3 is amazing.

Hardcore_D00d
08-13-2013, 06:18 PM
RGIII sure talks alot...

these. just yesterday i saw him say he doesnt agree with how his coach is handling his situation lmao. rly dude? what good does this do? just stop talking and play. dude just reeks of team cancer and drama when he talks to the media

YesWayNoWeigh
08-13-2013, 06:22 PM
these. just yesterday i saw him say he doesnt agree with how his coach is handling his situation lmao. rly dude? what good does this do? just stop talking and play. dude just reeks of team cancer and drama when he talks to the media
Team cancer lol pls go. He was asked a question and answered

P51
08-13-2013, 06:25 PM
Mcnabb doesn't even like shanahan so I doubt he wants Rg talking to him. Lol @
Him calling rg brainwashed. Mcnabb is an idiot and butthurt still. This video says it all. And he was completely wrong lmao

tPF0rEuJdPApls go. RGIII will never be as good as mcnabb.

wickedman
08-13-2013, 06:28 PM
Guy sure talk a lot, quickly passing up Kaepernick on the douche scale.

gottk2x
08-13-2013, 06:32 PM
You poor saps are slaves to media drama

rayallenscalves
08-13-2013, 06:47 PM

As a skins fan please respond to my post.
How do you feel about Shanahan wishing he had drafted Trent Richardson first round, started cousins and still taken morris later on.
Rg3 is a monster when healthy but now his health is an issue. If I was him, I wouldnt be taking cheap shots at McNabb.

E_Weazy
08-13-2013, 06:54 PM
How do you feel about Shanahan wishing he had drafted Trent Richardson first round, started cousins and still taken morris later on.
Rg3 is a monster when healthy but now his health is an issue. If I was him, I wouldnt be taking cheap shots at McNabb.

Hmm what makes you believe Cousins will be a great starter for Redskins? He's played in like one or two games last year. Also don't you fear Trent always being injured?? Another thing about Morris, what if Morris isn't as good without someone like RGIII drawing the defence and is totally a different runner.

Impurityz
08-13-2013, 06:55 PM
pls go. RGIII will never be as good as mcnabb.

agreed breh

lets see if he can get to 5 nfc championships

CCAurora
08-13-2013, 06:57 PM
ITT Skins fans **** on a QB who made four NFC Title games because their QB is 0-1 in the playoffs.

OutWorkedByNo1
08-13-2013, 07:00 PM
Terrible post

lol trolling hardcore right now

Impurityz
ITT Skins fans **** on a QB who made four NFC Title games because their QB is 0-1 in the playoffs.

five breh... five

YesWayNoWeigh
pls go. RGIII will never be as good as mcnabb.
he def has the potential to be, but when did i even say he was in that post?

Rg3 is a monster when healthy but now his health is an issue. If I was him, I wouldnt be taking cheap shots at McNabb.i dont even get your point, if rg3 career ends early then that would suck but RBs are a dime a dozen, especially for shanny

bezarker
08-13-2013, 07:03 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/510651/nflmcnabbhay.gif

cornball brother...

cor030
08-13-2013, 07:05 PM
what a fuking douchebag

PureCardio
08-13-2013, 07:11 PM
lol at people overrating Donovan McNabb.

But who was top 5 Jim Johnson defense for basically your entire career? In the couple years where the offense was better than the defense, who was 2k yardage Brian Westbrook?

Impurityz
08-13-2013, 07:15 PM

But who was top 5 Jim Johnson defense for basically your entire career? In the couple years where the offense was better than the defense, who was 2k yardage Brian Westbrook?

you mean... the only person mcnabb could throw the ball too? Westbrook led the team in yards and catches...
Teams constantly tried to gameplan only around Westbrook

T.O was the only WR he ever had.. and it was practically for one year... and well.. guess what.... he went to the superbowl

PureCardio
08-13-2013, 07:23 PM
you mean... the only person mcnabb could throw the ball too? Westbrook led the team in yards and catches...
Teams constantly tried to gameplan only around Westbrook

T.O was the only WR he ever had.. and it was practically for one year... and well.. guess what.... he went to the superbowl

He needs a near GOAT to put up 30 TDs?

Also the year where they went to the Super Bowl, the defense was second best in the league in terms of points allowed.

Impurityz
08-13-2013, 07:25 PM
He needs a near GOAT to put up 30 TDs?

Also the year where they went to the Super Bowl, the defense was second best in the league in terms of points allowed.

I agree.. Dawkins and the boys were great with J.J....defense has never been the same since

And lets not act like T.O didnt bring serious issues...

australiasbrain
08-13-2013, 07:33 PM
couldn't hurt to have a seasoned NFL QB give you some pointers.

If I was in any role that required learning, I would be a sponge.

cor030
08-13-2013, 07:36 PM
couldn't hurt to have a seasoned NFL QB give you some pointers.

If I was in any role that required learning, I would be a sponge.

and to be frank it doesn't matter how bad McNabb is or how overrated/etc. RG3 was a complete fuking ******* about it.

YesWayNoWeigh
08-13-2013, 07:36 PM
This is post is so ironic...It's the QB's who are a dime a dozen nowadays. It's a passer's league now.
Really good RBs are the ones that are hard to find. Give any quarterback immunity in the pocket, call defensive pass interference very tight and they will throw for some nice yards.

I'll just leave this here
youtube. com/watch?v=SPePybIEkbM
Trent > RG3 as a number two pick for Washington last year. Shanahan is mad, i will repeat
Shanahan --Cousins =Harbaugh--Kaepernickhttp://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/635/721/TomCoughlin_original.gif?1354588773

and to be frank it doesn't matter how bad McNabb is or how overrated/etc. RG3 was a complete fuking ******* about it.u mad nobody wants to talk to cameron yea u mad

gottk2x
08-13-2013, 07:45 PM
and to be frank it doesn't matter how bad McNabb is or how overrated/etc. RG3 was a complete fuking ******* about it.

Not really. McJabb has been taking pot shots at rg3 since he's joined the team. The dude is salty as hell.

Chelbull
08-13-2013, 08:12 PM

lol aware

cor030
08-13-2013, 08:24 PM
Not really. McJabb has been taking pot shots at rg3 since he's joined the team. The dude is salty as hell.

Like how?(srs). That changes my opinion if Mcnabb was taking shots. On the top it just looked like Mcnabb was reaching out and rg3 responded acting like he was god and didn't need any advice.

u mad nobody wants to talk to cameron yea u mad

Cept Tom Brady. U mad phaggot?

sdballer5588
08-13-2013, 08:27 PM
Cept Tom Brady. U mad phaggot?

Was Cam selling him a laptop?

Baylorballs
08-13-2013, 08:29 PM
THis whole thread has me wanting some Chunky Campbells soup. WHeres MC nabbs Momma to cook me up a bowl ???

cor030
08-13-2013, 08:35 PM
Was Cam selling him a laptop?

Tehehehe I get it

sdballer5588
08-13-2013, 08:36 PM
Tehehehe I get it

Well thank god.

caj
08-14-2013, 05:32 AM
THis whole thread has me wanting some Chunky Campbells soup. WHeres MC nabbs Momma to cook me up a bowl ???

lol - I had forgotten about those commercials.

svtballa
08-14-2013, 05:42 AM
RG3>>>>Mcnabb barring career ending injury...Mcnabb's best passing season he completed 64% with a career average of 59.....Rg3 as a rookie had a completion rate of 65.6%...Rg3 is already the better passer no question..And that was Mcnabb in a pass heavy Andy reid system..People are so salty around here mcnabb had a good run on the eagles but bottom line he was an overrated QB

pg2tall
08-14-2013, 05:43 AM
McNabb's numbers will be better than RG3 when all is said and done.

ShweezyBTFO
08-14-2013, 06:08 AM

anyone who has allegiance to any sports franchise is a slave to the entertainment industry, so congratulations on this 0 star post.

waytoodeep03
08-14-2013, 06:39 AM
RGIII sure talks alot...

This had to be said. Dude needs to follow Brady and keep OUT of the media. only talk when necessary and keep it basic

nikeoneplatinum
08-14-2013, 07:09 AM
This had to be said. Dude needs to follow Brady and keep OUT of the media. only talk when necessary and keep it basic

RGIII's a drama queen.

ElMariachi
08-14-2013, 08:24 AM
fixed

So its all those white people heading to the movie theaters to see box office sensations such as "Madea's Grand Liposuction?"

ElMariachi
08-14-2013, 08:25 AM

I see nothing wrong with RG3 telling McNabb to eat a dick. These annoying talking heads do need to get called out from time to time, who the **** is McNabb to talk about sitting down RG3 like he's his daddy or something, he can go **** himself.

TTViper
08-14-2013, 08:28 AM
McNabb has made such a fool of himself since leaving the eagles, no young QB needs to be listening to anything he says at this point.

SRSmiscerIZsrs
08-14-2013, 08:39 AM
lol @ all the people overrating that fat fuk mcnabb.

brb -2 yard pass to westbrook
brb westbrook breaks 4 tackles
brb westbrook 68 yards to the house
brb McFatt is sooo good

Carried by his defense, carried by the goat screen catcher, and was never clutch when his team needed him. No thanks for butt hurt mcfatts talking to any young qb

Bcider
08-14-2013, 08:40 AM
McNabb's numbers will be better than RG3 when all is said and done.

Probably, considering RG3 is one bad shot to the knee from being done for good.

Bayou-Slugger
08-14-2013, 09:02 AM
People need to stop trying to rush RGIII into the halls of Canton. Yes he's good, but he's probably the most fragile QB in the league. Once he shows that his body can withstand an entire season of badassery, then we'll know what's up.

ShweezyBTFO
08-14-2013, 09:03 AM
So its all those white people heading to the movie theaters to see box office sensations such as "Madea's Grand Liposuction?"

I said 75%, not 100...lol.

JmanTheJuiceman
08-14-2013, 09:08 AM
Good for Robert, good for Robert

CheeseSteak
08-14-2013, 09:09 AM
rg3 is a phaggot. can't wait til he gets carted off week 1

gottk2x
08-14-2013, 09:16 AM
Like how?(srs). That changes my opinion if Mcnabb was taking shots. On the top it just looked like Mcnabb was reaching out and rg3 responded acting like he was god and didn't need any advice.

Nah, rg3 responded the way he did in the first place because of the ongoing criticism by mcnabb. Both on air and social media mcnabb has been trying to critique and point out everything he's done wrong for no reason other than the fact he thinks he was mistreated by the shanahans/skins. Mcnabb is praying for any conflict between the coaches so he doesn't look like the baby he is. Just wants to stir up some **** cause he's bitter

JmanTheJuiceman
08-14-2013, 09:19 AM
^

That's exactly right. I cringe everytime I see McNabb on NFLN, he is so quick to overly criticize.

bn7
08-14-2013, 09:39 AM
Mcnabb is a dumb phaggot attention whore. What could he possibly teach rg3? How to be a passive aggressive beta phaggot who blames everyone else for his failings? How to puke in the super bowl or lose 4 nfc championship games?

caj
08-14-2013, 09:40 AM
People need to stop trying to rush RGIII into the halls of Canton.

Yeah, they tried doing this with Cam Newton a few years ago. And before that, it was Jamarcus Russell

Impurityz
08-14-2013, 09:41 AM
Mcnabb is a dumb phaggot attention whore. What could he possibly teach rg3? How to be a passive aggressive beta phaggot who blames everyone else for his failings? How to puke in the super bowl or lose 4 nfc championship games?

lol...so you are one of those guys...
he completely turned the franchise around..

I will just leave this here
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/phi/

bn7
08-14-2013, 09:55 AM
lol...so you are one of those guys...
he completely turned the franchise around..

I will just leave this here
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/phi/He played a big part of it, but lets be serious the turn around of the franchise had just as much to do with Jim Johnson and the defense, you know the one that was a top 5 defense year in and year out the first half of McNabb's time with the Eagles.

Being good not great doesn't change the fact that he was a passive aggressive baby who has spent his entire career whining about being boo'd on draft day, or the fact that he was never good enough to win anything. Reid basically babied him, and how he went about life with the Redskins and Vikings basically proved what a phaggot he really is.

Impurityz
08-14-2013, 10:19 AM
He played a big part of it, but lets be serious the turn around of the franchise had just as much to do with Jim Johnson and the defense, you know the one that was a top 5 defense year in and year out the first half of McNabb's time with the Eagles.

Being good not great doesn't change the fact that he was a passive aggressive baby who has spent his entire career whining about being boo'd on draft day, or the fact that he was never good enough to win anything. Reid basically babied him, and how he went about life with the Redskins and Vikings basically proved what a phaggot he really is.

Defense was great. But then again mcnabb has Freddie Mitchell. Todd pinks ton... Greg Lewis... Etc to throw too. He had t.o one year and went to the Super Bowl. Westbrook was the best rusher and reciever and defenses only had to game plan around him. Ashame he never had any real recievers.

LtDan89
08-14-2013, 10:59 AM
rg3 is a phaggot. can't wait til he gets carted off week 1

Stay classy Philly

phillyfreak7
08-14-2013, 11:09 AM
McNabb is absolutely atrocious in the media.

melanimal_old
08-14-2013, 11:54 AM

dude was throwing to phucking Todd Pinkston and Freddie Mitchell his entire career and dominated long before Westbrook. Half of Westbrooks production was in the passing game.

People take shots at Mcnabb but the truth is he is the greatest player to ever wear a Philadelphia Eagles jersey.

FlashWad3
08-14-2013, 08:05 PM
lol @ all the people overrating that fat fuk mcnabb.

brb -2 yard pass to westbrook
brb westbrook breaks 4 tackles
brb westbrook 68 yards to the house
brb McFatt is sooo good

Carried by his defense, carried by the goat screen catcher, and was never clutch when his team needed him. No thanks for butt hurt mcfatts talking to any young qb

Yep lets not worry about how he made Philly relevant all those years

YesWayNoWeigh
08-14-2013, 08:19 PM
dude was throwing to phucking Todd Pinkston and Freddie Mitchell his entire career and dominated long before Westbrook. Half of Westbrooks production was in the passing game.

People take shots at Mcnabb but the truth is he is the greatest player to ever wear a Philadelphia Eagles jersey.but who was reggie white.. donny might not even make the HOF lol easy there fella

melanimal_old
08-14-2013, 08:22 PM
but who was reggie white.. donny might not even make the HOF lol easy there fella

standards for making the HOF for a QB are much different than any other position on the field. As someone who grew up watching both, Mcnabb much more of an impact on the organization than Reggie White ever did. White didnt even finish his career an eagle. Theres a reason the team started to win when Mcnabb took over and prior were a joke since the 80s

SRSmiscerIZsrs
08-14-2013, 08:27 PM
Yep lets not worry about how he made Philly relevant all those years

you're right. it wasnt that top 5 defense, it wasnt fat andy putting him in the position to succeed, it wasnt that all pro rb that was top 5 in rushing and receiving for rbs NEARLY every year, etc.

McFatts looked good because the team around him. Throw him on the Bills and we arent even talking about him.

melanimal_old
08-14-2013, 09:23 PM
you're right. it wasnt that top 5 defense, it wasnt fat andy putting him in the position to succeed, it wasnt that all pro rb that was top 5 in rushing and receiving for rbs NEARLY every year, etc.

McFatts looked good because the team around him. Throw him on the Bills and we arent even talking about him.

this is comical. Mcnabbs ability to throw and run in his prime hasnt been matched. You can dislike him and say it was the defense. However his offensive statistics say otherwise.

jeff_vangundy
08-14-2013, 10:26 PM
mcnabb was honestly a great QB in his prime. stop bring up the phucking defense. during that era literally NO ONE brought up the philly defense as being the catalyst of the team. it was mcnabb and wesbrook.

HOWEVER, that being said.

mcnabb is mad (maybe a bit rightfully) because when he was picked up by the redskins it seemed like he had the starting qb spot locked up, which didn't happen at all. im not sure if shanahan led the charge, but that season it seemed like after one mistake they would instantly pull donovan and went into a diff direction. i dont think this was a bad strategy bc obv the redskins needed to restructure and find a new qb option (and get the 2nd overall pick; rather than win 6 games with mcnabb) than lean on an aging/past prime mcnabb. however, he was really never given the opportunity to start for the skins and IMO donovan might believe that shanahan two-faced him and is perhaps trying to warn RG3 about shanahan two-facing him (about his injury and putting the redskins over a player). RG3 should probably do his best to distance himself from mcnabb because he is a negative drag on the team doe.

ElMariachi
08-14-2013, 11:11 PM
this is comical. Mcnabbs ability to throw and run in his prime hasnt been matched. You can dislike him and say it was the defense. However his offensive statistics say otherwise.

But who was Steve Young?

Wu-Massacre
08-14-2013, 11:23 PM
lol are people nuts it sounds like most have you only watched 2010 Mcnabb this dude was a great QB back in the day and lets not act like TO was the only great WR to ever play with Mcnabb, Desean Jackson was probably the 2nd best while the rest were 2nd tier scrubs that Mcnabb made look great out there hatas gonna hate. He was also a beast in NFL 2k5

http://i43.tinypic.com/108bl77.jpg

CwsSuh-GCUo

Street-Profit
08-15-2013, 01:08 AM

McNabb is better than what alot of people are trying to make him out to be, but....ability to throw and run? Randall Cunningham ole chap

KMR
08-15-2013, 12:18 PM
McNabb has always been a douchebag, and now he a douchebag with an agenda. It is obvious he hates the Shanahans and wants to turn RG3 against them.

Hey Donovan, RG3 will learn more from a two-time Super Bowl winning coach, a guy who made freaking Jake Plummer look really good for a while, than he ever will from your sorry ass. Shanahan has a rep as a QB-friendly coach for a reason.

monsterBEN
08-15-2013, 02:17 PM
Since when was sticking up for your coach a bad thing? McNabb has subtly trashed the Shanahans multiple times since leaving D.C.

Robert speaks his mind and reporters know that. What's he supposed to say? Next thing you know he'd be criticized for accepting advice from a guy that dislikes the Redskins coaching staff.

All he's said is he would like to be doing more at practice, and he doesn't want to be mentored by a guy that's publicly criticized his coaching staff multiple times. ESPN has ran with it like he's some diva malcontent. It's no big deal.

eltwentyone
08-15-2013, 02:35 PM
I would take RG3 talent wise over Mcnabb but I am not sure if he will last as long as Mcnabb. RG3 is talking a little too much for my taste, going to public disagreeing with the coach... Its a bit overblown but not necessary to tell the media. I am vikes fan, so ive seen what he can do haha. Hes coming out of an injury, AP was quiet and just did the work. RG3 holding public events doing jumping jacks, like i said a bit overblown but not necessary. If the skins do bad all these points are going to get regurgitated and hurt the team.

NateDG72
08-15-2013, 03:40 PM
I see nothing wrong with RG3 telling McNabb to eat a dick. These annoying talking heads do need to get called out from time to time, who the **** is McNabb to talk about sitting down RG3 like he's his daddy or something, he can go **** himself.

This should have been /thread. But the RG hate is strong so the sports misc will come up for a reason why he is a dick no matter what.

monsterBEN
08-15-2013, 04:58 PM
Since when was sticking up for your coach a bad thing? McNabb has subtly trashed the Shanahans multiple times since leaving D.C.

Robert speaks his mind and reporters know that. What's he supposed to say? Next thing you know he'd be criticized for accepting advice from a guy that dislikes the Redskins coaching staff.

All he's said is he would like to be doing more at practice, and he doesn't want to be mentored by a guy that's publicly criticized his coaching staff multiple times. ESPN has ran with it like he's some diva malcontent. It's no big deal.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--rg3-s-inability-to-hit-mute-button-gives-life-to-flawed-theory-that-he-has-beef-with-his-redskins-coach-205732441.html

/thread.

rayallenscalves
08-15-2013, 05:07 PM
This should have been /thread. But the RG hate is strong so the sports misc will come up for a reason why he is a dick no matter what.

Donovan McNabb Career Stats
37,276 yards
234 touchdowns
117 interceptions

Not saying RG3 has to kiss ass, but don't disrespect McNabb pls. He lasted 10 solid years, not counting WSH and MIN. Some are questioning whether RG3 can last 3. Talent wise RG3 has goat potential, but how long can he stay healthy? That's why Id take Cam, Kaep, or Luck in a heartbeat