PDA

View Full Version : Melo PLS

DatHobgoblin
08-12-2013, 10:12 PM
please bring me a championship and us knicks fan a title. brb one of the best scorers in the nba in the last decade. brb dropping off Luol Deng at the pool brb matching up with lebron and messing him up with ill step backs. brb hitting game winners all over your respective teams. We need help though.. jr needs to step up in the playoffs and dont even get me started on shumpert guys a fuarkin beast whos gona make huge strides this year... this is the year boys lets goo

Future24
08-12-2013, 10:14 PM
http://decisivesports.com/wp-content/gallery/gifs/melo-nasty.gif

DatHobgoblin
08-12-2013, 10:15 PM
lmao he sayin Hobgoblin you so right its downright nasty

WestAfrica
08-12-2013, 10:15 PM
Future are you in the EPL fantasy league and if you are I'm going to rape you when the chance is provided.

DatHobgoblin
08-12-2013, 10:17 PM
Future are you in the EPL fantasy league and if you are I'm going to rape you when the chance is provided.
nyk fo lifeeeeee

Future24
08-12-2013, 10:21 PM
Future are you in the EPL fantasy league and if you are I'm going to rape you when the chance is provided.Yes i made the thread in the fantasy section

kaoyaku
08-12-2013, 10:35 PM
LBJ to NY in 2015 and the Knicks go off

BostonRockets
08-12-2013, 10:37 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/2e4dbnp.gif\

DatHobgoblin
08-12-2013, 11:02 PM
LBJ to NY in 2015 and the Knicks go offneverrr

ClevageGobbler
08-12-2013, 11:06 PM
please bring me a championship and us knicks fan a title. brb one of the best scorers in the nba in the last decade. brb dropping off Luol Deng at the pool brb matching up with lebron and messing him up with ill step backs. brb hitting game winners all over your respective teams. We need help though.. jr needs to step up in the playoffs and dont even get me started on shumpert guys a fuarkin beast whos gona make huge strides this year... this is the year boys lets goo

His game is vicious now. I'm still a bit distraught over the results of the playoffs. Incredible games to say the least but I can't help but feel the pain of these teams that got so close to their chance. And how Miami prevailed because these teams made rookie mistakes? That **** kills whenever I get to thinking about how much luck can go one team's way.

But yeah bro, Melo was doing the most on that team, put them on his back but Roy Hibbert was just too much. One serious center right there. He treated Tyson Chandler like a punk.

AlliWantisLulz
08-12-2013, 11:17 PM
if knicks ever came close to winning a championship anytime soon we would never hear the end of it from their fans...imagine if they actually won one

NO THANKS JEFF