PDA

View Full Version : Anyone do the: cut to 10%, bulk to 15%, cut to 10% cycle?

unleashthelion
08-12-2013, 05:51 PM
How long do the cut portions take compared to the bulk ones? Say you were 10% today, how long until you are at 15% again? I know this is determined by how big of a surplus you're running, I was just hoping to hear other's experiences.

Also, what is the ratio of muscle to fat you will put on during the bulk phase and what is the ratio of fat to muscle you will lose during the cut phase?

Will rep.

7uthaifa
08-13-2013, 12:58 AM
How long do the cut portions take compared to the bulk ones? Say you were 10% today, how long until you are at 15% again? I know this is determined by how big of a surplus you're running, I was just hoping to hear other's experiences.

Also, what is the ratio of muscle to fat you will put on during the bulk phase and what is the ratio of fat to muscle you will lose during the cut phase?

Will rep.

we all different man, some people reach it fast some people not. For example lets say if you have being working out for past 5 months, doecnt mean that you gaind more muscle than the personal who workout for 4 months or under. but we all know the most importent thing is your diet. How long its gonna Take ?? well it Depends if its a Dirty Bulk or clean which of course Dirty Bulk will be alot faster since you adding those Fats on your muscles..

Ryeno
08-13-2013, 01:45 AM
If you clean bulk, eat 300 cal over main each day, no more than 500. After a years bulk you shouldn't have to cut any longer than 2-3 months to hit single digits.

Losing muscle on cutting phases is basically a myth. It only happens if you do a crazy stupid 500 cal diet at 12% body fat OR and a big OR, you are on the gear.

Each lb of body weight lost is 85% fat, 15% lean tissue (not muscle). That is what you will lose cutting.