PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else troll other sports fans IRL?

F.A.M.E.
08-12-2013, 06:15 PM
This one guy wanted to kick my ass this weekend at the bar cause he overheard me sayin' DWade was better than a prime MJ (I was trolling BTW). I've also said other outrageous shiit like that when it comes to other sports in public for the lulz while out with friends.

frezKo
08-12-2013, 06:18 PM
lol yes. I always troll bulls fans and also barcelkona fans.

so many Mexicans are wanna be messi's where I live

ShweezyBTFO
08-12-2013, 06:20 PM
I always tell Dodger fans IRL that Big Data analytics predict that Yasiel Puig will be diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2015. They're all about as dumb as KoreanJason so it's hilarious.

Landybrah
08-12-2013, 06:30 PM
Lol I use to troll in highschool that Scottie Pippen was better than Michael Jordan and that Jordan would be nothing without him, everyone gets pretty mad.

F.A.M.E.
08-12-2013, 06:54 PM
lol seems like sayin' someone is better than MJ is the maximum jimmy rustler. I've also had me and my friends start the "Derek Jeter" chant at a Padres vs. Diamondbacks game and had a whole row of old ppl bert stare us.

PervedOut
08-12-2013, 07:14 PM
note my sig to location correlation

SoutheastBeast1
08-12-2013, 07:40 PM
Yes. Trolling college football fans in SEC country since 1987 here.

liuzhoudragon
08-12-2013, 07:46 PM
Mention Lebron.

Watch the butthurt Woodstock rage on.

TTexasTT
08-12-2013, 07:48 PM
You have to be careful doing that stuff. When I was in Tijuana whorehouse one Saturday night when I was in the military. After mucho mezcal I tried to explain how Julio Cesar Chavez was the most overrated boxer in history. They kicked me out for that, seriously. Not ten minutes early my buddy barfed next to the pool table and they let him stay. Even the toothless whores looked as if they wanted to cut me.

YesWayNoWeigh
08-12-2013, 07:50 PM
You have to be careful doing that stuff. When I was in Tijuana whorehouse one Saturday night when I was in the military. After mucho mezcal I tried to explain how Julio Cesar Chavez was the most overrated boxer in history. They kicked me out for that, seriously. Not ten minutes early my buddy barfed next to the pool table and they let him stay. Even the toothless whores looked as if they wanted to cut me.for some reason i believe this lmao

but no i dont ever troll on here so i dont do it irl

PaulG
08-12-2013, 08:04 PM
Can't say I have. Never really thought about it. I guess I don't know people who are militant enough about sports to get rustled easily.

F.A.M.E.
08-12-2013, 10:53 PM
You have to be careful doing that stuff. When I was in Tijuana whorehouse one Saturday night when I was in the military. After mucho mezcal I tried to explain how Julio Cesar Chavez was the most overrated boxer in history. They kicked me out for that, seriously. Not ten minutes early my buddy barfed next to the pool table and they let him stay. Even the toothless whores looked as if they wanted to cut me.

LMAO was about to get jumped last month for wearin' a "The Money Team" shirt to a Mex soccer game. Canelo fans were rustled.

*DH*
08-12-2013, 11:16 PM
Where'd you get the shirt?

Lmao at username and avi.

AmazinJason
08-13-2013, 12:08 AM
I always tell Dodger fans IRL that Big Data analytics predict that Yasiel Puig will be diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2015. They're all about as dumb as KoreanJason so it's hilarious.
You are so funny.

whiskeysticks
08-13-2013, 05:44 AM
I've also had me and my friends start the "Derek Jeter" chant at a Padres vs. Diamondbacks game and had a whole row of old ppl bert stare us.

I don't think that's trolling, I just think that's being a dick and disrupting other people's enjoyment of watching a game they paid money to see.

ShweezyBTFO
08-13-2013, 06:36 AM
I don't think that's trolling, I just think that's being a dick and disrupting other people's enjoyment of watching a game they paid money to see.

lol @ this old bitter phaggot.

ballzofpeaze
08-13-2013, 06:39 AM
Biedrins > griffin

F.A.M.E.
08-13-2013, 10:45 AM
Where'd you get the shirt?

http://themoneyteam.com brah.

I'd agree if I had been doin' that constantly throughout the game, but that wasn't the case.