http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnoRlRcNWIc#at=33
rnoRlRcNWIc#at=33

BillBillson
08-11-2013, 10:03 PM
Cant wait to see Maidana murder this clown in the ring

DukeDaGawd
08-11-2013, 10:08 PM

AB will 100% beat the brakes off El Chino.

TTexasTT
08-11-2013, 10:18 PM
seriously hope this dude dies in a car wreck.

or a house fire. That will work too. AIDS just takes too long.

NakedPut
08-11-2013, 10:49 PM

I looooooooooove Maidana but he doesn't have the skills to smash Broner. However, I could honestly see Matthyse sending Broner into queer street and even Victor Ortiz. Broner is a poor man's Mayweather (very very poor man's) and he is not the truth as he likes to make people believe. He will get exposed in the next few years. Not Berto exposed, but definitely exposed. Can't wait to see this ***got smashed (lold at him throwing like 5 g's down a toilet when that actually occured he had not even cracked a million in fight money).

DukeDaGawd
08-11-2013, 10:52 PM
I looooooooooove Maidana but he doesn't have the skills to smash Broner. However, I could honestly see Matthyse sending Broner into queer street and even Victor Ortiz. Broner is a poor man's Mayweather (very very poor man's) and he is not the truth as he likes to make people believe. He will get exposed in the next few years. Not Berto exposed, but definitely exposed. Can't wait to see this ***got smashed (lold at him throwing like 5 g's down a toilet when that actually occured he had not even cracked a million in fight money).

exposed, as in what?

Krunk Fu
08-11-2013, 11:06 PM
That's Cincy, Ohio people for ya.

Daz206
08-11-2013, 11:10 PM
I really do think Maidana will win this fight. Mark it

NakedPut
08-11-2013, 11:13 PM
exposed, as in what?

"as in" KO'ed or severely outclassed. Even the feather fisted Maliganggi won 3-5 rounds against this pretender. We will see in the future man. Broner is NOT the truth.

DukeDaGawd
08-11-2013, 11:21 PM
"as in" KO'ed or severely outclassed. Even the feather fisted Maliganggi won 3-5 rounds against this pretender. We will see in the future man. Broner is NOT the truth.

lol you sound like a hater. broner moved up two weight classes and had paulie running all fight paulie won like 3 rounds.

so please tell me the flaws in broner and why it will lead him to being KO'd. you talk like he has leaky defense, which he doesn't. outclassed? i dont think so but I also think he'll catch an L soon too someone who's fast on their feet.

NakedPut
08-11-2013, 11:33 PM
lol you sound like a hater. broner moved up two weight classes and had paulie running all fight paulie won like 3 rounds.

so please tell me the flaws in broner and why it will lead him to being KO'd. you talk like he has leaky defense, which he doesn't. outclassed? i dont think so but I also think he'll catch an L soon too someone who's fast on their feet.

i had malig winning 5 rounds but 3 rounds may be fairr. at any rate, broner did not outclass malig by any means, and 75% of the rounds were very close. yes, broner moved up, but he also fought a fighter that has literally zero power. malignaggi was hitting broner alot with his poser mayweather defense.

his flaw? he's not that good. he's a pretender. he's got fast hands and decently skilled, but he does not have the skills to pull of mayweather's defense, and he has fought NOBODIES. have u watched him fight gavin rees? gavin rees actually hit him a lot for a few rounds and that is hilarious. this pretender (although backed by haymon) will be exposed soon enough. you're 24 and don't know this. ,which is very funny.

DukeDaGawd
08-11-2013, 11:35 PM
i had malig winning 5 rounds but 3 rounds may be fairr. at any rate, broner did not outclass malig by any means, and 75% of the rounds were very close. yes, broner moved up, but he also fought a fighter that has literally zero power. malignaggi was hitting broner alot with his poser mayweather defense.

his flaw? he's not that good. he's a pretender. he's got fast hands and decently skilled, but he does not have the skills to pull of mayweather's defense, and he has fought NOBODIES. have u watched him fight gavin rees? gavin rees actually hit him a lot for a few rounds and that is hilarious. this pretender (although backed by haymon) will be exposed soon enough. you're 24 and don't know this. ,which is very funny.

paulie was hitting gloves and elbows all fight and then continuing to run from a guy moving up 2 weight classes.

broner has a tremendous skillset and is sharp and powerful. only flaw is that he's flat footed and has slow foot speed.

NakedPut
08-11-2013, 11:37 PM
paulie was hitting gloves and elbows all fight and then continuing to run from a guy moving up 2 weight classes.

broner has a tremendous skillset and is sharp and powerful. only flaw is that he's flat footed and has slow foot speed.

have you watched paulie? his style is to hit you with the jab, move his feet, and hit you with the occasional right hand. if he had power, he would actually be a dangerous fighter.

broner is skilled, i will give him that, but he has fought nobodies. paulie fought cotto, hatton, khan in their primes. who the **** has broner fought? not to mention he is a mental midget. if you think broner is a world beater, you are crazy. he literally lost to PONCE DE LEON (rewatch the fight), who is a good fighter, but based on a styles matchup, should not be beating broner.

DukeDaGawd
08-11-2013, 11:40 PM
have you watched paulie? his style is to hit you with the jab, move his feet, and hit you with the occasional right hand. if he had power, he would actually be a dangerous fighter.

broner is skilled, i will give him that, but he has fought nobodies. paulie fought cotto, hatton, khan in their primes. who the **** has broner fought? not to mention he is a mental midget. if you think broner is a world beater, you are crazy. he literally lost to PONCE DE LEON (rewatch the fight), who is a good fighter, but based on a styles matchup, should not be beating broner.

he's 23 years old......he's still young abd they're bringin him up lightly.

you just brought up all the names paulie has fought and he went the disance with cotto and hatton.....he's a lop level fighter who knows how to survive. btoner moved up 2 weight classes and had him running like no other.

NakedPut
08-11-2013, 11:47 PM
he's 23 years old......he's still young abd they're bringin him up lightly.

you just brought up all the names paulie has fought and he went the disance with cotto and hatton.....he's a lop level fighter who knows how to survive. btoner moved up 2 weight classes and had him running like no other.

that is how malig fights. he was not running from broner in the slightest, he simply fights by landing jabs and right hands, and moving his feet.

and for as skilled as you think broner is, he couldn't even HURT a 35 year old Paulie who has been in wars with the best fighters in the game. lmao. malig fought cotto and hatton like 8 years ago, and they were KILLERS at that time.

this forehead wrinkles fool broner will get smashed in 2 years berto style when he fights someone who can actually hit back with power.

DukeDaGawd
08-11-2013, 11:52 PM
that is how malig fights. he was not running from broner in the slightest, he simply fights by landing jabs and right hands, and moving his feet.

and for as skilled as you think broner is, he couldn't even HURT a 35 year old Paulie who has been in wars with the best fighters in the game. lmao. malig fought cotto and hatton like 8 years ago, and they were KILLERS at that time.

this forehead wrinkles fool broner will get smashed in 2 years berto style when he fights someone who can actually hit back with power.

yea I'm done with you. already exposed as calling Garcia a mexican and fighting like a mexican.

and berto has nowhere near the skillset as AB.

NakedPut
08-11-2013, 11:57 PM
yea I'm done with you. already exposed as calling Garcia a mexican and fighting like a mexican.

and berto has nowhere near the skillset as AB.

similar fighters lol...both use the poser version of the mayweather shoulder roll. can't wait to see this clown exposed. not to mention, i am curious what you have against mexicans? saying garcia fights like a mexican is not insulting...he is not a flashy american fighter but he is tough and skilled.

DukeDaGawd
08-12-2013, 12:02 AM
similar fighters lol...both use the poser version of the mayweather shoulder roll. can't wait to see this clown exposed. not to mention, i am curious what you have against mexicans? saying garcia fights like a mexican is not insulting...he is not a flashy american fighter but he is tough and skilled.

Broner is very good at the shoulder roll you fckin idiot, the only problem is that he's flat footfooted and has slow footspeed. that's his downfall and it will lose him a future fight. But there's no denying he's incredibily skilled and he will not be getting "outclassed".

and lol @ you making dumbasses comments again. "flashy american fighter". Garcis ia born and raised in PHILLY. In case your wondering that's in America. He has a typical american style, is puerto rican and not Mexican.

PatrickWayne96
08-12-2013, 10:32 AM
When is Floyd gonna pop this *****?

Feed him to Pacquiou or something, give hime someone he might actually loose too. I almost wish Tyson would come back and eat this guy.

yoplay
08-12-2013, 10:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnoRlRcNWIc#at=33
rnoRlRcNWIc#at=33

mattyse, ggg, danny g or maidana would murder him.

BillBillson
08-12-2013, 11:17 AM
Broner is the most overrated fighter today, he is easy to hit, doesnt move well and is nothing like Floyd is in the ring. Maidana will easily hit Broner and test his chin (unlike Pauli), Matthysse would straight up decapitate AB, its in Broners best interest to continue to do the only thing he does that can be compared to Floyd and duck everyone that murders him.

Masstastic
08-12-2013, 12:07 PM
broner is the most overrated fighter today, he is easy to hit, doesnt move well and is nothing like floyd is in the ring. Maidana will easily hit broner and test his chin (unlike pauli), matthysse would straight up decapitate ab, its in broners best interest to continue to do the only thing he does that can be compared to floyd and duck everyone that murders him.

lol