PDA

View Full Version : Sports Misc..whats a good site for cheap NFL jerseys?

Poppingtags
08-11-2013, 12:01 PM
Need your help misc..my friends and I want to get a bunch of jerseys without it costing a lot of money. Any good sites out there that have cheap jerseys that are still good quality?

chevy72blu
08-12-2013, 09:47 AM
bumping this

wildchild11
08-12-2013, 09:52 AM
walk into the sports misc like whatup i got a big cock naw just playing got some jerseys from the thrift shop

ObedEdom
08-12-2013, 09:55 AM
walk into the sports misc like whatup i got a big cock naw just playing got some jerseys from the thrift shop

you are one ****y cheek mate

EDIT: censored? rly? u wot m8

ObedEdom
08-12-2013, 02:10 PM
Buuump

Weiketrade still got good quality? Need some reviews on these sweatshop operationz mang

westbigballin
08-12-2013, 02:14 PM
jennyloopnfljerseys

ive bought over 60+ jerseys (group orders for friends) all with great results. not just nfl but nba, soccer, even hockey

navigating the nfl jerseys selections is tricky though. they have the "authentic" one that has the two different fabrics (moisture wicking mesh at the stomach area) which looks like sh*t (i have one) and nothing like the real ones. go with the ones that look like theyre just 1 fabric construction

ObedEdom
08-12-2013, 02:21 PM
jennyloopnfljerseys

ive bought over 60+ jerseys (group orders for friends) all with great results. not just nfl but nba, soccer, even hockey

navigating the nfl jerseys selections is tricky though. they have the "authentic" one that has the two different fabrics (moisture wicking mesh at the stomach area) which looks like sh*t (i have one) and nothing like the real ones. go with the ones that look like theyre just 1 fabric construction

I will increase your reputation for this quality post

Shipping time?

westbigballin
08-12-2013, 04:37 PM
I will increase your reputation for this quality post

Shipping time?

From where ever in China it is to Omaha Nebraska usually takes about a week.

Add in a week for Western Union to process payment / Jenny to pick it up, it's about two weeks total from wiring the money to receiving a beat to sh*t cardboard box stuffed to the brim with jerseys and wrapped in 10 layers of shipping/packing tape.
Western Union Fees + Jenny shipping fees = $29 total (9+20)

Customer service is great, though I've read that it's hit or miss. Since I order a lot of jerseys, lots of them popular ones, she's bound to be out of stock of something and I've had absolutely NO PROBLEM AT ALL replacing them.
I even get a free jersey every order now.

Example of great customer service:
First order ever, she leaves out two jerseys because they're out of stock.
Over the course of future orders she replaces them with the jersey the original person wanted. In the second order, she replaced one missing jersey from the first order but also left out another one in the second order.
Third order, she ships the order in full AND three more jerseys--the two still missing from order #1 and #2, and one extra free one.
Sure jerseys should not be missing in the first place, but that's pretty dam good customer service IMO from a site/person who could easily just take the money and run.

I ordered jerseys from undernikejerseys.com and they came really fast with free shipping. However, I was missing two jerseys from my order and got absolutely no customer service (no live chat, no email responses, nada). I made up for the two missing jerseys for my friends via Jenny's free jersey per order.

I have a spreadsheet kept of every jersey I've ordered, I can provide feedback on how the jerseys look if you lmk which ones you're getting. Wish I took pics of all of them though. I have video of a few I believe.

AriGhold
08-12-2013, 05:04 PM
I got fed up dealing with customer service issues and quality from china. I have gotten a few jerseys from tj maxx/Marshall's tho of players who left the team the year before. $135 Nike NFL jerseys for $19.99. Can't beat it, especially because they aren't knockoffs.

airbornerocks
11-24-2014, 11:00 PM
i think the www。elevenfootball。net can be cinsidered.

LosBlancos215
10-12-2015, 12:21 AM
http://vipjerseyonsale.com/

/thread

emilylie0712
12-22-2015, 11:49 PM
http://vipjerseyonsale.com/ (http://www.soccer777.net)

/thread
lol...