PDA

View Full Version : Has there been anything more annoying since 08 than Barcelona fanboys?

PatrickWayne96
08-11-2013, 05:09 AM
These are people who clearly only started watching La Liga (in most cases the highlights of or only champions league matches featuring Spanish teams) in 08 and since then have decided that Pep Guardiola's Barcelona are the greatest thing to grace football. These people will legitimately claim Messi is the best of all time despite never winning anything for his country, not scoring at all in the last Copa America and World Cups and only getting to the last 4 of senior international tournaments less than 5 times in his whole career. They also still believe Barcelona are still the best team in the world and can sign any player they desire because they are so.

Aussiebrah66
08-11-2013, 06:28 AM
post all football stuff in the official thread none of these phay gouts know what youre talking about

gsxtreme1987
08-11-2013, 06:59 AM
yeah brah phuck soccer.

frezKo
08-11-2013, 07:38 AM
yeah your threads op

StrongM477
08-11-2013, 07:59 AM
yeah your threads op

Rebounds45
08-11-2013, 08:09 AM
The Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Deco, van Bronchorst days though

homicidal_misc
08-11-2013, 10:32 AM
y u mad tho?

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Ronaldinho--Messi-eto-o-fc-barcelona-337215_540_365.jpg

Aestheticrobot
08-11-2013, 10:38 AM
You know how I know your gay?

PatrickWayne96
08-11-2013, 05:34 PM
The Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Deco, van Bronchorst days though

Oh tell me about it

Bezzz
08-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Said the 2013 may join date loool. They do play beautiful football, Messi is in the GOAT convo and if u dont think so then ur obviously to hung up on Ronaldo. And Im a Ronaldo > Messi guy but cmon. And to the last part, Barca can sign anyone they want. Kids/Adults dream of playing @ Madrid/Barcelona.

PatrickWayne96
08-11-2013, 06:10 PM
Said the 2013 may join date loool. They do play beautiful football, Messi is in the GOAT convo and if u dont think so then ur obviously to hung up on Ronaldo. And Im a Ronaldo > Messi guy but cmon. And to the last part, Barca can sign anyone they want. Kids/Adults dream of playing @ Madrid/Barcelona.

What has Messi done outside of Barcelona to be in that conversation? I'll wait. Messi is one of the best finishers and ball controllers but his team is responsible for anything he has achieved, he wouldn't do the same in any other top European league.

Not denying they play great football, I loved it until every championship team tried the same thing lmao.

Not really, guys like Kompany and Hummels who they were strongly linked to for the most part of last season have just as much of a shot of winning things at their own club.

travellingbrah
08-11-2013, 06:14 PM
What has Messi done outside of Barcelona to be in that conversation? I'll wait. Messi is one of the best finishers and ball controllers but his team is responsible for anything he has achieved, he wouldn't do the same in any other top European league.

Not denying they play great football, I loved it until every championship team tried the same thing lmao.

Not really, guys like Kompany and Hummels who they were strongly linked to for the most part of last season have just as much of a shot of winning things at their own club.

So you think Juan Mata and David Silva are capable outside of La Liga, but Messi is not?

Think about that for a second.

PatrickWayne96
08-11-2013, 06:19 PM
So you think Juan Mata and David Silva are capable outside of La Liga, but Messi is not?

Think about that for a second.

Never said he wouldn't be capable, not same as he is in La Liga by a long shot. How would one of the greatest finishers of all time behind the original Ronaldo be not capable lmao. Mata and Silva are both CAM/Winger Messi is a CF, the easiest position in football, his game only spans from 40-60 yards traditionally. Silva had a quiet season last year in comparison anyhow.

siyanur
08-11-2013, 06:23 PM
2012 heat fans

PatrickWayne96
08-11-2013, 06:32 PM
2012 heat fans

Heard that a lot.