PDA

View Full Version : Why is ESPN & Media so obsessed with Johnny Manziel?

filbert5
08-10-2013, 05:18 PM
He's not even hot. I mean yeah, he's kinda cute, but nothing over the top. At least Tebow has a killer hulky physique. Manziel reminds me of a cute frat guy that has a lot of confidence.

I just don't understand why after one season ESPN is all over him. Is he really THAT talented?

CommonPheasant
08-10-2013, 05:22 PM
Now that Tebow has more or less faded into obscurity they need a new "wunderkid" to hang their hats on.

NickDaQuik
08-10-2013, 05:22 PM
He's not even hot. I mean yeah, he's kinda cute, but nothing over the top. At least Tebow has a killer hulky physique. Manziel reminds me of a cute frat guy that has a lot of confidence.

I just don't understand why after one season ESPN is all over him. Is he really THAT talented?

i hope your a female miscer

Syconautix
08-10-2013, 05:26 PM
Is Manziel really 6'1? I thought he was a manlet.

Espn likes to ride the diks of anyone who achieves something monumental in sports.

Manziel winning the Heisman gives ESPN a chance to ride him till the big finish. Even something like "omg johnny football was drinking at a party and got kicked out omg" or "johnny football signed autographs and got paid" gets annoying as fuk.

Espn was all over lebron james a few months ago....They like to dik ride one athlete really hard at a time

TPisgay
08-10-2013, 06:23 PM
Cuz he is a train wreck waiting to happen. ... they are just waiting for him to f up, get booted so they can be there and watch him implode

FGCHENG
08-10-2013, 06:46 PM
Kinda cute? Lol wot? His fame has NOTHING to do with the way he looks but how he portrays himself in public.

DYELBRO
08-10-2013, 06:49 PM
They build them up just to tear them down.

P51
08-10-2013, 06:50 PM
I welcome it. I was sick of the OSU bashing on there for the last few years, give them something else to focus on.