PDA

View Full Version : If you have a son, what sport and position will you train him for?

SompletelyCober
08-10-2013, 12:19 PM
I would train my hypothetical son to be an NFL QB. The little kunt would be up at 5 am every day before school running drills.

But I'd make sure not to make him go insane from the training and end up on that Todd Marinovich time.

Obviously it's unlikely and random kid will end up as an NFL QB but at least I know my son would end up being 6'3-6'5 as everyone in my family is that size so that's a start. Plus he doesn't necessarily need to have them black genetics and be an athletic freak like he would if he were trying to be an NBA SG/ SF.

Hopefully he would end up on that Joe Flacco, Matt Ryan $100 million contract time cuzz

If I have a girl, she's going into tennis on that Sharapova time.

I3elowAverage
08-10-2013, 12:21 PM
Depends on size/frame/gender

travellingbrah
08-10-2013, 12:23 PM
start out with multiple sports so he's a well rounded athlete. Commit to the one he enjoys most and is the best at

ML9
08-10-2013, 12:25 PM
My boy is 3 and we play baseball and he does taekwondo for now.

Little league soon

EvilChicken
08-10-2013, 12:26 PM
With my genes probably a defensive back. Or a winger in football.

Impurityz
08-10-2013, 12:27 PM
basketball, football, bowling

maybe track

everything else is irreverent

SompletelyCober
08-10-2013, 12:28 PM
My boy is 3 and we play baseball and he does taekwondo for now.

Little league soon

I know much more about other sports than baseball but I know about dem contracts.

Although isn't it supposedly very hard to work your way up through the minor leagues and make it to the MLB?

(Talking about pro sports for the purposes of the thread; not just keeping your kids active)

jassako
08-10-2013, 12:31 PM
start out with multiple sports so he's a well rounded athlete. Commit to the one he enjoys most and is the best at

this....most pro athletes start off as multi-sport athletes to build dat dere overall athleticism and endurance.

bertishere
08-10-2013, 12:32 PM
basketball.

1aprado
08-10-2013, 12:38 PM
Fair for all and it's all about you. screw depending on that one **** up that shouldn't beallowed on the field haha

SpiderSense
08-10-2013, 12:40 PM
When I have kids I'm gonna train the little ****ers to fight.

AreolaBorealis
08-10-2013, 12:54 PM
Basketball bigman I'll teach him the dream shake before he turns 5

Green54
08-10-2013, 12:55 PM
Golf is the easiest sport for a female to get an athletic scolly in. I'd introduce her to that.

PostMoves
08-10-2013, 12:56 PM
tennis or track ideally

reyes12
08-10-2013, 12:57 PM
track and field, hopefully get him into highjumping like I did when I ran track for 6 years.

Wrestled 6 years too and would show him that its a great sport to do also.

Proactive99
08-10-2013, 12:58 PM
Future linebackers dad checking in

LBJOE
08-10-2013, 12:59 PM
I won't force him into any specific sport early on, after I introduce him to every sport I will push him at the one he excels at the most, then profit. Gonna marry a black chick for dat dere black genetics

Day1086
08-10-2013, 01:30 PM
my son will be an nba point guard srs

Toro91
08-10-2013, 01:31 PM
Soccer.

STA1011
08-10-2013, 01:32 PM
Baseball - Spring / summer
Soccer - Fall
???? - Winter

Then have him gear more towards what he excels most at near high school. (Hopefully baseball)

Idk if I'd have him playing basketball or not. Bad ankles run in the family, odds are he'd tear ankle ligaments in bball like my dad, brother and I have.

If a girl, have her playing soccer / field hockey

Reptarr
08-10-2013, 01:37 PM
Basketball bigman I'll teach him the dream shake before he turns 5

terrible idea.. brb teaching him big man moves and then realizing the ****er is only going to be 5'11 max lmao good luck with that bro

bigcc
08-10-2013, 01:51 PM
I'll hopefully have two around the same age and have one play QB the other WR, I played them both and have been an assistant coach at WR so I have an idea where to start.

Plus my kids are gonna be no shorter than 6'2 (the shortest of myself, two brothers, father), so theyll have size to play the positions.

I'll cross train them with basketball and track but let the coaches figure out what to do with them there.

MusicalHam
08-10-2013, 01:52 PM
How to properly steron and baseball

poonpounder311
08-10-2013, 01:54 PM
He'd train beginning at the age of 3 to be a NFL kicker.

kicking 55+ yarders like its no big deal

No real risk of injury

Nice paycheck, easy job, 20+ years in the league

westbigballin
08-10-2013, 02:08 PM

This.

Football, hopefully safety.
Soccer, dgaf as long as its not GK.
Basketball, dgaf
BJJ

LethalLotus
08-10-2013, 02:08 PM
Football(soccer)- either winger or cm

Boxing

For girls- gymnastics, judo, or synchronize swimmer.

gsxtreme1987
08-10-2013, 02:18 PM
baseball. easy money. no injuries.

WRXbrah
08-10-2013, 02:20 PM
a)bjj/boxing

b)football/basketball/baseball/swimming

one from each category depending on what he likes

drock2190
08-10-2013, 02:20 PM
Baseball. I'd teach him how to be a pitcher. Especially if your not a freak of an athlete like you would need to be if you played Basketball or Football.

IMO, it would be the easiest sport to obtain money and fame. It's not easy but each organization needs players for each level from Rookie leagues to the Major Leagues.

Plus injuries wouldn't be as serious.

MattIsBored
08-10-2013, 02:26 PM
Gymnastics + Dance + Swimming

Then he can do what ever he wants in his teens but that'll ^ be the base.

ImJJames
08-10-2013, 02:29 PM
Mma

TTexasTT
08-10-2013, 02:34 PM
Well, I would encourage him to play and train for the QB position. Typically they get the most pussy and seeing as he is my son he will probably be ugly as fuk and need all the help he can get.
That being said I think that considering the type of road whores I **** these days he would probably have genetics to be a left tackle or nose guard.

Whatever, it will really be up to the mom and step dad, I have no intentions of having anything to do with the bastards.

MEGAMANLET
08-10-2013, 02:35 PM
Well my kids wont be tall so for a boy either wrestling or soccer probably.

wildchild11
08-10-2013, 02:37 PM
some bad future parents in this thread

I'll encourage my kids to stick to a sport but i'll let them grow up to early teens first lol.

TTexasTT
08-10-2013, 02:38 PM
some bad future parents in this thread

I'll encourage my kids to stick to a sport but i'll let them grow up to early teens first lol.
lol Like youll be around to raise them.

EvilChicken
08-10-2013, 02:46 PM

lol

_LFmuauYr3k

wildchild11
08-10-2013, 03:05 PM

http://www.businessinsider.com/image/4fdb51aceab8eaa52a000021/kevin-garnett-angry-gif.gif

AmazinJason
08-10-2013, 03:27 PM
I would train my hypothetical son to be an NFL QB. The little kunt would be up at 5 am every day before school running drills.

But I'd make sure not to make him go insane from the training and end up on that Todd Marinovich time.

Obviously it's unlikely and random kid will end up as an NFL QB but at least I know my son would end up being 6'3-6'5 as everyone in my family is that size so that's a start. Plus he doesn't necessarily need to have them black genetics and be an athletic freak like he would if he were trying to be an NBA SG/ SF.

Hopefully he would end up on that Joe Flacco, Matt Ryan $100 million contract time cuzz

If I have a girl, she's going into tennis on that Sharapova time.
Son: baseball pitcher

Daughter: golf <--- hnnnng Korean female golf genetics

Green54
08-10-2013, 03:33 PM
Whatever, it will really be up to the mom and step dad, I have no intentions of having anything to do with the bastards.

http://www.chronicle.su/wp-content/uploads/trollman-cain.gif

sT0RMsTR1K3R
08-10-2013, 03:35 PM
MLB ss

phreshprince
08-10-2013, 03:36 PM
Muaythai

HayZues Christi
08-10-2013, 04:27 PM
GOLF

and its not even close. Of course he will play other sports, but golf will be the sport I train him from age 0 to dominate.

*DH*
08-10-2013, 04:36 PM
I have my plan laid out already.

I'm gonna start him off with basketball, with a little football play as well, to get him used to it. Mostly basketball though.

As soon as he hits age 12, he's gonna start playing football as well. From 12-15 he'll be playing both football and basketball. I'm gonna have him watch game clips of some of the best SS and FS in NFL history so he can begin learning that position at a young age. I actually might start this at age 10. He'll probably be lost, but his brain will absorb it all.

After 15, I'm gonna cut basketball down and focus on football and weight lifting (nothing serious till he's 16). 16 I'll start him off on a bulk and have him stay on a bulk until he's 18. After that, he's off to college. He'll have learned the safety position, and will become the greatest safety of all time. I am naming my son Troy, after all lol.

HayZues Christi
08-10-2013, 04:44 PM
I have my plan laid out already.

I'm gonna start him off with basketball, with a little football play as well, to get him used to it. Mostly basketball though.

As soon as he hits age 12, he's gonna start playing football as well. From 12-15 he'll be playing both football and basketball. I'm gonna have him watch game clips of some of the best SS and FS in NFL history so he can begin learning that position at a young age. I actually might start this at age 10. He'll probably be lost, but his brain will absorb it all.

After 15, I'm gonna cut basketball down and focus on football and weight lifting (nothing serious till he's 16). 16 I'll start him off on a bulk and have him stay on a bulk until he's 18. After that, he's off to college. He'll have learned the safety position, and will become the greatest safety of all time. I am naming my son Troy, after all lol.

NFL wont exist in 20 years.

anybody who chooses football doesn't care about their sons health.

golf = more money/longer career/better lifestyle/easier to make it/SAFE

JmanTheJuiceman
08-10-2013, 04:47 PM

http://gifs.gifbin.com/350sw9799swyu.gif

TTexasTT
08-10-2013, 04:52 PM

Who are you to speak for how people feel about their own children? lol

Wow, there are a whole lot of unloved children out there.

B0B4Life
08-10-2013, 04:54 PM
He would be pitcher easy

Impurityz

golf?

female sport

wolveriner
make that little fuker a left handed pitcher

HayZues Christi
http://gifs.gifbin.com/350sw9799swyu.gif

Who are you to speak for how people feel about their own children? lol

Wow, there are a whole lot of unloved children out there.

you guys are just choosing to ignore the facts.

don't get me wrong, I love the nfl as much as the next red blooded American male. I just also see an easier/safer/more fun way to make a living.

Then again, my children aren't meant to work in factories or coal mines either....

HayZues Christi
08-10-2013, 04:57 PM
golf?

female sport

clearly you have never played...

and how can you say that when the PGA has major championships at clubs where women are not even allowed to be members??

CurryTech777
08-10-2013, 04:58 PM
you guys are just choosing to ignore the facts.

don't get me wrong, I love the nfl as much as the next red blooded American male. I just also see an easier/safer/more fun way to make a living.

Then again, my children aren't meant to work in factories or coal mines either....

so your gonna raise your kid on the fact that he might get hurt? so no bicycles or skateboards right?

if i have a kid, hes gonna play football, probably db until college and then pursue another career. if i had grown up in the US i would have done the same

EvilChicken
08-10-2013, 04:59 PM
If the NFL doesn't exist in 20 years it will be because of all the stupid rules being enforced lately. The only thing they should be doing is giving out harder punishments for all these players getting arrested.

Impurityz
08-10-2013, 05:01 PM
clearly you have never played...

and how can you say that when the PGA has major championships at clubs where women are not even allowed to be members??

look at the skill gap....

what other sports can females even have a 1% chance of competing against a male?

HayZues Christi
08-10-2013, 05:10 PM
so your gonna raise your kid on the fact that he might get hurt? so no bicycles or skateboards right?

if i have a kid, hes gonna play football, probably db until college and then pursue another career. if i had grown up in the US i would have done the same

it isn't an "if"

You act like all these football players who DONT get their knees blown back or neck snapped in the field aren't effecting their long term health.

brb shoot myself in the best so scientist can study my brain due to concussion from 15 years of football. Every play is the equivalent to a car accident.

There is little doubt to me that my son will be the best school yard football player out there, it is in his blood, I just will push him in other directions with his athletic abilities.

look at the skill gap....

what other sports can females even have a 1% chance of competing against a male?

women don't have a 1% chance of competing with the men... not sure if srs??

the 50,000th best male golfer would win every single lpga tournament by 15 strokes.

Actually it is the most "skill" oriented sport. So womens' chance to compete is actually based on how skilled it is, rather than physical.

NORCALpump
08-10-2013, 05:11 PM
Football - Safety, DB, or RB

My girl's side of the family has a lot of thick and solid people while my side is a lot more lean and athletic. We figure our son will probably be about 5'10-5'11 and 190-200lbs. Not huge but solid and fast. Honestly I think he will be a hard hitting safety if anything.

I'll also have him in wrestling, boxing, track and powerlifting. I'm not really going to get my hopes up for basketball lol.

Daughter - Softball, soccer, and kickboxing. Whatever keeps her active and not being fat.

TTexasTT
08-10-2013, 05:15 PM
i
There is little doubt to me that my son will be the best school yard football player out there, it is in his blood, I just will push him in other directions with his athletic abilities.

lol. Please just dont have kids. Its in his blood?
So not only are you claiming that you have all the facts and nobody else cares about their kids health, but you are the best fooball player out there???

The only facts here are that you are making absurd claims and it will be a damn shame if any whore lets you ejaculate inside her.

*DH*
08-10-2013, 05:19 PM

I'm not gonna expose my son to homosexuality, so no golf for him. I also got the "safe" part covered for him, since he is gonna be a safety.

CurryTech777
08-10-2013, 05:20 PM
golf is the most skilled sport?

brb doing one thing over and over again. not saying golf is easy but it hardly requires as much skill as being an nfl qb or a point guard in the nba.

SompletelyCober
08-10-2013, 05:21 PM
Ohhh my thread is getting good.

http://i.imgur.com/O5qWiqa.gif

Impurityz
08-10-2013, 05:23 PM
it isn't an "if"

You act like all these football players who DONT get their knees blown back or neck snapped in the field aren't effecting their long term health.

brb shoot myself in the best so scientist can study my brain due to concussion from 15 years of football. Every play is the equivalent to a car accident.

women don't have a 1% chance of competing with the men... not sure if srs??

the 50,000th best male golfer would win every single lpga tournament by 15 strokes.

Actually it is the most "skill" oriented sport. So womens' chance to compete is actually based on how skilled it is, rather than physical.

Well the more "skilled" sports favor females over "physical sports"
so you practically contradict yourself.

NickDaQuik
08-10-2013, 05:24 PM
if he enjoys playing first of all

WR in football

or

SG/PG in basketball since my whole family is on dat der D1 schlorship time

*DH*
08-10-2013, 05:28 PM
I don't understand why some of you care what others want their children to do. It's not like everything we say ITT is actually gonna happen anyway lol.

theKH
08-10-2013, 05:29 PM
with my families ectomorph frame, i would put my son in a sport that requires skill rather than athleticism/real physical (football), then as he grows older and starts lifting he will have a solid base of skill/ size. id put my son in soccer/ basketball (guard type player), swim/waterpolo, and maybe baseball.

HayZues Christi
08-10-2013, 05:32 PM
lol. Please just dont have kids. Its in his blood?
So no only are you claiming that you have all the facts and nobody else cares about their kids health, but you are the best fooball player out there???

The only facts here are that you are making absurd claims and it will be a damn shame if any whore lets you ejaculate inside her.

ok bro... says the guy who chose football so his son would have a chance getting laid because of how ugly you are. Pathetic.

my only point was that I do not hate the game or on the talents it takes to play it. I just see it going the way of boxing... something better to watch other peoples kids do.

I'm not gonna expose my son to homosexuality, so no golf for him. I also got the "safe" part covered for him, since he is gonna be a safety.

lol @ you being afraid of your son being exposed to homosexuality... like your impact on him wouldn't be great enough that the chance encounter with a homosexual might make him completely question his sexuality.

brb doing one thing over and over again. not saying golf is easy but it hardly requires as much skill as being an nfl qb or a point guard in the nba.

athletic ability =/= skill

I see golf as the most technically challenging sport.

HayZues Christi
08-10-2013, 05:39 PM
Well the more "skilled" sports favor females over "physical sports"
so you practically contradict yourself.

no, I contradicted you. You said women having their best shot in golf as for "major" sports go against men was due to the lack of skill. I think its the opposite.

Also the statement that they have ANY chance, even 1% against the best male golfers in the world is preposterous.

Impurityz
08-10-2013, 05:41 PM
no, I contradicted you. You said women having their best shot in golf as for "major" sports go against men was due to the lack of skill. I think its the opposite.

Also the statement that they have ANY chance, even 1% against the best male golfers in the world is preposterous.

Golf is the least "physically" demanding out of any major sports... that why females have the best chance.

WRLB31
08-10-2013, 05:42 PM
I would want my son being in football/track/weightlifting/and baseball or basketball

jamesbwbevis
08-10-2013, 05:43 PM
I would make him study

wallyworld34
08-10-2013, 05:45 PM
RUGBY , football , soccer , wrestling and track.

JmanTheJuiceman
08-10-2013, 05:46 PM
ok bro... says the guy who chose football so his son would have a chance getting laid because of how ugly you are. Pathetic.

my only point was that I do not hate the game or on the talents it takes to play it. I just see it going the way of boxing... something better to watch other peoples kids do.

lol @ you being afraid of your son being exposed to homosexuality... like your impact on him wouldn't be great enough that the chance encounter with a homosexual might make him completely question his sexuality.

athletic ability =/= skill

I see golf as the most technically challenging sport.

Why don't you just get back to your totally-straight activities that you were doing today with you're totally-straight life partner

http://i.imgur.com/KgoIF.gif

TTexasTT
08-10-2013, 05:47 PM
You guys that want your kids to play golf do not love your kids. Cancer is a terrible way to check out and malignant melanoma is perhaps the worst of all. The sunburns really start to add up after years on the links and all the SPF 50 cant save them from the inevitable excruciating death.

So, you child killers go on and send your children through chemo, radiation, soul destroying, death just so you can get your thrills of watching junior Tee off in the PGA.

bottle_cap
08-10-2013, 05:54 PM
Soccer player for sure, striker to be more specific

don't need a lot of height and my brother was a like a top 5 high school soccer player in Ohio so the genes are there as well

maybe running back if we were to go the football route

YoungEx20
08-10-2013, 06:10 PM
Basketball, baseball, football, Jiu Jutsi. Weightlifting obviously to build up strength and power. Football for the toughness but I'd want him to switch to basketball or baseball for college.

nikeoneplatinum
08-10-2013, 07:24 PM
My kid would be the greatest putter of all time. Everyone can hit the ball reasonably well, the difference is on and around the green. We'll pretend he's being home schooled, but in reality he will be on our backyard short game practice facility all day.

paqua17
08-10-2013, 07:33 PM
8 year old - He loves baseball. He plays all over the field as his coach doesn't want to put them in set positions for a few years as they begin to develop. He also skates, swims and has been asking to play soccer so we may register him for indoor soccer over the winter.
5 year old - He also loves baseball so played t-ball and swam this summer. In the winter he'll be skating and swimming.
3 year old - Swimming and gymnastics
1 year old - Nothing just yet... I guess just chasing people around the house

As they get older I'll put them into sports they want to play. No point in forcing them into sports they're not interested in as it won't turn out well for either your child or the parents. You will also realize once you are a parent that it's more important that your kids have fun and are just active then trying to force them to do something you would like them to do.

ballzofpeaze
08-10-2013, 07:37 PM
Track. Runnings the foundation of most sports.

Then in terms of skills/ball based sports.. Either Australian football or basketball.

Get him doing core work/body weight stuff at 13. Lifting at 18. Dudes gonna be beast.

TXAg
08-10-2013, 07:41 PM
Golf... brb most useful sport in life period. Even if he is not good enough to make any money or even get a scholarship... brb ceo'in 10k/day all from makin deals on the golf course.

*DH*
08-10-2013, 07:49 PM

Says the guy who had a fart buddy who you'd openly let fart on you.

tsbalr120
08-10-2013, 07:55 PM
NFL kicker srs.

He'll be making seabass field goals by the time he hits high school

Jamielak
08-10-2013, 09:34 PM
Basketball,

at first get him on dat steph curry sheit, then he will grow from 6'ft to 7'2 in one year and i shall teach him the ways of the dream shake

or track and field

IDontPlay247
08-10-2013, 11:35 PM
Wrestling

that is all

RaibeartBruis
08-10-2013, 11:41 PM
If you let your children play a pure contact sport, you are a bad parent. Dead srs. There are so many good choices that are so much safer - lacrosse, field hockey, tennis, golf, cricket, polo, water polo, bowling, swimming and diving, tennis, baseball, basketball, track and field, and wrestling, among others. Why push football and boxing (and ice hockey, for that matter)? Because of the infinitesimally small chance your son might ever make money from playing a game?

TTexasTT
08-10-2013, 11:47 PM
If you let your children play a pure contact sport, you are a bad parent. Dead srs. There are so many good choices that are so much safer - lacrosse, field hockey, tennis, golf, cricket, polo, water polo, bowling, swimming and diving, tennis, baseball, basketball, track and field, and wrestling, among others. Why push football and boxing (and ice hockey, for that matter)? Because of the infinitesimally small chance your son might ever make money from playing a game?

RaibeartBruis updated his body fat from 25% to 15%, a loss of 10% in 1 day.

RaibeartBruis updated his weight from 125 Lbs. to 195 Lbs., a 70 Lb. gain in 1 day.

Why? With your genetics and gain potential I would push him to be a goddamn superhero!

RaibeartBruis
08-10-2013, 11:49 PM
Why? With your genetics and gain potential I would push him to be a goddamn superhero!

:)

I used to have fraud stats (5'5", 125 lbs) for the lulz. Pretty funny with a bunch of FA crews in my sig.

Dang3rZone
08-11-2013, 12:30 AM
Don't give a flying phuck about the position but I'd get his ass into baseball ASAP.

EastCoastNiner
08-11-2013, 12:37 AM

http://forgif.me/system/image/4442/image.gif

Niko49ers
08-11-2013, 01:28 AM
3-sport athlete

football - running back
basketball - point guard (preferably. idgaf. never liked ball anyways)
track & field - 100m dash, 200mdash, 4x100 relay

brb scoring touchdowns & scoring pussayyy
brb dat cross-over
brb can't even see legs they movin so fast

wsuwarrior
08-11-2013, 02:13 AM
Golf.

Matzet1ka
08-11-2013, 06:40 AM
Considering genes,explosive small forward

Zwicker
08-11-2013, 06:43 AM
Whatever he chooses... If that's not the case, he would never be intrinsically motivated and wouldn't enjoy it or succeed in it

Murph0408
08-11-2013, 06:50 AM
generally speaking i'd like him to try a few sports and stick with what he's good at. also depends on his height and build and stuff.

that said i'd probably at least suggest playing first base as a baseball player. pretty sweet gig really. he could bulk up as he got older, work on power hitting and getting on base, not too many risky plays/injuries. not saying 1B is easy by any means.

ace_gauntlit
08-11-2013, 06:53 AM
Boxing and wrestling. Because I know he will thank me for that later in his life

Realism
08-11-2013, 07:02 AM
I'll probably just make sure that they're active from a young age. When I was a little kid, I played baseball in the spring and summer, basketball in the summer and winter, and pee-wee football, as well as soccer, in the fall. Just having them outside running, throwing, shooting, and kicking will go a long way.

I'll definitely start with baseball and basketball because those are the two sports I played my entire life, plus playing catch is pretty good for overall hand-eye coordination (and a good way to bond with your kid) and you can practice basketball by yourself easily.

All you really need to do is create an interest in sports/activity and instill good work/attitude habits (extremely important) at a young age. After that you can help guide them based on what like they like and what they excel at.

I'll probably avoid hockey unless I become wealthy, because that just sounds ridiculously expensive and travel intensive.

whiskeysticks
08-11-2013, 08:10 AM
BRB, gotta make my imaginary child fulfill my failed dreams.

stevedarsh
08-11-2013, 10:21 AM
gonna train my son to star in gay porn, he'll play Tight End

skizz
08-11-2013, 11:38 AM
League of Legends

If a boy, he'll be support and if a girl, she'll be support just like in real life.

SpiderSense
08-11-2013, 11:41 AM

BRB one thing over and over with like 100000000 variables to compensate for.

Have you ever played golf?

Then STFU.

Dang3rZone
08-11-2013, 12:40 PM
Wrestling for sure. The discipline and ethic you get from wrestling is unrivaled by any other sport

Phil9
08-11-2013, 01:59 PM
Easily baseball. Brb, guaranteed contracts, long average career spans, even scrubs can last years in the MLB, and organized domestic multi-level leagues in which you can make decent money in.

ATLien1
08-11-2013, 02:17 PM
golf. no contact and more $.

High_Endurance
08-11-2013, 02:23 PM
boy
sport 1 - football, rb
sport 2 - baseball - shortstop or 2nd
sport 3 - golf

girl
sport 1 - golf
sport 2 - baseketball, sg
sport 3 - volleyball, setter

dmoneythegoat
08-11-2013, 02:28 PM
Basketball pg
soccer dont have to be a amazing athlete to be good. Skill can make up for it

whiskeysticks
08-11-2013, 04:49 PM
Nobody has mention fluffer yet...

evansanity
08-11-2013, 04:54 PM
Depends. If I marry an athletic tall/strong woman than I'll prolly push him towards athletics, prolly Soccer maybe basketball and baseball as other options. Obv have him do cross country and track so he has good endurance throughout his life. But if I don't marry an athletic girl, prolly just have him play w/e he wants and just make him focus on school.

but in a perfect world I'll never have kids.

whiskeysticks
08-11-2013, 05:02 PM
Depends. If I marry an athletic tall/strong woman than I'll prolly push him towards athletics, prolly Soccer maybe basketball and baseball as other options. Obv have him do cross country and track so he has good endurance throughout his life. But if I marry an athletic girl, prolly just have him play w/e he wants and just make him focus on school.

but in a perfect world I'll never have kids.

What if you marry a short, fat white Domino's lovin' lady?

evansanity
08-11-2013, 05:04 PM
What if you marry a short, fat white Domino's lovin' lady?

Oh I meant "If I don't marry an athletic girl, prolly just have him play w/e he wants and just make him focus on school."

sorry for confusion.

Bulleye
08-11-2013, 05:09 PM
MIDDLE LINEBACKER or TIGHTEND

whiskeysticks
08-11-2013, 05:09 PM
Oh I meant "If I don't marry an athletic girl, prolly just have him play w/e he wants and just make him focus on school."

sorry for confusion.

But why would you marry a short, fat white Domino's lovin' lady in the first place?

TTexasTT
08-11-2013, 05:22 PM
But why would you marry a short, fat white Domino's lovin' lady in the first place?
they have the best pussy.

ATLien1
08-11-2013, 06:25 PM
36 year old Jason Dufner just won like $1.5M while dipping tobacco then taps his hot ass wife's ass after winning /thread

ShouldBeStudyin
08-11-2013, 06:32 PM
soccer. dat dere manlet genetics...i tore up elementary school leagues till i stopped playing due to moving

evansanity
08-12-2013, 01:44 PM

idk. beggars cant be choosers.

JmanTheJuiceman
08-12-2013, 02:15 PM
they have the best pussy.

http://i.imgur.com/dBNKQ.gif

airdog93
08-12-2013, 02:45 PM
boy: boxing/taekwando, baseball (catcher, dat leadership/intangibles), soccer. so long as he's reasonably well rounded by HS, he could easily adapt to lifting and any sport he wanted

girl: volleyball/soccer