PDA

View Full Version : Is Deontay Wilder the next heavyweight boxing superstar? 29-0 29 KO's (vid)

kyleTX
08-10-2013, 11:59 AM
his right hand is just nasty, he put this guy into a seizure last night. This was Wilder's 17th first-round victory and he has yet to go more than three rounds!

F2-UrjITaSc

0:25 r0UHYLUddTg

fcbfan
08-10-2013, 12:02 PM
his right hand is just nasty, he put this guy into a seizure last night. This was Wilder's 17th first-round victory and he has yet to go more than three rounds!

F2-UrjITaSc

Wow will start to follow his career.

nikeoneplatinum
08-10-2013, 12:03 PM

F2-UrjITaSc

hory **** at 2nd vid

hiimnotcool
08-10-2013, 12:17 PM
Eh, Bryant Jennings looks like a better prospect. Wilder hasn't really fought anyone noteworthy yet. Both would get destroyed by the Klitch bro's though. They need to retire lol

YesWayNoWeigh
08-10-2013, 12:25 PM
i was watching last night scary as fuk cuz, he has the potential i think his next fight will be his toughest test and should tell the true story. but he def has power

jaySWAG
08-10-2013, 12:27 PM

F2-UrjITaSc

damn dude had a seizure

ouch can this guy challenge any of the klitzs?

jamesggg
08-10-2013, 01:32 PM
sad how garbage the heavyweight division has become.

dannyg2127
08-10-2013, 01:49 PM
I'm pretty skeptical about Wilder but I really hope he is legit. Would be awesome to have some competition at HW again.

CobyWan
08-10-2013, 01:53 PM
i was watching last night scary as fuk cuz, he has the potential i think his next fight will be his toughest test and should tell the true story. but he def has power

Yeah I watched this live last night as well. Apparently even last night was a decent step up in level and Liakovich hadn't fought in over a year and coming off of two losses at that. Plus he came out to the ring without a sweat. The announcer even halfway predicted a flash knockout because of that.

But the measurables on Wilder are very impressive and he looks the part of a heavyweight force.

TTexasTT
08-10-2013, 02:16 PM
Sweet Jesus... Im not gonna act like I know a whole lot about boxing but doesnt he seem to have really looping punches?

Anyway... powerful as hell

dannyg2127
08-10-2013, 02:38 PM
Sweet Jesus... Im not gonna act like I know a whole lot about boxing but doesnt he seem to have really looping punches?

Anyway... powerful as hell

He does, and he has been dropped a couple of times (I think) by some very low level journeyman. That power though.... yeesh he will definitely make for some very exciting fights. Man if he stays undefeated and there is a Wilder-Wlad fight in a year or two that would be f*ckin awesome

PenisGargler
08-10-2013, 02:43 PM
He has not fought anybody good at all, I can't believe they called the guy he fought lastnight a former champion when it was 1 of the papertitles for 1 fight lol, his best opponent has been Audley Harrison and he is 1 of the worst heavyweights I've seen, he can punch but if he faced anybody inside the top10 he would get destroyed.

TTexasTT
08-10-2013, 02:48 PM
He has not fought anybody good at all, I can't believe they called the guy he fought lastnight a former champion when it was 1 of the papertitles for 1 fight lol, his best opponent has been Audley Harrison and he is 1 of the worst heavyweights I've seen, he can punch but if he faced anybody inside the top10 he would get destroyed.

Srsly, how often do you regret making that username?

jaySWAG
08-10-2013, 02:54 PM
he needs to sign with goldenboy

PenisGargler
08-10-2013, 02:59 PM
Srsly, how often do you regret making that username?

a lot but then i realize that 1k of my reps have came from people getting a giggle from it and repping me lulz

firstandgoal
08-10-2013, 04:25 PM

F2-UrjITaSc

The first knockout reminded me of Nonito Donaires KO of Fernando Montiel the way his opponent was spasming on the ground like that trying to get up.
OWvj_bflL_g

This dude has some filthy power man, reminds me of a heavyweight tommy hearns with his straight right hand equalizer that would put dudes out on queer street.

Didn't he used to spar with the Klitschko brothers?

So all his wins are by KO? 30 and 0 with 30 kos.

firstandgoal
08-10-2013, 04:32 PM
here is his post fight interview
5Or8kWijTPA

Azzurri
08-10-2013, 04:45 PM
2nd video, "Is this real life" after that right hook.

TBProdigy
08-10-2013, 04:49 PM
Wilder got knocked down in this fight.....by a jab(Not on this video but you can see how sloppy he is)
gUlfI5VlZuY

Guys he would lose to

Pulev
Haye
Fury
Povetkin
Helenius
W Klitschko
V Klitschko
Chisora

He's not even top 10 yet after 30 "Pro" fights. He still has a long way to go before a fight with either K-bro is even on the cards.

B0B4Life
08-10-2013, 04:51 PM
The Nordic Nightmare Robert Helenius is a much better fighter than Wilder here he is KOing the same dude 2 years ago

7qhfIP4d2kA

He has also proven he can take a punch, unlike Wilder.

Mrs Grudge
08-10-2013, 05:26 PM
Wilder got knocked down in this fight.....by a jab(Not on this video but you can see how sloppy he is)
gUlfI5VlZuY

Guys he would lose to

Pulev
Haye
Fury
Povetkin
Helenius
W Klitschko
V Klitschko
Chisora

He's not even top 10 yet after 30 "Pro" fights. He still has a long way to go before a fight with either K-bro is even on the cards.

How old is that fight?

PureCardio
08-10-2013, 08:53 PM
How old is that fight?

lol does it matter? How tall is Dustin Nichols, I didn't know they stacked chit that high.

jaySWAG
08-10-2013, 09:06 PM

Im sure its his handlers plan to never have him fight a klit even though there getting old

heynah
08-10-2013, 10:25 PM
Real power but I don't think he's anywhere near good enough to face the Klits

Sublime88
08-11-2013, 12:55 AM
That second vid gave me a headache

mustang
08-11-2013, 08:44 AM
Wilder vs ANYONE legit

Please.

NakedPut
08-11-2013, 08:53 AM
looks like a huge puncher but looking at his boxrec he has fought only cans. Pretty odd considering he already has 30 fights. They are going to be build this guy and market him hard but he will probably lose against a top fighter.

There are way better prospects in boxing then this guy...errol spence jr comes to mind. GGG is literally the next p4p #1 fighter in the next few years.

edit- also there is a british heavy that is a straight beast. I read somewhere that he is the fastest man ever (sprinting) at his weight and is just strong as ****.

TBProdigy
08-11-2013, 11:11 AM
looks like a huge puncher but looking at his boxrec he has fought only cans. Pretty odd considering he already has 30 fights. They are going to be build this guy and market him hard but he will probably lose against a top fighter.

There are way better prospects in boxing then this guy...errol spence jr comes to mind. GGG is literally the next p4p #1 fighter in the next few years.

edit- also there is a british heavy that is a straight beast. I read somewhere that he is the fastest man ever (sprinting) at his weight and is just strong as ****.

I think you are talking about Anthony Joshua and your last statement is wrong. Joshua ran the 100m in sub 11 as a schoolkid, not at his 235lbs now, there is a video of him doing the 100m in 11.53 seconds on youtube. However Corrie Sanders ran the 100m in mid 10 seconds as an untrained 17 year old golfer. I watched all of Ant's fights this Olympics and while he has potential to be the next Klitschko, the ring IQ isn't there and I think he is a little too sluggish/awkward, he also panics a bit when he gets hurt.

ruskism
08-11-2013, 12:53 PM
Dude has some of the best raw power I've ever seen in a guy with his lengthiness.. dear phucking lawd. He needs more experience though, he gets wild as phuck because he expects the guys he's fighting to be afraid of his power (which they should be). I still think Wlad destroys him with crisper and more precise punches.

Mrs Grudge
08-11-2013, 01:21 PM
lol does it matter? How tall is Dustin Nichols, I didn't know they stacked chit that high.Yeah, it kinda does lol.

TBProdigy
08-11-2013, 01:41 PM
Dude has some of the best raw power I've ever seen in a guy with his lengthiness.. dear phucking lawd. He needs more experience though, he gets wild as phuck because he expects the guys he's fighting to be afraid of his power (which they should be). I still think Wlad destroys him with crisper and more precise punches.

Uwotm8, KOing low level non dedicated construction worker pros is not a good test of power, his best victory comes against a guy that isn't even ranked inside the top 50 HW's at world level. When you can land at will against an opponent especially in the heavyweight division people are going to get knocked out. Golovkin has power, Mattyhsee has power, Garcia has power, Froch has power because they have proved it at top competition level, the jury is still out on Wilder

I'd like to see his glass jaw gunning against David Price's glass jaw in a shoot out as a next test. I think Price would beat him(srs) and I think Price is fuking hopeless as a Boxer, however it would be a great last payday for him and smart move as the American public are starting to buy into Wilder

High_Endurance
08-11-2013, 02:30 PM
i like this guy and hope he does become the next big thing but there is always one thing i hate about these heavyweight fighters.

99% of them cannot go more than 2 rounds without getting tried out. of course this is not an issue when you tko everyone, but all it takes is one smart fighter who can move and take the fight into the later rounds and he could be ****ed.

LobsterRageFist
08-11-2013, 02:31 PM
Wilder is up to #13 in boxrec's heavyweight rankings, and his record is about as fluffed as it can get, so he definitely needs to start fighting guys in the top 40. Possibilities include:

#9 Odlanier Solis
#10 Seth Mitchell
#12 Dereck Chisora
#25 Steve Cunningham
#31 Chris Arreola

Of course you could probably just pick any 30-40 aged boxer in the top 40-50 with 2+ losses, since they never would have two under 30 non-champions with undefeated records fight each other such as Wilder vs Tyson Fury or Bryant Jennings or Dennis Boytsov.

WRXbrah
08-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Heavyweight division is such ****. Theres literally no competition for the Klitschkos and thats pretty sad. Went from the best division to literally the worst.

NakedPut
08-11-2013, 09:46 PM
Uwotm8, KOing low level non dedicated construction worker pros is not a good test of power, his best victory comes against a guy that isn't even ranked inside the top 50 HW's at world level. When you can land at will against an opponent especially in the heavyweight division people are going to get knocked out. Golovkin has power, Mattyhsee has power, Garcia has power, Froch has power because they have proved it at top competition level, the jury is still out on Wilder

I'd like to see his glass jaw gunning against David Price's glass jaw in a shoot out as a next test. I think Price would beat him(srs) and I think Price is fuking hopeless as a Boxer, however it would be a great last payday for him and smart move as the American public are starting to buy into Wilder
Garcia isn't that heavy handed bro, do you even boxing? And lol @ saying Price would smash him. This is the same Fraud that got KOed twice by my man Tony Thompson right? Thank god I know boxing and made a lot of money on both of those fights. I wouldn't trust Price against anybody, his handlers give him scrubs (except Thompson) just as much as Deontay's handlers.

Wilder is up to #13 in boxrec's heavyweight rankings, and his record is about as fluffed as it can get, so he definitely needs to start fighting guys in the top 40. Possibilities include:

#9 Odlanier Solis
#10 Seth Mitchell
#12 Dereck Chisora
#25 Steve Cunningham
#31 Chris Arreola

Of course you could probably just pick any 30-40 aged boxer in the top 40-50 with 2+ losses, since they never would have two under 30 non-champions with undefeated records fight each other such as Wilder vs Tyson Fury or Bryant Jennings or Dennis Boytsov.

DukeDaGawd
08-11-2013, 09:51 PM
Garcia isn't that heavy handed bro, do you even boxing? And lol @ saying Price would smash him. This is the same Fraud that got KOed twice by my man Tony Thompson right? Thank god I know boxing and made a lot of money on both of those fights. I wouldn't trust Price against anybody, his handlers give him scrubs (except Thompson) just as much as Deontay's handlers.

garcia is heavy handed bro. both hands as well.

NakedPut
08-11-2013, 10:12 PM
garcia is heavy handed bro. both hands as well.
age 24 dude you should know this. there's two kinds of power - guys who can punch with a lot of speed and knock ppl out as they can't see the punch (khan, rjj, etc) or straight being heavy handed and punching with clubbing power (roberto duran, GGG, Chavez Sr, Matthyse). Garcia has power, but he is not the big punching phenom u think he is. Look at his KO ratio, he's a solid fighter, I love him, and even follow him on twitter. But he is not a complete beast with his hands. Matthyse is going to maul him. YOu must be mexican.

DukeDaGawd
08-11-2013, 10:19 PM
age 24 dude you should know this. there's two kinds of power - guys who can punch with a lot of speed and knock ppl out as they can't see the punch (khan, rjj, etc) or straight being heavy handed and punching with clubbing power (roberto duran, GGG, Chavez Sr, Matthyse). Garcia has power, but he is not the big punching phenom u think he is. Look at his KO ratio, he's a solid fighter, I love him, and even follow him on twitter. But he is not a complete beast with his hands. Matthyse is going to maul him. YOu must be mexican.

khan doesn't have any power have no idea what you're talking about and RJJ was a pot shotter when he moved up in weight.

I didn' say garcia was a pucnhing phenom, I have no idea what you're talking about. danny garcia has KO power in both hands that's a fact.......

and why are you calling me mexican when garcia is puerto rican?

NakedPut
08-11-2013, 10:30 PM
khan doesn't have any power have no idea what you're talking about and RJJ was a pot shotter when he moved up in weight.

I didn' say garcia was a pucnhing phenom, I have no idea what you're talking about. danny garcia has KO power in both hands that's a fact.......

and why are you calling me mexican when garcia is puerto rican?

garcia fights like a mexican. he's mexican to me.

rjj had power u ****tard...he was a potshotter his whole career but that doesn't mean he doesn't kill you if he lands on you. if garcia was such a power puncher, why is his ko ratio so weak? matthyse is rael power, garcia has power, but not all that its ccracked up to be. judah has no chin and he couldn't even finish him.

DukeDaGawd
08-11-2013, 10:38 PM
garcia fights like a mexican. he's mexican to me.

rjj had power u ****tard...he was a potshotter his whole career but that doesn't mean he doesn't kill you if he lands on you. if garcia was such a power puncher, why is his ko ratio so weak? matthyse is rael power, garcia has power, but not all that its ccracked up to be. judah has no chin and he couldn't even finish him.

ur a trol who knows nothing about boxing

garcia fights like a mexican? garcia is an adaptitve fighter and is a mid range hooker who can also counter punch...

garcia has hurt pretty much everyone he has fought......you're just a blind hater. POWER IN BOTH HANDS. go check out how he hurt zab. right hands. now go check out how he hurt morales and khan. left hands. POWER IN BOTH HANDS. REPEAT AFTER ME.

and lol @ you brining up zab like he's easy to KO. zab has tons of exp, and has went the distance with guys like Mayweather and Lucas mattyshe. he's an incredibiliy crafty fighter.

and RJJ was a pot shotting roided up fighter when he moved up to ligh heavyweight, that's a fact

and lol @ khan having power...just lol.

SpiderSense
08-11-2013, 10:40 PM
sad how garbage the heavyweight division has become.

Basically.

Now you wanna talk about a boxer in that light, GGG is your guy.

NakedPut
08-11-2013, 10:44 PM
ur a trol who knows nothing about boxing

garcia fights like a mexican? garcia is an adaptitve fighter and is a mid range hooker who can also counter punch...

garcia has hurt pretty much everyone he has fought......you're just a blind hater. POWER IN BOTH HANDS. go check out how he hurt zab. right hands. now go check out how he hurt morales and khan. left hands. POWER IN BOTH HANDS. REPEAT AFTER ME.

and lol @ you brining up zab like he's easy to KO. zab has tons of exp, and has went the distance with guys like Mayweather and Lucas mattyshe. he's an incredibiliy crafty fighter.

and RJJ was a pot shotting roided up fighter when he moved up to ligh heavyweight, that's a fact

and lol @ khan having power...just lol.

lol clown. he has a 61% ko ratio? morales was 40, and both khan and zab have zero chin. and he didn't finish zab is who is mid 30's. does this make him a dangerous power puncher who will knock you out with 1 punch? mayweather fought zab 3 years ago when zab was in his prime. zab nowadays is losing to everybody, has lot his handspeed, and is not the same fighter he was before he fought Kosta Tszyu.

garcia...he is P.R. but fights like a mexican...are you really disputing this? he is not a flashy american fighter, he fights like a mexican with good skills. he is very skilled but not flashy.

rjj was a potshotter yes, but are you trying to say he doesn't have power? if so, you're completely retarded. he was boring in the higher weights, but damn could he punch. clinton woods told me he could punch, haha.

NakedPut
08-11-2013, 10:44 PM
Basically.

Now you wanna talk about a boxer in that light, GGG is your guy.

casual fans know about mayweather, maybe andre ward, etc. but know one knows about GGG. Why?! The man is a killer and skilled as hell. I love his camp and I think he is going to do big things.

DukeDaGawd
08-11-2013, 10:50 PM
lol clown. he has a 61% ko ratio? morales was 40, and both khan and zab have zero chin. and he didn't finish zab is who is mid 30's. does this make him a dangerous power puncher who will knock you out with 1 punch? mayweather fought zab 3 years ago when zab was in his prime. zab nowadays is losing to everybody, has lot his handspeed, and is not the same fighter he was before he fought Kosta Tszyu.

garcia...he is P.R. but fights like a mexican...are you really disputing this? he is not a flashy american fighter, he fights like a mexican with good skills. he is very skilled but not flashy.

rjj was a potshotter yes, but are you trying to say he doesn't have power? if so, you're completely retarded. he was boring in the higher weights, but damn could he punch. clinton woods told me he could punch, haha.

1.Lucas Mattyshee went the distance with Zab and LOST
2.Garcia knocked down Zab twice and WON
3. Garcia fights nothing like a "mexican" he is a mid ranger hooker with counter puching skills. had 0 clue to what you're talking about nor do I care.
4.Zab has went the distance with tons of top level guys and has exp...and has fighting in his hometown and still got whooped
5.Morales was KO"d brutually, and was knocked down in the first fight as well.....and before that Morales took Chino to school
6.RJJ was a roided up pot shotter when he moved up in weight. the clinton woods fight your referring too is just what I mean....he was pot shotting him all night but couldn't get him out of there and was being walked down.

kyleTX
08-11-2013, 10:52 PM
3. Garcia fights nothing like a "mexican" he is a mid ranger hooker with counter puching skills. had 0 clue to what you're talking about nor do I care.
4.Zab has went the distance with tons of top level guys and has exp...and has fighting in his hometown and still got whooped
5.Morales was KO"d brutually, and was knocked down in the first fight as well.....and before that Morales took Chino to school
6.RJJ was a roided up pot shotter when he moved up in weight. the clinton woods fight your referring too is just what I mean....he was pot shotting him all night but couldn't get him out of there and was being walked down.

Mark DA GAWD goin in on folks

NakedPut
08-11-2013, 10:54 PM

this was the same morales who had fought barrerra pacquaio etc 6 times and been thru war after war? this the same judah who fought mayweather, cotto, even lost to baldomir, etc? boht these fighters are old in boxing terms and not even in the same league as they once were. especially morales. matthyse "lost" (which he won) to zab, but zab beat garcia, so does that mean that judah beats garcia (we all know the result)? Therefore, you're stupid mans logic does NOT work, retard. garcia fights nothing like a mexican? he fights like chavez sr...is he mexican?

im done talking with you, i know boxing, you don't, sorry. i have fought in the game, and followed the sport since I was 14. You're some puerto rican clown with no education. bye.

NakedPut
08-11-2013, 10:55 PM
Mark DA GAWD goin in on folks

age 30 and talks like a moron. I work in finance and you fix my toilets. Who owns who?

DukeDaGawd
08-11-2013, 10:56 PM
this was the same morales who had fought barrerra pacquaio etc 6 times and been thru war after war? this the same judah who fought mayweather, cotto, even lost to baldomir, etc? boht these fighters are old in boxing terms and not even in the same league as they once were. especially morales. matthyse "lost" (which he won) to zab, but zab beat garcia, so does that mean that judah beats garcia (we all know the result)? Therefore, you're stupid mans logic does NOT work, retard. garcia fights nothing like a mexican? he fights like chavez sr...is he mexican?

im done talking with you, i know boxing, you don't, sorry. i have fought in the game, and followed the sport since I was 14. You're some puerto rican clown with no education. bye.

1. Calling Garcia a mexican....then when called out on it say he fights like a mexican so it's the same thing. JUST LOL
2.Say Garcia doesn't have heavy hands because he goes the distance witih Zab....yet he calales LUcas Mattyshhe heavy handed when he goes the distance with Zab

just lol @ this guy getting owned...by himself not me.

kyleTX
08-11-2013, 10:58 PM
age 30 and talks like a moron. I work in finance and you fix my toilets. Who owns who?

LOL speaking of toilets, DukeDaGawd is $hitting on you ITT

DukeDaGawd
08-11-2013, 10:59 PM

your education didn't teach you anything about your logic, did it?

Garcia goes the disstance with zab and wins= He has no power
Lucas goes the distance with Zab and loses = Lucas has power

just lol.

NakedPut
1. Calling Garcia a mexican....then when called out on it say he fights like a mexican so it's the same thing. JUST LOL
2.Say Garcia doesn't have heavy hands because he goes the distance witih Zab....yet he calales LUcas Mattyshhe heavy handed when he goes the distance with Zab

just lol @ this guy getting owned...by himself not me.

look at matthyse KO ratio? I use statistics, numbers, and qualitative data, you still think that A+B always =C. in summary, you're stupid, and I'm smart. so why don't you shut the **** up b/c i used your stupid logic on yourself and owned you...ie., judah beat matthyse but lost to garcia therefore since garcia beat zab he beats matthyse.....you too stupid to figure this out? this is not how boxing works.

if you think garcia has more power than matthyse then you are just ****ign hilarious. L O L.

DukeDaGawd
LOL speaking of toilets, DukeDaGawd is $hitting on you ITT

god damn KyleTX is always witty as fck. I swear all these Texas boys are always witty.

NakedPut
08-11-2013, 11:00 PM
your education didn't teach you anything about your logic, did it?

Garcia goes the disstance with zab and wins= He has no power
Lucas goes the distance with Zab and loses = Lucas has power

just lol.

i just flipped your simpleton a+b=c logic on your head lmao in my previous post.

DukeDaGawd
08-11-2013, 11:04 PM
look at matthyse KO ratio? I use statistics, numbers, and qualitative data, you still think that A+B always =C. in summary, you're stupid, and I'm smart. so why don't you shut the **** up b/c i used your stupid logic on yourself and owned you...ie., judah beat matthyse but lost to garcia therefore since garcia beat zab he beats matthyse.....you too stupid to figure this out? this is not how boxing works.

if you think garcia has more power than matthyse then you are just ****ign hilarious. L O L.

Nowhere did i say Garcia has more power than Matthysse. Show me. All I said was Garcia is heavy handed, which he is. he also is a two handed fighter with power. Which he is. Then you say he's mexican and fights like one. I think your drunk or just an idiot. Possibly both.

TBProdigy
08-12-2013, 10:46 AM

My post stated that Price was a fraud idiot, I just think Wilder is more of a fraud. Price while having a pathetic jaw is a better pure boxer and has more power than Wilder.

Also lolling hard at the fact you keep reinforcing to yourself "I'm smart", "I know boxing" because no one else would ever tell you that. You say Amir Khan has power, but Danny Garcia doesn't and now Garcia is a Mexican? I'm trying but I really can't take you seriously after that

kyleTX
03-15-2014, 08:41 PM
BUMP Another brutal 1st round KO tonight he just keeps murking folks. Haven't seen opponents get put to sleep in this nasty manner since Tyson

31-0

YesWayNoWeigh
03-15-2014, 09:01 PM
http://cdn.fansided.com/gif/Deontay_Wilder_vs._Malik_Scott.gif

Kane_89
03-15-2014, 09:04 PM
lmao, Wilder is one big ass corn fed country boy.

31 fights never past 4 rounds, da fuk

firstandgoal
03-15-2014, 10:24 PM
Dude has some crazy power look at his wing span and that back slabs of muscle on his back on a 6 foot 7 frame.

That left hook took the equilibrium off of Malik Scott he lost his balance and couldn't get up. When you get hit in that area near the ear you lose your balance.

Dude can knock you out with grazing shots. He is supposed to fight Vitali Klitschko next for the WBC title, he just won the eliminator.

I hope he wins this dude can bring back the heavyweight division in America and boxing. He reminds me of Lebron james for some reason.

SighGR
03-15-2014, 10:29 PM
31 fights and has yet to fight anyone. Talk about cherrypicking

firstandgoal
03-15-2014, 11:55 PM
31 fights and has yet to fight anyone. Talk about cherrypicking

Well he is next in line for Vitali Klitschko lets see if they accept it. He sparred Wladimir Klitschko and held his own.

Kadafi25
03-16-2014, 02:27 AM
Deontay Wilder is a pub brawler. Lmao at anyone thinking he can ever even come close to winning a world title. There is a video of David Haye tearing him to pieces in sparring. Wilder has no technical skills whatsoever and any heavyweight with decent footwork would wipe the floor with him.

Both Dereck Chisora and Tyson Fury would put him away early and he'd be like bambi all over the ring. I'd even favour Kevin Johnson and Tony Thompson over Wilder.

You brahs mad that our boy Anthony Joshua is the future?

firstandgoal
03-16-2014, 03:27 AM
Deontay Wilder is a pub brawler. Lmao at anyone thinking he can ever even come close to winning a world title. There is a video of David Haye tearing him to pieces in sparring. Wilder has no technical skills whatsoever and any heavyweight with decent footwork would wipe the floor with him.

Both Dereck Chisora and Tyson Fury would put him away early and he'd be like bambi all over the ring. I'd even favour Kevin Johnson and Tony Thompson over Wilder.

You brahs mad that our boy Anthony Joshua is the future?

David Haye is a gym fighter though, he looks amazing in sparring, but when it comes to the fight he freezes up when the guy is top notch, like he did against Wlad he got gun shy.

Tyson Fury lol that dude got knocked on his ass by a small former cruiserweight who was 205 pounds soaking wet in Cunningham. Wilder can crack he is 6 foot 7 as well.

Rb7pR_-7W3w

I do agree he hasn't been tested, but he should be fighting a tougher guy next fight hopefully.

mustang
03-16-2014, 07:34 AM
Wilder fan boys can talk all they want, but 31 fights in and all he has fought are scrubs. He seriously needs to start fighting legit fighters he is wasting away precious time that could lead up to superstar status.

Thee3ternal
03-16-2014, 09:40 AM
Can crusher.

roko79
03-16-2014, 11:27 AM
looks good but the competition at the heavyweight division is embarrassing.

Wish it would make a comeback

SighGR
03-16-2014, 01:05 PM
Well he is next in line for Vitali Klitschko lets see if they accept it. He sparred Wladimir Klitschko and held his own.
Vitali is retired, and is dealing with Ukraine. I doubt he ever fights again

StevenBarino
01-17-2015, 09:43 PM
yup

Lunatic
01-17-2015, 09:46 PM
Anyone that thinks he's the next superstar is retarded.

StevenBarino
01-17-2015, 09:58 PM
Anyone that thinks he's the next superstar is retarded.

haters gonna hate.

ThinkAgain
01-17-2015, 10:46 PM
lol isnt this the guy that fought that mentally challenged troll? what a scumbag

QSZXW2LEso4

kyleTX
09-26-2018, 09:03 PM
5 years after I made the thread and Wilder is 40-0

Great predictions calling him a bum/pub brawler fellas!

MBisonSon
09-26-2018, 10:10 PM
To my knowledge he still hasn't fought anybody.

kyleTX
09-26-2018, 10:41 PM
To my knowledge he still hasn't fought anybody.

He beat Luis Ortiz who was undefeated and considered top 3 or so. Defended his belt 7x now.

Most people can't name 3 current heavyweights, this isn't the 80's/90's. He's fighting Fury in December. There's nobody left to fight except Anthony Joshua. That fight might actually make HW boxing exciting again if/when it happens

MBisonSon
09-26-2018, 10:43 PM
If he beats Fury then I'll be a believer.

th3h4t3ful1
09-26-2018, 10:53 PM
I love how American phaggots will wear a irish flag, for some dumb kunt, but will go against a actual American... I cheered for Mayweather, I will cheer for Wilder, cause we are BETTER then you!

rainieravesouth
09-27-2018, 05:21 AM
luis ortiz is his only decent opponent.

Arreola? Tony Thompson? LOL.

I'm just glad there are 3 big name heavyweights that can fight each other that can put the HW division back on the map.

it just sucks that the WBC champ can barely fill casinos in his hometown.

YesWayNoWeigh
09-27-2018, 05:48 AM
luis ortiz is his only decent opponent.

Arreola? Tony Thompson? LOL.

I'm just glad there are 3 big name heavyweights that can fight each other that can put the HW division back on the map.

it just sucks that the WBC champ can barely fill casinos in his hometown.hes had a few fights with 10k tickets sold. Fury fight is in staples center