PDA

View Full Version : NFL Redzone

joe17little
08-09-2013, 10:53 PM
What's the cheapest way to get NFL Redzone for this upcoming season?

I have a few sites that link it, but it's a hassle with ads and switching back and forth between streams due to lag. Willing to work out a deal with someone if you could provide me with a better way to watch it. Would paypal a few bucks for a login or something

Heeeelp

Leatherneck1833
08-10-2013, 09:33 AM
What service do you have? I had DirectTv for the longest time but last year they wanted to up the price on the package I had so I ended up ditching them. I ended up getting Comcast and they were offering Redzone for 10.00 a month, I started researching online and found a link to a 4.99 price a month. I was skeptical at first so I called Comcast and they verified that it was legit, but it was only offered if I paid online. I went ahead and did it, and it was pretty damn awesome. I'm usually clicking between channels all day long, but with Redzone I didn't have too. I'm thinking of getting it again this year and purchasing NFL Sunday ticket on the PS3.

If you can afford 4.99 I would certainly go that route. Good luck.

BEASTMODE420
08-10-2013, 09:44 AM
Lol direct tv said same **** to us, I called and said I'm moving to Comcast and they said oh nvm we'll just keep your rate the same.

Year before they were offering some great deal if you signed up for direct tv they'd give you redzone free. So I called and said how I'd been a loyal customer for years and thought it was unfair that I had to pay and they didn't. They knocked 100 off my bill that year lol

Leatherneck1833
08-10-2013, 09:51 AM
Lol direct tv said same **** to us, I called and said I'm moving to Comcast and they said oh nvm we'll just keep your rate the same.

Year before they were offering some great deal if you signed up for direct tv they'd give you redzone free. So I called and said how I'd been a loyal customer for years and thought it was unfair that I had to pay and they didn't. They knocked 100 off my bill that year lol

They had given me free NFL Sunday Ticket for around three years because I would do the same thing, last year they were actually upping the channel package that we had. We had gotten a real good deal awhile back and the customer service rep told us that we would be able to keep that price should any future increases happened. I had DirecTv for about seven years before this happened.

All in all, I like Comcast, I don't really watch much tv other than sports, so its worked out so far.

grimlock33
08-10-2013, 09:56 AM
if u buy the special edition of madden it has a code to access the directv sunday ticket through an interwebs stream

idz21
08-10-2013, 10:18 AM
Sunday ticket streaming is hit or miss. It ranges from amazing to unwatchable. Hope you don't want to watch 1pm games cuz you won't be.

UGK4lyfe
08-10-2013, 10:41 AM
Firstrowsports -> roku -> free

grimlock33
08-12-2013, 04:13 PM
netherlands has free streaming NFL Game Pass this year...set up Netherlands VPN...sign up at gamepass.nfl. com...profit

shabs100
09-15-2013, 11:29 AM
Personally I use: kingmedia.tv

720p HD bufferless stream