PDA

View Full Version : Holy **** Adrien Broner calling out Matthyse, Maidana, Garcia...

jamesggg
08-09-2013, 09:21 PM
called them out live on showtime before the deontey wilder fight. I don't know if Broner is yapping or if he's that confident in himself

HumptyBrah
08-09-2013, 09:26 PM
idk who any of these people are but I feel like this thread sucks

jamesggg
08-09-2013, 09:28 PM
idk who any of these people are but I feel like this thread sucks
it means mini floyd gonna get beat

TTexasTT
08-09-2013, 09:28 PM
Broner is a complete phaggot. I hope he loses both arms in a car wreck.

ItWasThePlan
08-09-2013, 09:31 PM
hes jelly of all ur reps

YesWayNoWeigh
08-09-2013, 09:37 PM
he called them out a while back, pretty sure him vs maidana is practically a done deal. hell destroy maidana dunno bout mattysse tho

TBProdigy
08-09-2013, 09:41 PM
called them out live on showtime before the deontey wilder fight. I don't know if Broner is yapping or if he's that confident in himself

Wilder hasn't fought yet though has he? I want to see the bronze bomber get exposed lulz

Anyway Broner is typically the bigger fighter in most of his fights and generally that comes with the power advantage, however against Mattyhsee and Garcia that won't be the case, he has some talent but his chin has never been tested by a real power puncher and he really struggled to beat a very deteriorated Malinaggi. Both Mattyhsee and Garcia are better pure boxers than Malinaggi, add in the power factor and he will have a massive uphill struggle against either.

dannyg2127
08-09-2013, 09:44 PM
He called out Maidana... but he did that a while back too. They have been going at it for a couple weeks. Could be a good fight. Likely Maidana will get blasted, he had a hard time with Alexander. Not that Broner is that much better than Alexander but he hits harder.

He said he wants Matthyse if he gets past Garcia. Which would be awesome.

Didn't call out Garcia though

jamesggg
08-09-2013, 09:44 PM
Wilder hasn't fought yet though has he? I want to see the bronze bomber get exposed lulz

Anyway Broner is typically the bigger fighter in most of his fights and generally that comes with the power advantage, however against Mattyhsee and Garcia that won't be the case, he has some talent but his chin has never been tested by a real power puncher and he really struggled to beat a very deteriorated Malinaggi. Both Mattyhsee and Garcia are better pure boxers than Malinaggi, add in the power factor and he will have a massive uphill struggle against either.

he just caused someone to go in a seizure seconds ago...

FistInYourFace
08-09-2013, 09:54 PM

This. I hope somebody knocks his ass out, sooner or later.

SpiderSense
08-10-2013, 01:20 AM
and he really struggled to beat a very deteriorated Malinaggi

Struggled how?

He was basically in control the whole fight.

Not to say he shut the guy out, but I don't remember ever thinking Malinaggi was in control.

Anyways Broner is ****ing IRRITATING.

Mayweather is IMO not a great speaker, an OK speaker I guess and Broner is like the dumber version of him.

Hardcore_D00d
08-10-2013, 01:28 AM
Broner makes floyd look like the nicest gentleman