PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain why Riley Cooper is seriously a bigger deal than Roddy White?

HumptyBrah
08-08-2013, 05:48 PM
Riley Cooper said he would "fight every n----r" at a Kenny Chesney concert.

Roddy White tweeted that the jurors who acquitted George Zimmerman should kill themselves.

Why, honestly, is Cooper treated like such a horrible person but nobody cares about White?

IsLifeRealLife
08-08-2013, 05:57 PM
Because Riley is white and Roddy is black

/thread

Vhagar
08-08-2013, 06:07 PM
Because Riley is white and Roddy is black

/thread

This

black people can't be racist op. Didn't you know?

HumptyBrah
08-08-2013, 06:09 PM
This

I'm not accusing White of racism.

YesWayNoWeigh
08-08-2013, 06:10 PM
because you touch yourself at night

niknguyen
08-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Can't say I'm surprised. A lot of athletes had some dumb tweets after that verdict was read.

TTexasTT
08-08-2013, 06:15 PM
White athletes are held to a higher standard. Righfully so.

DrSlam
08-08-2013, 06:16 PM
Explain what does one have to do with the other OP?

And how many R. Cooper threads are you going to start. People like you cry because its a bigger issue than what it needed to be but then proceed to make it a bigger issue than what it needed to be. Let it die, no one cares anymore. Not even the eagles

Vhagar

His ancestors might have been slaves.

It wouldn't be right to hold him accountable for something after such an injustice might have befallen his ancestors.

SRSmiscerIZsrs
White athletes are held to a higher standard. Righfully so.

Is it because they are all more intelligent?

Is my question racist?

SRSmiscerIZsrs
08-08-2013, 06:17 PM

It wouldn't be right to hold him accountable for something after such an injustice might have befallen his ancestors.

this ***** gets it.

repped

TTexasTT
08-08-2013, 06:17 PM
Is it because they are all more intelligent?

Is my question racist?

yes and yes

That being said, Ill fight every ****** in this thread.

HumptyBrah
08-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Explain what does one have to do with the other OP?
Wide receivers mouthing off.

And how many R. Cooper threads are you going to start. People like you cry because its a bigger issue than what it needed to be but then proceed to make it a bigger issue than what it needed to be. Let it die, no one cares anymore. Not even the eagles
You're right. I'll go start some Kobe vs Lebron threads.

CobyWan
08-08-2013, 06:20 PM
I hope they find Aaron Hernandez's murder weapon soon so people will stop caring about this. Or something officially happens to Johnny Football.

This

Someone has an agenda.

Vhagar
08-08-2013, 06:20 PM
this ***** gets it.

repped

My body is ready to receive you

HumptyBrah
08-08-2013, 06:22 PM
I hope they find Aaron Hernandez's murder weapon soon so people will stop caring about this. Or something officially happens to Johnny Football.

Someone has an agenda.
I don't mean this to be a Riley Cooper thread. It's not about the incident. It's a deeper thread than that.

Cinderblock
08-08-2013, 06:25 PM
So do you just sit home all day making Riley Cooper threads? Do you want to have sex with him?

Phil9
08-08-2013, 06:27 PM

That's not gonna happen until Alabama, brah. :D

HumptyBrah
08-08-2013, 06:28 PM
So do you just sit home all day making Riley Cooper threads? Do you want to have sex with him?
Doesn't like Riley Cooper threads

Posts in them, bumping them and keeping them alive

EastCoastNiner
08-08-2013, 06:47 PM
If you don't like the thread, then don't post in it. It's a legitimate question about why one person saying they'll fight everyone of a certain race at a concert is apparently worse than a higher profile NFL player telling jurors of a major trial to kill themselves.

I'd say telling someone who did their job to kill themselves is far worse than using a word whose meaning is not as powerful as it used to be. People "need" to be offended by everything nowadays.

Pathetic.

BEASTMODE420
08-08-2013, 06:50 PM
White>a white

YoungEx20
08-08-2013, 06:52 PM
What Roddy said was harsh, over the top and inexcusable. It was however not racist or bigoted in any way. Also not sure how much of a mitigator this is, but Roddy White said this about people he had never had any sort of interaction with. Riley Cooper was threatening a specific individual right in front of him. Again, it doesn't lessen what Roddy White did wrong, but to say that Roddy White's conduct lessens Riley Cooper's in any way is preposterous as well.

YesWayNoWeigh
08-08-2013, 06:52 PM
yes and yes

That being said, Ill fight every ****** in this thread.reported

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1233783/creepypc.gif

EastCoastNiner
08-08-2013, 06:54 PM
What Roddy said was harsh, over the top and inexcusable. It was however not racist or bigoted in any way. Also not sure how much of a mitigator this is, but Roddy White said this about people he had never had any sort of interaction with. Riley Cooper was talking about a specific individual and made a direct threat to a known target. Again, it doesn't lessen what Roddy White did wrong, but to say that Roddy White's conduct lessens Riley Cooper's in any way is preposterous as well.

No one is saying White's conduct "lessens" Cooper's in any way.

However, you have to be a complete retard to think saying a word is worse than actually telling someone to take their own life when all they were doing is what the law tells them to do.

Telling someone to kill themselves is far worse than using a word that doesn't have the same power as it did years ago.

YoungEx20
08-08-2013, 06:57 PM
The "What the law tells them to do" part is debatable, but we'll leave that for a different thread. The word still has the same power as it did years ago, and I think you're oblivious to the facts of real life if you think otherwise, but I'll leave that debate for a different thread too. It does make your whole last sentence illogical though. In addition, saying what I have to be in order to think a certain way doesn't exactly help the integrity of your argument in any way as it is both immature and illogical.

drvillain
08-08-2013, 06:58 PM

However, you have to be a complete retard to think saying a word is worse than actually telling someone to take their own life when all they were doing is what the law tells them to do.

Telling someone to kill themselves is far worse than using a word that doesn't have the same power as it did years ago.

I'll use misc logic on this 1.

All Roddy did was say some words.
All Cooper did was say some words. LOL! Stick and stones

YesWayNoWeigh
08-08-2013, 06:59 PM

Telling someone to kill themselves is far worse than using a word that doesn't have the same power as it did years ago.since when do racial slurs 'lose power' lol wtf

CobyWan
I'd say telling someone who did their job to kill themselves is far worse than using a word whose meaning is not as powerful as it used to be.

Keep telling yourself that until you walk in another man's shoes. You can downplay how powerful that word is but I guarantee you wouldn't say that to a black person's face. There are still people alive that lived through the civil rights era and Jim Crow era. And many many more that were raised by those that did.

The juror's probably never even got word of what White said on twitter because social media exploded after the verdict. It was a drop in the bucket of hate they all received. While the other instance was directed in an intimate way face to face.

And I already know the rap argument is coming... And black people call each other that word all the time, so we can't we. Double standard etc.

YoungEx20
since when do racial slurs 'lose power' lol wtf
This

EastCoastNiner
08-08-2013, 07:00 PM
The "What the law tells them to do" part is debatable, but we'll leave that for a different thread. The word still has the same power as it did years ago, and I think you're oblivious to the facts of real life if you think otherwise, but I'll leave that debate for a different thread too. It does make your whole last sentence illogical though. In addition, saying what I have to be in order to think a certain way doesn't exactly help the integrity of your argument in any way as it is both immature and illogical.

Oh, so calling someone a racist name is worse than telling someone to take their own life, especially when those people had legitimate fears of being attacked?

drvillain
08-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Oh, so calling someone a racist name is worse than telling someone to take their own life, especially when those people had legitimate fears of being attacked?

As if the Jury's personal info & face is made known to the public, unless they choose to do so themselves.

Postmort3m
08-08-2013, 07:02 PM
With all the thugs and criminals in the league, I can't believe the uproar over someone saying a bad word.

http://www.businessinsider.com/nfl-players-arrested-2013-7

EastCoastNiner
08-08-2013, 07:03 PM
Keep telling yourself that until you walk in another man's shoes. You can downplay how powerful that word is but I guarantee you wouldn't say that to a black person's face. There are still people alive that lived through the civil rights era and Jim Crow era. And many many more that were raised by those that did.

The juror's probably never even got word of what White said on twitter because social media exploded after the verdict. It was a drop in the bucket of hate they all received. While the other instance was directed in an intimate way face to face.

Oh, right, but the word is used in song after song after song.

Oh, right, but the word is used by many people every single day, no matter how you want to justify the pronunciation of the word somehow having a "different meaning".

If this were said in the 1800's, it would have a much worse meaning when racial tensions were extremely high. However, people overreact when it's said in today's society, especially when one race is using it far more everyday than other races.

YoungEx20
08-08-2013, 07:04 PM
Okay quick question. How many of those jurors do you think actually know what Roddy White said about them?

You know the answer to this question as much as I do, which is to say you don't.

How many people actually know that Riley Cooper physically threatened them and used a racial slur against them?

At least one, and this fact is beyond any reasonable doubt.

YoungEx20
08-08-2013, 07:07 PM

Oh, right, but the word is used by many people every single day, no matter how you want to justify the pronunciation of the word somehow having a "different meaning".
It's all about CONTEXT and vernacular. In context it is relatively easy to determine if the word was used in hate or ignorance, or if it was used as a greeting amongst friends.

CobyWan
08-08-2013, 07:08 PM

If this were said in the 1800's, it would have a much worse meaning when racial tensions were extremely high. However, people overreact when it's said in today's society, especially when one race is using it far more everyday than other races.

And I already know the rap argument is coming... And black people call each other that word all the time, so we can't we. Double standard etc.

Damn I edited my original post too soon. I knew it was coming. Do people that make this argument not understand the nuances of "intent".

A group of girl friends can call each other bitches and laugh about it. ex: "Oh my god Becky you are such a bitch. lolololol". Now get in a disagreement with a woman coworker and call her a bitch to her face out of anger and tell me that's the same thing and is acceptable because she uses that word with her friends.

YesWayNoWeigh
08-08-2013, 07:08 PM

If this were said in the 1800's, it would have a much worse meaning when racial tensions were extremely high. However, people overreact when it's said in today's society, especially when one race is using it far more everyday than other races.you can argue the logic of -A being used in everday life (in b4 user title) but bottom line is it really isnt the same. especially how you use it

YoungEx20
08-08-2013, 07:10 PM
Damn I edited my original post too soon. I knew it was coming. Do people that make this argument not understand the nuances of "intent".
Again, vernacular. You're ignoring that part completely. And it's about context, which I guess in a way goes to intent but I think context is a better consideration since intent can be so subjective.

CobyWan
08-08-2013, 07:18 PM
If this were said in the 1800's, it would have a much worse meaning when racial tensions were extremely high.

As if racial tensions stopped being extremely high after the 1800's. Your high school history teacher has failed you.

I'll give you a hint Martin Luther King is not just a boulevard. And Rosa Parks is not just an Outkast song.

BEASTMODE420
08-08-2013, 07:24 PM
since when do racial slurs 'lose power' lol wtf

Since Dave Chappelle did a skit called "the *****r family" to prove it was only a word, and it only hurts if blacks let it hurt them.

Btw just got front row tix to see him wt flight of the Conchords in September, hhhnnngggg

EastCoastNiner
08-08-2013, 08:08 PM
As if racial tensions stopped being extremely high after the 1800's. Your high school history teacher has failed you.

I'll give you a hint Martin Luther King is not just a boulevard. And Rosa Parks is not just an Outkast song.

Oh, right, I totally said racial tensions stopped after the 1800's.

Are you retarded?

As I said, racial tensions today are not the same as they were in the 1800's, or the 1950's-1960's if that makes you feel a little better you hobbit. People can continue to justify certain people using certain variations of a word, but it's hypocritical.

WestAfrica
08-08-2013, 08:08 PM
Notsureifsrs

So if you get a bad grade in class and you tell your friend "I ****ing hate him, I hope he crashes and dies." Does that mean you want him to crash and die? Or is it just a figure of speech...

Psyren
08-08-2013, 08:14 PM
we getting our paid dues for dat slavery

brb affirmative action
brb we never racist
brb smashing ur wimmenz
brb every mixed celebrity/athlete we claim (even Russ Wilson)

TTexasTT
08-08-2013, 08:49 PM
we getting our paid dues for dat slavery

brb affirmative action
brb we never racist
brb smashing ur wimmenz
brb every mixed celebrity/athlete we claim (even Russ Wilson)

The fat whites chicks are the reparations.
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Youre-Welcome-Obama-Reaction-Gif.gif

PureCardio
08-08-2013, 09:11 PM
OP is showing the lack of ability to recognize context on a number of levels. You've already been shown how context differs when chicks call each other bitches, as opposed to a guy calling a female coworker a bitch. You also must not realize how the Cooper incident is a lot different in the context of sports. Roddy doesn't play with any of the jurors on the Zimmerman trial, but Riley Cooper plays with about 30 other "fuking ******s." That's why it's a much bigger deal in the context of sports.

HumptyBrah
08-08-2013, 09:25 PM
OP is showing the lack of ability to recognize context on a number of levels. You've already been shown how context differs when chicks call each other bitches, as opposed to a guy calling a female coworker a bitch. You also must not realize how the Cooper incident is a lot different in the context of sports. Roddy doesn't play with any of the jurors on the Zimmerman trial, but Riley Cooper plays with about 30 other "fuking ******s." That's why it's a much bigger deal in the context of sports.
He never said "fuking." The fact you added that in there shows your bias.

drvillain
08-08-2013, 09:27 PM
He never said "fuking." The fact you added that in there shows your bias.

lol that still hardly discredits his argument. You're grasping at straws.

J2BDifferent
08-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Op on that racial trolling spree. Monopoly promo at McDonald's must have ended

HumptyBrah
08-08-2013, 09:31 PM
lol that still hardly discredits his argument. You're grasping at straws.
No, I'm not. In his mind, Cooper called them "fuking n-----s." That means that, in his mind, he wants to vilify Riley Cooper as a person and wants us all to do the same. He didn't really say much of anything in his argument if you read it a few times, but all of his arguments are tainted with bias imo.

Beliedat
08-08-2013, 09:31 PM

It carries a completely different meaning based on pronunciation and context, you must be a completely ignorant halfwit to presume otherwise.
End. Of. Story.

TTexasTT
08-08-2013, 09:34 PM
It carries a completely different meaning based on pronunciation and context, you must be a completely ignorant halfwit to presume otherwise.
End. Of. Story.Or you might be a completely ignorant halfwit to use the word in any pronunciation or context.

HumptyBrah
08-08-2013, 09:38 PM
Op on that racial trolling spree. Monopoly promo at McDonald's must have ended
You seem really rustled by my threads. Did a black guy pull you out of a burning building when you were a kid or something?

evansanity
08-08-2013, 09:40 PM
I agree with the fact that the word carries less of a sting than it did 50+ years ago. In all honesty most young Black Americans really need to let the N-word go.

lol at 20 year old blacks thinking they are "victims" because of their race...Or that the N-word is any worse now-a-days than calling an Irish American a "Mick"...It's nothing more than a slightly offensive words, the bigger deal you make out of it, the more weight the word carries. It doesn't carry the same weight it did when Americans thought blacks were inferior... (no racist lol)

Take note that I'm not sticking up for Riley, I think how he handled it was fair. He just seems like an ignorant person. I think Rody should receive a similar "punishment" for saying what he did on twitter. Suicide is no joke.

lol I wonder what would've happened if Riley said "ill fight every phaggot". Do you think he would receive more of a punishment because gay rights are a hot topic civil rights issue? Or would he receive the same amount of punishment?

evansanity
08-08-2013, 09:42 PM
Or you might be a completely ignorant halfwit to use the word in any pronunciation or context.

I think he was talking about saying something like "ni99a", like with an "uh" sounding ending rather than an "er". From what I understand it's slang for "friend" or can be used I the same context as "dude" and is not considered a racial slur.

TTexasTT
08-08-2013, 09:57 PM
I think he was talking about saying something like "ni99a", like with an "uh" sounding ending rather than an "er". From what I understand it's slang for "friend" or can be used I the same context as "dude" and is not considered a racial slur.
my bad, *****

MurkinSeason
08-08-2013, 10:43 PM
Cause apparently all white people are the same people from those boats

EastCoastNiner
08-08-2013, 10:51 PM
End. Of. Story.

Ah, the typical denial and justification of when it's "alright" to use the word. Just changing the pronunciation and spelling of the word doesn't magically change the word whether certain people want to claim it does based on "how they use the word".

I guess Riley Cooper meant to say "I will fight every ****UH here", right? You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Dealwithit.jpg

sdballer5588
08-08-2013, 10:55 PM
White apologists are worse than ignorant minorities.

Srs.

drvillain
08-08-2013, 10:58 PM
White apologists are worse than ignorant minorities.

Srs.

And who is that directed towards?

Beliedat
08-08-2013, 11:31 PM
Ah, the typical denial and justification of when it's "alright" to use the word. Just changing the pronunciation and spelling of the word doesn't magically change the word whether certain people want to claim it does based on "how they use the word".

I guess Riley Cooper meant to say "I will fight every ****UH here", right? You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Dealwithit.jpg
You can't be serious.
Ni99a and ni99er are completely different words. Have you ever met an actual living black human?

EastCoastNiner
08-08-2013, 11:43 PM
You can't be serious.
Ni99a and ni99er are completely different words. Have you ever met an actual living black human?

Oh, so when it's convenient to do so, you can just change pronunciation of a word and claim it has a different meaning. Yes, I know that happens as I've worked with many people who use the word as one of five words in their vocabulary. However, it's completely hypocritical to bitch when someone says the one ending with "er" versus the one ending with "uh" or "a".

You can't just change words to magically make them have a different meaning because you want to do so. You can't be serious thinking just because people want to use a word in a different manner makes it any better. Just because it's become "accepted" by certain people doesn't change anything. This is hypocrisy and denial at its absolute finest.

Granted, this example is not a pronunciation different, but rather a spelling difference, but the point remains. If I were to call someone a phaggot, do you think they're going to assume I'm calling them a "loser" (something along those lines) or will they think I'm being homophobic? I guess I just have to tell them that I meant to say it with a "Ph" instead of an "f".

No one is saying what Cooper said is fine, but it's stupid when people try and justify using "nigguh" as it's used every day. You don't just magically get to change the meaning of a word and have it become somewhat socially acceptable.

Zylantypic
08-08-2013, 11:49 PM
If anybody in this thread wants to see what the OPs real agenda is, check out all of his posts in the thread I'll post below. Race baiter of peace.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152943931&page=1

Beliedat
08-08-2013, 11:57 PM
Oh, so when it's convenient to do so, you can just change pronunciation of a word and claim it has a different meaning. Yes, I know that happens as I've worked with many people who use the word as one of five words in their vocabulary. However, it's completely hypocritical to bitch when someone says the one ending with "er" versus the one ending with "uh" or "a".

You can't just change words to magically make them have a different meaning because you want to do so. You can't be serious thinking just because people want to use a word in a different manner makes it any better. Just because it's become "accepted" by certain people doesn't change anything. This is hypocrisy and denial at its absolute finest.

Granted, this example is not a pronunciation different, but rather a spelling difference, but the point remains. If I were to call someone a phaggot, do you think they're going to assume I'm calling them a "loser" (something along those lines) or will they think I'm being homophobic? I guess I just have to tell them that I meant to say it with a "Ph" instead of an "f".

No one is saying what Cooper said is fine, but it's stupid when people try and justify using "nigguh" as it's used every day. You don't just magically get to change the meaning of a word and have it become somewhat socially acceptable.
It's hardly about what's convenient.
They are two separate words with seperate meanings. Those who use either know full well what their meanings are.
Fin.
Period.
/thread

ShweezyBTFO
08-09-2013, 01:44 AM
because roddy white didn't use any slurs? And in that scenario "kill" is a euphemism for "fukk", you mad fatass OP?

HumptyBrah
08-09-2013, 02:24 AM
because roddy white didn't use any slurs? And in that scenario "kill" is a euphemism for "fukk", you mad fatass OP?
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4136190720/h644198D3/

Rufflez
08-09-2013, 02:26 AM
Lol

PervedOut
08-09-2013, 05:25 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tYtEp1whZmc/UQ1nbAElXvI/AAAAAAAAB2s/CP8kIqHOFEc/s200/can-we-all-just-get-along.jpg

BigTrojan
08-09-2013, 06:51 AM
They are two separate words with seperate meanings. Those who use either know full well what their meanings are.
Fin.
Period.
/thread

I will let you have that they may be 2 different "words" but there are still a few issues with the scenario. If it had been a different scenario (AKA not a hostile scenario) and Cooper had said "Hey nikka" on video, would he still have caught heat despite using the non-abrasive form of the word? I think so, much more than any of his black counterparts would have.

In a similar hostile scenario, had it been a black NFL player who said they would fight every ****** there, would he have caught the same amount of heat, had to leave camp for counseling, etc? HIGHLY doubtful.

I understand double standards, but not for an ignorant situation like this. And for the "bitch" reference, yes, it's offensive in certain contexts when you yell it at a woman, but it's not like one race or gender is banned from using it.

sdballer5588
08-09-2013, 11:15 AM
And who is that directed towards?

Google white guilt. Educate yourself. White apologists is the backwards version of what I meant to say.

Basically every white guy ITT with no logic at all, siding with non whites because they basically feel bad.

Self hating white guys.

airdog93
08-09-2013, 11:18 AM
Fin.
Period.
/thread

this is why its retarded to get offended over a word in the first place. BRB slight change in pronunciation and the word goes from saying 'friend' to 'mortal enemy'

Beliedat
08-09-2013, 11:24 AM
I will let you have that they may be 2 different "words" but there are still a few issues with the scenario. If it had been a different scenario (AKA not a hostile scenario) and Cooper had said "Hey nikka" on video, would he still have caught heat despite using the non-abrasive form of the word? I think so, much more than any of his black counterparts would have.

In a similar hostile scenario, had it been a black NFL player who said they would fight every ****** there, would he have caught the same amount of heat, had to leave camp for counseling, etc? HIGHLY doubtful.

I understand double standards, but not for an ignorant situation like this. And for the "bitch" reference, yes, it's offensive in certain contexts when you yell it at a woman, but it's not like one race or gender is banned from using it.
The word only belongs to white people when they use it in a hateful way, like cooper.
Like joe rogan says, white folks can borrow it as long as there are no black people around.

sdballer5588
08-09-2013, 12:01 PM
The word only belongs to white people when they use it in a hateful way, like cooper.
Like joe rogan says, white folks can borrow it as long as there are no black people around.

Anyone listening to Joe Rogan as if that is the medium of common sense should be euthanized.

BEASTMODE420
08-09-2013, 12:03 PM
Since Dave Chappelle did a skit called "the *****r family" to prove it was only a word, and it only hurts if blacks let it hurt them.

Btw just got front row tix to see him wt flight of the Conchords in September, hhhnnngggg

-I7JJChM6IQ

TheRejuvenated
08-09-2013, 12:03 PM
pretty screwed up that roddy white said that, wtf i hadn't even heard of that, OP's right wow.

and yeah it pretty much is cuz white's black and cooper's white

feminists can be anti-male all they want, and minorities can be anti-white all they want and nobody cares, but the second either of those are flipped, the media salivates

Beliedat
08-09-2013, 12:20 PM
Anyone listening to Joe Rogan as if that is the medium of common sense should be euthanized.

Oh look, a poorly composed 'Im smarter than you post'. Shocking, considering the source.
"As if that is the medium of common sense."
Strong education. Rogan is a dipschit, but he's right.

sdballer5588
08-09-2013, 12:22 PM
Oh look, a poorly composed 'Im smarter than you post'. Shocking, considering the source.
"As if that is the medium of common sense."
Strong education. Rogan is a dipschit, but he's right.

What is way more ironic is the post you just made, TALKING ABOUT JOE ROGAN.

Are you fking kidding me? Is there even a better example of a human being who is retarded and thinks he is a genius? I highly doubt it.

The only people more annoying than Joe Rogan are his unbearable fans.

Take a post off big guy, you're already going to get your butthole torn open all football season as it is. Spare yourself on a topic you clearly have zero knowledge on.

Beliedat
08-09-2013, 12:35 PM
What is way more ironic is the post you just made, TALKING ABOUT JOE ROGAN.

Are you fking kidding me? Is there even a better example of a human being who is retarded and thinks he is a genius? I highly doubt it.

The only people more annoying than Joe Rogan are his unbearable fans.

Take a post off big guy, you're already going to get your butthole torn open all football season as it is. Spare yourself on a topic you clearly have zero knowledge on.

lol'd hard. I'm not a Rogan fan at all, but he's right. White people love to say ***** when black folks aren't around. Quoting someone is not an endorsement, nor is talking about them, just as you are doing. Debate is not your strong suit, is it?
As for your closing statement, I'm unsure whether you're referencing my knowledge of football or race relations. I accredit my confusion to the fact that you have, at best, a tenuous grasp on the written word. I can tell you aren't very proficient in regard to the use of subjects and predicates.

http://www.writingcentre.uottawa.ca/hypergrammar/subjpred.html

sdballer5588
08-09-2013, 12:37 PM
lol'd hard. I'm not a Rogan fan at all, but he's right. White people love to say ***** when black folks aren't around. Quoting someone is not an endorsement, nor is talking about them, just as you are doing. Debate is not your strong suit, is it?
As for your closing statement, I'm unsure whether you're referencing my knowledge of football or race relations. I accredit my confusion to the fact that you have, at best, a tenuous grasp on the written word.

l]

This week on trying WAY too hard to sound smart, Beliedat!

Lol @ white guys EVER saying that. FFS I'm called sdwigger on here and I have literally never uttered that word.

krogtaar
08-09-2013, 12:38 PM
Reily Cooper is only in the NFL in the first place because of affirmative action. Teams feel like they need to get a token white receiver who has no skills and is a "gym rat", "smart player", etc so the white fans feel good about themselves

BEASTMODE420
08-09-2013, 12:41 PM

Lol @ white guys EVER saying that. FFS I'm called sdwigger on here and I have literally never uttered that word.

I've said ****** more times the past month than I have all year. I think I've said it 5 times already today. Dam nigars fuk 6

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i372/bainer732/x14072102_zpsfef95e02.jpg

BEASTMODE420
08-09-2013, 12:43 PM
Reily Cooper is only in the NFL in the first place because of affirmative action. Teams feel like they need to get a token white receiver who has no skills and is a "gym rat", "smart player", etc so the white fans feel good about themselves

You are so racist

Beliedat
08-09-2013, 12:43 PM

I've always been a brilliant writer, I read a lot when I was younger. Thanks tho bro, it's not difficult. College helps, but is hardly required. There are simple rules that, when ignored, make poorly composed sentences stick out like sore thumbs. Especially so when the author is trying to tell someone else how stupid they are, like you often do.

Cant wait for the season, who's catching passes in NE?

sdballer5588
08-09-2013, 12:45 PM
I've said ****** more times the past month than I have all year. I think I've said it 5 times already today. Dam nigars fuk 6

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i372/bainer732/x14072102_zpsfef95e02.jpg

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/I-dont-believe-you.gif

sdballer5588
08-09-2013, 12:45 PM
I've always been a brilliant writer, I read a lot when I was younger. Thanks tho bro, it's not difficult. College helps, but is hardly required. There are simple rules that, when ignored, make poorly composed sentences stick out like sore thumbs. Especially so when the author is trying to tell someone else how stupid they are, like you often do.

Cant wait for the season, who's catching passes in NE?

Won't matter as long as we have Brady.

Meanwhile.... think you'll win a postseason game this season?

Beliedat
08-09-2013, 12:50 PM
Won't matter as long as we have Brady.

Meanwhile.... think you'll win a postseason game this season?

If Fox finds his nuts in late game situations, and secondary doesn't implode at the same time, I'd say it's likely.
Manning has a lot to prove given that he bolstered his reputation as a choker last year. Hopefully they put teams, namely your squad, away early and don't allow what happened last year to be a possibility.

I3elowAverage
08-09-2013, 12:53 PM
Because apparently being drunk and saying dumb chit is worse than telling human's to end their lives.

drvillain
08-09-2013, 12:55 PM
Google white guilt. Educate yourself. White apologists is the backwards version of what I meant to say.

Basically every white guy ITT with no logic at all, siding with non whites because they basically feel bad.

Self hating white guys.
Educate myself... lol this guy...

just because I ask who you directed that towards, doesn't mean I'm ignorant about what white guilt means.

sdballer5588
08-09-2013, 12:56 PM
If Fox finds his nuts in late game situations, and secondary doesn't implode at the same time, I'd say it's likely.
Manning has a lot to prove given that he bolstered his reputation as a choker last year. Hopefully they put teams, namely your squad, away early and don't allow what happened last year to be a possibility.

Nobody can put Brady away, certainly not Peyton Manning.

DrSlam
08-09-2013, 12:56 PM
Oh my gawd, another butthurt caucasion thread whining over the same argument thats been had at least 100 times this year.

Dont call any group anything you wouldnt say to them man to man in their face /thread. Seriously sick of cry baby ass white people talking this subject to death.

AndrettiFamily
08-09-2013, 01:00 PM
How is Riley Coopers life bad/ruined? He's still making millions for football, didnt get suspended, plus with Maclin going down he's about to get major touches... He didn't get cut from the team and his teammates have welcomed him back with open arms. Plus ESPN isnt really talking about it anymore. 1 Star thread...

People are going to say bad things about him, but whos fault is that, he put himself in this situation by getting caught on tape saying what he said. Who do you think has it worse, Dante Stallworth or Josh Brent (Cowboys nose tackle) who killed someone, or Riley Cooper who got a slap on the wrist for saying the N word. Lol. I consider those guys, Jamarcus/AaronHernandez/Plaxico as guys with ruined careers. Not Cooper. Just a bump in the road, he'll be fine.

BEASTMODE420
08-09-2013, 01:00 PM
Oh my gawd, another butthurt caucasion thread whining over the same argument thats been had at least 100 times this year.

Dont call any group anything you wouldnt say to them man to man in their face /thread. Seriously sick of cry baby ass white people talking this subject to death.

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i372/bainer732/6161_486718454721104_470986337_n_zps701a901b.jpg

drvillain
08-09-2013, 01:01 PM
http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i372/bainer732/6161_486718454721104_470986337_n_zps701a901b.jpg

lol.

BigTrojan
08-09-2013, 01:07 PM

Had Cooper said the same thing, in the same tone, and had he been black, would he have caught much (or any) heat?
It is an ignorant word, no matter what tone you use it in. He shouldn't have said it, but it shouldn't be a bigger deal than if his black teammate had said it.

drvillain
08-09-2013, 01:09 PM
Had Cooper said the same thing, in the same tone, and had he been black, would he have caught much (or any) heat?
It is an ignorant word, no matter what tone you use it in. He shouldn't have said it, but it shouldn't be a bigger deal than if his black teammate had said it.

Who knows, that would be pretty weird. It wouldn't surprise me 1 bit he was labeled as some self hating black dude. I don't get the point in playing make believe though.

Beliedat
08-09-2013, 01:09 PM
Nobody can put Brady away, certainly not Peyton Manning.
Fortunately for me, traditionally, the quarterback has to overcome a defense in order to score more points than his opposition.
Considering Manning scored more than Brady last year, I'd say manning and the broncos' defense have as good a chance as anyone to put Brady away.
Baltimore certainly put Brady away last year, when he performed considerably worse than Peyton did when he lost to the same team.

EastCoastNiner
08-09-2013, 01:10 PM
Too many people in today's society are like these fools.

http://www.prayercityptan.org.uk/gifs/geoffkomijacques.jpg
http://www.lifelineexpedition.co.uk/mota/downloads/mota%20pics/lifeline011.jpg

sdballer5588
08-09-2013, 01:12 PM
Fortunately for me, traditionally, the quarterback has to overcome a defense in order to score more points than his opposition.
Considering Manning scored more than Brady last year, I'd say manning and the broncos' defense have as good a chance as anyone to put Brady away.
Baltimore certainly put Brady away last year, when he performed considerably worse than Peyton did when he lost to the same team.

Lol @ that tired argument of "Peyton did better when he lost"

Lol.

Too many people in today's society are like these fools.

http://www.prayercityptan.org.uk/gifs/geoffkomijacques.jpg
http://www.lifelineexpedition.co.uk/mota/downloads/mota%20pics/lifeline011.jpg

^^ That is exactly what I'm talking about. Those are the most cringe worthy human beings. Self hating white guys.

DrSlam
08-09-2013, 01:13 PM

And this hasnt been talked about in at least 5 other threads on the same exact subject? Nobody cares anymore, not even the eagles. Like i said before, the same people who are crying about it being a big deal are the ones thats giving it attention and making it more of an issue than it should be

BigTrojan
08-09-2013, 01:18 PM
Who knows, that would be pretty weird. It wouldn't surprise me 1 bit he was labeled as some self hating black dude. I don't get the point in playing make believe though.

We don't have to play make believe. Let's go to a slightly different context. How many white rappers use the word on their albums? How many black rappers?
But I agree with some posters, it's a dumb issue that got blown up and is almost already blown over.

drvillain
08-09-2013, 01:19 PM
We don't have to play make believe. Let's go to a slightly different context. How many white rappers use the word on their albums? How many black rappers?
But I agree with some posters, it's a dumb issue that got blown up and is almost already blown over.

I don't see your argument

Beliedat
08-09-2013, 01:21 PM

Lol.

The only argument I'm making is the one in contrast to your idiotic claim that no one can put Brady away. The last game Brady played, he got his sht absolutely pushed dry, and without remorse.

Pats fans are so hilariously arrogant, you'd think that their team had won more than precisely fukk-all since they stopped cheating.

BigTrojan
08-09-2013, 01:23 PM
And this hasnt been talked about in at least 5 other threads on the same exact subject? Nobody cares anymore, not even the eagles. Like i said before, the same people who are crying about it being a big deal are the ones thats giving it attention and making it more of an issue than it should be
And I truly don't care enough to bring it up with friends or make a thread on it. I am curious on your answer to my question, though (post 93).

AndrettiFamily
08-09-2013, 01:23 PM

Lol.

^^ That is exactly what I'm talking about. Those are the most cringe worthy human beings. Self hating white guys.

Blame the media for beating a dead horse everytime a racial conflict arises. No point in blaming fellow citizens, we dont control the sh!t. We dont wanna hear about cooper either, but if they talk about it 24/7 people are going to give opinions, and thats where the divide occurs

Also, there's a scarce amount of whites who take it to the extreme of dressing up as slaves. Lets be honest, most whites arent that beta so calm down.

drvillain
08-09-2013, 01:26 PM
Blame the media for beating a dead horse everytime a racial conflict arises. No point in blaming fellow citizens, we dont control the sh!t. We dont wanna hear about cooper either, but if they talk about it 24/7 people are going to give opinions, and thats where the divide occurs

Also, there's a scarce amount of whites who take it to the extreme of dressing up as slaves. Lets be honest, most whites arent that beta so calm down.

Sdballers problem is that if a white male has an opinion that is different from his, then he is a disgrace, has no white pride, and wants 10 bbcs in his anus at one time.

Blitzinc34
08-09-2013, 01:28 PM
I don't mean this to be a Riley Cooper thread. It's not about the incident. It's a deeper thread than that.

Correlates with every white reciever being called the 'next' Kevin Curtis (or for you newbe followers, Wes Welker)

White recievers, like black QBs, get unnecessarily bashed for anything somewhat negative, whether it be X, Y, or Z

HumptyBrah
08-09-2013, 01:36 PM
this is like your 4th thread on the subject.

what is your problem?
How mad are you that you can't neg me again for it

DrSlam
08-09-2013, 01:36 PM
And I truly don't care enough to bring it up with friends or make a thread on it. I am curious on your answer to my question, though (post 93).

Answer: No he wouldnt have caught much, if any heat because that doesnt rate any media attention. If nobody knows about it then why would anybody care about the result or punishment? The media made this a bigger deal than what it was because anything black vs white automatically equates to ratings.

It really isnt even the word itself that means anything. If Peyton Manning called Von Miller a stupid black piece of chit then its front page news. If the situaton was reverse then it isnt. Black people make up ~13% of the population, White people make up ~78% so figurre out who makes the bigger deal out of bullchit stories like these.

Lol I havent met one black person irl that has even brought this Cooper subject up seriously

DrSlam
08-09-2013, 01:42 PM
How mad are you that you can't neg me again for it

How mad are you that your life has come to: What Riley Cooper thread can I think of today? You're one who's perturbed by all of this, obviously.

HumptyBrah
08-09-2013, 01:44 PM
How mad are you that your life has come to: What Riley Cooper thread can I think of today? You're one who's perturbed by all of this, obviously.
Pretty sure this is my 2nd thread on the subject. I'd be willing to bet you've got more posts in these threads than I do.

DrSlam
08-09-2013, 01:46 PM
Pretty sure this is my 2nd thread on the subject. I'd be willing to bet you've got more posts in these threads than I do.

Count em for me and report back brah

Forumite
08-09-2013, 02:25 PM

and that is why people are not ad burgundy about what Roddy said

HumptyBrah
08-09-2013, 02:28 PM
and that is why people are not ad burgundy about what Roddy said
I'm Ad Burgundy?