PDA

View Full Version : James Harrison is the most alpha player in the NFL, right?

eljobber
08-07-2013, 04:17 PM
It seems he is the only kunt that could have survived in the old school NFL with Ronnie Lott

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo9zkhnw5o1qfiwrio1_500.jpg

fC3xNSiRTDc

IfFW-Yezv0k

GetBig0rDieTryn
08-07-2013, 04:35 PM
I was lol'ing last night on Hard Knocks when they were trying to get a young guy to go ask for his jersey number. I could see him snap knocking a guy out for that. Dude probably hasn't cracked a smile in years.

Dave P
08-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Always touch the merchandise.

EastCoastNiner
08-07-2013, 04:47 PM
The penalty and fine on the Colt McCoy hit was an absolutely travesty. There was not one thing illegal with that hit.

heynah
08-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Lol his top 100 video of 2012 with ike taylor's intro is hilarious.

"aka gorilla, aka d-bo....aka if he went to jail he would run the jail"

Mac_xX
08-07-2013, 05:43 PM
Sure he's tough as sh*t and a great player (at least he was, future remains to be seen). Still a piece of **** though. Dudes a clown. If he weren't in the NFL he'd be serving 20+ now a penitentiary somewhere, guaranteed.

cbad7676
08-07-2013, 05:58 PM

fcukin lold when the coach apologized to him.

CurryTech777
08-07-2013, 06:03 PM
loved it when he didnt visit obama with the team after the superbowl

hardcore to the bone, doesn't put on a show for anyone

drvillain
08-07-2013, 06:38 PM

This, way to punk the coach

RAS7331
08-07-2013, 06:58 PM

Haha this. It was kind of cringe worthy because Jay Gruden was trying to be serious but not come off as serious.

niknguyen
08-07-2013, 07:30 PM
Sure he's tough as sh*t and a great player (at least he was, future remains to be seen). Still a piece of **** though. Dudes a clown. If he weren't in the NFL he'd be serving 20+ now a penitentiary somewhere, guaranteed.

a little mad there arent you? you can say that about almost all athletes lol...at least he isn't making a bunch of noise off of the field like these other guys.

Krunk Fu
08-07-2013, 07:35 PM
He's the True King of Akron, Ohio. Fuark LeBron.

Mac_xX
08-07-2013, 07:41 PM
a little mad there arent you? you can say that about almost all athletes lol...at least he isn't making a bunch of noise off of the field like these other guys.
Not making a bunch of noise off the field? Have you ever even heard of James Harrison?

niknguyen
08-07-2013, 07:43 PM
Not making a bunch of noise off the field? Have you ever even heard of James Harrison?

aware me on what noise he has made in the past 3 years. i know that pic of him and his guns were controversial, and something with dogs once but thats about it.

then on the other hand, you have players making noise every offseason, hell even during the season. various arrests for dui's, drugs, **** like that.

JmanTheJuiceman
08-07-2013, 07:49 PM
almost as alpha as this guy:

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/brock-samson-car-gif.gif

hublife
08-07-2013, 07:49 PM
aware me on what noise he has made in the past 3 years. i know that pic of him and his guns were controversial, and something with dogs once but thats about it.

then on the other hand, you have players making noise every offseason, hell even during the season. various arrests for dui's, drugs, **** like that.

Dude is a scumbag POS

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/2008-03-09-3881199000_x.htm

niknguyen
08-07-2013, 07:51 PM
Dude is a scumbag POS

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/2008-03-09-3881199000_x.htm

that was in 08....he's been relatively quiet as of late. my point still stands that what mac_xx said can still be said about almost all of the athletes today. amirite.

Mac_xX
08-07-2013, 07:56 PM
that was in 08....he's been relatively quiet as of late. my point still stands that what mac_xx said can still be said about almost all of the athletes today. amirite.

Most athletes is a pretty big assumption. Some athletes is what you mean. But just because there are some athletes that are *******s, doesn't make him less of one.

TheBladeMike
08-07-2013, 07:57 PM

that was sad to watch, he seriously does whatever the **** he wants everyone is scared of him on that team lmao

hublife
08-07-2013, 08:06 PM

Yes. Most athletes are "douche bags". However, a minority of them are "VIOLENT" douche bags. Harrison happens to be one. Dude is a scumbag and while he hasn't had many run ins with the law the last few years it does take a special kind of person to break down a door and smack the sh!t out of a female whom you outweigh by 100+ pounds.

Patrick Willis is far and away a better player and leaps and bounds a better human being. Fuk Harrison.

eljobber
08-07-2013, 08:30 PM
Yes. Most athletes are "douche bags". However, a minority of them are "VIOLENT" douche bags. Harrison happens to be one. Dude is a scumbag and while he hasn't had many run ins with the law the last few years it does take a special kind of person to break down a door and smack the sh!t out of a female whom you outweigh by 100+ pounds.

Patrick Willis is far and away a better player and leaps and bounds a better human being. Fuk Harrison.

How many DPOY does Willis have?

hardestout89
08-07-2013, 09:00 PM
d dockett

JmanTheJuiceman
08-07-2013, 09:05 PM

http://i40.tinypic.com/2nr3eo.jpg

SpiderSense
08-07-2013, 09:07 PM
I guess but I imagine there's some really tough guys in the NFL who are just a lot better at keeping their mouths shut.

GPx
08-07-2013, 09:09 PM
Even his coaches are intimidated by him. Dude is scary.

Jeph77
08-07-2013, 11:05 PM
In for more Harrison vids

ObedEdom
08-08-2013, 05:32 AM
good thread...Harrison is a throw back.
although I'm a lifelong Browns fan. I had no problem with his McCoy hit...I had a problem with how Cleveland handled the injury but when you get outside the tackle box, expect pain.

dupaloop3611
08-08-2013, 05:36 AM
steelers offer Harrison a contract.

he says no.

2 months later the bengals offer him a contract for less money.

he takes it.

Phaggot

Vayne
08-08-2013, 06:04 AM
I would like to see him and Geno Atkins get in a tussle.

bigfish18q
08-08-2013, 06:16 AM
I would like to see him and Geno Atkins get in a tussle.

Geno could kill someone, that dude is a beat. Benches 500+

tsbalr120
08-08-2013, 07:44 AM
Harrison is one scary mofo

EctohBroh
08-08-2013, 08:26 AM
steelers offer Harrison a contract.

he says no.

2 months later the bengals offer him a contract for less money.

he takes it.

Phaggot
I feel like he's done anyway. But I can't hate him too much for the GOAT play in Super Bowl History
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0902/nfl.james.harrison.run/images/00.1.new.opis-4091-mid.jpg
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/catch_all/nfl_image/james-harrison-300x200.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2cpSOvBnEpLb9Z6m6vQgle5wTN78OQ rr9XiRLOGe2Dli_UCNQkQ

thegenerel
08-08-2013, 08:45 AM
will miss him but his body is falling apart.

I think he will looks horrible in a 43.

niknguyen
08-08-2013, 08:46 AM

yeah, he's been falling off the map the past few years. well, the entire steelers D has honestly...

KC2892
08-08-2013, 09:02 AM
yeah, he's been falling off the map the past few years. well, the entire steelers D has honestly...

You're the 1st person that agrees with me on the Steelers D falling off big time. Old age of peace, coaching scheme of peace. 80% of that defense would be trash anywhere else, yes including Polamalu.

niknguyen
08-08-2013, 09:08 AM
You're the 1st person that agrees with me on the Steelers D falling off big time. Old age of peace, coaching scheme of peace. 80% of that defense would be trash anywhere else, yes including Polamalu.

i doubt im the first unless you're talking a bunch of homers...big ben has carried that team. polamalu is a shell of himself. who is still even in their LB corp? larry foote? lol. woodley? still fairly good. thats about it imo. casey hampton is garbage imo now. i do like ike taylor though

kenonator
08-08-2013, 09:17 AM
I used to live in cinci, on hardknocks the guy he "hitched a ride" with was who I previously bought bud from. Wonder if he really needed the ride.

ObedEdom
08-08-2013, 09:19 AM
I used to live in cinci, on hardknocks the guy he "hitched a ride" with was who I previously bought bud from. Wonder if he really needed the ride.

hope harrison is on dat dare green.

might need to relax a bit.

almost killed his head coach...pass the chronic

DefensiveEnd896
08-08-2013, 09:27 AM
I don't think the Steeler's D is falling off. Maybe a little by their standards but they had the #1 defense last year and that was with Polamalu missing a bunch of games. As long as they have Dick LeBeau as their D Coordinator they will be fine.

James Harrison is definitely an intimidating dude. Good player too. A shame he couldn't retire a Steeler.

thegenerel
08-08-2013, 09:29 AM

i doubt im the first unless you're talking a bunch of homers...big ben has carried that team. polamalu is a shell of himself. who is still even in their LB corp? larry foote? lol. woodley? still fairly good. thats about it imo. casey hampton is garbage imo now. i do like ike taylor though

everyone knows they are getting old. 80% is a bit of a reach. Woodley, Timmons, Taylor, Clark, Allen can all play serious ball. Hampton is gone, lots of young DL, someone has to win the job. its a transitional unit, some interesting young bloods like Worilds, Jarvis Jones, McClendon, and Shamarko Thomas.

its an offensive team, they will only go as far as that will take them. finally they injected young OL with pedigree along with a RB who could actually stabilize the position.

niknguyen
08-08-2013, 09:30 AM
everyone knows they are getting old. 80% is a bit of a reach. Woodley, Timmons, Taylor, Clark, Allen can all play serious ball. Hampton is gone, lots of young DL, someone has to win the job. its a transitional unit, some interesting young bloods like Worilds, Jarvis Jones, McClendon, and Shamarko Thomas.

its an offensive team, they will only go as far as that will take them. finally they injected young OL with pedigree along with a RB who could actually stabilize the position.

if pitts had a line that werent revolving doors....hnnngggg with bigben back there.

kethnaab
08-08-2013, 04:43 PM

his pass rushing is done because of his back and his lack of flexibility. Can't use that insane strength and leverage anymore off the edge

however, he's still the best run stopping LB in the NFL, and would be an absolute beast in a Ryan system playing the SOLB role (i.e. Jarrett Johnson role)

kethnaab
08-08-2013, 04:44 PM
You're the 1st person that agrees with me on the Steelers D falling off big time.

well, you apparently haven't been paying attention since I have been saying that for nearly 2 seasons (don't let the yardage stat betray you)

eljobber
08-08-2013, 04:45 PM
his pass rushing is done because of his back and his lack of flexibility. Can't use that insane strength and leverage anymore off the edge

however, he's still the best run stopping LB in the NFL, and would be an absolute beast in a Ryan system playing the SOLB role (i.e. Jarrett Johnson role)

This. Since he is listed at 6'0 (I stood right next to him, and i am barely taller than him, e-stat but they all do it). He was able to just use his manlet skills to overpower slow phaggots.

roko79
08-08-2013, 04:52 PM
Harrison is the kind of guy who could go Chris Benoit on his whole family

YesWayNoWeigh
08-08-2013, 04:53 PM
he seemed like a big meanie jerk on hard knocks