PDA

View Full Version : Fat burners, yes? no?

SlightlySt00ned
08-05-2013, 02:45 PM
Soo I was skimmimg through the thread that just recently started about illegal fat burners. Just wanted to get some people's opinions on FB's. Are they worth the money? What "over the counter" brands work pretty decently with a healthy calorie intake deficit? Do they even work at all? Is it better to stick with caffeine or green tea extract?

ritchiedrama
08-05-2013, 02:46 PM
A calorie deficit is the best fat burner, and it's cheap.

SlightlySt00ned
08-05-2013, 02:59 PM
A calorie deficit is the best fat burner, and it's cheap.

Wouldn't burners help though? Or act as an extra little push? I'm not really looking for a short cut, more just trying to get as much information as possible before I consider putting something besides food in my body.

Retoaded
08-05-2013, 03:02 PM
they don't work any better than straight caffeine pills or coffee. They kill appetite and give you energy and help you stay focused through hunger...like caffeine...and honestly its helpful for the first few weeks and then you don't really need them that often, but I keep a little bottle of caffeine pills for emergency and/or occasional pre-workout purposes.

so as long as you know what you are spending your money on...I don't think there has been anything with proven thermogenic effect of any significance since ephedra was banned. EC stack probably can give you a 5% to 10% boost on your total caloric rate.

Murdok1741
08-05-2013, 03:07 PM
You can buy fat burners, or you can throw your money in a toilet. It's kind of up to you how you want to throw it away ;)

Fat burners=useless

illiniStrive
08-05-2013, 03:10 PM
Nothing that you can purchase legally will overcome or make up for a lack of calorie deficit. At best you'll find them as sufficient appetite suppressants, but as others mentioned, caffeine and/or coffee work the same way (and are much, much cheaper!).

daniyal10
08-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Drink coffee added with a low caloric diet (1500-1600cals) with topping of hard work in gym is the best fat burner. Trust me, no side effects and no risk of losing your kidneys or stuff. :P

tara19
08-05-2013, 04:00 PM
You can buy fat burners, or you can throw your money in a toilet. It's kind of up to you how you want to throw it away ;)

http://boondoggleblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/MoneyInTheToilet.png

lVlaKaVeLi
08-05-2013, 04:26 PM
http://boondoggleblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/MoneyInTheToilet.png
Or you could give it to me? Nom saiyan :)

Beasto1337
08-05-2013, 04:29 PM
not worth it imo.

02morrison
08-05-2013, 04:32 PM
the best ilegal fat burner is speed and im not promoting this or advising you to take this im just saying i lost a lot of weight un-intentionally on that ****, but i think just moving more and eating less is the way to go

TommyGun1988
08-05-2013, 05:01 PM
the best ilegal fat burner is speed and im not promoting this or advising you to take this im just saying i lost a lot of weight un-intentionally on that ****, but i think just moving more and eating less is the way to go

Lol people only lose weight on that chit because they dont eat and their teeth fall out. Fuark that. Srs

SlightlySt00ned
08-05-2013, 08:52 PM

I hope your talking about adderall and not meth. I know adderall will allow you to cut quick(I was prescribed it) but that's only because your not eatting for days at a time lol. I'll stick with caffeine and green tea extract

mayaib
08-05-2013, 09:35 PM
buy it and see for ur self like i did lol its useless. supps make it distracting. deficit nutrition exercise. multi vs fish oils whey bcaas creatine. all i use

tonytoo
08-05-2013, 11:49 PM
I hope your talking about adderall and not meth. I know adderall will allow you to cut quick(I was prescribed it) but that's only because your not eatting for days at a time lol. I'll stick with caffeine and green tea extract

the only difference between Adderall and meth is that the amphetamine molecule has been methylated to prevent clearance of the molecule from the receptors....

i.e. if you take Adderall every 4 hours when it wears off you might as well be high on meth all damn day long.

tonytoo
08-05-2013, 11:52 PM
I take the EC stack out of superstition at this point... ... the studies do show that the people that take them have better success than those that don't. by about 7x.

my personal belief is the people that take that are willing to take that stuff are about 7x more dedicated... every person that ripped long term on these threads says it doesn't help a bit. i'm going to guess the experience knows what it's doing.

stay away from the Adderall though, even if you can get your hands on it.

it goes from something to help you diet to something fun to snort all the time quickly... it really is too strong to control, it controls you.

msm00b
08-06-2013, 12:02 AM
Wouldn't burners help though? Or act as an extra little push? I'm not really looking for a short cut, more just trying to get as much information as possible before I consider putting something besides food in my body.

No, they do not work as advertised.

sharpieblet
08-06-2013, 12:19 AM
When I started losing weight in 2010, oxyelite pro helped with managing hunger and providing energy, but I learned quickly that all that can be achieved without a fat burner. Caffeine and dedication is much cheaper and will last you longer. But I believe fat burners can have their place when you start getting lean in the mid to low teens and below.

I've got yohimbine and caffeine pills for when I reach the mid teens again to see how they perform as a combo. My last couple cuts were done without any fat burners and I feel I achieved awesome results without even breaking the 12% range. Quad separation and veins in traps and rhomboids etc...just straight caloric deficit and heavy lifting.

Anything msmoob says is good advice to follow...he's gothealth knowledge in top of first hand experience.

7uthaifa
08-06-2013, 12:49 AM
No man no, dont weist your Money or your kidneys man !! just do a Caloric Deficit and Cardio, DONT buy these kind of stuff bro, i know someone who ere taking these kind of stuff and damn few weeks later he end up in a hospital for kidneys surgery, ( I TOLD YOU ITS BAD FOR YOU !! ) i was angry on him ... - 100% true story -

sharpieblet
08-06-2013, 01:09 AM
No man no, dont weist your Money or your kidneys man !! just do a Caloric Deficit and Cardio, DONT buy these kind of stuff bro, i know someone who ere taking these kind of stuff and damn few weeks later he end up in a hospital for kidneys surgery, ( I TOLD YOU ITS BAD FOR YOU !! ) i was angry on him ... - 100% true story -
I always love these 'i knew a guy' stories.

And I wonder what doses the guy was taking these fat burners in and what else he was putting in his body, and whether he had any preexisting condition of his kidneys? I'm sure you know all that stuff too tho.

7uthaifa
08-06-2013, 01:42 AM
I always love these 'i knew a guy' stories.

And I wonder what doses the guy was taking these fat burners in and what else he was putting in his body, and whether he had any preexisting condition of his kidneys? I'm sure you know all that stuff too tho.

i dunno what kind of fat burners he was taking but i know that loosing fat fast is bad for health, and i know him and what he been thro and i told him for not taking those kind of things. everybody knows that loosing fat fast is bad for your health and i imagen with your high experinse you know its right. Taking them and not happing anything to you - let God keep you healthy & strong - docent mean that it will apply for everyone. all my advise is a person should try to stay away from these kind of stuff and just work hard in the gym. they will loose fat at the end ^^