PDA

View Full Version : Confused about bodyfat HELP

Fenomeno1
08-04-2013, 12:34 AM
So i am 13% bodyfat and i only have a small amount of definition on my abs and only on my upper two abs.The rest doesn't show.And the top abs just show outlines and a small line between them but not cut in.I also have a v cut.So is this normal for 13 percent and that i am just maybe expecting a little too much from being 13%...?my goal is to have a nice pair of abs...so basically get down to 9-10% so i can start a lean bulk and just have abs all year while gaining lean mass and doing mini cuts to control fat gains.

EddiePer
08-04-2013, 12:37 AM
What you described sure sounds like 13%. You should be able to drop down to 10% by losing a few pounds.

7uthaifa
08-04-2013, 12:39 AM
i think you just answered you Question, to get a Define abs and nice cut you need to decreace your BodyFat%, i my self can see my upper abs but want to Decrease my Fat% to 10 - or below -

Gxp23
08-04-2013, 01:36 AM
AT 13% if you can only barely see your abs, you dont have enough lean mass, so I would suggest lean bulking now to get some muscle bulit.

If you cut now, then bulk you are just going to be in the same situation again in months to come.

Gain some mass. Then reveal.

vismal
08-04-2013, 08:19 AM
AT 13% if you can only barely see your abs, you dont have enough lean mass, so I would suggest lean bulking now to get some muscle bulit.

If you cut now, then bulk you are just going to be in the same situation again in months to come.

Gain some mass. Then reveal.This!