PDA

View Full Version : please help . non bodybuilding related

manny0815
07-31-2013, 11:56 PM
I have a question and I cant find anything online about it. This is so irrelevant to bodybuilding. Im sorry but im taking my driving test tomorrow early in morning and ihave my own car insured and registered. My question is do I have to bring someone with me with a valid dl or can I just go by myself? Thanks and again sorry for the irrelevancy I just need some advice asap. I live in california as I know dmv laws change by state. Any one done this by themselves?

eclipze926
08-01-2013, 12:12 AM
I have a question and I cant find anything online about it. This is so irrelevant to bodybuilding. Im sorry but im taking my driving test tomorrow early in morning and ihave my own car insured and registered. My question is do I have to bring someone with me with a valid dl or can I just go by myself? Thanks and again sorry for the irrelevancy I just need some advice asap. I live in california as I know dmv laws change by state. Any one done this by themselves?

If you are in America you come by yourself. At least when I did my test 6 years ago. Maybe things have changed?

AMeyer9
08-01-2013, 12:22 AM
Are you asking if you can drive your car to the drivers test without someone with you? No, you don't have your drivers license yet. They'd probably turn you away.

hmm... I see that you're 23 now. I thought you were 16. Well that changes things up a bit lol, but I'm really not sure how that works. KGB it, that's what I do when I can't find an answer lol.

manny0815
08-01-2013, 12:35 AM
Hahaha thanks guys. Btw whats KGB? Sorry for my ignorance

AMeyer9
08-01-2013, 12:46 AM
Hahaha thanks guys. Btw whats KGB? Sorry for my ignorance

it's like chacha. If you text 542542 with a question they'll answer pretty much anything. Pretty sure it costs like $1 a question though. ChaCha is free but not as good at answering

Big.Jazayrli
08-01-2013, 12:57 AM
@OP - I'm in Cali and I was wondering this same thing back when I took my test.. definitely have to have someone drive you there.