PDA

View Full Version : Jason Garrett.....U wot m8?

EastCoastNiner
07-25-2013, 02:54 PM
Some of the comments at the bottom are priceless. Morris Claiborne is ****ed.

Specifically, Garrett wants players with a firm grasp of geometry, which includes understanding the Pythagorean theorem, which states that in a right triangle, the square of the length of the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares of the lengths of the two legs. Garrett thinks itís important to know that when thinking about how long it will take a player to run between two points on the field.

ďIf youíre running straight from the line of scrimmage, six yards deep, thatís a certain depth, right? It takes you a certain amount of time,Ē Garrett said. ďBut if youíre doing it from 10 yards inside and running to that same six yards, thatís the hypotenuse of that right triangle. Itís longer, right? So they have to understand that, that it takes longer to do that. Thatís an important thing. Quarterbacks need to understand that, too. If youíre running a route from here to get to that spot, itís going to be a little longer, you might need to be a little fuller in your drop.Ē

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/24/jason-garrett-wants-the-cowboys-to-know-the-pythagorean-theorem/

CobyWan
07-25-2013, 02:56 PM
I think he's overthinking it.

Angles are a factor within the course of a play but not as much as instincts and experience.

Guys are going to just instinctually run to the spot when trying to run down a ball carrier not calculating the pythagorean theorem.

MurkinSeason
07-25-2013, 03:04 PM
Claiborne will be just fine

Doober4
07-25-2013, 03:07 PM
I'm going to form a powerhouse team of MIT students.

hublife
07-25-2013, 03:09 PM
There is no way this guy should be a head coach. Talk about focusing on the wrong things in life.

MurkinSeason
07-25-2013, 03:11 PM
Ah yes nothing wrong with a little intelligence

But in reality I'm sure this isn't anything major lol

HumptyBrah
07-25-2013, 03:14 PM
Claiborne will be just fine

Ah yes nothing wrong with a little intelligence

But in reality I'm sure this isn't anything major lol
lol you are in such denial

MurkinSeason
07-25-2013, 03:17 PM
lol you are in such denial

About what brah. The fact that Claiborne will be fine? Really..

Misc is about dik riding lately..

Cig Diesel
07-25-2013, 03:32 PM
In b4 half the cowboys d is fined for keeping calculators in their socks

Beliedat
07-25-2013, 03:41 PM
About what brah. The fact that Claiborne will be fine? Really..

Misc is about dik riding lately..
At least we know TT is trolling. You have legit homer fanboy delusions that rival anyone on this board.

HoustonMiscer
07-25-2013, 03:42 PM
Daryl Morey should go to Dallas to meet with Garrett.

Garrett: Pythagorean theorem and chit nomsaiyan Daryl?
Daryl: U wot m8?

Impurityz
07-25-2013, 03:44 PM
Dez wouldn't even be able to do basic 5th grade math...

OutWorkedByNo1
07-25-2013, 03:45 PM
Dez wouldn't even be able to do basic 5th grade math...

inb4 TTexasTT

MurkinSeason
07-25-2013, 03:46 PM
At least we know TT is trolling. You have legit homer fanboy delusions that rival anyone on this board.

Atleast I actually stick with my team phaggot no matter what news you bring to this forum or anywhere else

And I highly doubt TT is Trollin that dude just loves his team

Beliedat
07-25-2013, 03:54 PM
Atleast I actually stick with my team phaggot no matter what news you bring to this forum or anywhere else

What? Denying anything negative and endorsing anything positive regardless of reality is delusion, not support. Cowboys will be .500 team again.

And I highly doubt TT is Trollin that dude just loves his team
Lol'd fukking hard, thanks bro.

DrunkenKangaroo
07-25-2013, 03:56 PM
I think he'll be fine. Antonio Cromartie seems to have learned about angles, and he's borderline retarded.

MurkinSeason
07-25-2013, 03:59 PM
What? Denying anything negative and endorsing anything positive regardless of reality is delusion, not support. Cowboys will be .500 team again.
Lol'd fukking hard, thanks bro.

Cause you can predict the future right. Or we just going off the same old bull****.. Hold on let me go off the same old bull**** that Peyton did last year. Nah I won't cause I'm not a phaggot

Doober4
07-25-2013, 04:02 PM
In b4 half the cowboys d is fined for keeping calculators in their socks

Instead of Garrett pulling the red flag out of his sock he's going to pull out a protractor and throw it on the field.

Beliedat
07-25-2013, 04:05 PM
Cause you can predict the future right. Or we just going off the same old bull****.. Hold on let me go off the same old bull**** that Peyton did last year. Nah I won't cause I'm not a phaggot

Your team is a joke because you phaggots come out every year at the end of the summer and remind everyone that America's team is destined for success in that particular year. Your team hasn't done schit for decades yet every new cowboys fan feels baptized in the success of the early 90's.
To put it bluntly, cowboys fans are all delusional pests. This is why I appreciate TT, he imitates you all so well.

basedtaskforce
07-25-2013, 04:06 PM
Princeton grad right there

MurkinSeason
07-25-2013, 04:08 PM
Your team is a joke because you phaggots come out every year at the end of the summer and remind everyone that America's team is destined for success in that particular year. Your team hasn't done schit for decades yet every new cowboys fan feels baptized in the success of the early 90's.
To put it bluntly, cowboys fans are all delusional pests.

We haven't done **** for "decades" lol I hope that was an exaggeration. Then I'm delusional bro you gonna cry about it? Boo hoo cowboys fans are supporting their team. I hate when they do that!

HumptyBrah
07-25-2013, 04:10 PM
We haven't done **** for "decades" lol I hope that was an exaggeration. Then I'm delusional bro you gonna cry about it? Boo hoo cowboys fans are supporting their team. I hate when they do that!
I can't decide whether you or firstandgoal is the bigger phaggot.

MurkinSeason
07-25-2013, 04:12 PM
I can't decide whether you or firstandgoal is the bigger phaggot.

I don't think you need to be talking about phaggots. All you do is quote people and insult them lol everything you say is irrelevant. Appreciate it tho man

HumptyBrah
07-25-2013, 04:14 PM
I don't think you need to be talking about phaggots. All you do is quote people and insult them lol everything you say is irrelevant. Appreciate it tho man
http://sites.psu.edu/seanhanlon23/files/2012/10/tony-romo-crying.jpeg

Beliedat
07-25-2013, 04:14 PM
18 years is close enough. You were 4 the last time dallas was relevant.

MurkinSeason
07-25-2013, 04:15 PM
http://sites.psu.edu/seanhanlon23/files/2012/10/tony-romo-crying.jpeg

Exactly. :)

MurkinSeason
07-25-2013, 04:18 PM
18 years is close enough. You were 4 the last time dallas was relevant.

Idk we were pretty relevant a few years ago when we were 13-3. Before we lost to the soon to be champion giants in the playoffs.

Then when we were 11-5 and beat the eagles twice in a row once in the playoffs. However we did get smashed out by the Vikings next game. But id say we were pretty relevant they were talkin about us right? Just like they do now

Phil9
07-25-2013, 04:29 PM
I think he'll be fine. Antonio Cromartie seems to have learned about angles, and he's borderline retarded.

Antonio Cromartie needs all the math knowledge he can get, those child support payments must be a real bish. :D

AriGhold
07-25-2013, 06:06 PM
pursuit angels!!!!!

joedirt87
07-25-2013, 06:13 PM
You must be smart to understand the Jason Garrett 3 play playbook.

Wait wut.

Realism
07-25-2013, 06:17 PM
Good luck dealing with the acute stupidity of the Dallas Cowboys. He should probably stick to football references and avoid going off on a tangent.

Woogiefied
07-25-2013, 06:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/nfBSnqG.jpg

Lol