brb Jake Long
brb Jared Cook
brb Tavon Austin
brb Alec Ogletree

Isaiah Pead will explode

BEASTMODE420
07-16-2013, 07:54 AM
What no mention of your best player?

Greg the leg is the only reason they beat the hawks last year, the guy is out of this world. He's the Calvin Johnson of kickers, Legatron.

Greg Zuerlein kicked four field goals, including a 48 yarder, a 58-yarder and a club-record 60-yarder.

But to be realistic they won't even finish third. Fitz finally has a cannon with some experience throwing him the ball now. He's about to carry that team to 8-8. Rams might go 8-8 too but cards take tie breaker lol

AgRyan
07-16-2013, 07:58 AM
I'd pick the Jets winning the Super Bowl before I pick the Rams winning the NFC West.

Rams will finish last in division. Arizona could sneak in and win the division, I don't expect it but I would not be surprised. Rooting for the Trollhawks though- they're without a doubt my NFC team.

chlaxman
07-16-2013, 08:10 AM
I certainly am going to act like they will not.

NorrinRadd12
07-16-2013, 08:29 AM
I certainly am going to act like they will not.

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/1773275/fisherlol.0_standard_352.0.gif

niknguyen
07-16-2013, 08:31 AM
**Josh Freeman is better than Wilson and Kaepernick crew**

lol....

NorrinRadd12
07-16-2013, 08:34 AM

Not my team. Just mirin' Fisher and roster.

Greg the leg is the only reason they beat the hawks last year

Wilson- 160 yards, 0 TDs, 3 INTs

But to be realistic they won't even finish third. Fitz finally has a cannon with some experience throwing him the ball now. He's about to carry that team to 8-8. Rams might go 8-8 too but cards take tie breaker lol

But who was cannon? Palmer is a below average starter. And the only division win they had last year was vs the Seahawks.

CCAurora
07-16-2013, 08:34 AM
Uh, yeah, we finna... I like Bradford in theory and the Fisher signing was great, too... the team reminded me of the '89/90 Cowboys, but they haven't gathered nearly as much talent at skill positions since drafting Bradford... I get just as many flashbacks to another #8 QB who started from day one in Texas... that one didn't have as good a story.

GolfPants
07-16-2013, 08:35 AM
I'm not going to act like that at all. They're my early pick for that division.

Murph0408
07-16-2013, 08:35 AM
i have a good feeling about their D this year. jared cook is a great athlete and could break out this year if they use him regularly in the offense (unlike the titans)

BEASTMODE420
07-16-2013, 08:43 AM
Not my team. Just mirin' Fisher and roster.

Wilson- 160 yards, 0 TDs, 3 INTs

But who was cannon? Palmer is a below average starter. And the only division win they had last year was vs the Seahawks.

So you really truly and honestly believe that the 2013 Rams are better than the 2013 Seahawks and 2013 Niners. The 2013 Cards are debatable, strong underestimating of Palmer tho lol typical sports miscer, only watches his own team and knows nothing. Stick to the bucs bud.

niknguyen
07-16-2013, 08:45 AM

lol ok box score reader. he had a **** receiving corps and still put up 4000+ yards. not to mention the amount of dropped passes. carry on with your box score reading. carson palmer now > josh freeman.

freeman had a better WR core and run game, and BARELY did better than carson palmer lulz

EvilChicken
07-16-2013, 08:46 AM

Greg the leg is the only reason they beat the hawks last year, the guy is out of this world. He's the Calvin Johnson of kickers, Legatron.

Greg Zuerlein kicked four field goals, including a 48 yarder, a 58-yarder and a club-record 60-yarder.

They don't even beat the Niners if it wasn't for Akers going all retard.

NorrinRadd12
07-16-2013, 08:53 AM
Cards losing Ray Horton significantly hurts them more than Palmer helps. Jeff Fisher is a winner, deal with it.

niknguyen
07-16-2013, 08:54 AM
Jeff Fisher is a winner, deal with it.

greg schiano and freeman aren't winners. deal with it. have fun in 3rd place in the division while falcons and saints battle it out phaggot.

NorrinRadd12
07-16-2013, 09:04 AM
So you really truly and honestly believe that the 2013 Rams are better than the 2013 Seahawks and 2013 Niners. The 2013 Cards are debatable, strong underestimating of Palmer tho lol typical sports miscer, only watches his own team and knows nothing. Stick to the bucs bud.

The Rams should be in the discussion with the 49ers and Seahawks. If Seahawks were all that they would have been better than 3-5 on the road.

chlaxman
07-16-2013, 09:16 AM
Cards losing Ray Horton significantly hurts them more than Palmer helps. Jeff Fisher is a winner, deal with it.

Jeff Fisher isn't a winner.

scotyg
07-16-2013, 09:19 AM
Yes OP, thats exactly how we are figuring to act.

lol ok box score reader. he had a **** receiving corps and still put up 4000+ yards. not to mention the amount of dropped passes. carry on with your box score reading. carson palmer now > josh freeman.

freeman had a better WR core and run game, and BARELY did better than carson palmer lulz

Palmer is average in pretty much every category except attempts. Even % of passes dropped.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/11/21/sig-stat-snapshot-dropped-passes-per-qb/2/

niknguyen
07-16-2013, 09:28 AM
Palmer is average in pretty much every category except attempts. Even % of passes dropped.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/11/21/sig-stat-snapshot-dropped-passes-per-qb/2/

i never said he was above avg. i just refuted the point that OP said he was below avg. thanks for proving my point

Miked1978
07-16-2013, 09:41 AM
The Rams are just one of those pesky teams thats hard to put away. If they can play more consistent and beat the teams they should beat (they loss to the Jets, Lions, Dolphins last year) then they could certainly have a chance to win the west.

BEASTMODE420
07-16-2013, 10:20 AM
The Rams should be in the discussion with the 49ers and Seahawks. If Seahawks were all that they would have been better than 3-5 on the road.

You silly phaggot, you actually live in a box score don't you?

Teams grow and change through the season. Staying in the NFC West the Hawks are a great example of growing for the better as the season goes on, and the Cards are a perfect example for changing for the worst. The team that had early road losses wasn't the same team having playoff road wins.

i never said he was above avg. i just refuted the point that OP said he was below avg. thanks for proving my point

this^ Palmer now has the BEST WR he's ever had the privilege of playing with. And lets not act like the Cards don't have a solid D with play makers. Cards haterz plzzzzz.....

The Rams are just one of those pesky teams thats hard to put away. If they can play more consistent and beat the teams they should beat (they loss to the Jets, Lions, Dolphins last year) then they could certainly have a chance to win the west.

good post, the Rams seemed to play up to the better teams and down to the lesser teams last season. They need to win the games that they are supposed to and scratch off a couple that they are not suppose to win. I don't see that happening in that division or that conference. Just isn't happening.

Clives_Bicep
07-16-2013, 10:33 AM

as a Titan's fan, .500 fisher isnt a winner.

9inchSub
07-16-2013, 10:40 AM
Pretty sure Seahawks will win NFC West.

Seahawks def > Rams def

Percy Harvin > Tavon Austin

Russel Wilson > Sam bradford

amm165
07-16-2013, 10:43 AM
And I'll act like you didn't make this thread

Nara62629
07-16-2013, 10:50 AM
they are much improved, but rly OP, they are not going to win the division.

scotyg
07-16-2013, 10:56 AM

Seahawks def > Rams def

this

NorrinRadd12
07-16-2013, 10:56 AM
You silly phaggot, you actually live in a box score don't you?

Teams grow and change through the season. Staying in the NFC West the Hawks are a great example of growing for the better as the season goes on, and the Cards are a perfect example for changing for the worst. The team that had early road losses wasn't the same team having playoff road wins.

Getting better from all those PED's maybe. And who was playoff road WINS?

BEASTMODE420
07-16-2013, 11:10 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img811/6677/7y7zv3t.gif

Just go ahead and delete this thread OP lol

HumptyBrah
07-16-2013, 11:11 AM

Seahawks def > Rams def

this
ITT we momentarily forget the 49ers exist

MaxKnuckles
07-16-2013, 11:15 AM
ITT we momentarily forget the 49ers exist

this

thegenerel
07-16-2013, 11:16 AM
its unlikely but Fisher is a good coach and there are some exciting players on that team. they certainly have the ability to surprise some people. Id still put them 3rd in the division though.

MaxKnuckles
07-16-2013, 11:18 AM
I think it is unfortunately impossible.

Rams are competing against TWO not one TWO Super Bowl Contenders. This is not the NFC East where you maybe have one super bowl contender.....and MAYBE one (Last YEar)

JmanTheJuiceman
07-16-2013, 11:18 AM
Gawd that would bring SO many lulz to this forum if the Rams actually won the division ...

They have a legit chance with the great offseason that they had, though.

NorrinRadd12
07-16-2013, 11:22 AM
I think it is unfortunately impossible.

Rams are competing against TWO not one TWO Super Bowl Contenders. This is not the NFC East where you maybe have one super bowl contender.....and MAYBE one (Last YEar)

Seahawks would only be a Super Bowl contender if they got homefield, and that can only happen if the NFL gave them 12 home games.

AreolaBorealis
07-16-2013, 11:22 AM
They are a good qb away from being an amazing team. I hope they draft teddy bridgewater.

HumptyBrah
07-16-2013, 11:23 AM
Seahawks would only be a Super Bowl contender if they got homefield, and that can only happen if the NFL gave them 12 home games.
http://cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/laughing-lol-crazy-l.png

dekd
07-16-2013, 11:26 AM
Don't forget Stedman Bailey son

nawoc6
07-16-2013, 11:30 AM
I don't know if they'll win the West, but I see them getting a Wild Card

(srs)

Lets Go Rams!

NoS_oUtLaSt
07-16-2013, 11:31 AM

This isn't mentioned nearly enough. That defense won't be near as good as it was last season.

Mr_Peepers
07-16-2013, 01:38 PM
Rams fan checking in.

Not gonna say we'll win the division (although it's not impossible)... but it should be the best Ram's team in a long time. Can't wait for the season to get here!

EvilChicken
07-16-2013, 01:43 PM
Well for the cards the o line situation will have to improve no matter who the QB is.

Jaccogo
07-16-2013, 01:49 PM
not sure if you're serious, sheriff. If the Rams were all that they would have beat the seahawks in seattle

jaySWAG
07-16-2013, 02:57 PM
sure if the rams kept rgIII

right now the lambs have the third best qb in the div

Nara62629
07-16-2013, 03:00 PM

even if they had RG3 they'd still have the 3rd best QB in the division. ;)

trackguy75
07-16-2013, 06:47 PM
Are we just gonna forget what the Seahawks did to SF in week 16?

Mr_Peepers
07-16-2013, 06:51 PM

You srs brah? Rams clearly made the right choice trading away that pick. Sure, RG3 is very good... but Rams needed a lot of help. Getting multiple 1st round picks from the Skins was the right move.

MurkinSeason
07-16-2013, 07:01 PM
Rams got some good defense

iamgenus
07-16-2013, 07:30 PM
Teams predicted to do great things because of their offseason rarely actually do said great things.

Sam Bradford hasn't shown me anything yet to prove he's a legit QB and without one it's tough to win enough to win one of the better if not the best divisions in the NFL.

They added some good young talent but those guys have to prove they can play in the NFL.

iamgenus
07-16-2013, 07:32 PM

Right cuz one game indicates what?

May want to check what happened when the Pats destroyed the Jets 45-3 in week 10 of 2010 and how they finished off that season.

Skarlo
07-16-2013, 07:33 PM
lots of injuries for the niners that game, but yeah I'll admit you guys are a good team and it's gonna be great seeing the competition this upcoming season.

NFC West GOAT DIVISION

PureCardio
07-16-2013, 07:37 PM
Legatron crew

They are already DOA in this division though.

Sikhveins
07-16-2013, 07:51 PM
Niners finish 3rd in division.

Chairman7w
07-16-2013, 07:55 PM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e205/Chairman7w/NotSheriffSRS.jpg

KryptonKnight
07-16-2013, 08:20 PM
49ers
Seahawks
Cardinals
Rams

Rams have the worst running game and possibly defense in that division, and a fairly weak receiving corps.

It will be very tough for the 49ers or Hawks to run away with the NFC West, not just win it, let alone the Rams thinking they can compete.

tdff09_954
07-16-2013, 08:21 PM
Op is spot on. Not only will the rams win the division they will take the NFC and the super bowl as well

tdff09_954
07-16-2013, 08:22 PM
49ers
Seahawks
Cardinals
Rams

Rams have the worst running game and possibly defense in that division, and a fairly weak receiving corps.

It will be very tough for the 49ers or Hawks to run away with the NFC West, not just win it, let alone the Rams thinking they can compete.
Do you even football?

21Classic
07-16-2013, 08:26 PM
Havent dont enough to improve.

O line is ratty. Jake Long ****ing sucks. Lets not pretend like hes even a top 20 LT in the NFL anymore.

Still no WRs. Tavon is 1 guy and a very small one at that. Everyone in the NFL has Tavon speed. That TE isnt Jason Witten, Gronk, Vernon or Gonzo so hes nothing special.

Janoris and Alec ogletree are bad personalities who will help to bring out each others bad habits

And not to mention you got rid of your best player.

Cardinals are the team to beat. That D is stacked and dominant

The Seahawks and 9ers seasons each hinge on a single guy. Russ Wilson gets hit hard, all that talent is worthless. Kaep gets hit while running, all that talent is worthless. And you cant say the same thing about Palmer because itd negate my point. Cards Finna run thangs

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2aq5dcCZ21rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Chairman7w
07-16-2013, 08:29 PM
Op is spot on. Not only will the rams win the division they will take the NFC and the super bowl as well

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e205/Chairman7w/20591143-1.gif

KryptonKnight
07-16-2013, 08:29 PM
Do you even football?

Do you bitch?

The 49ers and Seahawks will both be competing for the top spot. Both are very good teams with very good defenses, running games, and up and coming QBs. Two teams with a legit title shot in the same division.

I don't see Seattle or San Fran sweeping all the other teams in the division. It'll be a tight race between SEA and SF that will probably go down to the wire.

The NFC West isn't like some other divisions where we already know who the winner will be (i.e. AFC West, AFC South, AFC East, NFC North).

KryptonKnight
07-16-2013, 08:36 PM
Havent dont enough to improve.

O line is ratty. Jake Long ****ing sucks. Lets not pretend like hes even a top 20 LT in the NFL anymore.

Still no WRs. Tavon is 1 guy and a very small one at that. Everyone in the NFL has Tavon speed. That TE isnt Jason Witten, Gronk, Vernon or Gonzo so hes nothing special.

Janoris and Alec ogletree are bad personalities who will help to bring out each others bad habits

And not to mention you got rid of your best player.

U wot m8? No, most NFL players do not have 4.3 speed. Fool.

Still have questions on the O-line and at the quarterback position.

No Brandon Lloyd, no SJax; Austin is a fast but very undersized rookie wideout. As for Cook, no he's not elite but he should be serviceable if healthy. Not a single feature back was seen all offseason.

Coaching staff getting acquainted with a bunch of new players.

One of the toughest divisions to compete in in the NFL.

liuzhoudragon
07-16-2013, 08:45 PM
rams beat the hawks early when they were just getting used to wilson

I have very little faith the RBBC to out do an old Sjax
Bradford is by far the worst QB in his divison
you mad Rookie WRs don't do good their first year and take longer to adjust then Rbs? (100% even megatron was hot his rookie year) as Tavon is 174lbs and not used to taking hits from 300lb NFL linebackers. If he can take those hits then lets talk.
Cook is an upgrade.....but your acting like the difference between Bradford and Locker is like AP vs Beanie Wells, bradford is better but he not that great.

you should still be able to get lots of sacks, especially against the Cards poverty 0line. I say 3rd/4th in the divison. Very close with Cards. No chance in hell of the playoffs. Generous cieling 9 wins, Floor 5 wins

liuzhoudragon
07-16-2013, 08:51 PM
Well for the cards the o line situation will have to improve no matter who the QB is.

true. I am not buying into the poverty additions they made. They needed a massive overhaul, they got a fresh paintjob.

I have 0 faith in mendenhall. absolute 0

I like palmer more then most though between this and the raider the guy deals with some dangeorus situations.

iamgenus
07-16-2013, 08:57 PM
Niners finish 3rd in division.

Good to know. Can I have the powerball numbers for the next drawing while you're at it?

KryptonKnight
07-16-2013, 09:00 PM
rams beat the hawks early when they were just getting used to wilson

I have very little faith the RBBC to out do an old Sjax
Bradford is by far the worst QB in his divison
you mad Rookie WRs don't do good their first year and take longer to adjust then Rbs? (100% even megatron was hot his rookie year) as Tavon is 174lbs and not used to taking hits from 300lb NFL linebackers. If he can take those hits then lets talk.
Cook is an upgrade.....but your acting like the difference between Bradford and Locker is like AP vs Beanie Wells, bradford is better but he not that great.

you should still be able to get lots of sacks, especially against the Cards poverty 0line. I say 3rd/4th in the divison. Very close with Cards. No chance in hell of the playoffs. Generous cieling 9 wins, Floor 5 wins

1. SJax > RBBC. The only real reason to use RBBC is because you lack a feature back in the 1st place.
2. Actually think Bradford > Palmer. Palmer was better before his injury.
3. Megatron had a decent rookie year considering the number of passes he caught and the generally poor QB play. Possible but unlikely Austin eclipses 1,000 yards from scrimmage, especially @ his size. Also, most LBs aren't 300 pounds, but still.
4. Cardinals still have playmakers on defense, Fitzgerald can carry that poverty receiving corps solo catching passes from Palmer, and Mendenhall and Williams >>> Pead, Richardson, and Stacy when healthy, and it's not even close.

Toss up to compare those defenses at this point, but the Cards actually have better weapons on offense. Not that they'll matter against the Niners or Seahawks D's.

Rams won't win 8 games, schedule is pretty tough. Won't sniff the playoffs for years to come as long as SEA and SF continue to bake. 2013 NFC Wildcards already going to 49ers/Seahawks, and Saints/Falcons.

NFC is Seahawks, 49ers, Falcons, Saints, Packers, and Redskins. Calling it now.

trackguy75
07-16-2013, 09:11 PM
The Seahawks and 9ers seasons each hinge on a single guy. Russ Wilson gets hit hard, all that talent is worthless. Kaep gets hit while running, all that talent is worthless. And you cant say the same thing about Palmer because itd negate my point. Cards Finna run thangs

Probably the dumbest paragraph ever written

Do you even marshawn lynch
Do you even Percy harvin
Do you even sindney rice
Do you even Zach miller
Do you even watch football Wilson didnt get hit hard besides a blind side sack all season

nawoc6
07-16-2013, 10:09 PM
Rams defense continues to get better.

Jeff Fisher is a great coach.

Sam Bradford finally has people to throw the ball to and an offensive weapon like Tavon Austin, who can do anything with the ball.

I'm really excited for this upcoming season.

EvilChicken
07-16-2013, 10:35 PM
We're gonna act like the Niners and seahawks didn't also make improvements in the offseason.

liuzhoudragon
07-16-2013, 10:41 PM
1. SJax > RBBC. The only real reason to use RBBC is because you lack a feature back in the 1st place.
2. Actually think Bradford > Palmer. Palmer was better before his injury.
3. Megatron had a decent rookie year considering the number of passes he caught and the generally poor QB play. Possible but unlikely Austin eclipses 1,000 yards from scrimmage, especially @ his size. Also, most LBs aren't 300 pounds, but still.
4. Cardinals still have playmakers on defense, Fitzgerald can carry that poverty receiving corps solo catching passes from Palmer, and Mendenhall and Williams >>> Pead, Richardson, and Stacy when healthy, and it's not even close.

Toss up to compare those defenses at this point, but the Cards actually have better weapons on offense. Not that they'll matter against the Niners or Seahawks D's.

Rams won't win 8 games, schedule is pretty tough. Won't sniff the playoffs for years to come as long as SEA and SF continue to bake. 2013 NFC Wildcards already going to 49ers/Seahawks, and Saints/Falcons.

NFC is Seahawks, 49ers, Falcons, Saints, Packers, and Redskins. Calling it now.

I would argue Palmer was better then bradford last year. and that includes having worse weapons, a worse oline and worse coach. Change that to much better weapon and coach in Arizona.....with a worse o line and he should out perform bradford even more (unless he gets hurt playing behind that cards joke of a online.)

EvilChicken
07-16-2013, 11:06 PM
I would argue Palmer was better then bradford last year. and that includes having worse weapons, a worse oline and worse coach. Change that to much better weapon and coach in Arizona.....with a worse o line and he should out perform bradford even more (unless he gets hurt playing behind that cards joke of a online.)

Facing the rams, Niners, and hawks d lines isn't going to help much either.

phillyfreak7
07-16-2013, 11:11 PM
The Rams I think have built a very good team, but I still don't trust Sam Bradford.

liuzhoudragon
07-16-2013, 11:11 PM
Facing the rams, Niners, and hawks d lines isn't going to help much either.

100% agree. if you gave the cards a decent oline I would bet on a 8 win season or better but the Oline probably couldn't block a pass rush from my grandma who is sligthly lighter slower and weaker then aldon smith.

dan213
07-16-2013, 11:13 PM
What are the odds on the Rams winning the division? Has to be like +10000. There is no chance that is happening.

liuzhoudragon
07-17-2013, 12:39 AM
What are the odds on the Rams winning the division? Has to be like +10000. There is no chance that is happening.

injuries could happen to the 9ers or Hawks. Both of them have insanely bad back up Qbs. (quinn for hawks might has feel just aim for the interception, don't even know the name of 9ers backup now) Then it just up the rams to outplay an offense the is 99% handing it to the running back.

BEASTMODE420
07-17-2013, 03:26 AM
injuries could happen to the 9ers or Hawks. Both of them have insanely bad back up Qbs. (quinn for hawks might has feel just aim for the interception, don't even know the name of 9ers backup now) Then it just up the rams to outplay an offense the is 99% handing it to the running back.

It's funny bc I'd still prefer an offense that hands it off to Marshawn Lynch "99%" of the time over the current situation in St. Louis lmaoooo He's the funnest guy to watch in the League as it is.

iamgenus
07-17-2013, 04:05 AM

Why do you even post if you have no idea? Niners backup is Colt McCoy who while not great is a very capable backup who I hope sees nothing but mop up duty.

Besides both teams have a very strong run game which can cover up for a weak QB if called upon. They don't need their backups to win games...just need them not to lose them.

KryptonKnight
07-17-2013, 05:54 AM
Why do you even post if you have no idea? Niners backup is Colt McCoy who while not great is a very capable backup who I hope sees nothing but mop up duty.

Besides both teams have a very strong run game which can cover up for a weak QB if called upon. They don't need their backups to win games...just need them not to lose them.

Niners D > Seahawks D > Rams Defense.
Niners run game > Seahawks run game > Rams poverty RBBC w/ citty o-line.
Harbaugh > Carroll > Fisher lulz.

No matter how you slice it, Rams are behind the other teams in every aspect of the game. Even if the QBs do go down, the Rams are still the worst team in that division.

Gmoney25
07-17-2013, 06:27 AM
Niners D > Seahawks D > Rams Defense.
Harbaugh > Carroll > Fisher lulz.

No matter how you slice it, Rams are behind the other teams in every aspect of the game. Even if the QBs do go down, the Rams are still the worst team in that division. Even though you say that the 49ers couldn't put the rams away...

Thebeast1223
07-17-2013, 06:38 AM
lol its going to be either the hawks or the 9ers, yes the rams improved but they aren't on the same level as those two teams.

KryptonKnight
07-17-2013, 07:11 AM
Even though you say that the 49ers couldn't put the rams away...

I said I don't see the 49ers running away the division. Doesn't mean I don't think they won't come out on top.

The Rams could pull off an upset (I doubt it), the Seahawks will be difficult to beat twice, the Cards could be tough defensively, etc. The Rams are still woefully lacking in every single position compared to the Niners and Hawks.

Again, in 2013:

49ers
Seahawks
Cardinals
Rams.

Just how I see it, your opinions may vary.

Gmoney25
07-17-2013, 07:53 AM
I said I don't see the 49ers running away the division. Doesn't mean I don't think they won't come out on top.

The Rams could pull off an upset (I doubt it), the Seahawks will be difficult to beat twice, the Cards could be tough defensively, etc. The Rams are still woefully lacking in every single position compared to the Niners and Hawks.

Again, in 2013:

49ers
Seahawks
Cardinals
Rams.

Just how I see it, your opinions may vary.
I was just contending your "greater than the Rams" statements considering the outcomes do not favor them. I do think the Rams will come out 2nd in their division. Maybe if they played a little more consistently it wouldn't be so hard to judge where they would end up haha.

JmanTheJuiceman
07-17-2013, 08:40 AM

Isiah Pead is about to go in dry.

not sure if you're serious, sheriff. If the Rams were all that they would have beat the seahawks in seattle

What kind of backwards ass logic is this?

If the Seahawks were all that they would have beat the rams in St Louis.

Lol, inb4 "herp derp it was the beginning of the season herpa Dirka jerka Muhammad Jihad"

NorrinRadd12
07-17-2013, 08:41 AM
Rams won't win 8 games, schedule is pretty tough.

They went 7-8-1 last year. If you polled the average fan they probably think they went 5-11.

Here's what they have to do
3-0
vs Cards
vs Jags
vs Titans

6-2
vs Bears
vs Saints
vs Bucs
at Cards
at Cowboys
at Panthers
vs 49ers
vs Seahawks

1-4
at Falcons
at Texans
at Colts
at 49ers
at Seahwks

Nara62629
07-17-2013, 08:53 AM
They went 7-8-1 last year. If you polled the average fan they probably think they went 5-11.

Here's what they have to do

6-2
vs Bears
vs Saints
vs Bucs
at Cards
at Cowboys
at Panthers
vs 49ers
vs Seahawks

u really see them winning 6 of those games?? srs? SRS??

niknguyen
07-17-2013, 08:57 AM

this....lol....most likely lose @carolina and @dallas and split 9ers and hawks at home. thats 3 losses right there. thats provided the rams beat bears, bucs, and saints.

HoustonMiscer
07-17-2013, 08:59 AM
finna

NorrinRadd12
07-17-2013, 09:59 AM

You act like they didnt beat SF and SEA at home last year.

niknguyen
07-17-2013, 10:02 AM

so you finna act like Rams about to sweep their away games in that span

JmanTheJuiceman
07-17-2013, 10:07 AM
so you finna act like Rams about to sweep their away games in that span

They don't have to sweep the away games in that 8 game set you f*ckin idiot, they just have to win 1 of those 3; and quite honestly, I think they could beat any of those 3 teams on a good day.

niknguyen
07-17-2013, 10:12 AM
They don't have to sweep the away games in that 8 game set you f*ckin idiot, they just have to win 1 of those 3; and quite honestly, I think they could beat any of those 3 teams on a good day.

Let's say they win 1 away game. You think they will beat saints, bears, Bucs, Seahawks, and 9ers all at home? They have a better chance at sweeping their away games

JmanTheJuiceman
07-17-2013, 10:15 AM
Let's say they win 1 away game. You think they will beat saints, bears, Bucs, Seahawks, and 9ers all at home? They have a better chance at sweeping their away games

Saints game is a toss up

They beat the Hawks and 9ers last year at home

Bears and Bucs won't be too tough at home.

6-2 is reasonable.

KryptonKnight
07-17-2013, 03:25 PM
LOL @ ppl ITT thinking the Rams might be better than Seattle.

Cardinals W
@Falcons L
@Cowboys L
49ers L
Jaguars W
@Texans L
@ Panthers L
Seahawks L
Titans W
@Colts L
Bears L
@49ers L
@Cardinals L
@Saints L
Buccaneers L*
@Seahawks L

Rams go 3-13 (srs) and are in the Clowney lottery along with Jacksonville and the Jets.

*They won't beat the Bucs cuz Freeman won't throw 4 picks again.

Dave P
07-17-2013, 03:31 PM

You act like the only reason they won that game against SF wasnt because the referee's gave them a safety that the NFL came out an publicly acknowledged was a bad call and shouldn't have been a safety.

JmanTheJuiceman
07-17-2013, 04:43 PM
Cardinals W
@Falcons L
@Cowboys W
49ers W
Jaguars W
@Texans L
@ Panthers W
Seahawks W
Titans W
@Colts L
Bears W
@49ers L
@Cardinals W
@Saints L
Buccaneers W
@Seahawks L

Rams go 10-6 (srs) and are in the hunt for a wildcard spot

this is their ceiling I think, if literally everything goes their way

*They won't beat the Bucs cuz Freeman won't throw 4 picks again.

Yes he will.

There ya go

BEASTMODE420
07-17-2013, 04:50 PM
There ya go

Ceiling?

Bro you're in the attic. Lol

westcoast604
07-17-2013, 04:52 PM
Hawks
niners
rams
cards

simple

JmanTheJuiceman
07-17-2013, 04:56 PM
Ceiling?

Bro you're in the attic. Lol

I'm on the roof man, taking these predict's to the next level.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WD0QzGcMJfQ

KryptonKnight
07-17-2013, 05:24 PM
There ya go

Pure, unadulterated phaggotry.

niners
hawks
cards
rams

simple

^ This.

Nara62629
08-02-2013, 10:10 AM
I was just contending your "greater than the Rams" statements considering the outcomes do not favor them. I do think the Rams will come out 2nd in their division. Maybe if they played a little more consistently it wouldn't be so hard to judge where they would end up haha.
That consistency can go both ways bro. I think they'll be competitive, but I understand u choosing to see their good and hoping they continue that. Other ppl see the bad play and think they are that bad.

That said I just see the 49ers and hawks a cut above where the rams are.

Shegotaway
08-02-2013, 10:34 AM
49ers

all other teams can can go suck a dick