PDA

View Full Version : Why are less MEN GETTING MARRIED?

YARDGORILLA
07-11-2013, 04:15 AM
Why are less MEN GETTING MARRIED?

ScubaStevo
07-11-2013, 04:23 AM
Why im not: liberal feminism

flairon
07-11-2013, 04:26 AM

yeah, like thats the reason.

OP what makes you think there are less men getting married

AcceptingDefeat
07-11-2013, 04:30 AM
dis:
http://www.returnofkings.com/8756/hypergamy-unchained

ScubaStevo
07-11-2013, 04:32 AM

Dont need some shrieking liberal feminist who watches the view telling me how we need to pay walmart cashiers 30k a year for standing around grumpily, sleeping next to me

Not to mention the libs on the view laugh off male castration

That doesnt bother you though?

LMFAO!!!!!

egalitarian69
07-11-2013, 04:33 AM
short vid

BoXQf2f2Yxo

longer vid

3yzUECFwU3U

flairon
07-11-2013, 04:34 AM
dis:
http://www.returnofkings.com/8756/hypergamy-unchained

quite possibly the dumbest article i've ever read. the author sounds like they are from the misc

Krazshni
07-11-2013, 04:35 AM
old news

monogamysts gonnan monogamyst

egalitarian69
07-11-2013, 04:36 AM
also

rlvMAS_20K4

bobbydigitaloa
07-11-2013, 04:40 AM
If the stat is true, I would assume its fear of commitment (like that's new...) and the sheer fact that divorce settlements typically weigh heavily in favor of the women.

I work for a large 401(k) provider and in my old role I would be the person to approve QDRO's (Quality Domestic Relations Order). If you guys knew or saw what is in many of them, you would stay away from the idea of marriage completely.

YARDGORILLA
07-11-2013, 04:46 AM
short vid

BoXQf2f2Yxo

longer vid

3yzUECFwU3U

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/helen-smith/8-reasons-men-dont-want-t_b_3467778.html

YARDGORILLA
07-11-2013, 04:47 AM

The goal of the feminists was not to liberate women, but to destroy men.

Spartan5364
07-11-2013, 04:50 AM
Feminism is allowed and promoted by our overlords who are essentially working to marginalize white people. One of the way to do this is to target the white family unit which will unavoidably affect birth rates.

DocHol1day
07-11-2013, 04:51 AM

Actually it is.

Do you even no fault divorce?

Krazshni
07-11-2013, 04:52 AM
If the stat is true, I would assume its fear of commitment (like that's new...) and the sheer fact that divorce settlements typically weigh heavily in favor of the women.

I work for a large 401(k) provider and in my old role I would be the person to approve QDRO's (Quality Domestic Relations Order). If you guys knew or saw what is in many of them, you would stay away from the idea of marriage completely.

show us your credentials u phukn omnivore

YARDGORILLA
07-11-2013, 04:52 AM
Feminism is allowed and promoted by our overlords who are essentially working to marginalize white people. One of the way to do this is to target the white family unit which will unavoidably affect birth rates.

This butts up nicely to the movement to promote homosexuality, homosexual type sexual behaviors(swinging, poly-am.relations), and the promotion of the PRO-DEATH Abortion advocates.

icafe
07-11-2013, 04:55 AM
........d the sheer fact that divorce settlements typically weigh heavily in favor of women
401(k) QDRO's (Quality Domestic Relations Order). If you guys knew or saw what is in many of them, you would stay away from the idea of marriage completely.

Pretty much this..
X1000

Marriage ...... not even once.

Spartan5364
07-11-2013, 04:58 AM
This butts up nicely to the movement to promote homosexuality, homosexual type sexual behaviors(swinging, poly-am.relations), and the promotion of the PRO-DEATH Abortion advocates.

coincidentally, US birthrates have hit an all new low
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358813/Baby-bust-National-birthrate-hit-time-low-weak-economic-recovery.html

ace_gauntlit
07-11-2013, 05:01 AM
because women are bat**** insane
more women want to be treated like a "princess"
more women are raised with daddy issues -> turn into complete sluts -> not marriage material
Media and society are advocating whoring around like never before -> again, more sluts -> not marriage material

Sorry, if I'm old fashioned but I don't want to walk down the street with my potential future wife, and see randoms guys winking at me/my wife

ScubaStevo
07-11-2013, 05:12 AM
Actually it is.

Do you even no fault divorce?

Hes a straight ticket lib, brah. He has to fall on the sword for and be subservient to lib feminists.

LMFAO!!!!!

bobbydigitaloa
07-11-2013, 05:17 AM
show us your credentials u phukn omnivore

I don't follow...sorry bud

TheFassbender
07-11-2013, 05:21 AM
Marriage punishes men for the most part. The majority of marriages end in a divorce. The majority of these end up with the man paying hefty alimony to the wife. That is not an attractive deal to most men, and hence it's no surprise that marriage rates are dropping

JonZ
07-11-2013, 06:32 AM
short vid

BoXQf2f2Yxo

A bit simplistic, but I think it hits on the right points.

A-GAME
07-11-2013, 06:34 AM
I can only speak for myself. Personally I just don't give a fuk about a piece of paper.

YUL
07-11-2013, 06:48 AM
more women are raised with daddy issues -> turn into complete sluts -> not marriage material
Media and society are advocating whoring around like never before -> again, more sluts -> not marriage material

Sorry, if I'm old fashioned but I don't want to walk down the street with my potential future wife, and see randoms guys winking at me/my wife

you don't sound old fashion brah, you sound like a homo advocate. srs

women are nuts, forget them. come on over to man love, it's more rewarding

BFast55
07-11-2013, 07:09 AM
you don't sound old fashion brah, you sound like a homo advocate. srs

women are nuts, forget them. come on over to man love, it's more rewarding
Ironically the marriage success among lesbian females is much lower than hetero-marriage. You may be onto something.

flairon
07-11-2013, 07:13 AM
Dont need some shrieking liberal feminist who watches the view telling me how we need to pay walmart cashiers 30k a year for standing around grumpily, sleeping next to me

Not to mention the libs on the view laugh off male castration

That doesnt bother you though?

LMFAO!!!!!

I think its more likely that you can't find a woman that wants to move into your mom's basement with you or even remotely wants to hear your rambling stupidity every day.

YARDGORILLA
07-11-2013, 07:16 AM
coincidentally, US birthrates have hit an all new low
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358813/Baby-bust-National-birthrate-hit-time-low-weak-economic-recovery.html

Unfortunately, ALL THE WRONG PEOPLE ARE BREEDING IN THE US.

YARDGORILLA
07-11-2013, 07:17 AM
Ironically the marriage success among lesbian females is much lower than hetero-marriage. You may be onto something.

Ironically, it may be the "lesbians" have an intrinsic need to have dick.

Thinman
07-11-2013, 07:21 AM
I think a big reason men aren't getting married is the media and contemporary culture. It is sexy and glamorous to be single and have multiple partners. Marriage and family seem quite dull. The acceptance of homosexuality has had little or nothing to do with it, in my opinion.

Purge
07-11-2013, 07:22 AM

I'm a childfree Christian, which obviously makes my chances of finding a mate quite slim, but yes, my reading up on Feminism and its effects on our culture and justice system hasn't helped either.

Check out his videos for reference:

http://m.youtube.com/#/user/theignoredgender?&desktop_uri=%2Fuser%2Ftheignoredgender

anonymousceleb
07-11-2013, 07:37 AM
1. Widespread financial insecurity.

2. Access to more potential partners makes people feel more at liberty to be picky.

Those are the main ones methinks.

leafs43
07-11-2013, 08:38 AM
Ever since a buddy of mine went to jail because he couldn't afford his alimony payments.....pretty much a sticking point about my view on marriage.

Phil9
07-11-2013, 08:41 AM
Hell, take away the government benefits that come with marriage and I'd imagine it would severely decline. It's becoming more and more obvious marriage is a joke, for numerous reasons [High divorce rate/Settlements favoring women/Absurd child support requirements/Rampant infidelity/etc].

FawkinJuicy
07-11-2013, 09:02 AM
1. You have to have sex w/ only one woman the rest of your life
2. Sloots gonna sloot
3. Don't want to lose half of my chit if/when get divorced

x-trainer ben
07-11-2013, 09:20 AM

Because Baltimore has so many hotties?

socrates07
07-11-2013, 09:26 AM
Marriage? lol how about i don't even want a damn girlfriend anymore, let alone marriage

chicks are just absolutely dumb these days, and what has been incredible is the rate that it took them to get this dumbed down. Not even 10 years ago, it wasn't even close to this bad

anonymousceleb
07-11-2013, 09:30 AM
I think it's been a pretty long time since divorce wasn't allegedly geared toward helping women more than men. The women who benefit the most from divorce are housewives, who are less common than they used to be. Just marry a woman with similar income to your own and a hypothetical divorce really isn't that bad; this also removes the potential that a woman will marry you out of practicality and likely want a divorce later. I also doubt your typical anti-marriage brah really would fight for primary custody of children either. Additionally, I think it's harder for a man to get custody of a child if he was never married to the mother in the first place.

Blindead
07-11-2013, 10:34 AM
why are YOU YELLING

Groce
07-11-2013, 12:28 PM

Sorry, if I'm old fashioned but I don't want to walk down the street with my potential future wife, and see randoms guys winking at me/my wifestrong post

illriginalized
07-11-2013, 01:00 PM
Feminism. They've admitted that one of their goals is to destroy marriage. There was also a homosexual feminist who openly admitted this as well.

Here it is:
NDoyS-cI80I

ZenBowman
07-11-2013, 01:03 PM
I think a big reason men aren't getting married is the media and contemporary culture. It is sexy and glamorous to be single and have multiple partners. Marriage and family seem quite dull. The acceptance of homosexuality has had little or nothing to do with it, in my opinion.

Agreed. Along with an unjust court system this is the main reason.

ZenBowman
07-11-2013, 01:09 PM

Feminism doesn't just affect whites, its happening worldwide.

Spartan5364
07-11-2013, 01:15 PM
Feminism doesn't just affect whites, its happening worldwide.

Like where?
I'd say the vast majority or the worst hit is in Europe and North America

Roke
07-11-2013, 01:16 PM
Feminism. They've admitted that one of their goals is to destroy marriage. There was also a homosexual feminist who openly admitted this as well.

Here it is:
[youtube]NDoyS-cI80I[youtube]

At least the feminists don't want to trap and confine the man inside a marriage contract, where he can risk losing half his money and positions, and pay alimony and child support. The man is still free to sleep with the woman though, right? I don't personally like it but it seems to have its advantages as well.

DocHol1day
07-11-2013, 01:17 PM
Like where?

2 places where whites are approaching minority status....

stratoo
07-11-2013, 01:19 PM
Around half of the marriages fail. Doesn't take a genius to realize these are ****ty chances. Would you jump out of an airplane knowing there's a 50% chance your parachute wont open? (Bill Burr)

illriginalized
07-11-2013, 01:19 PM
At least the feminists don't want to trap and confine the man inside a marriage contract, where he can risk losing half his money and positions, and pay alimony and child support. The man is still free to sleep with the woman though, right? I don't personally like it but it seems to have its advantages as well.

That's why I personally don't like government laying out the conditions of marriage. I've heard horror stories of the marriage laws in Colorado. Some lady was artificially inseminated and after the child was born, some time later, she decided to sue the man for child support. And if I'm not mistaken.. he was a complete stranger, not a friend of the lady.

Then after that, in Kansas a lesbian couple also sued a complete stranger for the same effin' thing.. child support.

Dafuq?

Here's the story: http://abcnews.go.com/US/kansas-sperm-donor-pay-child-support/story?id=18102778

BadMonkeyFunker
07-11-2013, 01:45 PM
It's because they don't have to. Simple as that.

You don't have to be married in order to ;

- have sex
- have children
- be in a relationship/live together

Most men got married in the past to satisfy one or all of these, they don't need to anymore.

anonymousceleb
07-11-2013, 01:58 PM
It's because they don't have to. Simple as that.

You don't have to be married in order to ;

- have sex
- have children
- be in a relationship/live together

Most men got married in the past to satisfy one or all of these, they don't need to anymore.

They were merely expected to. They never really had to do it. Now you have a significant enough circle jerk among people who don't believe in marriage to reduce the expectations of marriage.

Children and cohabitation create most of the legal issues people associate with marriage itself anyway so it's not entirely valid to badmouth marriage over that.

pullupsbrah
07-11-2013, 02:26 PM
The cost of divorce...
The cost to even get married. If I ever get married, I won't care about the ceremony. I just want the marriage license. A lot of women want the perfect marriage. Spending $30k for three hours on a wedding makes no god damn sense at all.

And there are other reasons...

Dave22reborn
07-11-2013, 02:33 PM
I think its more likely that you can't find a woman that wants to move into your mom's basement with you or even remotely wants to hear your rambling stupidity every day.

You beat me to it. Anyway, this thread is turning into a Misc. thread. The Feminists are in an alliance with Jews and Homosexuals to destroy the white man, the white man!!!!! Can I get an amen?

GermanBB
07-11-2013, 02:39 PM
people on a mainstream level are aware of how very high the divorce rate is. one of the contributors anyways

ZenBowman
07-11-2013, 02:41 PM
Like where?

Not even close. Look at marriage and fertility rates in South Korea and Japan.

Every developed country has this issue, and even developing nations have reduced fertility among the middle and upper classes

Rockchalk0420
07-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Why should we? I was engaged once. Even though I liked her, I honestly couldn't see myself spending the rest of my life with this girl.

Ancients
07-11-2013, 03:16 PM
HUGE (and i mean fukn huge) article on this whole issue

www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

Brocomotive
07-11-2013, 03:27 PM

http://www.podcasts.com/best_interest_of_the_family_.com/episode/episode_206_-_guest_john_mangopoulos_outspoken_fathers_rights_a dvocate

ZenBowman
07-11-2013, 04:02 PM
You beat me to it. Anyway, this thread is turning into a Misc. thread. The Feminists are in an alliance with Jews and Homosexuals to destroy the white man, the white man!!!!! Can I get an amen?

It's a bit ironic isn't it, since feminism was birthed in Europe, developed in Europe and the US before non-whites had any significant rights in those places, and homosexuals were still persecuted, yet some people claim that feminism is an attack on whites.

Not sure if srs, it is an ideology that Europeans brought into the world, so if you have a problem with it, blame the inventors and developers of it.

Dave22reborn
07-11-2013, 04:12 PM
It's a bit ironic isn't it, since feminism was birthed in Europe, developed in Europe and the US before non-whites had any significant rights in those places, and homosexuals were still persecuted, yet some people claim that feminism is an attack on whites.

Not sure if srs, it is an ideology that Europeans brought into the world, so if you have a problem with it, blame the inventors and developers of it.

And who's bright idea was it, to let them have voting rights? :)

Brocomotive
07-11-2013, 04:21 PM
And who's bright idea was it, to let them have voting rights? :)

The Rockefellers and Edward Bernays. (srs)

mntbikedude
07-11-2013, 04:26 PM
I have been saying this for a long time that the real battle isn't stopping gays from marrying it's the big decline in the numbers of straight men that don't want to get married and the alarming number of couples who don't want to have children. I think that society needs to even out the marriage laws to make it more encouraging to men but also to encourage couples to know the happiness that is possible from having a family.

When I think back over the past 10 years of arguing over gay marriage and then how few brahs on here both left and right are not even considering a family in the foreseeable future. That is a big problem for society and I think it is a big problem for young people today that really don't understand how great having a family can be. And if there is all this negative views on having a family how do we change that?

Dave22reborn
07-11-2013, 04:28 PM
The Rockefellers and Edward Bernays. (srs)

So deny them voting rights?

Brocomotive
07-11-2013, 04:36 PM
So deny them voting rights?

The original idea was there was one vote per family unit.

I would deny voting rights on the basis that MOST women behave irrationally due to purely emotional triggers and cannot be trusted to make a logical decision.

But in essence, it is not a woman's job to care about politics. She is not equipped to make an informed decision.

Worth noting, this same behavior can be seen with extremely low-iq males as well.

Which means the ancient greeks had the right idea (Only male citizens (who spent a lot of time debating and discussing the issues) had the right to vote.

Dave22reborn
07-11-2013, 04:49 PM
The original idea was there was one vote per family unit.

I would deny voting rights on the basis that MOST women behave irrationally due to purely emotional triggers and cannot be trusted to make a logical decision.

But in essence, it is not a woman's job to care about politics. She is not equipped to make an informed decision.

Worth noting, this same behavior can be seen with extremely low-iq males as well.

Which means the ancient greeks had the right idea (Only male citizens (who spent a lot of time debating and discussing the issues) had the right to vote.

Would you deny blacks the right to vote as well?

Brocomotive
07-11-2013, 04:55 PM
Would you deny blacks the right to vote as well?

i would deny welfare recipients, prisoners, and people below a certain IQ the right to vote

This would no doubt be a sizable part of the black population, but the intent is to limit the ability of the least productive members of society from unduly influencing policy decisions. So that would of course include many whites/hispanics/asians as well.

Dave22reborn
07-11-2013, 04:58 PM
i would deny welfare recipients, prisoners, and people below a certain IQ the right to vote

This would no doubt be a sizable part of the black population, but the intent is to limit the ability of the least productive members of society from unduly influencing policy decisions. So that would of course include many whites/hispanics/asians as well.

So why would you be allowed to vote?

Brocomotive
07-11-2013, 05:05 PM
So why would you be allowed to vote?

Clever. http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg13/65537/jackoff.gif

Dave22reborn
07-11-2013, 05:08 PM
Clever. http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg13/65537/jackoff.gif

You honestly believe that you're one of the elite, that should be allowed to vote? Would you allow Jews to vote, or are they to manipulative?

Brocomotive
07-11-2013, 05:14 PM
You honestly believe that you're one of the elite, that should be allowed to vote? Would you allow Jews to vote, or are they to manipulative?

There was no mention of the elitism you stupid phuck, just that simpleton rope swallowers like you would not have a say in the way the country is run.

Get back to me when you've lived in a welfare state for a while and have witnessed first hand how people of the lowest SES have dictated policy and led the place to near-bankruptcy.

We have 55% income tax in my bracket. Until you've experience that level of rape shut your dinkhole

Thinman
07-11-2013, 05:45 PM
I have been saying this for a long time that the real battle isn't stopping gays from marrying it's the big decline in the numbers of straight men that don't want to get married and the alarming number of couples who don't want to have children. I think that society needs to even out the marriage laws to make it more encouraging to men but also to encourage couples to know the happiness that is possible from having a family.

When I think back over the past 10 years of arguing over gay marriage and then how few brahs on here both left and right are not even considering a family in the foreseeable future. That is a big problem for society and I think it is a big problem for young people today that really don't understand how great having a family really can be. And if there is all this negative views on having a family how do we change that.

Good points. I have often thought that gays are being used as scapegoats for far more complex problems.

Dave22reborn
07-11-2013, 05:52 PM
There was no mention of the elitism you stupid phuck, just that simpleton rope swallowers like you would not have a say in the way the country is run.

Get back to me when you've lived in a welfare state for a while and have witnessed first hand how people of the lowest SES have dictated policy and led the place to near-bankruptcy.

We have 55% income tax in my bracket. Until you've experience that level of rape shut your dinkhole

Taxes equal rape? And if you don't like where you live, you can alway's move to a different state.

RonPaul2012
07-11-2013, 05:54 PM
that a srs question?

mntbikedude
07-11-2013, 06:49 PM
Good points. I have often thought that gays are being used as scapegoats for far more complex problems.

Agreed the funny part is that I not only have been a champion of gay marriage but you won't find a bigger supporter of traditional marriage and the joys of being father. Bottom line I feel strongly that we need to encourage young people not only to get married but to have families earlier not latter. I'm on the other end of this and my youngest just moved out. And I feel completely lost with having an empty house. It was so amazing to come home from work to a house full of life.

I would go down to my man cave and start to watch TV and my then 5 year old would come down and first words out of his mouth was, "were ya waitin for me dad" ? And of course I would always answer oh yeah get over here. Same kid drew up a work sheet for me that had 3 columns a remote, a TV, and a little boy. Each day I was supposed to put an X thru two of them and circle the right one. (which of course was him). I still have that hanging up in my office. It's just stuff like that that makes life have so much more meaning.

Indivdude
07-11-2013, 07:11 PM
DOn't plan on getting married. Saw my brother get destroyed in his divorce. He did make it back and now has almost full custody of his son through that old marriage but it took him going through a whole lot of **** to get there.

Didn't help that he was 1) Mexican, 2) big as fuark (played varsity football and lifted), 3) had lots of tats, and 4) was male compared to his ex who was white and weighed 100 lbs soaking wet. His ex wife lied her ass off too. Court believed her until my nephew was 11 or 12 then her lies started to unravel. Took that long for the court to even be fair. And don't get me started on the many differences between the two of them that should have granted him full custody from the beginning.

So no. I don't plan on getting married. Not just because of that but its a big part.

mntbikedude
07-11-2013, 07:17 PM
DOn't plan on getting married. Saw my brother get destroyed in his divorce. He did make it back and now has almost full custody of his son through that old marriage but it took him going through a whole lot of **** to get there.

Didn't help that he was 1) Mexican, 2) big as fuark (played varsity football and lifted), 3) had lots of tats, and 4) was male compared to his ex who was white and weighed 100 lbs soaking wet. His ex wife lied her ass off too. Court believed her until my nephew was 11 or 12 then her lies started to unravel. Took that long for the court to even be fair. And don't get me started on the many differences between the two of them that should have granted him full custody from the beginning.

So no. I don't plan on getting married. Not just because of that but its a big part.

It's because people are douches when it comes to marriage. I mean both parties. Couples need to realize it ain't going to be easy and most couples should start marriage counseling from the beginning or get a book or something. The good parts of being married are worth the risk and there is plenty a person can do to up the success factor dramatically.

Dave22reborn
07-11-2013, 07:26 PM
Forget about economics, you ever see the emotional damage that happens with a divorce? Luckily my friend who is going through one is making a ****load of money, by focusing on side jobs. That's what tends to happen after a divorce, a man's income increases because for a while, he'll focus on his work.

J3remy
07-11-2013, 08:53 PM
havnt read thread but i think we all know...

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/the-jews-did-this-gif.gif

Indivdude
07-11-2013, 08:54 PM
It's because people are douches when it comes to marriage. I mean both parties. Couples need to realize it ain't going to be easy and most couples should start marriage counseling from the beginning or get a book or something. The good parts of being married are worth the risk and there is plenty a person can do to up the success factor dramatically.

Maybe so but it can't be ignored that the courts are very much so behind women when it comes to divorces. He tried to make it work and she screwed him financially and emotionally.

I'm not getting into that trap just because some other people were able to make it work. Odds are already stacked against me. Why walk into the trap willingly?

mntbikedude
07-11-2013, 09:16 PM
I'm not getting into that trap just because some other people were able to make it work. Odds are already stacked against me. Why walk into the trap willingly?

Because when you find the right person they make you not just twice as good but many times better than you are alone. I was successful financially before I got married but it sucked not having someone to share it with. I still remember how bad it sucked to go home to my empty new house. Go on exotic trips alone and all the rest. Then I also remember doing all those things with someone I loved was so much better.

Then along came the kids and it was awesome getting to share all of that all over again. Right now things are pretty rough going with my wife and all but you know what even if the worst of worsts, so I get ruined financially and the emotional turmoil of a divorce. It would have been worth it because the first 20 years were so good. I've had an awesome life and everything wonderful that happened to me was because of the women I choose to share my life with.

Dave22reborn
07-11-2013, 09:17 PM
Because when you find the right person they make you not just twice as good but many times better than you are alone. I was successful financially before I got married but it sucked not having someone to share it with. I still remember how bad it sucked to go home to my empty new house. Go on exotic trips alone and all the rest. Then I also remember doing all those things with someone I loved was so much better.

Then along came the kids and it was awesome getting to share all of that all over again. Right now things are pretty rough going with my wife and all but you know what even if the worst of worsts, so I get ruined financially and the emotional turmoil of a divorce. It would have been worth it because the first 20 years were so good. I've had an awesome life and everything wonderful that happened to me was because of the women I choose to share my life with.

Now how imagine how you'd be if she decided to leave you.

mntbikedude
07-11-2013, 09:27 PM
Now how imagine how you'd be if she decided to leave you.

Oh I've imagined that because we have gone thru quite a rough patch still going thru it now. And even if I lost everything I wouldn't hesitate at all in saying I would do it all again. Because who cares about all those things anyway. I learned a long time ago that things don't make me happy people make me happy. Last summer at this time son number two and I were cycling down highway 1 in California, we had so much fun. I have lived a life of hundreds of excellent adventures with some of the funnest funniest people you could ever want to hang with. Having a family just gives you this built in crew to have fun with. Sure there is some pain but most of it is pretty amazing. And BTW if it sounds to good to be true ask TranceG he's met my family twice on our adventures and he can tell you it's for real.

illriginalized
07-11-2013, 09:29 PM
I'm a childfree Christian, which obviously makes my chances of finding a mate quite slim, but yes, my reading up on Feminism and its effects on our culture and justice system hasn't helped either.

Check out his videos for reference:

http://m.youtube.com/#/user/theignoredgender?&desktop_uri=%2Fuser%2Ftheignoredgender

Dat der wage gap vid.. gjdm!

Indivdude
07-11-2013, 11:52 PM

So because it MIGHT work, its cool?

Use this kind of thinking with another venture that involves the same amount of time, capital and emotional investment and I guarantee you'd say no to it.

I'm not saying marriage is definitely bad but the fact of the matter is that for a very large portion of the population it just doesn't work out. Its not for everyone and that's very apparent. I'm not getting involved because I don't see it being worth it financially, emotionally, mentally or time-wise. It just doesn't click.

I'm glad you enjoyed your marriage and your kids. I really do. But understand that your case is becoming far and in between more often than not. There's a reason people make marriage jokes just before someone gets married and why so many people get a case of cold feet beforehand.

strikeplay
07-12-2013, 12:47 AM
-Women no longer need men to survive
-Society pressured women to find a husband
-if you weren't married something was wrong with you
-people were raised in nuclear families now children of divorced parents fear their parents fate.
-contraception allows men and women to whore around without any consequences for their actions
-our society has ****ty values and priorities
-too many legal risk (child support, alimony)

IawI
07-12-2013, 01:38 AM
Marriage is for women. Any man who wants to get married in modern society is a beta phaggot.

solidus2k3
07-12-2013, 02:09 AM
having second thoughts

BFast55
07-12-2013, 04:47 AM
-Women no longer need men to survive
-Society pressured women to find a husband
-if you weren't married something was wrong with you
-people were raised in nuclear families now children of divorced parents fear their parents fate.
-contraception allows men and women to whore around without any consequences for their actions
-our society has ****ty values and priorities
-too many legal risk (child support, alimony)
This pretty much sums it up.

BFast55
07-12-2013, 04:48 AM
Marriage is for women. Any man who wants to get married in modern society is a beta phaggot.
Naw dude. Women want a wedding. Men want a marriage. The problem is that modern american females do not view marriages the same way as men. Men want a wife not a co-worker.

YUL
07-12-2013, 05:08 AM
Men want a wife not a co-worker.]

u wot m8. what does that even mean? men don't want an equal in marriage but prefer a subservient?

IawI
07-12-2013, 05:12 AM
Naw dude. Women want a wedding. Men want a marriage. The problem is that modern american females do not view marriages the same way as men. Men want a wife not a co-worker.

Beta phaggot detected.

flairon
07-12-2013, 05:20 AM

When I think back over the past 10 years of arguing over gay marriage and then how few brahs on here both left and right are not even considering a family in the foreseeable future. That is a big problem for society and I think it is a big problem for young people today that really don't understand how great having a family can be. And if there is all this negative views on having a family how do we change that?

True. I think that overall laws for what happens if a marriage breaks up is the biggest deterrent to males getting married. Males know that basically unless their wife is caught on video cheating with a gun wielding felon while smoking crack, she's going to get the kids and rip him a new ass financially.