PDA

View Full Version : AllMax Nutrition: CARBION+

AlienLifeForm
07-10-2013, 07:33 PM
Has anyone tried this?

I tried eating oatmeal before workouts but it gets me way to bloated. So I instead take a banana and 1 serving of allmax natural protein isolate blended with the banana 30 minutes prior to my workout.

I recently bought BULK BCAA's but they taste atrocious. I was planning in mixing the BCAA's with the carbion and taking this combination intra work out.

So does anyone have any experience with CARBION+?

xStevenx
07-10-2013, 07:56 PM
Has anyone tried this?

I tried eating oatmeal before workouts but it gets me way to bloated. So I instead take a banana and 1 serving of allmax natural protein isolate blended with the banana 30 minutes prior to my workout.

I recently bought BULK BCAA's but they taste atrocious. I was planning in mixing the BCAA's with the carbion and taking this combination intra work out.

So does anyone have any experience with CARBION+?

I do that now lol...bulk BCAA and carbion intra workout.

Bulk bcaa are very hard to flavor.

Carbion will cover some of the taste for sure, just add enough to make the taste where you want it.

Great carb drink, no bloating whatsoever.

AlienLifeForm
07-10-2013, 08:31 PM
I do that now lol...bulk BCAA and carbion intra workout.

Bulk bcaa are very hard to flavor.

Carbion will cover some of the taste for sure, just add enough to make the taste where you want it.

Great carb drink, no bloating whatsoever.

are you guys offering any samples?

and how did it work for you in your workouts? energy and performance wise?

SwolenONE
07-11-2013, 02:27 PM
I'll check this product out, Im a big fan of peri workout carb supps.

xStevenx
07-11-2013, 02:55 PM
are you guys offering any samples?

and how did it work for you in your workouts? energy and performance wise?

No samples.

Great for endurance, fullness, and pumps! Recovery was great as well.

ncballa1011
07-11-2013, 04:31 PM
Allmax makes quality products.... Buy with confidence

augiecrazy8
11-14-2014, 08:31 AM
When you take this, are you also using a designated pre-workout like N.O. Xplode? I'm using that now, but trying to supplement some crabs without the bloating. Also taking BCAA's during my workouts, but still not getting my macros where I'd like them without eating a ton of crap.