PDA

View Full Version : Whinertarian Snowden "NSA in Bed with Europe"

betaphaggler
07-07-2013, 09:22 AM
Can this guy just shut his damn mouth already?

http://news.yahoo.com/americas-nsa-bed-germany-most-others-snowden-152720092.html

Basically he's saying contrary to Merkel's claims of surprise and Cold War flashbacks, Germany is most closely working with the United States to strengthen a European Union wide net of surveillance that is both offensive and defensive. Go move to a BRIC nation Snowden already, this is why you don't hire idealists and libertarians for important jobs.

ProLibertas
07-07-2013, 09:27 AM

http://news.yahoo.com/americas-nsa-bed-germany-most-others-snowden-152720092.html

Basically he's saying contrary to Merkel's claims of surprise and Cold War flashbacks, Germany is most closely working with the United States to strengthen a European Union wide net of surveillance that is both offensive and defensive. Go move to a BRIC nation Snowden already, this is why you don't hire idealists and libertarians for important jobs.

If no one ever hired idealists and Libertarians (classical liberals) your country wouldn't exist, it was founded by them after all.

betaphaggler
07-07-2013, 09:33 AM
If no one ever hired idealists and Libertarians (classical liberals) your country wouldn't exist, it was founded by them after all.

lel no.

Classical Liberalism is notoriously nebulous on the expansion and retraction of basic rights (see John Stuart Mills or the Social Contract). Libertarianism is a more specific derivative branch of classical liberalism that sought specificity in the rigidity of rights through people likes Hayek and Nozick. Libertarianism increasingly finds itself alienated from classical liberalism as time moves on.

Rune
07-07-2013, 09:34 AM

The Germans will love this, they have fond memories of the East German government and this kind of police state mentality.

And no, he shouldn't shut up.. keep exposing the hypocrisy among all these governments. Say one thing do another, no more.

frankenstein78
07-07-2013, 09:39 AM

Sorry, I don't speak red.

Powers
07-07-2013, 12:39 PM
It was surprising to hear Germany and the EU's reactions at first. But now it makes a lot more sense. There's no way they wouldn't have known about it in the first place. Interesting times we live in! We need more Snowdens.

CallmeMaster
07-07-2013, 12:51 PM
New world order anyone?

nutsy54
07-07-2013, 12:53 PM
And even George Washington understood the importance of "spies"... But today the knee-jerk reactionaries want to pretend everything is just one giant ball of unnecessary evil, because Snowden fooled them into thinking all his information was being provided as an altruistic whistleblower.

CallmeMaster
07-07-2013, 12:56 PM
And even George Washington understood the importance of "spies"... But today the knee-jerk reactionaries want to pretend everything is just one giant ball of unnecessary evil, because Snowden fooled them into thinking all his information was being provided as an altruistic whistleblower.

So you support violating the 4th amendment?

nutsy54
07-07-2013, 01:01 PM
Strawman. Nothing in this thread or other recent data has revealed a violation of the 4th Amendment (nor have I ever stated anything in support of such a violation). But keep peddling the lies, keep pretending that telephone company billing records, ruled by the Supreme Court as NOT your private property, have magically become your private property just because you said so.

Once again, the tactic of ignoring what I posted, and changing the subject into a personal attack to avoid the actual topic being discussed.

frankenstein78
07-07-2013, 01:07 PM

I find it interesting you're always in the first 10 posts in threads like these, morning noon, or night. Ditto on anything that suggests cutting military spending. Usually 2-4 posts on a first page alone. Please change your screen name to "king of strawmen" please.

CallmeMaster
07-07-2013, 01:07 PM
Strawman. Nothing in this thread or other recent data has revealed a violation of the 4th Amendment (nor have I ever stated anything in support of such a violation). But keep peddling the lies, keep pretending that telephone company billing records, ruled by the Supreme Court as NOT your private property, have magically become your private property just because you said so.

Once again, the tactic of ignoring what I posted, and changing the subject into a personal attack to avoid the actual topic being discussed.

So now my email is no longer my private property? Sorry to burst your bubble but the Supreme Court is not infallible. They have been wrong in the past and are wrong on this one. Maybe in your world the government is omniscient. The supreme court cannot take my natural rights away from me.

Your constant defense of the government and character character assassination of Snowden indicates that you do support the government's violation of the 4th amendment.

LOL@You calling me out for "ignoring" when you're precisely the master of that tactic, as well as the tactic of completely changing the subject.

nutsy54
07-07-2013, 01:12 PM
I find it interesting you're always in the first 10 posts in threads like these, morning noon, or night. Ditto on anything that suggests cutting military spending. Usually 2-4 posts on a first page alone.
I find it interesting you need to post a blatant lie, since I'm only on this forum evenings & weekends. Even more laughable that you choose to ignore I've consistently supported cuts to military spending.

But why expect facts or honesty from someone who's unable to address the actual posts I have made? Just keep hiding behind lies and personal insults, that seems to be a consistent trend with people who don't like what I have to say, but can't actually respond or discuss it.

CallmeMaster
07-07-2013, 01:13 PM
I find it interesting you need to post a blatant lie, since I'm only on this forum evenings & weekends. Even more laughable that you choose to ignore I've consistently supported cuts to military spending.

But why expect facts or honesty from someone who's unable to address the actual posts I have made? Just keep hiding behind lies and personal insults, that seems to be a consistent trend with people who don't like what I have to say, but can't actually respond or discuss it.

How much are they paying you?

nutsy54
07-07-2013, 01:14 PM
Your constant defense of the government....
BRB - I'm endlessly highlighting the stupidity and failure of our government, but CallMe wants to hurl some more lies and pretend I'm constantly defending it :rolleyes:

You guys are just pathetic jokes at this point. Come back when you want to have an honest on-topic discussion of the issues, instead of endless lies and personal insults.

CallmeMaster
07-07-2013, 01:16 PM
BRB - I'm endlessly highlighting the stupidity and failure of our government, but CallMe wants to hurl some more lies and pretend I'm constantly defending it :rolleyes:

You guys are just pathetic jokes at this point. Come back when you want to have an honest on-topic discussion of the issues, instead of endless lies and personal insults.

Throwing in a meek "attack" on the government here and there is an attempt by you to legitimize yourself. We can see through the bullsht.

betaphaggler
07-07-2013, 01:18 PM

The 4th amendment is subject to a myriad of "reasonableness" exceptions, especially in times of war. It's really subjective, if you take the side of Roberts/Kennedy/Alito or even Thomas, there is practically no reasonable expectation of privacy in the digital world. The libs + Scalia court would find the opposite true with exceptions.

There's your answer. It depends.

CallmeMaster
07-07-2013, 01:22 PM
The 4th amendment is subject to a myriad of "reasonableness" exceptions, especially in times of war. It's really subjective, if you take the side of Roberts/Kennedy/Alito or even Thomas, there is practically no reasonable expectation of privacy in the digital world. The lib side of the court would find the opposite true with exceptions.

There's your answer. It depends.

Right, yet after he "officially" ended the war on terror he continues the same policies that were enacted during that time period. More deception from the big government neocons and liberals. Then we still have the War on drugs which seems to have no end in sight.

ymer
07-07-2013, 01:29 PM

Nothing new here, all the world going to the ****ter because people are greedy.

LizzieTish
07-07-2013, 03:49 PM
BRB - I'm endlessly highlighting the stupidity and failure of our government
Only problem is, is that they're deliberately causing harm, not because they were "trying to do good", and keep making "dumb mistakes", or keep "failing". That's one of the biggest lies that you INCESSANTLY peddle, and it's actually a way of defending the government. Unless you acknowledge that they're intentionally destroying America, then you are not legitimately criticizing anything.

Throwing in a meek "attack" on the government here and there is an attempt by you to legitimize yourself. We can see through the bullsht.
^ Bingo!

LizzieTish
07-07-2013, 04:24 PM
Did an advanced search for "nights and weekends". Brb let's create a narrative that a DoD psyop employee would be working 24/7, so that no one thinks I am one. Let's also ignore the massive frequency of posting when he is online. He is obviously totally unbiased, totally non-defensive, with zero chance that he has an agenda:

^^^ Wow. I was clearly joking with the "CT Tactic #" posts above. But you guys seem truly paranoid enough to believe that entire teams of Government agents are working around the clock, monitoring every message board on the internet, instantly ready to respond. (I guess that clears me, since I'm only here nights and weekends).

Of course - Most of those "Rules" could equally apply when describing the CT crowd... :p

Since I have the well-established Deep Cover from joining seven years ago, I damn well better be getting more than snooter!

Then again, they do only have me working nights & weekends, so maybe that will balance it out. Hmmm.... :confused:

And then we jump straight to the absurd personal insults :rolleyes:

How does my JOB, where I actually work 40-60+ hours per week, sometimes deployed away from home for weeks/months at a time, equate to a Dependent class who sits on their ass all day and does nothing? And what does my personal time have to do with anything? (Even a basic review of my posting history will show that I'm only online nights & weekends). Are their any jobs in this country that prevent their employees from using the internet when at home? But why should we expect you to be bothered with facts, in the middle of a wild off-topic rant?

As usual, the irrelevant distraction because there are no Fats to actually support your position. Whether or not "the government cares about us" has absolutely nothing to do with this issue: A complete lack of PROOF to support wild-ass Conspiracy claims.

I cited specific false & misrepresented information in that video, and the only response has been personal insults, ranting about "believe it 'cuz these unnamed "engineers" said so!", and the standard claims that someone could only disagree if they're employed by a massive global conspiracy which posts disinformation on random message boards (yet is bizarrely limited to nights & weekends for making those posts :cool: )

Post #101, moron. Damn you are stupid. When I post replies, it's "proof" that I'm employed by a government disinformation program (which only posts nights & weekends :rolleyes: ), when I don't post (even though I did, plainly visible to everyone in the thread), then it somehow "proves" that the earlier statements were valid.

And now the unrelated personal insults. Any look at my posting history will show I'm only online nights & weekends.

None of which you were able to respond to... Followed by an irrelevtant and bizarre question about my job. Another stunt where you pretend the only way someone can call out your lies is if they're on the payroll of a murderous global conspiracy? (Which somehow only works nights & weekends).

As usual, just keep changing the subject when more of your lies are exposed. :)

But, you can just ignore me. After all, I'm nothing more than a team of military operatives, supported by a massive artificial intelligence network, that solely exists to discredit one CT loon on a bodybuilding web site - Yet with all this technology, "we" are still only capable of making posts during nights and weekends. Damn NWO budget cuts! :p

By the way - Your user name is correct, you are a Fraud. Laughably attempting to use fear & intimidation, based on lies, to silence those who disagree with you. Yeah, like I really believed you had "router logs, and reported to my commanding officer" - if the first part was true, you'd know I only post nights and weekends from Hawaii. Just as you'd know the answer to your question - I never post from work, therefore you have no clue where I work on this island.

So, that's why I probably won't be responding to any more stupidity from your lying, trolling ass :)

LizzieTish
07-07-2013, 04:30 PM
More 100% non-defensive posts:

But, you can just ignore me. After all, I'm nothing more than a team of military operatives, supported by a massive artificial intelligence network, that solely exists to discredit one CT loon on a bodybuilding web site - Yet with all this technology, "we" are still only capable of making posts during nights and weekends. Damn NWO budget cuts! :p

By the way - Your user name is correct, you are a Fraud. Laughably attempting to use fear & intimidation, based on lies, to silence those who disagree with you. Yeah, like I really believed you had "router logs, and reported to my commanding officer" - if the first part was true, you'd know I only post nights and weekends from Hawaii. Just as you'd know the answer to your question - I never post from work, therefore you have no clue where I work on this island.

So, that's why I probably won't be responding to any more stupidity from your lying, trolling ass :)

As I posted in the other thread: Since you are someone who consistently uses those tactics to support your otherwise unsupportable positions, maybe you want to hold back from advertising them to everyone else ;)

So far, you've been doing a great job with #2 (every time your primary claim in a thread is disproven), #4, #5 (Yup, I'm a disinformation agent, hired by a massive global conspiracy - to only posts during nights and weekends), #6, #7 (see #5), #8 (he's an expert!), #9 (endlessly ignore your failed position, then change the topic, refer to #2), and now I'm bored...

I typically work 60+ hours each week. And it takes just two clicks to view my posting history, and see that it only occurs during nights and weekends.

How much does the government pay you to post on here and back up their narratives? (srs)

Nothing, since I'm not working for the government when I make these posts.

Once again - You guys can only exist while completely ignoring Facts and disregarding the actual discussions taking place (I notice you weren't able to counter or even comment on anything I've actually posted). The only answer in your mind has to be the wildly complex and convoluted: Some random guy on the internet, posting in his free time during nights & weekends, calls out the blatant lies... and your explanation is that I must be part of a vast Government conspiracy, still in place for ten years after the incident (while amazingly operating in complete secrecy that whole time), to distract random fools on any imaginable discussion forum throughout the internet.

Why do I post? To piss off idiots like you, who believe the evil boogey-man of a massive government/global conspiracy is hiding behind every corner.

2k10SS
07-07-2013, 04:46 PM
LOL

The gig is up, nutsy should just make another account.

nutsy54
07-07-2013, 04:48 PM
Did an advanced search for "nights and weekends". Brb let's create a narrative that a DoD psyop employee would be working 24/7, so that no one thinks I am one. Let's also ignore the massive frequency of posting when he is online. He is obviously totally unbiased, totally non-defensive, with zero chance that he has an agenda:
It's amazing how desperately you'll try to change the subject when you can't directly address or refute what I've posted.

Keep on making a laughingstock of yourself, even though anyone can click on my posting history and see that the claim in Post #11 is an easily disproven lie, which itself was an attempt to distract from the actual thread topic. Funny that you put so much cut & paste effort into quoting posts that had nothing to do with anything in this thread. If you're so interested in the "truth", why didn't you expose frankenstein as an obvious liar?

Keep up the lies, deception, and distraction. It just proves my point every time :D

Now... Does anyone want to discuss the actual thread topic, and posts I've actually made about it?

Lucky_ROA
07-07-2013, 05:01 PM
Lollll

DubSilky
07-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Simple problems have simple answers.

Spoon pic of some Hawaiian specific things. Not hard to do and not giving away your specific location. Help us believe nutsy otherwise your fraudin'. Misc rules brah

LizzieTish
07-07-2013, 05:55 PM
It's amazing how desperately you'll try to change the subject when you can't directly address or refute what I've posted.
You didn't post anything substantive that warrants addressing, a generic comment about George Washington has f*ck all to do with 4th amendment violations against Americans, and your defense once again of SCOTUS was already obliterated in another thread by a Peter Schiff video.

People in the real world (not just Internet forums) are confronting the NSA and calling them out on their lies directly to their traitorous faces. It's about time.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155274883&pagenumber=

Lakersbake
07-07-2013, 06:04 PM

http://pinkie.ponychan.net/chan/files/src/133095931939.gif

ymer
07-07-2013, 08:10 PM
Phucking lol at the extreme ownage ITT

Mafiafolife77
07-07-2013, 10:22 PM
5 star thread

ProLibertas
07-07-2013, 11:03 PM

George Washington was a traitor who should have stood trial for his crimes though, right?

Bhavasita87
07-07-2013, 11:32 PM

BRB, if 4-9 people agree, then its right.

Being a supreme court justice doesnt make your opinion any more valid.

Bhavasita87
07-07-2013, 11:34 PM
And even George Washington understood the importance of "spies"...

Washington rebelled against his government, and went to war against it.

Youre suffering from cognitive dissonance if you don't think he was a traitor

nutsy54
07-07-2013, 11:37 PM
BRB, if 4-9 people agree, then its right.

Being a supreme court justice doesnt make your opinion any more valid.
So, because you don't agree with a Supreme Court decision, that makes it invalid? By extension, since someone will always disagree with any Supreme Court decision... Where does that leave us? You claim to follow the Constitution, yet you want to ignore the part that defines the Supreme Court's role whenever you don't get your way.

So, I'll ask the same question I asked Lizzie: If the Supreme Court can't determine whether a law is Constitutional or not, how do we remove Unconstitutional laws?

Bhavasita87
07-07-2013, 11:41 PM
So, because you don't agree with a Supreme Court decision, that makes it invalid? By extension, since someone will always disagree with any Supreme Court decision... Where does that leave us? You claim to follow the Constitution, yet you want to ignore the part that defines the Supreme Court's role whenever you don't get your way.

So, I'll ask the same question I asked Lizzie: If the Supreme Court can't determine whether a law is Constitutional or not, how do we remove Unconstitutional laws?

Property rights is a philosophical concept. You act as though the supreme court ruling caries some sort or moral authority to it.

The supreme court is a good idea -- institutionally -- , but its only as good as the people who make it up.

State's supreme courts should also be able to check the supreme court, by a majority of them ruling one way.

Im not a constitutionalist. The constitution doesnt protect liberty -- it only limits government in certain areas. States have huge amounts of power under the constitution.

Bhavasita87
07-07-2013, 11:43 PM
George Washington was a traitor who should have stood trial for his crimes though, right?

nutsy, respond.

If you consider snowden a traitor , you should definitely consider washington and most founding fathers traitors.

MiKey4
07-07-2013, 11:51 PM
That news story is a bit contrived... Merkel made the comments 2 days ago, but Snowden gave that quotation back in May.

nutsy54
07-07-2013, 11:57 PM
Property rights is a philosophical concept. You act as though the supreme court ruling caries some sort or moral authority to it.
Completely false. I'm acting as though Supreme Court rulings carry legal authority. Whether I like any particular ruling or not.

Weightaholic
07-08-2013, 03:14 AM
So now my email is no longer my private property?

If memory serves me correctly, it never has been.

betaphaggler
07-08-2013, 03:43 AM
That news story is a bit contrived... Merkel made the comments 2 days ago, but Snowden gave that quotation back in May.

The quotation was made in May, but the decision to publish it from the direct source working with Snowden (Der Spiegel apparently) was a day later. Obviously it isn't just a coincidence.

Mr Beer
07-08-2013, 03:53 AM
Only problem is, is that they're deliberately causing harm, not because they were "trying to do good", and keep making "dumb mistakes", or keep "failing". That's one of the biggest lies that you INCESSANTLY peddle, and it's actually a way of defending the government. Unless you acknowledge that they're intentionally destroying America, then you are not legitimately criticizing anything.

LOL, yes Lizzie, any criticism that stops short of that isn't criticism at all. Phucking loon.

LizzieTish
07-08-2013, 09:06 AM
The Constitution is not a living document. SCOTUS cannot change the meaning of what the Constitution itself says. When anyone recognizes that SCOTUS isn't following the Constitution, it isn't because those making such observations "aren't getting their way", it's because SCOTUS isn't following the Constitution. This is why you can make such idiotic statements like:

When was the Patriot Act declared Unconstitutional? When was the FISA Court declared Unconstitutional?

Such things can be accurately comprehended as unconstitutional without needing a law degree. Brb human rights are like plastic, and can be molded at will by 5+ justices.

IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States.

Vito-C
07-08-2013, 09:19 AM
Government shill exposed. 5 star.

By far the worst poster on the R/P since AKR & jf1, it all makes sense now how someone can be so devoid of logic but still write coherently

illriginalized
07-08-2013, 09:29 AM
lel no.

Gtfo of this country.

nutsy54
07-08-2013, 09:49 PM
nutsy, respond.

If you consider snowden a traitor , you should definitely consider washington and most founding fathers traitors.
How are you flip-flopping from foreign intelligence collection & spying... to revolution? Please try to stay focused on one topic at a time.

PS: Of course Washington & Co. were considered traitors against England. What does that have to do with the current discussion?

ymer
07-08-2013, 09:52 PM
ITT shill gets mad and rambles incoherently.

nutsy54
07-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Seems a lot of people need to figure out what a "shill" is, because you're either displaying your ignorance, or admitting to blatant trolling with lies because you're unable to directly address anything I've actually posted...

BRB, pretend Nutsy "supports" the politicians whom he constantly insults and criticizes for...
- Failed campaign promises
- Endless spending, deficits, and exploding debt
- Blowing money we don't have on TARP, bailouts, and failed "stimulus" programs
- Pouring money we don't have into "green" companies because that's what some politicians and bureaucrats wish would work
- Social security, Medicare, Obamacare, and non-stop unemployment benefits at taxpayer expense
- Intrusive taxation that's more concerned with controlling our lives and pandering for votes than collecting revenue to run required government operations
- Year after year of last-minute Dec 31 tax law changes, and non-stop Continuing Resolutions because Congress is too pathetic to do their job, and the President is too weak to provide any leadership
- Ignoring the 10th Amendment
- Federal involvement in endless programs with no Constitutional basis
- Allowing a President to illegally use military force to overthrow another country's Goverrnment without Congressional authorization or justification under the War Powers Act

Yeah, I'm really a supporter of this Government. Oh, that's right - I believe someone who committed treason should be tried for his crimes. Derp, that must mean I support everything else the government does, because you're too stupid to read anything else I've been posting about our failed government for years and years (or you've read it, and just prefer lying to hide your own failed positions).

Outta the troll thread, have fun proving me right with your endless stream of false claims and personal attacks as the only way you can respond :)

Lakersbake
07-08-2013, 10:00 PM
Where did you get the idea that Snowden committed treason. Interesting to look into the mind of a statist.

ymer
07-08-2013, 10:12 PM
lol, shill's too mad atm, we'll see him tomorrow.

Lakersbake
07-08-2013, 10:15 PM
lol, shill's too mad atm, we'll see him tomorrow.

I think he had to call a supervisor for this one.

The_Zodiac
07-08-2013, 11:46 PM
Whinertarian aka guy who tells the truth.

Whineyphaggot: OP

Bhavasita87
07-08-2013, 11:49 PM
How are you flip-flopping from foreign intelligence collection & spying... to revolution? Please try to stay focused on one topic at a time.

PS: Of course Washington & Co. were considered traitors against England. What does that have to do with the current discussion?

You think that being a considered a traitor, like Snowden, is a bad thing, i.e. that he is bad for being a traitor.

Being a traitor just means going against your government's interests, in certain ways.

If people are bad for being considered traitors to the US, why werent the founding fathers bad for being traitors to their country as well? Or is it only bad to be a traitor to America?

What Snowden has revealed so far does not endanger lives, and is a good thing.

Secrecy can be necessary to protect lives, but as a general government policy, it is abhorrent.

The_Zodiac
07-08-2013, 11:52 PM
Seems a lot of people need to figure out what a "shill" is, because you're either displaying your ignorance, or admitting to blatant trolling with lies because you're unable to directly address anything I've actually posted...

BRB, pretend Nutsy "supports" the politicians whom he constantly insults and criticizes for...
- Failed campaign promises
- Endless spending, deficits, and exploding debt
- Blowing money we don't have on TARP, bailouts, and failed "stimulus" programs
- Pouring money we don't have into "green" companies because that's what some politicians and bureaucrats wish would work
- Social security, Medicare, Obamacare, and non-stop unemployment benefits at taxpayer expense
- Intrusive taxation that's more concerned with controlling our lives and pandering for votes than collecting revenue to run required government operations
- Year after year of last-minute Dec 31 tax law changes, and non-stop Continuing Resolutions because Congress is too pathetic to do their job, and the President is too weak to provide any leadership
- Ignoring the 10th Amendment
- Federal involvement in endless programs with no Constitutional basis
- Allowing a President to illegally use military force to overthrow another country's Goverrnment without Congressional authorization or justification under the War Powers Act

Yeah, I'm really a supporter of this Government. Oh, that's right - I believe someone who committed treason should be tried for his crimes. Derp, that must mean I support everything else the government does, because you're too stupid to read anything else I've been posting about our failed government for years and years (or you've read it, and just prefer lying to hide your own failed positions).

Outta the troll thread, have fun proving me right with your endless stream of false claims and personal attacks as the only way you can respond :)
Posts 101,685

See you in 3 minutes.

GregariousWolf
07-09-2013, 05:12 AM
Everyone spies on everyone, and the U.S. and Israel wrote Stuxnet?

I'm still waiting for Snowden to tell a secret.

Lakersbake
07-09-2013, 08:14 AM
So if Snowden is a traitor, for telling the people, doesnt that make the people the enemy of the govt? Treason = aiding the enemy.

Govt exposed.