PDA

View Full Version : Did Hernandez want to get caught.?

NoWamSayin
06-27-2013, 12:00 PM
With all that evidence they have and ****.

now you hear he was involved in a another murder.

Everyone is talkin about this in the sports world.

very interesting and they just got started.

Humungus
06-27-2013, 12:01 PM
No. He's just an idiot who got away with murder previously (and possibly multiple times) and thought he was invincible.

BullStampede
06-27-2013, 12:02 PM
It was a cry for help, but instead of yelling "help," he took someone's life.

122ren
06-27-2013, 12:03 PM
Aware a uk braaahhh

Onita
Who wouldn't wanna give up millions of dollars for 3 meals a day in a tiny room?

sdballer5588
It was a cry for help, but instead of yelling "help," he took someone's life.

Willing to bet one of the 15+ people he murdered actually vocalized the "help" plea

camaleom
06-27-2013, 12:05 PM
Who wouldn't wanna give up millions of dollars for 3 meals a day in a tiny room?

dude will never see the st again...

funny cause now he has st credibility... ain't that bitch lol

BullStampede
06-27-2013, 12:06 PM
Willing to bet one of the 15+ people he murdered actually vocalized the "help" plea

lold

then lold again when I read 15+ people.

DasPhilosopher
06-27-2013, 12:09 PM
In first page

NoWamSayin
06-27-2013, 12:11 PM
if this was a player no one heard about then all this would'nt be as big.

either way horrible.

nfl has a lot of bad guys and not just a dwi.

gentao
06-27-2013, 12:12 PM
if this was a player no one heard about then all this would'nt be as big.

either way horrible.

so if its a second string being a serial killer it wouldnt be that big of a deal? ok

NoWamSayin
06-27-2013, 12:17 PM
so if its a second string being a serial killer it wouldnt be that big of a deal? ok

from a media pov because this is what im hearin since news broke out that he was arrested.

big story or small story it dont matter.

HoustonMiscer
06-27-2013, 12:55 PM
inb4 Hernandez is actually the Joker
inb4 Gronk is actually Batman recovering from Bane injury
inb4 Bernard is actually Bane
inb4 Brett Favre is Ironman
inb4 Brady is Captain America
inb4 Clay Matthews is Thor
inb4 superheroes are real
inb4 mind = blown

dirtdickens
06-27-2013, 01:02 PM
Dude is a psycho, plain and simple.

I had a friend I grew up with that was just always different. He sold drugs and eventually someone broke into his grandma's house and robbed her. A couple of years later he got questioned on some drug charges and admitted to killing the people who did that robbery, the police werent even questioning him about it. He admitted to raping and murdering a store clerk at a video game place. All sorts of wild sht. He acted the same was Hernandez does.

RogerSterling
06-27-2013, 01:06 PM

This, lol at people who claim they don't like the NBA because its full of thugs but watch football all day saturday and sunday. Half of sports headlines in the summer are about football players getting arrested.

But hey, ignorant criminals make the best people to put on a field to hit the **** out of each other. The ancient Romans were on to something.

EvilChicken
06-27-2013, 01:10 PM
This, lol at people who claim they don't like the NBA because its full of thugs but watch football all day saturday and sunday. Half of sports headlines in the summer are about football players getting arrested.

But hey, ignorant criminals make the best people to put on a field to hit the **** out of each other. The ancient Romans were on to something.

I thought I didn't watch the NBA because it was boring.

Woolyyyy
06-27-2013, 01:11 PM
Should've ran over a week ago. You're telling me someone with over $10mil can't get out of the country without getting caught?

RogerSterling
06-27-2013, 01:13 PM
I thought I didn't watch the NBA because it was boring.

Then I guess you're not one of the people I was talking about when I specifically referenced those who claim to not like the NBA because its full of thugs.

Thanks for your input though, phaggot.

Gator286
06-27-2013, 01:13 PM
Should've ran over a week ago. You're telling me someone with over $10mil can't get out of the country without getting caught?

maybe he thought "destroying" evidence will be enough and someone else could take the blame...

HoustonMiscer
06-27-2013, 01:19 PM
Hernandez seems like one of those dudes that is a gangbanger but is good at football, so he plays football and then on his free time he gangbangs.

EvilChicken
06-27-2013, 01:21 PM
Then I guess you're not one of the people I was talking about when I specifically referenced those who claim to not like the NBA because its full of thugs.

People not watching it because is "full of thugs" is not a reason I've ever heard...phaggot.

mexanacho
06-27-2013, 01:22 PM

How many nba players have murdered someone? Honestly the most ghetto person in the NBa I can think of is JR Smith and hes more of an idiot then gangbanging thug. There are definitely more criminals in the NFL then NBA from my understanding

Mr. Anderson
06-27-2013, 01:22 PM
Why would he run? He broke his cell phone, security cameras and cleaned the car evidence all gone. Yesterday when the DA was telling the court about the cell phone records, cameras etc Hernandez pea sized brain was probably thinking 'how the fuk do they know all of this?'

RogerSterling
06-27-2013, 01:25 PM
People not watching it because is "full of thugs" is not a reason I've ever heard...phaggot.

I'll be sure to post more things that fit your limited experiences

Hernandez seems like one of those dudes that is a gangbanger but is good at football, so he plays football and then on his free time he gangbangs.

yep, picture from when he was 17

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2013/06/27/0627-aaron-hernandez-gang-2.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/27/aaron-hernandez-throwing-gang-signs/

EvilChicken
06-27-2013, 01:27 PM
I'll be sure to post more things that fit your limited experiences

oh noo!

monsterBEN
06-27-2013, 01:29 PM

I don't think he realized how big he goofed, and how much they knew.

SpartacusNYC
06-27-2013, 01:32 PM
How many nba players have murdered someone? Honestly the most ghetto person in the NBa I can think of is JR Smith and hes more of an idiot then gangbanging thug. There are definitely more criminals in the NFL then NBA from my understanding

NFL players: 1,696
NBA players: 360

EvilChicken
06-27-2013, 01:34 PM
NFL players: 1,696
NBA players: 360

Well considering an NFL roster is much larger I'm not surprised.

SpartacusNYC
06-27-2013, 01:41 PM
Well considering an NFL roster is much larger I'm not surprised.

Ya, thanks...

You need the percentage of criminals because of course their will be a larger total number.

NoWamSayin
06-27-2013, 01:46 PM
with todays technology THEY WLL! FIND YOU.

body found a mile away from youre house.

i was listening on the radio today that they guy he shot in the face at first did'nt know who it was that shot him and now all of a sudden he's suin him.

EvilChicken
06-27-2013, 01:49 PM
Ya, thanks...

You need the percentage of criminals because of course their will be a larger total number.

well yeah just sayin...

I wonder if anyone has those stats (percentage) of players charged of a crime compared to the amount of players in the league.

TsarChasm
06-27-2013, 01:53 PM
http://wac.9ebf.edgecastcdn.net/809EBF/ec-origin.boston.barstoolsports.com/files/2013/06/13722754436122.gif

P51
06-27-2013, 02:23 PM
Wonder what its like to play with a thug. Think about it, Tom Brady had to spend hours a day with this dude, hell so did tim tebow at florida. Don't you just look at them in disgust after a while knowing you're from two different worlds?

SpartacusNYC
06-27-2013, 02:26 PM
Wonder what its like to play with a thug. Think about it, Tom Brady had to spend hours a day with this dude, hell so did tim tebow at florida. Don't you just look at them in disgust after a while knowing you're from two different worlds?

"I never talk about other guys, but I will say I have never embraced -- never believed in -- anything Aaron Hernandez stood for," Light said

Welker got into a fight with him.

So it seems pretty apparent that he isn't a great guy.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22548565/former-patriot-matt-light-i-never-embraced-aaron-hernandez

hotsauce514
06-27-2013, 02:39 PM
Probably some illuminati stuff , he didn't do wht they wanted and they set him up .

Notsrs , he's just super dump lol broking your cell phone to erase the proof of texting ? Hahahaha

Woolyyyy
06-27-2013, 02:41 PM
I don't think he realized how big he goofed, and how much they knew.

Lulz I would've been outtie ASAP. This dude could've been in brazil or some chit by now.

Woolyyyy
06-27-2013, 02:42 PM
Probably some illuminati stuff , he didn't do wht they wanted and they set him up .

Notsrs , he's just super dump lol broking your cell phone to erase the proof of texting ? Hahahaha

"Super dump" hahahaha