PDA

View Full Version : plz give me an example of a cutting diet

khanhvietnam
06-25-2013, 05:03 AM
Im 16,weigh:62 kg,tall:1,65 m,roughly 13-14% body fat,i want to cut down to 8% where i can get abs
Can someone give me a full cutting diet that i could use,i appreciate it so much

SuffolkPunch
06-25-2013, 05:13 AM
Example of cutting diet:
Individual who is 180lbs and 20% BF, average daily calorie expenditure = 2600 calories.

Lean body mass = 180 - 36 = 144
Minimum daily protein intake = 145g
Minimum daily fat intake = 65g

This = 1165 calories

Target calorie intake = 2600 - 15% = 2200 calories

So after meeting fat and protein targets, there are 1035 calories remaining to play with.

Get on to fitday.com, keep adding foods you like until you have 2200 calories and the minimums for protein and fat have also been met.

Ensure that you include at least 4-5 servings of fruit and vegetables. Other foods should be predominantly wholefoods. Some treats are allowed if they fit...

WonderPug
06-25-2013, 05:40 AM
Given your age and your hight and weight, it a bad idea to deliberately try to lose weight and attempting to cut down to 8% body fat at your age could do permanent harm.

Thus, I urge you to talk to your parents about your nutrition and fitness goals and your plans, asking them for assistance.

khanhvietnam
06-25-2013, 07:43 AM
thanks guys,i have been cutting for 1 month and i drop 8 pounds,but it keeps the same for 1 week now. should i turn into paleo diet because i cut almost zero carbs to fit my calories goal

realmccoy89
06-25-2013, 07:49 AM
thanks guys,i have been cutting for 1 month and i drop 8 pounds,but it keeps the same for 1 week now. should i turn into paleo diet because i cut almost zero carbs to fit my calories goal

If you are really at 13% and can't see abs when flexed I would assume cutting to 8% isn't going to help. At your age I would spend more time in the gym and bulking to put on more muscle. I have friends who have 15% BF that you can see their abs when flexed.

s2pid
06-25-2013, 07:53 AM
breakfast

1/2 cup rice (uncooked measurement)
chop up some vegetables toss into a pan of olive oil on low heat (3-4)
season veg with whatever you like (ex. allspice, turmeric, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, cayenne etc.)
add rice into veg
assorted nuts

lunch

animal protein
raw broccoli
avocado
handful of brazil nuts

dinner

salad
animal protein

snack

fruit of your choice

khanhvietnam
06-25-2013, 08:17 AM
breakfast

1/2 cup rice (uncooked measurement)
chop up some vegetables toss into a pan of olive oil on low heat (3-4)
season veg with whatever you like (ex. allspice, turmeric, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, cayenne etc.)
add rice into veg
assorted nuts

lunch

animal protein
raw broccoli
avocado
handful of brazil nuts

dinner

salad
animal protein

snack

fruit of your choice
do i have to eat like 7 meals

MikegordonV
06-25-2013, 08:38 AM
You are only 16... Dont pay attention with bulking and cutting in this life phase. Just eat like a lot of healthy food and train hard.

You are still in puberty and your body can significantly change fast, if you do some kind of cutting now , you can end with re-gaining weight pretty fast...

Your hormones are wild in this period. I remember that i could eat pretty much anything and still not get that fat..

When i hit 18 was slightly more easier too get fat , but harder too gain muscle...

After age of 20 i had too be more careful about food choices and pay attention what i eat..

Just be more relaxed and enoy eating while you can...

P.S. If im 16y old again would eat 1 chocolate per day again :)

khanhvietnam
06-25-2013, 08:51 AM
You are only 16... Dont pay attention with bulking and cutting in this life phase. Just eat like a lot of healthy food and train hard.

You are still in puberty and your body can significantly change fast, if you do some kind of cutting now , you can end with re-gaining weight pretty fast...

Your hormones are wild in this period. I remember that i could eat pretty much anything and still not get that fat..

When i hit 18 was slightly more easier too get fat , but harder too gain muscle...

After age of 20 i had too be more careful about food choices and pay attention what i eat..

Just be more relaxed and enoy eating while you can...

P.S. If im 16y old again would eat 1 chocolate per day again :)
lol.thanks but i wuld really pround i have a six pack so this is my only choice :((

MikegordonV
06-25-2013, 09:03 AM
lol.thanks but i wuld really pround i have a six pack so this is my only choice :((

You already have six pack abs unless they are surgically removed :)

I never had my six pack abs visible until age of 22... I never trained them or payed attention too nutrition that much..

WonderPug
06-25-2013, 09:09 AM
breakfast...You should stop posting long enough to at least learn the basics about nutrition and, especially, stop posting misinformation in threads started by 16 year olds.