PDA

View Full Version : Questions from Newbies/beginners please!

superhans
06-19-2013, 08:29 AM
Hi,

I am nearing 2 years of proper lifting, when I started I was around 145lbs (10 st 5lbs) now I am 161lbs 7 weeks into a strict cut (173 pre cut). This may not be impressive to you but for someone who has been skinny there whole life it is quite an achievement.

I am in the middle of my 2nd cut, the first being a year ago which was pretty experimental.

Anyway, as someone who has started lifting with no knowledge and has seen good results I would like to help anyone who has questions regarding nutrition or anything training related really. I have been in your shoes and started from nowhere.

I am in no way staing I am an expert, I would just hope to answer any nutrition/training question that any beginners have. I know I had 100s of questions when I began and advice from someone who had started out super skinny and trained for 2 years would have been good

Ask away

Cheers

Indman
06-19-2013, 09:18 AM
Are you really 6'0 and 163? If so you're very skinny.

superhans
06-19-2013, 02:09 PM
Are you really 6'0 and 163? If so you're very skinny.

Says the man with no photo, 90kg and 21% bf.

**** off keyboard warrior

Yeeeeehaaaa

Animatesky
06-19-2013, 02:13 PM
Says the man with no photo, 90kg and 21% bf.

**** off keyboard warrior

Yeeeeehaaaa

Questions
How many calories did you intake before when you were skinny
how many now during bulks
how many now during cuts

superhans
06-19-2013, 02:39 PM
Questions
How many calories did you intake before when you were skinny
how many now during bulks
how many now during cuts

No idea before I started lifting. Just ate whatever with no idea about nutrition

Bulk: Work out your maintenance and add 300-500cals a day on a bulk

During a cut 200-400 cals below maintenance. I just adjust this week to week depending how much ive lost

I usualy stuck with a 40/40/20 split 40% carbs 40% protein and 20% fats. Make sure foods come from good protein and carb sources and plenty of fruit and veg

Easy