PDA

View Full Version : Miami screwjob

Future24
06-19-2013, 12:19 AM
Thursday night. Game 7. Spurs vs heat. What if the job is called in and it doesn't go according to script?

Close game. Game on the line. LeBron goes for a lay up, makes it and gets an and 1 with no contact. Swish free throw. Heat up 1. 20 seconds left. A hooded man near the sideline is chit chatting with the refs.

The script calls for a LeBron game winning block. As he goes for the block on Manu, a foul is called on minimal to no contact with only .3 seconds left . Everyone is stunned as the call should of not been made.

Lebron is irate as gino sinks both free throws. Lebron continues to scream as spo calls timeout and draws a play. The hooded man whispers in the referees ear again. Battier is to inbound and a 5 second call is made despite it being only 3.5 seconds.

Spurs quickly inbound and win as Lebron and the heat are beyond livid. All but Lebron storm off the court and Lebron continues to scream. As the spurs celebrate and are getting ready to get their trophy the hooded man comes onto the court.

He pulls off his hood, starts laughing. The man begins to yell "It was me Lebron. It was me all along" as him and Pop both laugh their asses off.

The man is David Stern. And he screwed the Miami Heat.

I should get some sleep.

El Fuerte
06-19-2013, 12:20 AM
Didn't read

liuzhoudragon
06-19-2013, 12:22 AM
David Stern screwing the Heat? only screwing going on his Stern jerking it to the money the James marketing train makes.

Future24
06-19-2013, 12:24 AM
David Stern screwing the Heat? only screwing going on his Stern jerking it to the money the James marketing train makes.

I think a Heat loss would be better for the NBA. They can market next season as the redemption.

ShweezyBTFO
06-19-2013, 12:27 AM
oh Mike...

stevemckenna
06-19-2013, 12:35 AM
I think a Heat loss would be better for the NBA. They can market next season as the redemption.

No, a 3 peat or a dynasty is more intriguing, ie. Lakers, Bulls, Bulls.

hardestgainer
06-19-2013, 01:09 AM
Stern already said in an interview during the finals lebron is the face of the NBA, Stern wants Lebron to get as many rings as possible, it's good for business.

ITzChurch
06-19-2013, 02:42 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1407328/it-was-me-austin-o.gif

lol'd

ThatKindaGuy
06-19-2013, 02:53 AM

LeBron sells the most shoes, is hailed as the next Jordan (lol) and sells the most jerseys (usually, got surpasses by Melo briefly). The league needs him to be successful. He already played out the redemption thing in 2011->2012(*), now they gotta make it a dynasty so he doesn't look like a clown whenever someone replays the "not 1, not 2, not 3, not ..." video.

ShweezyBTFO
06-19-2013, 03:02 AM
LeBron sells the most shoes, is hailed as the next Jordan (lol) and sells the most jerseys (usually, got surpasses by Melo briefly). The league needs him to be successful. He already played out the redemption thing in 2011->2012(*), now they gotta make it a dynasty so he doesn't look like a clown whenever someone replays the "not 1, not 2, not 3, not ..." video.

I remember when I used to discredit last year's championship as 2012* (didn't wanna see Wade win another ring), now I can look at some Kobe fanboy and realize how silly it looks.

HoustonMiscer
06-19-2013, 05:56 AM
inb4 Hakeem pops out and says "Oh no Leebron you think becos I train you you betta den me? Oh no my frien you are mistaken. Tink again Leebron. I am GOAT post playa."

I think I've been watching too many Hakeem highlight and Rockets 90's videos brahs. Fuk I wanted to experience them championship feels

BullStampede
06-19-2013, 06:10 AM
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/773412310.gif?1369254205

myfacewhen
06-19-2013, 06:29 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1407328/it-was-me-austin-o.gif

lol'd

lmao strong perfect gif. I remember that RAW episode