PDA

View Full Version : 7 Reasons why Miami will win game 7.

Aguy2diefor
06-18-2013, 10:03 PM
1. Duncan will not have another dominating performance.

2. Green and Neal are back to being one dimensional role players and Cold.

3. Tony Parker Is too caught up trying to win FMVP.

4. At this Point, I probably would do a better job than Ginobili if i was to be inserted in the spurs line-up.

5. Lebron finally grew some balls

6. Allen, Chalmers are starting to pickup and play better

7. Bosh has a penis now

Kawhi Leonard has been the only consistent player for the spurs the whole play-offs but he's 21 and you really can't rely on the guy I tip my hat of to my spurs, but god damn this is by far going to be the most painful series loss ever for SA. The most painful one as a fan.

Good job Heat.

sdballer5588
06-18-2013, 10:04 PM
......aren't you a spurs fan? Have some faith.

GoingPlaces
06-18-2013, 10:05 PM
1. Duncan will not have another dominating performance.

2. Green and Neal are back to being one dimensional role players and Cold.

3. Tony Parker Is too caught up trying to win FMVP.

4. At this Point, I probably would do a better job than Ginobili if i was to be inserted in the spurs line-up.

5. Lebron finally grew some balls

6. Allen, Chalmers are starting to pickup and play better

7. Bosh has a penis now

Kawhi Leonard has been the only consistent player for the spurs the whole play-offs but he's 21 and you really can't rely on the guy I tip my hat of to my spurs, but god damn this is by far going to be the most painful series loss ever for SA. The most painful one as a fan.

Good job Heat.

http://i.imgur.com/tD8IT1v.gif

Briisk
06-18-2013, 10:06 PM
1,3, 5, 7 false

LeonKennedyRE
Are you serious???? Spurs are going to give it all they got to win Game 7, if the Heat play better than they did tonight they have a high chance of winning.

ThaWorldIsYours
8. The Headband is off

GPx
06-18-2013, 10:07 PM
Lot of bad points here.

Aguy2diefor
06-18-2013, 10:08 PM
......aren't you a spurs fan? Have some faith.

I'm just so sad right now bro. I can't stop hating on Manu and Tony for sucking and forcing respecetively. Love them...But at the heat of the moment..I just can't.

I'll probably wake up tomorrow and get back to my senses.

Vhagar
06-18-2013, 10:09 PM
1. Refs
2. Refs
3. Refs
4. Refs
5. Refs
6. Refs
7. Refs

Nailed it

TyreekD
06-18-2013, 10:12 PM
2. lol ok. One bad game and Green is now back to being cold?
3.- Wut lol?

sdballer5588
06-18-2013, 10:12 PM
I'm just so sad right now bro. I can't stop hating on Manu and Tony for sucking and forcing respecetively. Love them...But at the heat of the moment..I just can't.

I'll probably wake up tomorrow and get back to my senses.

I've lost years of my life on NBA games.

GoingPlaces
06-18-2013, 10:14 PM
I've lost years of my life on NBA games.

http://i.imgur.com/9sUCFdc.png

Machuka
06-18-2013, 10:18 PM

Good job Heat.

I'd expect that for their first Finals loss

Holcster
06-18-2013, 10:33 PM
Spurs went all out tonight and had it in their hands-popovich took TD out for some reason which allowed two key offensive rebounds. Unfortunately, spurs are worn out and played huge minutes, and I think it'll be extremely tough for them to pull it out but Im going down with the ship if they do lose...can't believe they aren't holding the trophy right now...hopefully they find energy somewhere ...ps pop, manu please take ur heads out of your asses

Babyframes
06-18-2013, 10:34 PM
Are you serious???? Spurs are going to give it all they got to win Game 7, if the Heat play better than they did tonight they have a high chance of winning.

Problem is they gave it all this game. old age gonna catch up with them legs. series is over