PDA

View Full Version : What is the best way to build muscle?

DanielChand15
06-18-2013, 05:15 AM
Which is the most important to building muscle? Is it food, Working out or others?

rand18m
06-18-2013, 05:18 AM
Which is the most important to building muscle? Is it food, Working out or others?

You can have a perfect workout program and a crappy diet and your progress will not be optimal.

You can have a perfect diet and crappy workout program and your progress will not be optimal.

You can have a perfect diet and NO workout program and your progress will be none.

I hope that helps! ;)

KayPS
06-18-2013, 05:24 AM
You can have a perfect workout program and a crappy diet and your progress will not be optimal.

You can have a perfect diet and crappy workout program and your progress will not be optimal.

You can have a perfect diet and NO workout program and your progress will be none.

I hope that helps! ;)

Doesn't get much clearer than this.

kenny85
06-18-2013, 05:34 AM
Food, workout, rest and more food

DanielChand15
06-18-2013, 05:41 AM

I hope that helps! ;)

thanks that helps a lot :)

rand18m
06-18-2013, 05:43 AM
thanks that helps a lot :)

Oh sorry, I forgot one:

You can have a perfect workout program and NO diet and in short time it won't fuking matter!! ;)