PDA

View Full Version : Win or lose this series

rusvik
06-16-2013, 08:13 PM
Is there any way Lebron can be finals MVP? I think not.

Bad games 1-3. One decent game in game 4, but that game and game 5 was Wade>Lebron.

roodyghey
06-16-2013, 08:14 PM
It's been Wade > Lebron ever since the 2003 draft.

Lakersbake
06-16-2013, 08:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/MYZAB.jpg

AirCanada
06-16-2013, 08:16 PM
Well if the Spurs lose, they might just give Lebron the Finals MVP for contributing the most to the winning team.

waisoserious
06-16-2013, 08:20 PM
Well if the Spurs lose, they might just give Lebron the Finals MVP for contributing the most to the winning team.

you mean if the spurs win?

sdballer5588
06-16-2013, 08:26 PM

Can't even make jokes properly.

rusvik
06-16-2013, 08:27 PM

U mad bro?

Spurs haters gonna hate.

Can't handle the spurs.

Lol Lebron stan always attacking Tim Duncan.

Etc.

Etc.

AirCanada
06-16-2013, 08:29 PM

Even you agree that Lebron winning the Finals MVP if the Heat win is a joke.

sdballer5588
06-16-2013, 08:34 PM
Even you agree that Lebron winning the Finals MVP if the Heat win is a joke.

If the heat win they need 2 more wins. Why do you think Lebron wouldn't be the best player in both of those games? Thus making him the de facto best player in at least 3 wins.

Although I'm not sure the Heat win.

This series is just showing the drastic drop off from Lebron to Wade to Bosh to the rest of the team. I agree it all starts and probably ends with Lebron.

Hell, Ray Allen just dropped 20 and they lost by double figures.

AirCanada
06-16-2013, 08:40 PM
If the heat win they need 2 more wins. Why do you think Lebron wouldn't be the best player in both of those games? Thus making him the de facto best player in at least 3 wins.

Although I'm not sure the Heat win.

This series is just showing the drastic drop off from Lebron to Wade to Bosh to the rest of the team. I agree it all starts and probably ends with Lebron.

Hell, Ray Allen just dropped 20 and they lost by double figures.

Not even trying to troll, it's been a consistent problem with Lebron dating back to Cleveland. There's something about him just not seeming into it in big games save for a couple of instances (Game 6 Boston is a huge one, that game against Detroit in 2007 where he had something like 28 of Cleveland's final 29 points, the 2009 Orlando series). He's the leader and biggest part of the team so when he's not into it, the entire team gets into a funk, whether it's Mo Williams or Chris Bosh or even Dwyane Wade.

Confusing as fuk.

sdballer5588
06-16-2013, 08:42 PM
Not even trying to troll, it's been a consistent problem with Lebron dating back to Cleveland. There's something about him just not seeming into it in big games save for a couple of instances (Game 6 Boston is a huge one, that game against Detroit in 2007 where he had something like 28 of Cleveland's final 29 points, the 2009 Orlando series). He's the leader and biggest part of the team so when he's not into it, the entire team gets into a funk, whether it's Mo Williams or Chris Bosh or Dwyane Wade.

Confusing as fuk.

Should've read JA Adande's piece on naming a superhero moniker for Lebron.

He chose the Hulk, because Lebron is always so sure that he will have another chance (which is completely true, but still you want players to play like their life is on the line, even when it's not) that he only activates his powers when he has a reason to, or when he becomes angry.

Lebron has been down 3-2 before. I remember watching helplessly. Maybe he can turn it around.

If not, then maybe he's not the 2nd coming of Jordan. Then again.... no one is.

LeonKennedyRE
06-16-2013, 08:45 PM
Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lephaggot

Spill512
06-16-2013, 08:46 PM
He chose the Hulk, because Lebron is always so sure that he will have another chance (which is completely true, but still you want players to play like their life is on the line, even when it's not) that he only activates his powers when he has a reason to, or when he becomes angry.

"LeBron only activates his powers when he becomes angry". Are you fuking 2 years old?

sdballer5588
06-16-2013, 08:49 PM
"LeBron only activates his powers when he becomes angry". Are you fuking 2 years old?

It was a direct quote from the article.

Are you 2?

Spill512
06-16-2013, 08:51 PM
It was a direct quote from the article.

Are you 2?

You're reading some quality articles.

Explains your deep understanding of basketball.

sdballer5588
06-16-2013, 08:52 PM
You're reading some quality articles.

Explains your deep understanding of basketball.

JA Adande writes for ESPN and is out of Los Angeles.

Want to know who he compared Kobe to? Robin.

Lol. Good to see you're even this upset after Lebron loses. Jeez.

Strizzz
06-16-2013, 09:01 PM
Is there any way Lebron can be finals MVP? I think not.

Bad games 1-3. One decent game in game 4, but that game and game 5 was Wade>Lebron.

You pretty much answered your own question. As sub par as he's been, he's still been the best player on the team aside from arguably one game.

Spill512
06-16-2013, 09:03 PM
JA Adande writes for ESPN and is out of Los Angeles.

Want to know who he compared Kobe to? Robin.

Lol. Good to see you're even this upset after Lebron loses. Jeez.

ok, cant wait until your next post when you compare nba players to pokemon.

LeMagikarp

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUrTygH4ff7ShRFEIOTY_2oYHOCLN1v _I1iy922weX7vd3vUy02A