PDA

View Full Version : first time cutting

TheRocky89
06-16-2013, 10:19 AM
hi , this is my first time that i do a cutting diet after a 2 years of bulking (from 171 pounds to 205) . I am about 10% bodyfat and i want to be like an 8%.
It's two weeks that i have reduced 300 kal ( only from cho )from my normocaloric diet . I lost 1 pound and a lot of water retention but at the same time i feel my muscles very soft . Is there a solution for that ?
What kind of diet can i try for resolve this problem? Cycling cho could be a good choice ( 5 days low carb- 2 days carb load ) ?
I'm a ectomorph/mesomorph type
Thank you

dylanrpxxx
06-16-2013, 10:22 AM
Just wanted to say, that is a SOLID bulk. Good job man. Not much body fat put on at all. No advice here though, first day of cutting myself after an 8 month bulk

ironwill2008
06-16-2013, 10:51 AM
If you've managed to add 30+ pounds of muscle while keeping your body fat at 10%, you're already doing everything correctly.

I have no advices to offer to someone who obviously already knows what he's doing.

TheRocky89
06-16-2013, 11:02 AM
Just wanted to say, that is a SOLID bulk. Good job man. Not much body fat put on at all. No advice here though, first day of cutting myself after an 8 month bulk
Thank you man , i'm lucky because i put fat hardly but at the some time i put a lot of water retention on bulking , this is because cho in my (bulking) diet are like 60-55 %.
Now that i'm trying to cut a little bit , i'm having a "rebound" and i feel my muscle "soft" , maybe it's because my metabolism was used to have a lot of carbo , so now i have to find a solution for that :)

KobiDC
06-16-2013, 12:11 PM
It's normal to feel 'soft' and small while cutting. Nothing to worry about - just keep at it. :)

TheRocky89
06-16-2013, 01:58 PM
It's normal to feel 'soft' and small while cutting. Nothing to worry about - just keep at it. :)
What about a ( 5 days low carb- 2 days carb load ) ?
it could be better than a normal hypocaloric for the muscolar tone ?