PDA

View Full Version : Here is how you respond to defense daring you to shoot

rusvik
06-12-2013, 12:41 AM
ObUhSaILNYk

Clyde the Glide daring Jordan to shoot the 3. The Jordan goes of and hits like 4 consecutive 3's in the first quarter until Drexler comes out and guards him.

IsLifeRealLife
06-12-2013, 12:57 AM
gives me a 1 hour and 42 min video and expects me to find the part where clyde is daring jordan

rusvik
06-12-2013, 01:04 AM
gives me a 1 hour and 42 min video and expects me to find the part where clyde is daring jordan

All you need to see is in the second quarter.

ThickMeat
06-12-2013, 01:07 AM
All you need to see is in the first quarter.

which is still like 20 fukin minutes

rusvik
06-12-2013, 01:16 AM
which is still like 20 fukin minutes

http://www.nba.com/history/features/moment-1992-jordan-3pointers/index.html

The opening game of the 1992 NBA Finals turned out to be a tale of two games, and in both scenarios it was the worst of times for the Trail Blazers to try to contain Michael Jordan. The first "game within the game" took place over the first 18 minutes as Portland, which shot 68 percent from the field in the first quarter, battled the Bulls basket for basket and trailed 45-44 with 6:34 to go in the second quarter.

Jordan's six first-half 3-pointers in Game 1 of the 1992 NBA Finals set an NBA record.

But Jordan, who had already scored 18 points in the first quarter, keyed a 57-23 run over the next 18 minutes with one of the most dazzling individual performances in Finals history. He buried the Blazers with a barrage of 3-pointers, a record six in the first half, as the Bulls pulled away. Jordan finished the half with 35 points to set a Finals record and give the Bulls a 66-51 lead at intermission. The rout was on -- Chicago led 104-68 after three periods and the 122-89 final was just two points shy of matching the most lopsided Finals game ever.

"They dared me early," Jordan said of his long-distance efforts. "Most teams will give me that. I wasn't looking for it, but when you feel the rhythm, you have to take it."

There is a video on the link.

rusvik
06-12-2013, 01:19 AM
10 min recap video:

zlaL9OhZQoc

THE2NDC0MING
06-12-2013, 01:33 AM
Lebron isn't close to MJ though, he's barely a top 20 player, don't know why people try to compare those two.

rusvik
06-12-2013, 01:37 AM
Lebron isn't close to MJ though, he's barely a top 20 player, don't know why people try to compare those two.

Agreed. He is a very good second option. I'd put him somewhere around 15-17 but that goes down when he plays such bad finals.

Strizzz
06-12-2013, 01:37 AM
ObUhSaILNYk

Clyde the Glide daring Jordan to shoot the 3. The Jordan goes of and hits like 4 consecutive 3's in the first quarter until Drexler comes out and guards him.

Biuriful.

Or even this guy:

d1Px-jPm_TU

Honestly, I don't care if he comes out and chucks 40 shots next game. If you're gonna lose, at least do it with some dignity. Where are you m8?

rusvik
06-12-2013, 01:41 AM
Honestly, I don't care if he comes out and chucks 40 shots next game. If you're gonna lose, at least do it with some dignity. Where are you m8?

Agreed. Heat are his team now. Can't have your cake and eat it too. You get credit for the wins as first option and you get blame for losing as first option. So why does he seem to care so much about bricking? The loss is going to be on him either way and on one is going to buy the 'does so much else' line. You're the first option, then you need to score unless you're Jason Kidd or Magic - which he isn't.

camaleom
06-12-2013, 04:24 AM
10 min recap video:

zlaL9OhZQoc

MJ was such a beast!!!!

CyberSheriff
06-12-2013, 04:54 AM
Agreed. He is a very good second option. I'd put him somewhere around 15-17 but that goes down when he plays such bad finals.

Please embarrass yourself and post the 14 players you think are better than Lebron.

THE2NDC0MING
06-12-2013, 05:06 AM
Please embarrass yourself and post the 14 players you think are better than Lebron.

Where do you rank him?

rusvik
06-12-2013, 05:17 AM

Jordan
Bird
Magic
Wilt
Russel
Kareem
Shaq
Duncan
Hakeem
Kobe
Barkley
Karl Malone
Oscar Robertson
Pippen

ElJefe904
06-12-2013, 05:19 AM
Jordan
Bird
Magic
Wilt
Russel
Kareem
Shaq
Duncan
Hakeem
Kobe
Barkley
Karl Malone
Oscar Robertson
Pippen

Hes 18 bro. Probably never played basketball either. So yes Lebron is one of the greatest of his time

CyberSheriff
06-12-2013, 05:31 AM
Jordan
Bird
Magic
Wilt
Russel
Kareem
Shaq
Duncan
Hakeem
Kobe
Barkley
Karl Malone
Oscar Robertson
Pippen

Lol at Magic being better, him and Lebron have nearly identical playing styles and Lebron puts up better numbers.
Russell is a better defender maybe, but overall player? Lmao
Lebron does everything better than Pippen and I'm a big Pippen fan
The same argument that people have against Lebron would contradict having Chuck or Malone that high.
Hakeem better post player, not overall player.
Duncan, lmao
Kobe, can't win without an elite big man.

THE2NDC0MING
06-12-2013, 05:33 AM
Lol at Magic being better, him and Lebron have nearly identical playing styles and Lebron puts up better numbers.
The same argument that people have against Lebron would contradict having Chuck or Malone that high.
Duncan, lmao

Stopped reading there.

You should be banned for being such a shyt poster. Serious.

TexasMajor
06-12-2013, 05:44 AM

You basically just said Lebron does everything better than Pippen.....everything includes defense. LOL

FCKING ROFL.

Lebrontards gonna Lebrontard.

JetLife21
06-12-2013, 05:47 AM
Duncan, lmao
Kobe, can't win without an elite big man.

Plz be trolling.

Lebron top 3 regular season player, top 20 playoff player. Magic's rookie season Finals appearance is > than all 4 of Lebron's trips to the Finals combined.

LetFearBeFriend
06-12-2013, 05:51 AM
Jordan
Bird
Magic
Wilt
Russel
Kareem
Shaq
Duncan
Hakeem
Kobe
Barkley
Karl Malone
Oscar Robertson
Pippen

so you put Barkley, but not Ewing?
so you put Pippen, but not Lebron?
so you put Duncun, but not David Robinson?

lol, yeah...that's what i thought.

rusvik
06-12-2013, 06:02 AM
so you put Barkley, but not Ewing?
so you put Pippen, but not Lebron?
so you put Duncun, but not David Robinson?

lol, yeah...that's what i thought.

That was just a quick 14 players. Barkley is better than Ewing for sure. David Robinson and Ewing around 15 too.