PDA

View Full Version : Lebron chose the Heat

rusvik
06-02-2013, 12:10 AM
He chose to join with Bosh and Wade fully knowing what they were about. He could have gone to a team with younger, tougher or different players.

GTFO with the 'no help' storyline.

Spoelstra made changes after the first season to structure the game around Lebron. Wade can post up against smaller guards very well, but no such plays are being called. Bosh can take a guy of the iso dribble, but no such plays are being called for him. Every single player on the Heat has deferred to Lebron.

If Lebron can't make his teammates better despite having all stars and goat shooters, maybe the problem is Lebron and not the help? Maybe he is too ball dominant and doesn't do enough off the ball?

Not even hating on Lebron, I've really enjoyed his game this series, but I do think he is still immature and doesn't really understand that he can be a better player by letting the game come more to him while he sets screens and hustles off the ball on the offense.

WestAfrica
06-02-2013, 12:21 AM
Is this phaggot srs

HankScorp1o
06-02-2013, 12:26 AM
Uwotm8? The Pacers would already be headed to the Finals if Lebron didn't completely take the game over in Game 5. Hell, Boston would have been in the Finals last year if Lebron didn't completely take over Game 6 of the ECF.

Sorry brah, but your theory holds no weight. The way the Heat are playing right now, Lebron and Birdman Birdman should be taking ALL the shots and handling the ball even more.

HarpoonBrah
06-02-2013, 12:27 AM
Is this phaggot srs

for his sake I hope not

OP are you fuking retarded

ShweezyBTFO
06-02-2013, 12:29 AM
op HATES LeBron. He is to lebron haters what dirtdickens is to notre dame fans.

rusvik
06-02-2013, 12:32 AM
op HATES LeBron. He is to lebron haters what dirtdickens is to notre dame fans.

I don't hate Lebron. I strongly dislike how he has been hyped for his entire career and fans as not being able to do any wrong.

Are people forgetting this is the team that won like 30 games in a row only a couple months back? Do you really think Bosh and Wade has just gone down the toilet?

1800_Cool_Guy
06-02-2013, 12:35 AM
The Lebron haters have nothing to troll people with.

betaphaggler
06-02-2013, 12:36 AM
I don't hate Lebron. I strongly dislike how he has been hyped for his entire career and fans as not being able to do any wrong.

Are people forgetting this is the team that won like 30 games in a row only a couple months back? Do you really think Bosh and Wade has just gone down the toilet?

Yes.

Wade's injury and fatigue can't get much worse. If you see close-up pans of him on the bench his eyes are completely glazed over from morphine probably. As far as Bosh goes, he's being completely outplayed and is shooting like 30%~ series wise. If you haven't noticed you can be over half of the offense successfully and still not win like Kevin Durant was recently.

Future24
06-02-2013, 12:38 AM
Lebron has no help. Ever.

Supporting cast and coach will always be blamed. Never lebron....

WestAfrica
06-02-2013, 12:40 AM
Wat the fuk are you arguing? Are you trying to say that Lebron should have known that Wade was gonna go all Ray Charles and shoot 20% or? You act like a team doesn't have another team that matches up well against them. Miami could rape OKC BK LAL LAC 20-0 in games, but play IND MEM CHI and go 10-10. Good matchups....

rusvik
06-02-2013, 12:45 AM
Wat the fuk are you arguing? Are you trying to say that Lebron should have known that Wade was gonna go all Ray Charles and shoot 20% or? You act like a team doesn't have another team that matches up well against them. Miami could rape OKC BK LAL LAC 20-0 in games, but play IND MEM CHI and go 10-10. Good matchups....

I'm arguing that if Lebron really was a GOAT contender and not just another good/great player then he would have found a way to make Wade and Bosh play better. Barkley also put up similar stats as Lebron and trying to do everything himself, but no one in their right mind would call Barkley a GOAT contender.

I think we're beginning to see what Lebrons legacy will be. A step above the Barkleys and Malones but far below Magic, Bird, Jordan.

Strizzz
06-02-2013, 12:55 AM

Don't even fall for it lol.

WestAfrica
06-02-2013, 12:59 AM
I'm arguing that if Lebron really was a GOAT contender and not just another good/great player then he would have found a way to make Wade and Bosh play better. Barkley also put up similar stats as Lebron and trying to do everything himself, but no one in their right mind would call Barkley a GOAT contender.

I think we're beginning to see what Lebrons legacy will be. A step above the Barkleys and Malones but far below Magic, Bird, Jordan.

Lol this phaggot. Where was all this when Lebron took over game 6? If MJ had Pippen shot 3/16 would you be telling MJ that he needs to elevate his teammates game? How do you want Lebron to elevate a player shooting 4/15? How about Lebron elevates his ass to the bench.

Rebounds45
06-02-2013, 01:07 AM
It's not LeBron's fault lol. Bosh and Wade are just playing like phaggots.

rusvik
06-02-2013, 01:10 AM
Lol this phaggot. Where was all this when Lebron took over game 6? If MJ had Pippen shot 3/16 would you be telling MJ that he needs to elevate his teammates game? How do you want Lebron to elevate a player shooting 4/15? How about Lebron elevates his ass to the bench.

Wade is ineffective because he doesn't get low post iso plays made for him. Bosh is ineffective because he doesn't get high post iso plays made for him.

Bulkytheboot
06-02-2013, 01:10 AM
once the heat sign kevin durant, cp3, and dwight howard THEN you can say the no help side of the argument holds no weight...

but right now.. LEBRON NEEDS HELP!

WestAfrica
06-02-2013, 01:19 AM
Wade is ineffective because he doesn't get low post iso plays made for him. Bosh is ineffective because he doesn't get high post iso plays made for him.

If Wade is shooting 3/13 is that Lebrons fault. And if hes shooting 3/13 should Wade shoot more?

ShweezyBTFO
06-02-2013, 01:41 AM

how tha fuk does this matter if he's bricking all his looks even in the low post iso?

rusvik
06-02-2013, 01:43 AM
If Wade is shooting 3/13 is that Lebrons fault. And if hes shooting 3/13 should Wade shoot more?

He should shoot better shots. For Wade that isn't mid range jumpers but drives and when he can't do that due to injuries - low post iso plays against George Hill/Stephenson. Wade is probably the best low post guard in the league. Same with Bosh. Right now he is being forced out onto the 3 point line because Lebron needs all the space for his steamroller drives. That is not his game.

So maybe you can see that it would be possible to play an offense that would give Bosh and Wade better opportunities?

METALxGEAR
06-02-2013, 01:57 AM
Do not feed the troll.

arian11
06-02-2013, 06:20 AM
Are we talking about Lebron or Carmelo?

NJLife
06-02-2013, 06:37 AM
ray allen is even struggling from the FT line :)

shoot I think i've seen him hit like only 3 threes... bricking wide open most the time... time for last years line up!!! miller and chalmers going ham!

Daewoo_Lanos
06-02-2013, 06:54 AM
He chose to join with Bosh and Wade fully knowing what they were about. He could have gone to a team with younger, tougher or different players.

GTFO with the 'no help' storyline.

Spoelstra made changes after the first season to structure the game around Lebron. Wade can post up against smaller guards very well, but no such plays are being called. Bosh can take a guy of the iso dribble, but no such plays are being called for him. Every single player on the Heat has deferred to Lebron.

If Lebron can't make his teammates better despite having all stars and goat shooters, maybe the problem is Lebron and not the help? Maybe he is too ball dominant and doesn't do enough off the ball?

Not even hating on Lebron, I've really enjoyed his game this series, but I do think he is still immature and doesn't really understand that he can be a better player by letting the game come more to him while he sets screens and hustles off the ball on the offense.

lol @ your life

brb if lebron was truly a great basketball player, he would be able to pull a House, M.D. and magically fix D-Wade's knee in a single 45 min episode