View Full Version : Lol not a single word about Spurs on Espn NBA homepage

positivebrother
05-31-2013, 01:07 PM
yet tons of dumbass drama about CP3 and howard

Make it to the finals not a single thing on you lmfao

http://espn.go.com/nba/

FGCHENG
05-31-2013, 01:09 PM
This is how the Spurs would want it, always being under the radar.

evansanity
05-31-2013, 01:10 PM
Small market team. I'm sure the Spurs don't mind.

BladeRun
05-31-2013, 01:54 PM
Boring team = no ESPN attention.

Before you get all butthurt, remember that for the average fan exciting in the nba is defined by the highlight reel and emotion - both of which you won't find much of when you watch the spurs.

firstandgoal
05-31-2013, 01:55 PM
yet tons of dumbass drama about CP3 and howard

Make it to the finals not a single thing on you lmfao

http://espn.go.com/nba/

I been saying this for a long time, nobody talks about the Spurs for some reason, they are probably the best team of this era. Nobody seems to care, its like the NBA never gives them shine for some reason. Parker, Ginobli, Duncan the big three.

Xgamer791
05-31-2013, 01:58 PM
No a single **** is given, hypers gone hype.

METALxGEAR
05-31-2013, 01:59 PM
Sick of hearing about phaggot ass howard and cp3

Beliedat
05-31-2013, 01:59 PM
Boring team = no ESPN attention.

Before you get all butthurt, remember that for the average fan exciting in the nba is defined by the highlight reel and emotion - both of which you won't find much of when you watch the spurs.This.
They've been boring for a decade.

BladeRun
05-31-2013, 02:09 PM
I been saying this for a long time, nobody talks about the Spurs for some reason, they are probably the best team of this era. Nobody seems to care, its like the NBA never gives them shine for some reason. Parker, Ginobli, Duncan the big three.

Pick and roll, a star PG that never never dunks and never takes bad jumpers, quick passing, excellent defense, and a superstar that has publicly stated that showing emotion gives your opponent an advantage will NEVER draw fans or a huge following. Their franchise feeds on maturity and team over individual ever since David Robinson showed them how to do it.

Quite humorous that no one cares about any of that.