PDA

View Full Version : Help with my diet please?!?

MR12345
05-19-2013, 03:54 AM
Hi,
I am new to bodybuilding so here goes..
Basically i am 17, 5ft 11, weigh 130lbs. My body fat is fairly low i think as you can vaguely see my abs but i virutally have no fat anywhere else on my body. I go the gym three times a week (one day biceps and back, one day triceps and chest and one day legs and shoulders). I run/walk about 1.5miles as well on these gym days, but bear in mind i am at college so i am seated for large parts of the day. I ocassionally play football maybe once a week.
My diet is..
breakfast- usually dorset cereals or cheerios (about100? i have 2 bowlfuls) and 300ml semi skimmed milk
lunch- 2/3 slices of bread with 1 egg and bit of ketchup. sometimes cheese and cucumber sandwich
dinner- sometimes pasta or rice, or fish and veggie, homemade curries. never have takeaways or sodas. Also, i make sure i have probably over 5 fruit and veg a day. Always have 1 banana, 1 apple, 1 orange, carrot, cucumubers and carrots, grapes etc every day. some days i have 200ml semi skimmed milk before bed or a yoghurt. I also eat nuts and raisins and dates.
i want to know, is this enough food? too little protein? too much sugar or fat? how do i gain lean muscle while maintaining low body fat?
Thanks for any advice!

SuffolkPunch
05-19-2013, 03:59 AM
All your questions are answered in the macro calculation sticky thread at the top of the forum.

Jolts05
05-19-2013, 04:07 AM
As suffolk said, this thread will help you more than anyone here can ^_^

/forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981