PDA

View Full Version : Bill Simmons ears are too low

MusicalHam
05-16-2013, 10:28 PM
Does he bother anyone else as much as he bothers me?
So much about him is extremely annoying and now I just noticed he has really weird ears too.

JustMikeY
05-16-2013, 10:57 PM
He's a really good NBA analyst.

...Said no one ever.

HankScorp1o
05-16-2013, 11:37 PM
He's a really good NBA analyst.

...Said every single person who watches that clusterfukk of fail hosted by Shaq "Potato" O'Neal, Charles "Turrible" Barkley, Kenny "how did I even get this job" Smith and Ernie "Token Honkie" Johnson.Fixed.

ShweezyBTFO
05-17-2013, 01:21 AM
Fixed.

Simmons works for ESPN, those guys work for TNT. Not sure what point the m@sshole is trying to make

HankScorp1o
05-17-2013, 02:53 AM
Simmons works for ESPN, those guys work for TNT. Not sure what point the m@sshole is trying to makeChrist, are you really that stupid Shweez? That's like saying you don't get the comparisons between basketball players because they play for different teams. Full retard= you continue to go there daily.

InsanePain11
05-17-2013, 03:01 AM
That whole ESPN crew of analysts sucks. I mean, Magic is OK. But Jalen Rose is just annoying, Bill Simmons seems out of place, and I'm not sure why Wilbon is even there when Rose is doing most of his ****ty hosting for him. The TNT crew otoh, is a million times better because they are at least entertaining and also make a few decent points here and there.

Trapstar4.4
05-17-2013, 03:18 AM
I know aguy from boston who says that simmons hates his own voice, which is why he prefers writing moreso than speaking. His voice is a litttle weird id say

OutWorkedByNo1
05-17-2013, 03:21 AM
his podcast on Grantland are great and it always seem like he has great chemistry with the people he's interviewing.

now him on NBA countdown is a different story