niknguyen
05-13-2013, 09:16 PM
So do the clutch discussions start now? Another TO with the game on the line

Masstastic
05-13-2013, 09:17 PM
And here we go.....

durantisBETA
05-13-2013, 09:18 PM
he's the second best player in the leauge, ok? westbrook is ruining him. westbrook needs to let Durant take charge, ok? if no westbrook, Durant gets 50 a game.

iwant2beswole
05-13-2013, 09:20 PM
and there he goes tieing the game

niknguyen
And on that note, he makes a layup lol....

6secs left though. Here comes a Grizz dagger

durantisBETA
and there he goes tieing the game

lol pls go, poorly defended play and it was a layup. just lol.

TehScoTTmA
05-13-2013, 09:22 PM
lol at that dumb fat ****** Randolph trying to win it

niknguyen
05-13-2013, 09:23 PM

Lmfao. Did not expect that play call. Mishandle to kill bout 2 seconds of the clock. Expected Conley or Bayless to take last shot. Guess I gotta stay up for another 20 mins

alphadodger
05-13-2013, 09:53 PM
So do the clutch discussions start now? Another TO with the game on the line

Sounds like a lebron move. Those two must be great friends. Durant is learning the art of choking from the best.

durantisBETA
05-13-2013, 09:54 PM
Sounds like a lebron move. Those two must be great friends. Durant is learning the art of choking from the best.

don't talk about Durant like that, OK? he's a nice and humble guy. you didn't see him kissing and hugging his mom. he loves her.

iamtheawesome
05-13-2013, 10:02 PM

Durant is a worse choker than Lebron.

He's been exposed this post season.

yourname2221
05-13-2013, 10:03 PM

they actually trained together all last offseason so

you could be on to something here...

thexingguard
05-13-2013, 10:10 PM
Love KD but there's no question he choked hard and has been pretty disappointing down the stretch lately.

Not surprised he's missing though, his shot selection has been awful at times.

sdballer5588
05-13-2013, 10:12 PM
3/17. Will never get the lebron treatment though because he's straight up not as good.

CurryTech777
05-13-2013, 10:14 PM
2-3FTs. thats why he had no points. there comes a point where you stop getting superstar calls and you have to learn to adapt. few do, and KD is looking like he is crossing over to the side of would have been superstars.

thexingguard
05-13-2013, 10:18 PM
3/17. Will never get the lebron treatment though because he's straight up not as good.

32/9/6 as the lone superstar > 24/7/7 playing with 2 all stars and the greatest 3 point shooter in NBA history coming off the bench.

DasWunderBrah
05-13-2013, 10:23 PM
32/9/6 as the lone superstar > 24/7/7 playing with 2 all stars and the greatest 3 point shooter in NBA history coming off the bench.

have you seen Wade and Bosh this playoffs? Not even remotely all star caliber. Only bosh has begun to pick it up and he's only getting catch and shoot opportunities, neither can create their own shot anymore.

PureCardio
05-13-2013, 10:24 PM

Ignoring the fact that Durant in playing 5 more MPG, while LeBron has been more efficient by far...

sdballer5588
05-13-2013, 10:28 PM

You don't watch basketball.

And for reference winning the title > 2nd round exit with 1500 excsues that ironically lebron could say for the past 9 seasons, yet you afford it to DURANT lol

Hypocrites gonna hypocrite. I'm sure you were cheering for lebron when he dropped 36 9 and 7 as the lone superstar AND LOST IN THE SECOND ROUND TOO.

niknguyen
05-13-2013, 10:33 PM

You mad Knicks not even gonna get out the 2nd round? This isn't even about James and you brought him up. Lmfao. True hater right there

MrTony92
05-13-2013, 10:33 PM
I don't chime in on a lot of sports misc discussions but it seems hardly fair that you're comparing Durant's 4th quarters where he is exhausted from playing extended minutes, is guarded by a multiple great defenders, where the entire opposing team is zoned in on stopping him to Lebron who disappeared in the 4th being defended by Jason Kidd.

And i ain't even biased.

niknguyen
05-13-2013, 10:35 PM

And for reference winning the title > 2nd round exit with 1500 excsues that ironically lebron could say for the past 9 seasons, yet you afford it to DURANT lol

Hypocrites gonna hypocrite. I'm sure you were cheering for lebron when he dropped 36 9 and 7 as the lone superstar AND LOST IN THE SECOND ROUND TOO.

Not even looking at the supporting cast lol. At least James took his garbage ass dleague team to the finals.

Anyone think people's view of durant will change after being exposed this series?

thexingguard
05-13-2013, 10:37 PM
You mad Knicks not even gonna get out the 2nd round? This isn't even about James and you brought him up. Lmfao. True hater right there

Re read the post I replied to you idiot.

niknguyen
05-13-2013, 10:38 PM
I don't chime in on a lot of sports misc discussions but it seems hardly fair that you're comparing Durant's 4th quarters where he is exhausted from playing extended minutes, is guarded by a multiple great defenders, where the entire opposing team is zoned in on stopping him to Lebron who disappeared in the 4th being defended by Jason Kidd.

And i ain't even biased.

Once again. This isn't even about lebron. Why do y'all phaggots keep bringing the guy up. Get off the durant nuthug. He complained about being second, wb goes down and he can't carry the team like a superstar should. He comes out and says he can do much more to help his team, the next game he is nowhere to be seen after the 4th.

ImInTHIS
05-13-2013, 10:41 PM

Notsherrifsrs. Do you see Durant's size? All he need is a Lil bit more muscle and his nuts will be in Lebron's face All day LONG. Lebron takes advantage of his size using it daily on smaller guards. The sht Lebron does to smaller players ain't go work on Durant, sorry brah. Just like that tech he got against Carlos boozer, who is of similar size.

MrTony92
05-13-2013, 10:41 PM
Once again. This isn't even about lebron. Why do y'all phaggots keep bringing the guy up. Get off the durant nuthug. He complained about being second, wb goes down and he can't carry the team like a superstar should. He comes out and says he can do much more to help his team, the next game he is nowhere to be seen after the 4th.

misread thread title, every 2nd thread = lebron this clutch that. My eyes are not peppered

niknguyen
05-13-2013, 10:42 PM
Notsherrifsrs. Do you see Durant's size? All he need is a Lil bit more muscle and his nuts will be in Lebron's face All day LONG. The sht Lebron does to smaller players ain't go work on Durant, sorry brah. Just like that tech he got against Carlos boozer.

Durant get calls no one in the league gets cause he has no muscle. Why put on muscle and lose that advantage lol.

sdballer5588
05-13-2013, 10:43 PM
Notsherrifsrs. Do you see Durant's size? All he need is a Lil bit more muscle and his nuts will be in Lebron's face All day LONG. Lebron takes advantage of his size. The sht Lebron does to smaller players ain't go work on Durant, sorry brah. Just like that tech he got against Carlos boozer, who is of similar size.

Yeah it don't work on durant man.

4-1 I think it works.

And like the wizard above me stated, durants total lack of muscle gets him calls.

niknguyen
05-13-2013, 10:43 PM
misread thread title, every 2nd thread = lebron this clutch that. My eyes are not peppered

Lol. I believe you. I'm surprised the Lebron threads were barely existent today during and after the game.

thexingguard
05-13-2013, 10:44 PM

Just using Lebron fan logic.

You said Durant isn't as good as Lebron, yet he's putting up better numbers.

Lebron is playing on a better team and has more help. Isn't that the argument Lebron fans always use when comparing him with Kobe?

So which is more important? stat stuffing or winning?

ImInTHIS
05-13-2013, 10:47 PM
Yeah it don't work on durant man.

4-1 I think it works.

And like the wizard above me stated, durants total lack of muscle gets him calls.

Not gonna lie. Miami has a good team. You have two choices. You stop the 3s and allow the big 3 to cut into the paint, or you stop the big 3, allowing 3s. How would you go about doing this? OKC basically gave up those 3s every game.

Let's be real here, if Lebron went 1v1 against Durant, he would get pulverized. Balls all in ya face. Durant wouldn't even need muscle because of his length alone. Sorry brah, thats the truth. You cant even argue against that. In the NBA size isn't everything, but it show as fuk gives an advantage. Is that not what Lebron and Durant do?

boast
05-13-2013, 10:48 PM
finally, a KD vs lebron thread!

niknguyen
05-13-2013, 10:48 PM
That would mean durant has to defend. Idt he knows what that is

sdballer5588
05-13-2013, 10:49 PM
Just using Lebron fan logic.

You said Durant isn't as good as Lebron, yet he's putting up better numbers.

Lebron is playing on a better team and has more help. Isn't that the argument Lebron fans always use when comparing him with Kobe?

So which is more important? stat stuffing or winning?

Except when you compare their situations, he is putting up inferior numbers than lebron did, and Durant actually has the better cast and is still about to be eliminated a round before Lebron was. Lebron made it to the ECF averaging 36 9 and 7.

How mad are you that no matter what way you cut this Lebron comes out way way way on top.

Stat stuffing vs winning? Durant has never done EITHER of those things better than Lebron. How dumb are you, seriously lol

niknguyen
05-13-2013, 10:49 PM
finally, a KD vs lebron thread!

Strong comprehension skills phaggot. Nothing about lebron in the op

sdballer5588
05-13-2013, 10:50 PM
Not gonna lie. Miami has a good team. You have two choices. You stop the 3s and allow the big 3 to cut into the paint, or you stop the big 3, allowing 3s. How would you go about doing this? OKC basically gave up those 3s every game.

Let's be real here, if Lebron went 1v1 against Durant, he would get pulverized. Balls in your face. Durant wouldn't even need muscle because of his length alone. Sorry brah, thats the truth. In the NBA size isn't everything, but it show as fuk gives an advantage.

Strong hypothetical. Sounds like you thought about it for a real long time. Right after apparently never getting around to watching Lebron and Durant go at each other last year in the finals.

Reminder, 4-1.

ImInTHIS
05-13-2013, 10:53 PM
Strong hypothetical. Sounds like you thought about it for a real long time. Right after apparently never getting around to watching Lebron and Durant go at each other last year in the finals.

Reminder, 4-1.

Reminder, 1v1.

sdballer5588
05-13-2013, 10:54 PM
Reminder, 1v1.

Thanks for the reminder of things that will never happen.

bottle_cap
05-13-2013, 10:56 PM
Reminder, 1v1.

lol lebron would chit on durant 1v1

thexingguard
05-13-2013, 10:56 PM
Except when you compare their situations, he is putting up inferior numbers than lebron did, and Durant actually has the better cast and is still about to be eliminated a round before Lebron was. Lebron made it to the ECF averaging 36 9 and 7.

How mad are you that no matter what way you cut this Lebron comes out way way way on top.

Stat stuffing vs winning? Durant has never done EITHER of those things better than Lebron. How dumb are you, seriously lol

Facing such great competition like the 39-43 Pistons, The Hawks and an Orlando team that went on to get destroyed 4-1 by the Lakers. Context not even once.

Also pretty sure we were talking about this season where KD's playoff stats are superior. So by Lebron fan logic that means KD > Lebron.

Thanks for playing.

Lol. Missed that last bit of your post. KD hasn't done either of those things better?

First 5 seasons Durant had appeared in 55 playoff games vs Lebron's 46

Pretty sure that means he's winning more often, and against tougher competition too.

youknowwhoitis
05-13-2013, 10:58 PM
He won't even lead his team to win the series...

niknguyen
05-13-2013, 10:58 PM
Facing such great competition like the 39-43 Pistons, The Hawks and an Orlando team that went on to get destroyed 4-1 by the Lakers. Context not even once.

Also pretty sure we were talking about this season where KD's playoff stats are superior. So by Lebron fan logic that means KD > Lebron.

Thanks for playing.

Lebron don't need to play as many minutes so he can't stat stuff like kd.

niknguyen
05-13-2013, 10:59 PM
He won't even lead his team to win the series...

Chris Jones. Is that you brah?

sdballer5588
05-13-2013, 11:05 PM

Thanks for playing.

Lol. Missed that last bit of your post. KD hasn't done either of those things better?

First 5 seasons Durant had appeared in 55 playoff games vs Lebron's 46

Pretty sure that means he's winning more often, and against tougher competition too.

"Winning" that means like championships right? What am I missing here. Lebron also didn't have someone with him who was better than him. Lol westbrook.

thexingguard
05-13-2013, 11:06 PM
Lebron don't need to play as many minutes so he can't stat stuff like kd.

Per 36.

KD - 27/8/5

Lebron - 22/7/7

Try again.

ImInTHIS
05-13-2013, 11:06 PM
lol lebron would chit on durant 1v1

Brah, Lebron is only good due to his size. He bulldozes into the paint and bullys players. That sht wouldn't work on Durant lol. KD's ball sack would make Lebrons hair line go back even further.

Also at least Kobe, Wade, etc. tries to avoid contact going into the paint. Lebron just rushes through. Finesse not even once........More like big and sloppy

thexingguard
05-13-2013, 11:08 PM
"Winning" that means like championships right? What am I missing here. Lebron also didn't have someone with him who was better than him. Lol westbrook.

So now rings matter? Gotcha.

Remind me how long and in what fashion it took for Lebron to win his first?

sdballer5588
05-13-2013, 11:08 PM
So now rings matter? Gotcha.

Remind me how long and in what fashion it took for Lebron to win his first?

I wonder what things you DON'T need to cherrypick.

Cherrypicking is the sign of a very very very weak argument. Are you actually stating you think durant > Lebron or what.

ShweezyBTFO
05-13-2013, 11:11 PM

Cherrypicking is the sign of a very very very weak argument. Are you actually stating you think durant > Lebron or what.

rings don't matter when your favorite football and basketball team have a combined 0 rings in the past 40 years.

sdballer5588
05-13-2013, 11:11 PM
rings don't matter when your favorite football and basketball team have a combined 0 rings in the past 40 years.

I should've known. I've been so spoiled living here my whole life. When we don't win it's a tragedy.

ImInTHIS
05-13-2013, 11:14 PM

Durant >>>>>LBJ, sorry brah. In the NBA size matters. Also ain't Durant like 4 years younger? He's not even in is prime. There gonna get a championship. I feel he deserves one.

sdballer5588
05-13-2013, 11:16 PM
Durant >>>>>LBJ, sorry brah. In the NBA size matters. Also ain't Durant like 4 years younger? He's not even in is prime. There gonna get a championship. I feel he deserves one.

"size matters" ignores weight.

Okay jeff.

thexingguard
05-13-2013, 11:17 PM

I'm just trying to figure out what "argument" you're trying to make.

You said Lebron is that much better Durant even though KD is putting up better numbers on a worse team.

You then went on to something Lebron did 5 years ago against scrub competition, that didn't stick

Then you mention rings out of the blue when it took Lebron 9 seasons to win one and KD is only in his 5th season I literally have no Idea what you're trying to say.

I'm saying KD has been better than Lebron in this playoffs and is better at the same point in their careers.

sdballer5588
05-13-2013, 11:20 PM
I'm just trying to figure out what "argument" you're trying to make.

You said Lebron is that much better Durant even though KD is putting up better numbers on a worse team.

You then went on to something Lebron did 5 years ago against scrub competition, that didn't stick

Then you mention rings out of the blue when it took Lebron 9 seasons to win one and KD is only in his 5th season I literally have no Idea what you're trying to say.

I'm saying KD has been better than Lebron in this playoffs and is better at the same point in their careers.

I'm saying that the number argument makes no sense if he's losing, since it didn't work for lebron when he lost.

Lebron is factually the superior player of the two REGARDLESS so I have no idea why you're even talking. Unless your only point was his stats are better. Which is hilarious, because like I said, no one cares about your stats if you lose.

As shown by lebrons stats that year, WHEN HE LOST.

thexingguard
05-13-2013, 11:20 PM

That's ok the Yankees make up for it.

Or maybe I could just be like most of you phaggots here and bandwagon who ever is wining at the time.

ImInTHIS
05-13-2013, 11:21 PM
"size matters" ignores weight.

Okay jeff.

Height>>Weight at least if they are anywhere close. Lebron can back someone down, but if they're tall as fuk, how LB gone score. Also Durant can always put on more weight. So like I said before Durant >>>Lebron due to sheer size alone.

Brb shooting over dat receding hairline all game long.
Brb only 24 and not even in prime.

I OuTsiDeR I
05-13-2013, 11:22 PM
"Winning" that means like championships right? What am I missing here. Lebron also didn't have someone with him who was better than him. Lol westbrook.The fact that you actually believe Westbrook > Durant is hilarious.

Nobody in their right mind would think this unless they are a clear hater.

Durant putting up Lebron ECF numbers and he is less of a player than Westbrook? He is averaging what Westbrook did in his best regular season, but with 10 more points per gm and on a much more efficient shooting percentage.

The hate on Durant is funny, you know you're doing something right when you avg 35-10-6 and ppl think you're overrated, second best on your team, not clutch etc. Lebron 2.0 hate in the making.

sdballer5588
05-13-2013, 11:24 PM
The fact that you actually believe Westbrook > Durant is hilarious.

Durant putting up Lebron ECF numbers and he is less of a player than Westbrook? He is averaging what Westbrook did in his best regular season, but with 10 more points per gm and on a much more efficient shooting percentage.

The hate on Durant is funny, you know you're doing something right when you avg 35-10-6 and ppl think you're overrated, second best on your team, not clutch etc. Lebron 2.0 hate in the making.

I was just stating that Lebron NEVER had a teammate close to comparable to westbrook in cleveland, and we are heaping praise on durant for doing a worse job than lebron did.

Aka that's why the playoff game stat makes no sense. Westbrook right now is a top 5 player. Lebron never even had a REAL all star in cleveland. He had mo williams and larry hughes.

Lol.

Get some context.

ImInTHIS
05-13-2013, 11:26 PM
The fact that you actually believe Westbrook > Durant is hilarious.

Lol. Us Bulls will take Durant any day. Overrated my ass.

thexingguard
05-13-2013, 11:28 PM
I'm saying that the number argument makes no sense if he's losing, since it didn't work for lebron when he lost.

Lebron is factually the superior player of the two REGARDLESS so I have no idea why you're even talking. Unless your only point was his stats are better. Which is hilarious, because like I said, no one cares about your stats if you lose.

As shown by lebrons stats that year, WHEN HE LOST.

Way to cherry pick arguments. So now your teammates DON'T play into the discussion and stats DON'T matter unless you win a title?

I guess Lebron fans have no argument for Lebron > Kobe then seeing as the only thing that matters is winning and 5 > 1.

Good to know.

sdballer5588
05-13-2013, 11:31 PM
Way to cherry pick arguments. So now your teammates DON'T play into the discussion and stats DON'T matter unless you win a title?

I guess Lebron fans have no argument for Lebron > Kobe then seeing as the only thing that matters is winning and 5 > 1.

Good to know.

Haha are you remedial?

Winning: Lebron 1 ring to zero

Stats: Lebron by a mile

The only argument you can possibly make right now is that in this what... 7 game sample? Durant finally has better stats.

Strong hypocrite with the cherrypicking comment when YOU are cherrypicking. God you're an idiot lol

Bringing up kobe, throwing in the towel, good choice man.

Amaso
05-13-2013, 11:33 PM

stats are absurdly overrated... they are just a product of your position and how much the ball is in your hands. Of course KD's #'s are gonna go up playing by himself, and of course Lebron's #'s are gonna go down when his team is way better than the opponent's team

RoxasBrah
05-13-2013, 11:40 PM
I was just stating that Lebron NEVER had a teammate close to comparable to westbrook in cleveland, and we are heaping praise on durant for doing a worse job than lebron did.

Aka that's why the playoff game stat makes no sense. Westbrook right now is a top 5 player. Lebron never even had a REAL all star in cleveland. He had mo williams and larry hughes.

Lol.

Get some context.
Durant is fighting against the best defensive team in the NBA and still chitting on them until they all start suffocating him in the 4th. Durant is putting up unbelievable numbers vs. Houston and Grizzlies while Lebron is putting up subpar stats in against the injured Bulls and terrible Bucks. Wade is playing terrible then Bosh comes up as the 2nd option and plays the way he should have been playing for the last 2 years.

WestBrook and Durant are the only players on the team that can actually create their own shot consistently and actually hit them. With WB gone Brooks doesn't know how to get attention off Durant and makes him iso the entire 4th quarter. It doesn't help that Perkins and Ibaka are getting worked by the best front court in the NBA.
You are comparing a guy who has been in the East in his entire career and with a guy who's been in the West his entire career. You do the math.

thexingguard
05-13-2013, 11:46 PM
Haha are you remedial?

Winning: Lebron 1 ring to zero

Stats: Lebron by a mile

The only argument you can possibly make right now is that in this what... 7 game sample? Durant finally has better stats.

Strong hypocrite with the cherrypicking comment when YOU are cherrypicking. God you're an idiot lol

Playoff career:

Lebron:
43.1 MPG
28.2 PPG
8.6 RPG
6.7 AST
.471 FG%
.313 3PT%
.744 F/T%

Durant:
41.9 MPG
28.8 PPG
8.0 RPG
3.7 AST
.470 FG%
.335 3PT%
.853 F/T%

Not to mention KD has faced superior competition, while Lebron regularly faces sub .500 teams.

So what now?

I OuTsiDeR I
05-13-2013, 11:52 PM

Lol.

Get some context.Have you been on the boards lately? There are 10x more Durant h8 threads than praising. We only bring up his stats to defend him. What more do you want him to do avg 40-15-10? The hate has grown out of this world next to Lebron status. Everyone knows Lebron NEVER had a real superstar in Cleavland. They just liked hating on him because he was suppose to be the best.

Now people want to act like Westbrook is GOD and the best player on the team. If KD goes down, Westbrook wouldn't be winning anything either. He wouldn't put up KD's numbers right now. You don't have to defend Lebron by trying to make KD look bad. Everyone knows Lebron > Durant

niknguyen
05-14-2013, 05:44 AM
Everyone knows Lebron > Durant

Except thexingguard and I'm in this and ppl with their hater goggles on

niknguyen
05-14-2013, 05:51 AM
Per 36.

KD - 27/8/5

Lebron - 22/7/7

Try again.

Missed this post.
Let's disregard shot volume. Lbj's most attempts. = 20... Twice this postseason. Durant has more than 20 7 times this post season. Of course his scoring number will be higher. Mad at lebrons efficiency?

Aussiebrah66
05-14-2013, 05:56 AM
the inglorious full potato award goes to: thexingguard

with this award thexingguard goes into the hall of fame of worst sports miscers

thexingguard
05-14-2013, 07:08 AM
Missed this post.
Let's disregard shot volume. Lbj's most attempts. = 20... Twice this postseason. Durant has more than 20 7 times this post season. Of course his scoring number will be higher. Mad at lebrons efficiency?

Lol. Too bad he can't hit a shot outside of the paint.

32% shooter from outside of 10 feet.

niknguyen
05-14-2013, 07:12 AM
Lol. Too bad he can't hit a shot outside of the paint.

32% shooter from outside of 10 feet.

Didn't know you got more points when shooting outside of 10ft. I thought that was reserved for outside of 22ft. Guess not

thexingguard
05-14-2013, 07:16 AM
Didn't know you got more points when shooting outside of 10ft. I thought that was reserved for outside of 22ft. Guess not

Greatest player in the league, can't score outside of 10 feet.

Seems legit.

BullStampede
05-14-2013, 07:25 AM
Height>>Weight at least if they are anywhere close. Lebron can back someone down, but if they're tall as fuk, how LB gone score. Also Durant can always put on more weight. So like I said before Durant >>>Lebron due to sheer size alone.

Brb shooting over dat receding hairline all game long.
Brb only 24 and not even in prime.

dafuq am I reading?

Durant fans are now going through what LeBron fans went through two years+ ago lol.

AlphaBaller
05-14-2013, 07:38 AM
Greatest player in the league, can't score outside of 10 feet.

Seems legit.

rofl, 40 percent three point shooting of peace

thexingguard
05-14-2013, 07:45 AM
rofl, 40 percent three point shooting of peace

8-25 is not 40%

I guess they don't teach math where you're from.

HoustonMiscer
05-14-2013, 07:54 AM
inb4 pic of durant shirtless with tattoo on torso

niknguyen
05-14-2013, 07:57 AM
8-25 is not 40%

I guess they don't teach math where you're from.

40% in the reg season. he's 32% in the playoffs, durant isn't ahead that much with only 33.3%. you're making durant out to be that much better of a jump shooter but he's not that much better than james from the 3. lol.

G GS MIN FG% 3P%FT% OFFR DREB REB ASS SPG BPG TO PF PPG
Playoff Averages OKC 10 10 43.7 0.476 0.333 0.845 0.5 8.6 9.1 6.3 1.4 1.0 3.6 2.4 31.8
Playoff Averages MIA 8 8 38.9 0.536 0.320 0.761 0.9 6.5 7.4 7.3 1.6 0.2 3.8 1.5 24.1

thexingguard
05-14-2013, 08:01 AM
40% in the reg season. he's 32% in the playoffs, durant isn't ahead that much with only 33.3%. you're making durant out to be that much better of a jump shooter but he's not that much better than james from the 3. lol.

Except Durant has taken and made 3 times as many as Lebron.

Lol. I know Lebron fans hate context, but gotdamn.

niknguyen
05-14-2013, 08:07 AM

lol now there's "context"? you didnt have a problem bringing up the fact that KD has more points than lebron when kd avg 22.5 shots per game in the playoffs and lebron avg 17.375 shots per game. how about lbj avgs 8.375 fts per game 9.6 fts per game. lol @ 9.6 fts per game for a jump shooter vs. 8.375 for a player that drives the ball. more fta and more shots = more points. durant better stick to doing that gay ass swipe and hope for some free throws cause he hasnt done much in the 4th quarter the past few games

BullStampede
05-14-2013, 08:15 AM

I know I didnt just read that.

thexingguard
05-14-2013, 08:21 AM
lol now there's "context"? you didnt have a problem bringing up the fact that KD has more points than lebron when kd avg 22.5 shots per game in the playoffs and lebron avg 17.375 shots per game. how about lbj avgs 8.375 fts per game 9.6 fts per game. lol @ 9.6 fts per game for a jump shooter vs. 8.375 for a player that drives the ball. more fta and more shots = more points. durant better stick to doing that gay ass swipe and hope for some free throws cause he hasnt done much in the 4th quarter the past few games

Lol so mad.

It's not Durant's fault he has a higher basketball IQ and knows how to draw fouls.
Lebron just lumbers around the court like a neanderthal running into people until he gets a call, I'm shocked he gets to the line as often as he does, shows how biased the refs are towards him.

niknguyen
05-14-2013, 08:21 AM
Lol so mad.

It's not Durant's fault he has a higher basketball IQ and knows how to draw fouls.
Lebron just lumbers around the court like a neanderthal running into people until he gets a call, I'm shocked he gets to the line as often as he does, shows how biased the refs are towards him.

lol what? thats just as bad as flopping. and in that case, all the floppers have a high basketball iq for drawing fouls.

thexingguard
05-14-2013, 08:23 AM
lol what?

Lol I'm bored with this.

For the record I think Lebron > KD right now.

It's just so easy and fun to rustle Lebron fans.

niknguyen
05-14-2013, 08:24 AM
Lol I'm bored with this.

For the record I think Lebron > KD right now.

It's just so easy and fun to rustle Lebron fans.

your points are invalid...just saying...

thexingguard
05-14-2013, 08:27 AM
your points are invalid...just saying...

Shhh it's over.

niknguyen
05-14-2013, 08:28 AM
Shhh it's over.

its over cause you have no more points to even bring up to try and defend durant.

Iczer
05-14-2013, 08:31 AM
Playoff career:

Lebron:
43.1 MPG
28.2 PPG
8.6 RPG
6.7 AST
.471 FG%
.313 3PT%
.744 F/T%

Durant:
41.9 MPG
28.8 PPG
8.0 RPG
3.7 AST
.470 FG%
.335 3PT%
.853 F/T%

Not to mention KD has faced superior competition, while Lebron regularly faces sub .500 teams.

So what now?

Sample size

Durant has only played 53 playoff games compared to Lebron's 123.

DeBaie
05-14-2013, 08:32 AM
I miss Westbrook.

thexingguard
05-14-2013, 08:33 AM
its over cause you have no more points to even bring up to try and defend durant.

Lol. Ok kid, I honestly don't care.

Lebron > KD does that make you happy?

Time to log off, you're 22 years old and have 1,355 posts in 4 months, don't waste anymore time on here arguing.

niknguyen
05-14-2013, 08:35 AM
Lol. Ok kid, I honestly don't care.

Lebron > KD does that make you happy?

Time to log off, you're 22 years old and have 1,355 posts in 4 months, don't waste anymore time on here arguing.

brb getting paid to post on a forum

ImInTHIS
05-14-2013, 11:20 AM
Lol at the negs I'm getting for representing Durant. I'm just trolling brahs. Unlike YOU I give every player there props. I don't give a player all the rewards and disregard other's efforts. Thats why James isnt liked by a lot of people. How do you think Jordan/Kobe fans feel when you put Lebron over them with ONE ring? These fans buy jerseys, shoes, posters, get signatures, etc. Its a slap in the face when you say Lebron is better than both, while not even giving Jordan/Kobe props. Saying Lebron would Sht on Jordan all day is VERY disrespectful. If kids 10 years down the line told you Ellison shts on Lebron you would feel disrespected easily.

Im not gonna say any names. You Cawk riders know who you are. You are an embarrassment to the NBA as a whole. Do every real fan a favor and stop watching basketball, hell sports in general.

jon1995
05-14-2013, 11:21 AM

wat

BMWBrah
05-14-2013, 11:21 AM
if durant's name was lebron or dirk, the media would be killing him right now.

but he's a "nice guy" and "humble." makes me sick.

Trapstar4.4
05-14-2013, 11:24 AM
it's still real to me damnit

broboma2012
05-14-2013, 11:37 AM
can't wait for the girzzlies to make it to the finals. they could give the heat a good series. also can't wait for a prime durant.

niknguyen
05-15-2013, 09:37 PM
bump

Hardcore_D00d
05-15-2013, 09:49 PM
wide open free throw shot
90% ft
misses

clutch

digitalchi
05-15-2013, 10:12 PM
good bump here

LargePeter
05-16-2013, 12:56 AM
don't talk about Durant like that, OK? he's a nice and humble guy. you didn't see him kissing and hugging his mom. he loves her.

So what? Delonte West loves Lebetas mother

GenR0bertELee
05-16-2013, 01:15 AM
Why all the hate on KD?

Nobody is talking about the Grizzlies D. Give them credit!

Otaman
05-16-2013, 03:13 AM
uh oh

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKXEFdKCEAAHLK2.jpg